I Am SherLOCKED
Passcode: S H E R
In the first episode of the second series of BBC's 'Sherlock', aired on 1st January 2012, Sherlock Holmes attempts to unlock the camera phone of Irene Adler using a 4-digit PIN, with the lock screen reading "I AM [####] LOCKED". When Sherlock Holmes realises Irene Adler's affection for him, he deduces that the PIN is in fact 'SHER', completing the phrase "I AM SHERLOCKED' on the phone's screen.
http://mylockandroid.blogspot.com/ - locksreen was based on this project
Kristel Matriano - for the icon
DM - for testing
SpideRaYsfoNtS - for the font
This is pro version of Lock Screen, which has no ads and more icons to choose from!
Attention: You need to refer to the uninstall guide in this app before uninstalling it.
You can slide the unlock button to unlock the screen or to unlock directly to your camera.
SCREENS AND WIDGETS
On the right side of the default lock screen you will find a blank screen with a big plus sign on it. This is where the real fun begins and you can start adding your lock screen widgets and content.
Another screen allows you to signup to Facebook and add your feed.
CUSTOMIZE AND SHARE
You can fully personalized your dynamic lock screen with your photos and sounds, so no more boring generic lock screens - from now on your lock screen is personal to reflect who you really are.
You can customize the background, unlock icon and unlock sound - upload your own and use the gallery, to create a combination that is creative and cool.
Click the share icon to share your lock screen design with your family and friends, through Facebook, Twitter, SMS or any other media.
Dynamic lock screen supports all devices.
All permissions requested by the app are strictly to allow better functionality and support some of the features. We respect your privacy and will not use permissions to collect any of your personal data.
Lockscreen,Go Locker, Lock Screen, Android locker, keyguard, Lock 2.0,LockBot, screen off, locker theme, widget locker, widgetlocker, Homebase, android 4.2, Active Lock Screen, dynamic lock screen,Quick Launch,milocker, Homebase.
Attention: You need to refer to the uninstall guide in this app before uninstalling it.
Touch the suspended icon to lock screen, completely liberate the power button.
Please assign Auto-lock right to Lock screen.
We are so sorry that a lot of users are haunted by the problem of unable to uninstall. Actually, there is no problem about uninstalling Lock Screen. Because of the Android OS, you need to deactivate ‘Lock Screen’ before you uninstall it.
You can uninstall in the Setting of Lock Screen or uninstall it by following operation: click "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to shut off Lock screen.
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
Tip: If you want to unistall Lock Screen, please refer to following steps:
Click "Settings", click "Security", find "Device administrators", and deselect the Lock Screen. Now you can unistall Lock Screen in Application manager.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us;)
This app puts your upcoming appointments directly on your lockscreen! It works on every lockscreen, that normally displays the next upcoming alarm, like all standard Android lockscreens. Samsung and HTC Sense lockscreen aren't such ones - nothing I can do about that until Samsung & HTC implement this standard feature in their modified lockscreens.
You need to press "update" at least once to make the app load your calendar and set the text on the lockscreen.
If you want the time of the events to be shown, change the date format in the app's settings (HH:mm for example).
If you have any questions: Don't post them in the comments as I can't respond to them. Write me an eMail instead.
Again: DOES NOT WORK ON SAMSUNG, HTC OR OTHER MODIFIED LOCKSCREENS!! Only stock AOSP Android!!
Feature graphic icon: © spiderflystudios.com
App icon: © aboutpixel.de Bernd Boscolo
android.permission.READ_CALENDAR - needed to read the calendar
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS - needed to write on the lockscreen
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - needed to start refresh timer after boot
-Select widget from Home screen menu.
-It will ask for permission when you are using it for the First time.
Before uninstalling widget make sure to disable admin permissions in Location & security > Select device admin > Lock Screen Widget
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget takes back its original name - Chronus - and brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can chose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.2+. This is a limitation of Android itself, not Chronus
2) On some devices you may have to reboot your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget picker
3) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
4) IF YOU USE THE XPOSED FRAMEWORK TO BYPASS THE ANDROID WIDGET API'S, THINGS WILL BREAK!
Features (Pro version):
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment (Centred, Left or Right)
- Select Analog clock style (Standard or Classic)
- Calendar colors
- Feedly News provider
- Daydream screensaver
- with more features to be released every 3-4 weeks...
Features (All versions):
The standard version is functionally equivalent to the CyanogenMod cLock widget with added support for older versions of Android.
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+ and Weather Widgets
- Supports adding as a widget to the Home screen (Android 4.1+) or Lock screen (Android 4.2+)
- Customize the Clock look and feel (visible components, font normal/bold)
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, Accuweather, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed Panel and built-in RSS sources
- Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Tapping event opens calendar at selected event
- Taping calendar icon opens Calendar at today's date
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Change the font color of all text in all panels
- Configure widget when adding or from the Chronus app in the app drawer
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
NFCSecure is a simple and easy to use NFC lockscreen. When activated, rather than inputting a password, pin numbr, etc, simply scan your associated NFC tag and th device instantly unlocks. Of course, if you dont have your tag, we provide a fast pin, and gmail login fallback method to ensure that you ALWAYS have access to your device.
NFCSecure offers Android users a fast and easy way to protect their devices. By utilizing NFC technology, NFCSecure prevents access to any of the phone or tablet’s functions until an associated NFC tag is scanned. The app can be used in place of inconvenient PIN/Password unlocking or in combination with them to enable two-factor authentication. Stop walking around unprotected, and install NFCSecure today!
This application comes as a time limited trial, with many options for unlocking the full app, as well as additional in game upgrades.
If you're looking for cool tags to use with this application, check out dangerousthings.com
- Fast NFC unlock of Android devices
- Easily pair your device with multiple NFC tags
- Option to disable lockscreen widgets (Android 4.2+)
- Optional NFC lock based on time since locked.
- Optional NFC lock based on number of unlocks.
- Optional NFC lock based on number of failed unlock attempts.
- Option to bypass NFC scan by typing Gmail credentials (i.e. for lost NFC tags)
- Option to bypass NFC scan by typing saved PIN (i.e. for lost NFC tags)
- Locale/Takser plugin.
- Fine tuned call management settings.
- Customizable lock screen.
- Cloud key backup and restore.
- Cloud settings backup and restore.
- YubiCo YubiKey NEO support.
- Personalized Security Reports
- "Protected Networks" - Setup a network to prevent NFCSecure from being triggered.
- "Protected Devices" - Setup a bluetoothe to prevent NFCSecure from being triggered while connected.
-Any NFC-enabled Android device running 4.0+
-One or more NFC tags with read/write access
-- Required for version verification and authentication with App Engine (Coming soon!)
-- Required for locking the device when you complete a reboot
-- For NFC
-- Required for handling of phone calls
-- Used for App Engine authentication (Coming soon!)
-- Required for password verification. Do not fret, your password is never exposed to us, the only data we are given is whether the password we supply (input by you) if correct or not.
-- Required to get a list of the accounts on the device for possible authentication.
nfc, nfc lock, nfc unlock, nfc security, nfc ring, nfc tag, lock, lockscreen, unlock, protect, protection, anti-spy, secure, security, two-factor, multi-factor
The glorious visual elements and dynamic effects of Next Switch Widget will absolutely give you unique visual enjoyment.
Notice:If Next switch widget can't be displayed on your Next Launcher, maybe your Next Launcher is an unpaid version. It's note safe. Please uninstall this copy and install Next Launcher in Google Play if you like it.
- Functions: Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Upward and downward gesture:more switches
- Tap “more” button:toggle position modification
Unable to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the widget
How to uninstall?
Since Next Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of Next Launcher -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your Next Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “Next Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
Your time is precious, save some with this app. But if you ever find yourself in an emergency situation when you need to draw attention to yourself, use the SOS feature to allow your phone to scream for you. Hopefully your phone can then save you. The SOS feature can be activated by tapping the date. Just tap the clock to change the settings for each widget.
Shipoopi: built for the girl who is hard to get is an Android 4.2 exclusive.
Email me if you have any problems with this app.
This app is an extension to Month Calendar Widget, a popular calendar widget in Play Store, downloaded by more than 1.7 million users. It has no use if you don't install MCW first.
If you haven't done it yet, download it for free from http://goo.gl/EqZRah.
If you are already a MCW user please make sure you have updated it to the latest version, as extensions are available only from version 1.5.5.
**** IMPORTANT NOTE TO HTC ONE USERS ****
Currently this app installs correctly in HTC One devices, but it may not show up in the list of available lockscreen widgets. I'm researching this problem. Sorry for the hassle.
HOW TO PUT THE WIDGET IN THE LOCKSCREEN
1. Access your device's lockscreen pressing the Power button
2. Swipe to the left-most page and touch the "+" icon
3. Select "Month Calendar Widget" from the list of available widgets to add it
4. (Optional) You can rearrange the placement of the calendar by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the right.
Android 4.4 users: make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your Security settings.
If you have problems installing/using this extension, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Downloaded by more than 1.7 million users!
PLEASE READ THESE DISCLAIMERS:
1. This app has no connection to any calendar like Google Calendar - for now. Please don't rate it badly because it doesn't show your appointments. The widget was never intended for it. Nevertheless, by popular demand, I will introduce a Google Calendar connection, as one of the extensions to the widget.
2. You may need to reboot your device with Android 4.x in order to see this app in the widget list. Although I introduced changes to the app sometime ago to not need this, it remains an issue for some 4.x users (all home screen widgets have to deal with this annoyance).
NEW IN 1.5.5
• Introducing extensions support: These are separate apps that bring additional features to Month Calendar Widget that you can purchase here on Google Play
The first extension is available now: Month Calendar Widget in your lockscreen! (Android 4.2+ required). Dowload it at http://goo.gl/zqXWIl
• Resizing possible with all launchers: Please note that it works only when using the "Stretch widget" option
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
Just read the introduction screen! Tap the "How to use" button. It appears after downloading the app, if you close it just look for it in the app drawer. If you still can't getting it to work please follow the instructions at http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2013/02/how-to-put-month-calendar-widget-on.html
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Purchasing one of the extensions: I'm introducing extensions to the widget that you can purchase here on Google Play. The Lockscreen extension is the first, more will come!
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget