- Customizable button layout
- Physical controller capabilities
- Local Multiplayer capabilities
- OUYA support
- Fast emulation
- clear library
- Xperia Play support
- more then 20 languages
- new GUI design
- Filetype: zip, n64, z64, v64
* Careful if you have Clean Master. It is known to delete essential data to this app as well as game saves.
* There will be issues with specific games or devices.
* Not all games work, but most do.
* For games that do work, you may have to try different video plugins
Here is a great guide by Nato: http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15692.0
Here is how to modify controller mappings: http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15812.0
Here is guide by me on how to setup transfer pak support, before you ask, gameboy tower doesn't seem to work:
Your Game - Settings - Emulation profile
for old devices click GlideN64-GLES-2.0 or Rice-Fast
Tendo64 is based on Mupen64 AE, and is licensed by GNU GPL v3: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Tendo64 is NOT affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. "Nintendo 64" is a registered trademark of Nintendo Corporation. "Nintendo" is a registered trademark for the Nintendo Corporation. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.