SSUP is an anonymous social network based on your location. It helps you locate someone nearby to share your daily feelings, being the easiest and most entertaining way to communicate with people around you. Just send them a SSUP, and you will make new SSUP buddies easily within boundaries of your daily life. With SSUP, you will have a channel to express yourself freely to everyone or anyone around you. Unlike your family, friends or lovers, SSUP buddies won’t bother you by asking too much.
Feel bored? Wanna feel connected? Just open our app and send a SSUP. That’s it!
Now everyone around you can be your buddy to exchange daily feelings.
Any feedback will be welcomed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People across the country are using Nextdoor to:
• Quickly get the word out about a break-in
• Organize a neighborhood crime watch
• Recommend a trustworthy babysitter
• Find out who does the best paint job in town
• Ask for help finding a lost dog
• Find a new home for an outgrown bike
• Finally remember your neighbors’ names
To stay updated on Nextdoor news, follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/nextdoor
• Twitter: twitter.com/nextdoor
Fingr gives you a fun way to chat, share photos, and discover more about your favorite locations. With Fingr, you can be the hero of your community by alerting others to where the local hot spots, crazy deals, and places to avoid are.
Fingr is a global directory that can help you stay on top of the news at your old home town, college alma mater, or international vacation spot. When you care about a location—any location, anywhere—Fingr is the easiest way to tap into local buzz. And when a location irritates you, simply give the place the Fingr. ;)
Unlike social networking or chat apps that force you to “friend” people, Fingr is a public discussion forum so who you know no longer has to limit how far your message can travel. And unlike proximity-based social platforms that only let you chat with people nearby, Fingr lets you chat with anyone, anywhere so you control where the discussions take place.
Meet new people with Fingr. Meet people around the world.
Use Fingr as:
• A visual Craigslist -- post digital lost-pet fliers on street corners around your neighborhood
• A “hype & gripe” platform -- broadcast your fandom or frustration with places
• A Lonely Planet-style mobile travel guide -- start your next adventure by chatting with locals before your trip or even after you leave
• A local news channel -- discuss local stories and events, and find the best deals
• A special interest hub -- tag ghost, UFO, and other paranormal sightings right where you find them
Fingr is the ultimate location-based mobile discussion forum -- it’s a social network where the locations spark the fun!
We’d love your suggestions & feedback! Email us at email@example.com or join our dev community on Facebook: http://goo.gl/LFG8sN
So go forth and have fun with Fingr. When your Fingr does the talking, the adventures are endless!
You can easily find your favorite items with very cheap price, not mediated ... You can also post to sell your products you no longer use, and can make money once the products it ....
50 million users love to use KIK. Chances are that you are connected to at least a couple of them. But what if you want to meet new people? Or want to chat but have become bored of your contact list? Our Friend Finder gives you the opportunity to CONNECT WITH LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE, whether you are looking for a bit of banter or a topical debate.
K Friend Finder is growing in popularity by the day. Men and women are automatically filtered, so you only speak to the people you are looking for.
- STAND OUT! Highlight your username to attract more messages!
- Anonymous: Upload a photo. Or don’t. Use your real name. Or don’t. The choice is all yours.
- Flexibility – Make yourself available for others to find, or choose new friends from our growing list of users.
- Your privacy is respected. Changed your mind and want your name removed? Hold down on a name and select ‘Report’.
K Friend Finder is the latest addition to the highly successful range of apps to support the popular messaging app 'KIK'
Please find KIK here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kik.android&hl=en_GB
This is a new service under constant development. If you have any problems please let us know – we only want to make your experience better! We would also love to know what you like about us so please get in touch…
Follow us: @BroakMedia
Like us: http://facebook.com/BroakenMedia
Or email us: Joe@BroakenMedia.co.uk
Noname users can:
- send their secret messages only to the contacts that are in their smart-phone contact list and which are also members of Noname
- invite those friends/contacts that are not members yet.
- We are studying in the same class. I love you very much but do not have a courage to tell you.
- How do you look? Color of the hair? Any hints?
- Will tell you later, meanwhile, I want to wish you Happy Birthday!
- Your wife is cheating on you. His name is Carl. You can catch them today at Hilton room 526.
- Who is that?
- A friend. Trust me. She will be there at 18:00.
- Your little brother started smoking.
- Do you have proof for this?
- Yes, sending you his picture while smoking. Take care of him because he needs your attention.
- If I'd be you, I'd not dress those grey closes.
- What colors do you suggest will suite me?
- Be more you, be colored! I think you are very colored person and think you should dress accordingly!
No history, nothing is saved on the servers, no one can trace the source of the messages or see the content of the messages. Phone contacts of users are not saved on the servers as well. Everything is fully anonymous. Noname uses peer-to-peer (P2P) technology, using which nothing is saved on the servers.
This is the whole ideology.
The relations with people you talk are staying same like they were before the secret words have been said.
Be creative. Write your examples in our comments.
Do not forget to tell your friends about this cool private messenger.
Noname is fun - funny chat!
MeToo is the perfect space to just be who you really are. Share life experiences with people who get you, and connect around personal interests that go beyond the surface. Read stories, ask questions, and share your advice around situations you may have encountered in the past, or simply have interest in.
Accounts on MeToo are completely anonymous, so your secrets are safe with us. You can ‘get real’ about topics of substance, and make friends with people who like you for you. Whether you want to talk about the stresses of your day, connect around your deepest thoughts, or simply ask a light hearted question about life, someone will always be there to say ‘Me Too’.
ExperienceProject.com, the mother site of MeToo, is used religiously by tens of millions of people each month. Experience Project (fondly referred to as ‘EP’) has captured over 36 million stories from people like you, facilitating over 10 million friendships (and countless marriages) across the globe.
Share life experiences. Connect with people like you. Talk about stuff that matters.
Download the App today!
With Yappie you can talk and listen to the world around you. Record and share up to 60 seconds of audio. Share a story, conversation, maybe a joke, just say something.
Connect with your interests through sound in a way that is truly social. Interact with the people who are interesting and make you laugh.
Yappie is the perfect place to express yourself!
- Beautiful voice filters allow you to subtly enhance your voice
- Easy social sharing
- Find great Yapps through #hashtags and Editor's Picks
- Discover global trends and set your own
- Pin your Yapps to any location
- Upload your pre-recorded audio files to your online Yapp Library straight from your computer
- Plus much more…
Spangle literally takes the Pulse of all the locations and happenings around you. What’s hot, what not, where people are now and where they are going soon.
• The Pulse helps users discover events, locations, and activities trending all around them. The Pulse is scored from 1 to 100 based on the number of people at the place and how quickly others are showing up. Whether you’re looking to join a rowdy venue or avoid it, users can see when a place is jumping and compare it to what’s happening at other places. The Pulse automatically shows you what’s trending in the city you are in, but you can also join other communities (ex. your college) to tailor the Pulse to the groups you’re most interested in connecting with.
• The Burst is a quick and fun way to rally the people who matter most. Invite friends to trending locations or be a trendsetter yourself and send a new Burst for a place that hasn’t started trending yet. The Burst coordinates ALL the annoying back-and-forth communication of rallying friends and family (activity, location, timing, messaging, photos) in ONE convenient and fun place. Inside a Burst you can:
‣ chat with friends
‣ receive real-time updates as people respond
‣ share pictures to the whole group
‣ keep track of up-to-date event details in case things change.
About LoYakk - LoYakk provides a next-generation community engagement platform that enables organizations, and brands to build location-based communities and drive engagement with multiple audience segments in a structured, contextual and highly targeted manner. LoYakk offers the flexibility to deploy any engagement or monetization model that extends beyond just conversations or content and include commerce, services and a variety of other engagement features. LoYakk also enables live engagement of audiences within ‘geo-fenced’ event venues. LoYakk based in Silicon Valley, CA with presence in London, UK, Slovenia and Bangalore, India. LoYakk is proud to serve consumer brands, non-profits, political parties, educational institutions, event managers, sports teams and many other customers across diverse market segments.
With this app you now have a quick and easy dialogue and get updates from Shri Sinha. It entails the BJP's initiative on focus over good governance and strengthening citizens’ connect with their elected representatives.
Features of this m-governance app are:
• Connect and interact with Shri Jayant Sinha
• Engage with Shri Sinha on his views about the Indian economy and other important issues.
• Convey any local issues or instances of corruption in Hazaribagh for grievance reddressal.
• Initiate a call to Shri Jayant Sinha’s office through this app.
• Join the BJP and help in building India.
• You can follow and connect with Shri Sinha on social media through this app.
• Separate private channel for Media/Press.
• Portal to connect employees and employers of Hazaribagh.
• Participation on surveys on issues concerning public interest.
• Get an easy access to images, videos and other media coverage
This the first of its kind show focusing & covering only premium & high end variants, no matter how many wheels it has, bikes, cars or commecrial vehicles. It is an App for the real auto-enthusiasts who wish to see thrilling actions relating to their favorite autos.
Following in the footsteps of Maker Fair's across America, Europe, Africa, and Japan, among others, Maker Fest is part innovation fair, part art show, and part celebratory festival that hopes to inspire everyone to become an inventor. At Maker Fest, we commemorate the entire journey of making: not just the final product, but also all the learning experiences that come along with trying something new. So bring your ideas and enthusiasm, and explore, discover, and make.
-Connect with top professional snowboarders and skiers
-Receive personal virtual coaching from top professionals
-Share videos and memes
-Chat about the best mountains
-Find deals on gear and lift tickets
-Stay up to date on all snow related news
-Create a local channel and invite your friends