CacheMaid is a Geocaching Live-enabled Application, that is an application that can communicate online with the geocaching.com site to download caches, upload logs etc. Please visit http://www.cachemaid.com for more info!
CacheMaid is translated to English, German, French, Spanish, Czech, Slovak, Norwegian, Danish and Swedish.
- Finnish terrain map and aerial photo
- Swedish road and terrain maps
- Norwegian terrain map
- Estonian terrain map and aerial photo
What you can do with the license free version?
- Use all maps for free*
- Store POIs locally
- Store area markings locally
- Track yourself
- Use MPTP tracking
* Finnish estate borders, Finnish state hunting areas and Swedish maps are not included in license free b-bark.
By purchasing the b-bark software license you will get the following additional features:
- Track other b-bark users
- Track b-bark collars
- Store POIs and area markings in cloud server
- Share POIs and area markings with other b-bark users
- Share custom maps with other b-bark users
- Use the history view to see old tracks stored in the cloud server
- Use chat feature to communicate with other b-bark users
License and tracking device can be purchased from the b-bark web store or from the nearest retailer.
For more information see www.b-bark.com
Please send us your feedback or request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Version: 1.1.0 Build 192
Note: negative votes don't make sense if you don't give me any error information or feedback. Please report any problems on the website ( http://www.opengpx.org ) or drop me an email ( email@example.com )