More video tutorials at http://youtu.be/CrtWDHNlwPA?list=PLTmlTTxPbBbeu8Yx4paLUytV8z60SSL_w
If you are interested in an iOS version, you can find it at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/planit!-for-photographers/id898876435.
Ansel Adams dedicates the beginning of his first book "Taos Pueblo" to visualization. He introduced the idea of "previsualization", which involved the photographer imagining what he wanted his final print to look like before he even took the shot. Of course there are many great photos which were taken impromptu. However, for landscape photographers, being able to previsualize the scene before going there will greatly reduce the chance of being caught unprepared and will greatly increase the chance of getting better shots.
Photographers use various tools to help them pre-visualizing the scene. Nowadays, many of those tools are phone apps. PlanIt! is all-in-one solution that is designed to leverage the map and simulated viewfinder technologies (VR, AR etc.) to provide the necessary tools for photographers to pre-visualize the scene in combination with the Sun, Moon, Stars and Milky Way. Some questions that you might ask yourself before going out for a photographing trip are:
* Where is the Sun or the Moon at the time and the location and to see the animation of the Sun/Moon/Stars/Milky Way movements as in real?
* When and which azimuth is the Sunset or Sunrise today or on any date at any location around the world?
* Where should I go to get a nice view of the scene and possible compositions?
* Do I get a clear view of subject from a certain location where is no mountain blocking the view?
* What lens should I bring in order to capture the whole width or the height of the scene?
* If the scene is too wide, how many shots do I need to take to create a panorama and how many angle should each shot cover and how many angle should I rotate the camera between each shot?
* How do I compose the scene considering the subject’s elevation and the sun or moon location?
* Is tonight a good time for star trail photography? How long can I exposure without being affected the rising moon? Where should I aim at the sky to get the Polaris at the center?
* What are the dates and times to have Milky Way at certain position on the sky?
If you are interested in the answers of any questions above, the PlanIt! is the right app for you. In a simple app, we included Tools feature for you which allow you to find out GPS coordinates, elevation, distance, elevation gain, direct view, focal length, depth of field (DoF), hyperfocal distance and panorama, and all of those are represented to you visually on the map and sometimes in a simulated viewfinder. In addition, the Ephemeris features include the sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset time and location, twilights, special hours of the day, position of the Sun and the Moon, Sun/Moon Finder, more than 100 stars (such as Polaris) azimuth and elevation angle, star trail planning and exposure time calculation, time-lapse and hyperlapse calculation, milky way searching, exposure/ND calculator, light meter, bub timer etc. Again, all of them are either represented on the map or in the viewfinder. You can even use existing pictures in the viewfinder to explore with new photographing ideas.
Please refer to http://yingwentech.wordpress.com/tags/pft for more details.
- Create, Edit, Sign and Email custom Photography Contracts and Releases from your Android Device!! Embed images and branding options. Pro Placeholder Pack (Included FREE) allows for even more customization options.
What users are saying:
"This is a game changer. No more carrying stacks of paper to shoots or client meetings. " - Darren W
"A must have for all pro and semi-pro photographers." - Paul R
"I loved the customization features. The placeholders are HUGE. Flexible enough for anyone needing one page contracts to use. Awesome job!" - Cyndi
- Comes with 5 great starter photography sample contracts:
1. Photo Shoot Contract
2. Model Release
3. Underage Model Release
4. Copyright Release
5. 2nd Shooter- Work for Hire
- "Settings" screen allows photographer to enter all of his/her information, including signature. This information is automatically embedded into templates. (Edit and Change your info at anytime.)
- Add, Manage, & Sync "Client" List to and from your device Contact list.
- "Auto Embed" Feature automatically inserts Photographers and Clients Information into template contracts. (This is a huge time saver, all you need to do is select which client you want. App will feed their info from your phone's contact list).
- Select Date (Dual Feature Selection) and Time of Shoot
- Shoot Date and Time - Automatically embedded into each contract with shoot data fields.
- Create New Client Contracts (Unlimited)
- Create New Contract Templates (Unlimited)
- Edit Current Contract Templates, including "Add", "Duplicate", "Edit" and "Delete"
- Edit Single Draft Contracts (Allows you to change parts of a new contract without effecting a template)
- Clients can "Sign" and "Resign" using their finger on touch sensitive screen.
- Contracts are converted to PDF documents which you can then archive by emailing to yourself and/or your client.
- "Saved" Contracts allows you to access previously saved contracts, signed or unsigned.
- Unsigned Contracts can be signed later.
- "Placeholders" allow users to create their own custom templates and still have auto-embedding features! (Wow!!)
- Save and Email Unsigned Contracts
- Contact your Clients from your "Client List"
- Trash Bin, allows you to recycle or empty deleted contracts and templates
For More Information, tips and tricks, or to make suggestions for future updates please visit: http://www.michaelthemaven.com
READY for: Droid/Galaxy/Nexus/Hero+more!
"All this for free? WOW!"
+21 text fonts
+8 hipstamatic effects, more than Instagram
+front facing camera support
+flash control -if supported
+silent no sound mode
+focus control, including macro
+ISO control -if supported
+Import your existing gallery photos
+Scene modes -if supported
Now available in 14 languages.
NOTE: APP IS NATIVELY AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH. ALL TRANSLATION BY GOOGLE TRANSLATE - PLS DON'T EXPECT HIGH QUALITY TRANSLATIONS.
EoP includes chapters, tools, quiz and tips – designed in a way to help amateur and budding photographers understand the elements of photography and not let the camera become a technological barrier between the cameraman and the subject. The tools and tips are always close at hand for reference. The quiz section is included to check your understanding of the photography concepts. Chapters are organized with a smooth inclination making it easy for the absolute beginner to understand the basics of photography. Starting from the very basic topics like focal length, shutter speed etc. to more advanced topics like metering, exposure triangle and flash photography. EoP is the complete reference available right at your fingertip.
Designed using special dynamic content scaling technology – it seamlessly works on different screen resolution and sizes. From phones to tablets: you will get a uniform user experience.
Stunning HD graphics on supporting devices.
Chapters-> Basics 1 is available in base version. Rest can be unlocked via in-app purchase.
• Basics 1
o DSLRs vs Others
o Focal Length
o Shutter Speed
• Basics 2
o Depth of Field
o Raw vs Jpg
• Exposure Triangle
• Camera Modes
o Shutter Priority
o Aperture Priority
o Program mode
o Full Manual
o Other modes
• Flash Photography
• EV Chart/Table
• Depth of Field and Hyperfocal distance calculator (supports custom circle of confusion)
• EV Table and Chart
• Basic interactions between light and camera parameters
Quiz (56 targeted questions in all)
• Basics 1
• Basics 2
• Advance Questions
Tips (over 30 sub-sections)
• General Tips
o When to use manual
o Low light photography
o Exposure compensation
o When to use flash
o Aerial Shots
o Culture and Traditions
• People and Portraits
o Wedding Shots
o Group Shots
o Self Portraits
o Stadium/Team sports
o Racing/Motor sports
o Extreme sports
o Indoor sports
o Forced perspective
o Star trail
o Light Art
o Zoom blur
o Miniature faking
A perfect companion to start your photography journey. Happy clicking…
Send in your comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not forget to rate the app.
The Victory Casino Cruises App also has a photo gallery which will allow you to check out areas of the ship, our 600 Vegas Style Slot machines, and our exciting table games!
Download today and receive updates as we will be expanding the app to support additional features in the near future.
- Registered Landscape Architects
- Construction Crew
- 7.5 Acre Garden Center
- Fully Stocked Green House
- Landscape Maintenance Crews
With this app, stay up to date on specials, tips, news, promotions and more!