Features that have helped make Flightradar24 - Flight Tracker the #1 selling app in 100+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check Flightradar24.com BEFORE purchasing the app. Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage.
Overview of coverage as of December 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Find out how you can help:
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
What our users are saying about us:
***Excellent app It is extremely easy to use and very clear. ***
***Great App This is exactly what I was looking for. Very easy to use and very fast.***
With flight tracker, you will get :
-Get real-time flight status
-Worldwide, accurate departures and arrivals
-Boarding gate information
## Activation code issue fixed in last release ##
-Flight route map (only for US flights)
Flight Tracker is a great alternative to Worldmate flight features. Give it a try.
This is a trial app, you will be able to perform a few searches. At the end of the evaluation period, you will be able to buy the app.
However, because we need your comments to hear your suggestions, you can get the app for free by leaving a review.
keywords : flight, flight track, flight tracker, flight tracking, airport delays, travel, flight status
*** Satisfied or Refunded. Let us know of any bug BEFORE leaving a review ***
My Travel App is prepaid and puts an end to expensive roaming charges when traveling abroad!
Best App for travel with Android phones and tablets!
Why get MyTravelApp:
1) FREE incoming calls on a FREE US number!
2) No internet? no problem! Call from home, office, hotel, landlines and payphones using your account!
3) Sign up and reload directly on the app, no need to spend time on websites!
COOL APP FEATURES
4) Free MyTravelApp to MyTravelApp Calls.
* Cheap international calls and works on WiFi/3G/4G/landlines at lower than phone card rates!
* Download and sign up directly or use your existing account
*Recharge your account directly from the app
* Works from anywhere in the world thru WiFi, 3G or 4G data services.*
* Works offline from over 60 countries through international toll free numbers!
*Includes a valid US Number where people can also reach you, even if you are abroad!
*Dial from your Contacts List, History, or Speed Dial functions.
*Includes Access Numbers in over 60 countries to use your PIN from a landline.
*This is a Password protected application
* Control in-app incoming calls
Call Anyone - Anywhere
Call anyone abroad even if they don’t have the MyTravelApp for rates up 98% lower than your operator’s.*
* Operator charges may apply for the local part of the call and/or your cellular data connection.
** Some of the countries where you can make cheap international calls to: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, China, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, China, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somali, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, UK, USA, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Call quality is dependent on a variety of factors, including your data connection or other third-party carrier services that we do not control. Some international destinations have been disabled due to fraud and misuse.