SPYAWARE SPIES ON THE APPS THAT SPY ON YOU.
To see the violators, SpyAware must be installed for 24 hours.
SpyAware is different:
SpyAware anti-data piracy software monitors your apps in real time and shows you what they do, as they do it.
All smartphones leak data without notifying you. Most of the time it is not a big deal but sometimes it is. Without SpyAware notifying you of potentially dangerous data piracy how would you know?
With SpyAware, you always know which apps are transmitting your data, how much data they are taking, and where the data is being sent. SpyAware is the best app for spying on the apps that spy on you without your knowledge like Facebook, Google, and many more.
SpyAware makes you more aware of your privacy and sheds light on the commonly-used, Wild West mobile data mining practices of most mobile apps today, including sweeping up data from a cell phone without your knowledge.
Give us 24 hours, and SpyAware will start telling you Who, What, Where, and When data is being pirated from your phone through the apps that you downloaded, those that came with your phone, or even a hacker.
It also gives you the ability to control some elements of data mining and join with others to protest unconstrained and unseen data piracy.
• Get a complete map of all of the locations to which your data was sent, whether to a server in your country or a distant server outside of it. Clicking a data point lets you see which apps sent information to that server.
• Receive reports of what apps have done with your data. See which apps are taking the most data and filter by different types of activities.
• Get notifications when an app takes a large amount of data, uses your location, or otherwise becomes unusually active, including if an app is uploading an unusual amount of data while your phone is idle.
• Take action if an app is behaving badly. We’ve even made it easy to report violators to the FCC, but also ask you to help quickly spread news of data violations across social media channels to drive public awareness and pressure apps to change their policies.
You can also write evidence-based app reviews of privacy violations in Google Play. If no one listens, perhaps they’ll start listening when you delete the app from your phone until your concerns are addressed!
• Know when apps are requesting a high number of intrusive permissions.
SpyAware is brought to you by Privacy Sentry. Believing that data captured or generated by your mobile device should belong to you and you should control IF and WHEN that data is shared and with whom, Privacy Sentry is on a mission to reveal the hidden activities of mobile devices, give you control over your private information, and ultimately allows you to dictate the terms of data sharing.
WHAT'S NEW IN 1.5:
• It’s FREE! We figured out a way to make SpyAware free and have removed all pay-walls and in-app billing. If you’ve paid, let us pay you back. PLEASE email us through our web site athttp://spyaware.be. We have no other way to notify you, so please reach out!
• New data summary map that allows you to quickly see what apps send data to which regions
• New Live Notifications can now notify you of specific threats for your apps/device based off of data from the SpyAware Cloud.
• New connection type classifier attempts to determine connection types (IE CDN, Cloud, Social Network, etc)
• New UI to easily investigate/browse the hosts that data is being sent to by each app.
• Fixes and performance tuning.
Thank you for your feedback! Please visit our website for a complete FAQ or connect with us on social media and we’d be happy to answer any questions.