How much food can you stack at Carnitas' Snack Shack in San Diego?!
- tap to drop each menu item
- stack them as centrally as possible
- keep going until the tower topples!
- easily restart this quick game
- compare your high score with friends and others on the leaderboard
In 2011, Chef Hanis Cavin and Sara Stroud opened Carnitas’ Snack Shack, their first joint venture, in the North Park neighborhood of San Diego. The “SnackShack,” as it’s affectionately called, serves slow food-inspired, pork-centric American cuisine, snacks and locally sourced craft beers. Over the years Hanis and Sara (and Carnitas!) have earned the respect of their colleagues through hard work, creativity, and dedication to their community.