This game is a collection of twelve solitaire games with hints, undo, scores, timer, automove, autocomplete and more features. Pick your favorite solitaire from the menu and try to beat it. Many hours fun gameplay garanteed.
Many solitaires included: - Klondike This is the most popular and loved solitaire game. Its easy and usually solvable. This is a great place to start.
- Klondike draw three A bith more difficult version of Klondike where three cards are drawn. Play this when you mastered the regular one.
- Raglan Relatively easy solitaire game or at least easier than King Albert.
- Wasp Its similar but a lot easier version of Scorpion with less movement rules.
- King Albert Difficult solitaire, usually unsolvable. Consider yourself lucky if you successfully solve it.
- Alaska Dificult and unusual solitaire game with many fans. If you want a challange try solving this one. If you succeed consider your luck amazing.
- Spider The other most popular solitaire game ever. Its very addicting.
- Scorpion One of the classic solitaires. Its a bit hard and challanging.
- Spiderette Spider rules with Klondike tableau settings. Fun to solve and favorite game.
- Spider one suit The easier version of Spider. Start here before trying the original spider solitaire.
- Scorpion one suit Easier version of Scorpion Solitaire. Start here and keep in mind that its not actually very easy. Its harder than spider one suit.
- Spiderette one suit Easier version of Spiderette. Usually very easy and solvable solitaire and great place to start also.
If you get tired from one solitaire you can easily change it to another type. Playing solitaire games is nice excercise for the brain and relax from the daily stress. You can play your favorite and most popular Klondike solitaire here, or try some difficult solitaire like Alaska. If you want some easy patience game try Spider one suit.
Features: - Nice, friendly interface - Hints - Undo - Automove - Autocomplete finished games - Intuitive gameplay - Cool graphics - Scores - Statistics - Many solitaires in one - Optimized for tablets and phones
Solving solitaires is nice way to exercise your brain. Most of the games here require strategic thinking and a bit of planning to be successfully solved. Of course luck is always needed and will help a lot. You can check your success rates, scores and number of moves at the statistics window. Try to beat your best time and less moves for each game. Try with the easiest solitaires and then move to the most challenging ones. And then beat your scores.
Autosolve for Klondike When your game is solved and you only need to move the cards to the foundations, the cards will move on their own.
Automove When a card has a possible move it will do it when tapped. Don't rely on hints and automoves as they are not always the best moves. They are intended to help you when you are stuck but some moves can render the game unsolvable. Try to avoid that and think of clever moves.