• Retouch and add artistic flair to selfies and portraits!
• Download now and achieve magazine-level photos today!
Every photo could use a touch up. That's why magazines use expensive, complicated tools like Photoshop to make people look their best. But now, there’s Facetune! Facetune provides easy-to-use, powerful tools (previously reserved only for the pros) to retouch and perfect every photo or selfie, making each one look like it came straight out of a high-fashion magazine. Now you can be sure that all your portraits show only the best version of you - whether you’ll be using them for your professional profile or simply sharing online with friends. In a world constantly becoming more visual, putting your best face forward has never been more important!
Praises about Facetune:
• "Facetune helps you look your Hollywood best, even in photos taken on mobile phones." - Roy Furchgott, The NY Times
• “I have been seriously impressed with the patch quality FaceTune does. You get pretty much a Photoshop editing job in the palm of your hand.” - Allyson Kazmucha, iMore
• "Facetune puts Photoshop-like retouching capabilities at the fingertips of the masses." - Victoria Taylor, New York Daily News
What can Facetune do for you?
• Widen or refine your smile
• Whiten and brighten your teeth
• Smooth and rejuvenate your skin
• Remove temporary imperfections like pimples and blemishes
• Brighten dark circles under your eyes
• Emphasize your eyes for a penetrating gaze
• Change your eye color
• Remove red and white-eye effects
• Turn back time and color over grey hair
• Fill bald patches
• Remove stray hairs
RESHAPE FACIAL STRUCTURE
• Refine jaw lines
• Heighten cheek bones and brows
• Reshape your nose
• Enlarge or shrink a specific area of the image
• Totally transform your face into alien or other fun shapes
• Apply any shade of blush and eyeshadow
• Add volume to your lashes and shape your brows
• Add color to your lips
• Add intensity to your natural lip color
• Focus the photo on you, by defocusing or blurring the background
• Improve lighting or add special effects
• Create customized filters
• Add unique textures and customizable frames
• Rotate the image
• Flip to the photo to its mirror image
• Add artistic touches to make your photo your own
• Customizable filters can be applied to the entire photo or to specific areas
• Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through social media or e-mail
EASY AND FUN
• Compare your work with the original photo at every step of the way, with only one tap
• Having trouble? Facetune offers informative graphic and video help screens for each feature
Don't wait! Get Facetune today and create those amazing portrait photos and selfie pics you’ve always wanted!
PhotoCaddy is the photography expert you can carry in your pocket. Equipment tips, camera settings, creative suggestions and technical points for over 50 categories of photography subjects, covering practically anything you will ever point your camera at.
- Guidance for over 50 different situations, from castles to rainbows and everything in between
- Over 500 total built-in tips
- Suggested camera settings
- Over 500 (and growing) tips shared by users around the world
- Ability to share your own tips
- Take notes of your own thoughts and ideas
- Custom categories
- Full developer support. Want something changed? Let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Whether you are serious about photography or just want to improve your travel album, PhotoCaddy will be there to help.
Photography Trainer(TM) guides you step-by-step how to set your D-SLR to take the perfect shot. Top-rated app with over 50,000 downloads across multiple countries and devices. Capture amazing photos by truly understanding shutter speed, aperture & ISO. Created by professional travel and advertising photographer Paul Timpa, this interactive app walks you through the steps to capture incredible photos, lets you view dozens of sample photos with camera settings, and provides a wide variety of photography tips and tutorials for both beginners and advanced photographers. Night photography, sports, landscapes, portraits, architecture, HDR & more. Best of all, the app doesn't require an internet connection, so it’s perfect for vacations and holidays too – learn photography no matter where you are in the world. You'll always have an expert with you in your pocket, there to help you take spectacular photos.
This is the original photography training app designed to improve your skills as a photographer. Not just an app to provide camera settings, the purpose of this app is to teach you the methods professional photographers use to take incredible photos.
NOTE: If you have any questions or need any support, for example if the app is purchased but does not immediately download, please e-mail me directly at PhotographyTrainer@yahoo.com and I will personally assist. Also free free to use that email for any suggestions for the app, as I always strive to make it even better on every update. Thank you and enjoy!
15 ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
Use any of our 15 uniquely made adjustment tools to enhance your images to perfection with ease.
Afterlight has 27 fully adjustable Original Filters, 14 Guest Filters by various Instagram users, and the new Seasons filter pack including 18 filters.
Afterlight includes a range of real and natural light leaks we created with 35mm film and instant film, to simplistic scratchy film textures.
CROPPING & TRANSFORMING TOOLS
Crop your photos with our quick and easy cropping tool with 15 different presets.
Transform your photos with our rotating tool, vertical and horizontal flipping tools, and straightening.
We provide a list of 77 different simplistic and adjustable frames, paired perfectly with Instagram. Now including the new Wallpaper Pack.
Tag your photos on Instagram with #Afterlight and follow @afterlight for a chance to be featured on our official Instagram.
Have any questions? Contact us!
- Explanation of the photography basics
- Glossary of photography terms
- Selection of calculators (Exposure Settings, Lux to EV, Circle of Confucsion, Depth of Field, Dimensional FoV, Angular FoV, Hyperfocal Distance.
- Light sensor support for calculating exposure settings
- Where relevant support all major DSLR cameras.
The BEST Photographic Light Meter
This is an application for photographers to measure the amount of light.
It reproduces a handheld digital incident light meter and you can use to adjust your camera for a precise and ideal exposure.
You get a reading in f-stops or shutter speed and after you can change values with VOL +/- buttons.
It uses two different kinds of measurement: frontal light sensor(if present) or back phone's camera.
It works fine on Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy SIII
Attention!! not all phones have the frontal light sensor
Now with depth of field DOF and FLASH range calculator!!
This easy-to-use FLASH calculator allows you to input a variety of variables, for example guide number GN, so that via a simple calculation photographers can determine the max distance of your subject
Lux 0-200000 (depends on Phone)
cal. 2.3 Nexus, 1.5 SIII
Goddess Aura Photography App Is Fun!
Learn how to give Aura Readings with our Goddess Aura Photography Aura Meanings Guide. It’s easy and it will start to feel right with a little practice. Have fun sharing your Goddess Aura Photography with friends and family.
Video on how to use the app: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpA-mWEsBZI
Goddess Aura. What is Your Goddess Aura?
Join our extensive photography community and share your knowledge with other photographers. Become completely immersed in the photography world: create a profile, share your knowledge, share your portfolio, learn from professionals and meet other like minded individuals.
We have completely redone the app from the graphics and features all the way to new content from well experienced professional photographers.
New beautiful, simplistic and stylish design
New wonderfully stimulating photos from around the world
New content on over 50 different photo scenarios from experienced professional photographers
Full community support, ability to create a profile and display your website/portfolio link, email and biography. Read others photographers tips and share your own.
A place to store you own personal notes for each scenario making it easy to find for your next shoot.
Download now to start taking better pictures than you every dreamed of!! There are over 50 different scenarios that are put into five different convenient categories for a quick easy to use reference. Each scenario includes a complete guide, from preparation, to equipment to technique. Plus as an added bonus there are hundreds of tips to help guide you to your potential and place to store your own personal notes. We have also added in our own beautiful pictures from around the world to illustrate each scenario and help motivate you towards success!
Download now and reach your potential greatness!
- Expert photo taking advice including photography tutorials
- Commnunity of Photographers including features to share tips and create profile
- DSLR camera tips, photography tutorials and more photography stuff like own personal notes
- DSLR camera tips to take better photos
- DSLR Photography tutorial on over 50 scenarios, photography tutorial to help learn new ways to take excellent photos
- Photography tutorial and community tips from user around the world
- Learn new techniques and photo ideas with our photography tutorial and DSLR camera tips
dslr camera tips
dslr ir remote
photography ligth meter
With Android Camera Guides from QuickPro, you'll never have to miss the shot of your life again. Now you have ready to go instruction of all Sony a65 camera functions and features.
This tutorial provides:
- Instructional video on all aspects of the Sony a65 camera.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
- Introduction to the Sony a65
- Customizing Camera Buttons & Dials
- Focusing Features & Techniques
- Using the Built-in GPS
- Movie File Formats & Record Settings
- Installing the Software & Using PMB
- Using Image Data Converter Software
- Using Custom Functions & Lens Correction
- Image Files & File Management
- Lens & Accessory Selection
- Camera Care & Maintenance
This training content was produced by QuickPro, LLC. This product is not sponsored by Sony Corp. or its subsidiaries. Sony Product Names and terminology are trademarks of Sony Corp.
You can track objects during a long time exposure in real time. This allows you to create fantastic blur in the back and foreground by moving you Phone slowly around your object.
the pictures quality depends on your Phone hardware.
This app is still in early development so bug reports are welcome by mail--> email@example.com
This is version 1.54
There will be still some bugs on different hardware.
Try to fix this. Please contact me by mail with detailed information so i can help.
The majority of photography festivals taking place every year, feature contests and prizes and accept submissions from photographers of all skill levels.
OneSHOT Photography Festival Finder keeps track of all festival dates and deadlines. Festival details are frequently updated and automatically synced with the app.
Simply turn on 'Auto Update Festivals' in the Settings and shortlist the festivals that you are interested in to the 'My Festivals' section. Then get in touch with curators and / or submit your photographic work right from your Android device.
To suggest a festival for inclusion in the OneSHOT Photography Festival Finder app, send an email with all relevant festival details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video Tutorials: http://rhonnadesigns.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=8
App Description: Designed with your creativity in mind to add your own personality to your photos. Can be printed out up to 4x4 with great resolution! Perfect to creatively edit your photos with artist, Rhonna Farrer’s exclusive frames, masks, designs, fonts & filters right on your iPhone.
**for higher-resolution photo editing on your laptop or PC, the same design kits and fonts can be purchased at Rhonnadesigns.com
**Also comes with exclusive backgrounds to create inspirational word art, memes, poems or notes!
Features: Adjust transparency, color, shadows, outlines, size & angles as you create with the text & design features. Add masks to any photo using the various shaped designs; even has the feature of allowing you to add multiple designs/fonts to the mask!
See what people are saying:
“I'm so happy to finally have an app that does it all, when it comes to iPhone photo editing! No more switching back and forth between different apps that apply one or two elements to my favorite photos. Rhonna Designs has neatly included everything you need for your editing needs, right in this one amazing app! Best money I've ever spent.”- Shelley Smith
“This was app was incredibly easy to use and so creative. I felt like I was an artist when I was using Rhonna's app with my simple pictures turning them into fun masterpieces!”
" I LOVE Rhonna Farrer's sweet new app because it is like having a a little studio in my pocket! Life can get so busy sometimes and I like the fact that I can have a little creative time anytime I want by snapping a picture with my iphone and then using Rhonna wonderful app. to be as whimsical as I want where ever I am! The fonts, applications & darling quotes are simply amazing!"- Susan Weckesser
“Love this app! I love that I can crop my photo, add layers upon layers of adorable designs and easily change them up without having to start over! There are so many options within the app, it is my #1 go to app!”- Nancy Wyatt
"From the moment I started using the rhonnadesigns app I was over the moon! It provides an innovative experience to creating beautiful and unique photos using her most inspiring quotes and sought after designs. It's ease of use has hands down made it my favorite app! Rhonna Designs you definitely knocked this one out of the ball park!" - Holly Pitcher
Follow us on Instagram for tutorials, news, and sneak peeks! @rhonnafarrer
Your life is beautiful. Your photos should be, too.
All-new for Android! The photo app from A Beautiful Mess App has been reimagined and rebuilt from the ground-up. The easiest way to make pretty photos and to share them with friends! This incredible app includes:
• High-Resolution Photo Editing & Export
• Unique, Easy-to-Use Photo Collages
• Amazing Fonts
• Hand-Drawn Doodles
• Easy Editing
• Bright Colors (including neons!)
• Simple Sharing on Social Media
Add new life to your favorite photos with custom filters, fun fonts, and hand-drawn doodles by Elsie and Emma, creators of the award-winning lifestyle blog, “A Beautiful Mess”. Then share your creations with friends through email, or by publishing them directly to popular social networks — Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter (hashtag: #ABeautifulMess).
Whether you're sharing personalized snapshots with friends and family or broadcasting your life's most beautiful moments through social media, the photo app from A Beautiful Mess makes it fun and easy.
"A Beautiful Mess" is a lifestyle blog focused on creating a beautiful life. We share simple ways to create an inspired lifestyle. We believe in taking time each day to make something pretty. Most of all, we believe that life doesn't need to be perfect to be beautiful. Visit us at www.ABeautifulMess.com.
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
Having a hard time pressing the camera button while holding the phone from far?
Pressing the home button instead of the camera button?
With Selfish you’ll take selfies easily and they will look amazing!
► No more pressing the camera button! The camera will automatically take selfies for you!
► 3 different automatic modes to choose from:
- Face Detection
- Voice Command
► Face detection - Choose the number of faces. Once your chosen number of faces are detected, it will automatically take the picture. You may use your high quality back camera and set face centering voice instructions to take a selfie without looking at the phone’s screen.
► Self timer - Set the timer delay, the number of pictures and Selfish will take a picture at the time delay you've set.
► Voice Command - Choose a magic keyword, Selfish will take a picture every time you say it.
► After taking your selfies you can decide what pictures to keep and what not. Every picture you keep will be placed in your Selfish gallery.
► You took a great selfie and want to make it even better?
No problem! You have awesome effects to choose from such as Beauty Face (smooth skin), Sepia, Fat Face and a lot more!
Just open the image and click the edit icon.
So what are you waiting for?
Go ahead and start taking Selfies!
It’s fun and easy!
* This app is also accessible for the blind and visually impaired.
* From the makers of Photaf Panorama and Face Blender
Matt starts the course by taking a close-up look at photo gear in the digital age. He gives you great pro tips on everything from the internal workings of a camera and how to maintain all the parts, to the best choices for external flashes and microphones for given situations.
Next, is a section on image composition which looks at both the technical side as well as the creative side of this fascinating visual art and craft. Learn how to reduce image noise and make time-saving adjustments to your images INSIDE the camera before even taking them out to photo editing software. Matt also explains graphic principles like the Rule of Thirds as well as how to make great use of optical phenomena like the Bokeh of certain lenses.
Next up is real-life tips and tricks. This is where you benefit from Matt’s extensive professional experience as he shares the kind of wisdom which can only be obtained from shooting in a wide spectrum of scenarios and situations. He gives you invaluable professional tips on everything from how to be super clear with the client about the terms of what you are shooting and delivering, as well as protecting your images with watermarking until/unless they’ve been been paid for! You also learn the logistics of breaking down and planning the shots so you can even work with a partner to make sure you get all the shots you need to keep clients happy at the end of the project!
Matt concludes with an all important section about image management and storage.
Table of Contents:
2. Sensor Size
3. Building Your Lens Library
4. Lens Specs: Demystified
5. The Pros and Cons of Teleconverters
6. External Flash Systems
7. External Microphones for Video
8. Cleaning Your Gear
9. Storage Options Explored
10. Metering Modes in Depth
11. Getting More Control in Aperture Priority
12. Getting More Control in Shutter Priority
13. Manual Mode and Auto ISO
14. ISO and Noise Reduction
15. In-Camera Image Processing
16. The Rule of Thirds
18. Manual HDR Photography: Taking the Picture
19. Manual HDR Photography: Combining Images
20. Using Automatic HDR Mode
21. Portraiture Photography Tips
22. Nature and Landscape Photography Tips
23. Sports and Action Photography: Where to Begin
24. Macro Photography
25. Shooting Musicians and Concerts
26. Event Photography and Shot Sheets
27. Event Photography Terms and Communication
28. Working With a Partner
29. Watermarking Images
30. Business Photography Math
31. Saying “Yes, I can do that”
32. Branching Out Into Video
33. Storing Your Images
34. Backup: Onsite and Offsite
35. Developing vs. Editing
36. Developing Your Images for Delivery
37. What’s Next?
The Victory Casino Cruises App also has a photo gallery which will allow you to check out areas of the ship, our 600 Vegas Style Slot machines, and our exciting table games!
Download today and receive updates as we will be expanding the app to support additional features in the near future.
- Registered Landscape Architects
- Construction Crew
- 7.5 Acre Garden Center
- Fully Stocked Green House
- Landscape Maintenance Crews
With this app, stay up to date on specials, tips, news, promotions and more!