This is pro version of Lock Screen, which has no ads and more icons to choose from!
Attention: You need to refer to the uninstall guide in this app before uninstalling it.
I Am SherLOCKED
Passcode: S H E R
In the first episode of the second series of BBC's 'Sherlock', aired on 1st January 2012, Sherlock Holmes attempts to unlock the camera phone of Irene Adler using a 4-digit PIN, with the lock screen reading "I AM [####] LOCKED". When Sherlock Holmes realises Irene Adler's affection for him, he deduces that the PIN is in fact 'SHER', completing the phrase "I AM SHERLOCKED' on the phone's screen.
http://mylockandroid.blogspot.com/ - locksreen was based on this project
Kristel Matriano - for the icon
DM - for testing
SpideRaYsfoNtS - for the font
Touch the suspended icon to lock screen, completely liberate the power button.
Please assign Auto-lock right to Lock screen.
We are so sorry that a lot of users are haunted by the problem of unable to uninstall. Actually, there is no problem about uninstalling Lock Screen. Because of the Android OS, you need to deactivate ‘Lock Screen’ before you uninstall it.
You can uninstall in the Setting of Lock Screen or uninstall it by following operation: click "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to shut off Lock screen.
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
Attention: You need to refer to the uninstall guide in this app before uninstalling it.
Tip: If you want to unistall Lock Screen, please refer to following steps:
Click "Settings", click "Security", find "Device administrators", and deselect the Lock Screen. Now you can unistall Lock Screen in Application manager.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us;)
This app puts your upcoming appointments directly on your lockscreen! It works on every lockscreen, that normally displays the next upcoming alarm, like all standard Android lockscreens. Samsung and HTC Sense lockscreen aren't such ones - nothing I can do about that until Samsung & HTC implement this standard feature in their modified lockscreens.
You need to press "update" at least once to make the app load your calendar and set the text on the lockscreen.
If you want the time of the events to be shown, change the date format in the app's settings (HH:mm for example).
Again: DOES NOT WORK ON SAMSUNG, HTC OR OTHER MODIFIED LOCKSCREENS!! Only stock AOSP Android 2.x!! In newer Android versions the lockscreen layout changed dramatically so this app won't work on these - there is nothing I can do about that!
Feature graphic icon: © spiderflystudios.com
App icon: © aboutpixel.de Bernd Boscolo
READ_CALENDAR - needed to read the calendar
WRITE_SETTINGS - needed to write on the lockscreen
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - needed to start refresh timer after boot
This app is an extension to Month Calendar Widget, a popular calendar widget in Play Store, downloaded by more than 1.7 million users. It has no use if you don't install MCW first.
If you haven't done it yet, download it for free from http://goo.gl/EqZRah.
If you are already a MCW user please make sure you have updated it to the latest version, as extensions are available only from version 1.5.5.
**** IMPORTANT NOTE TO HTC ONE USERS ****
Currently this app installs correctly in HTC One devices, but it may not show up in the list of available lockscreen widgets. I'm researching this problem. Sorry for the hassle.
HOW TO PUT THE WIDGET IN THE LOCKSCREEN
1. Access your device's lockscreen pressing the Power button
2. Swipe to the left-most page and touch the "+" icon
3. Select "Month Calendar Widget" from the list of available widgets to add it
4. (Optional) You can rearrange the placement of the calendar by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the right.
Android 4.4 users: make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your Security settings.
If you have problems installing/using this extension, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
NFCSecure is a simple and easy to use NFC lockscreen. When activated, rather than inputting a password, pin numbr, etc, simply scan your associated NFC tag and th device instantly unlocks. Of course, if you dont have your tag, we provide a fast pin, and gmail login fallback method to ensure that you ALWAYS have access to your device.
NFCSecure offers Android users a fast and easy way to protect their devices. By utilizing NFC technology, NFCSecure prevents access to any of the phone or tablet’s functions until an associated NFC tag is scanned. The app can be used in place of inconvenient PIN/Password unlocking or in combination with them to enable two-factor authentication. Stop walking around unprotected, and install NFCSecure today!
This application comes as a time limited trial, with many options for unlocking the full app, as well as additional in game upgrades.
If you're looking for cool tags to use with this application, check out dangerousthings.com
- Fast NFC unlock of Android devices
- Easily pair your device with multiple NFC tags
- Option to disable lockscreen widgets (Android 4.2+)
- Optional NFC lock based on time since locked.
- Optional NFC lock based on number of unlocks.
- Optional NFC lock based on number of failed unlock attempts.
- Option to bypass NFC scan by typing Gmail credentials (i.e. for lost NFC tags)
- Option to bypass NFC scan by typing saved PIN (i.e. for lost NFC tags)
- Locale/Takser plugin.
- Fine tuned call management settings.
- Customizable lock screen.
- Cloud key backup and restore.
- Cloud settings backup and restore.
- YubiCo YubiKey NEO support.
- Personalized Security Reports
- "Protected Networks" - Setup a network to prevent NFCSecure from being triggered.
- "Protected Devices" - Setup a bluetoothe to prevent NFCSecure from being triggered while connected.
-Any NFC-enabled Android device running 4.0+
-One or more NFC tags with read/write access
-- Required for version verification and authentication with App Engine (Coming soon!)
-- Required for locking the device when you complete a reboot
-- For NFC
-- Required for handling of phone calls
-- Used for App Engine authentication (Coming soon!)
-- Required for password verification. Do not fret, your password is never exposed to us, the only data we are given is whether the password we supply (input by you) if correct or not.
-- Required to get a list of the accounts on the device for possible authentication.
nfc, nfc lock, nfc unlock, nfc security, nfc ring, nfc tag, lock, lockscreen, unlock, protect, protection, anti-spy, secure, security, two-factor, multi-factor
This application charges nothing but your support.
For Android phones and tablets.
*Open this app and activate it
*Set the pattern password, which requires at least 4 dots to connect
*Click Confirm to save the pattern and use it as your unlock screen password
*Unlock screen by drawing the pattern password
If you like this Application,please share with your friends and rate it.
If you find some errors,please tell us and we will make improvement.
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget takes back its original name - Chronus - and brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.2+. This is a limitation of Android itself, not Chronus
2) On some devices you may have to reboot your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget picker
3) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
4) IF YOU USE THE XPOSED FRAMEWORK TO BYPASS THE ANDROID WIDGET API'S, THINGS WILL BREAK!
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase):
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment (Centred, Left or Right)
- Select Analog clock style (Standard or Classic)
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Feedly News provider
- Facebook News provider
- Daydream screensaver
- Status bar Weather notifications
- with more features to be released every 3-4 weeks...
Features (All versions):
The standard version is functionally equivalent to the CyanogenMod cLock widget with added support for older versions of Android.
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+ and Weather Widgets
- Supports adding as a widget to the Home screen (Android 4.1+) or Lock screen (Android 4.2+)
- Customize the Clock look and feel (visible components, font normal/bold)
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, Accuweather, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed Panel and built-in RSS sources
- Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Tapping event opens calendar at selected event
- Taping calendar icon opens Calendar at today's date
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Change the font color of all text in all panels
- Configure widget when adding or from the Chronus app in the app drawer
- Backup and restore widget settings
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
-Select widget from Home screen menu.
-It will ask for permission when you are using it for the First time.
Before uninstalling widget make sure to disable admin permissions in Location & security > Select device admin > Lock Screen Widget
-Smart app list: Smartly display your most commonly used apps always at first glance
-One slide to go: Launch the app with one slide to the right
-One hook to go: Swipe your app icon upper-right/left to reply to missed calls and unread SMS, and to browse the most visted sites with mobile browsers
-Security mode: Protect your privacy
If you want to uninstall LockScreen, you must disable it before to proceed. Steps:
1) Go to Settings
2) Location & security
3) Select device administrators (device administration)
4) Disable LockScreen by unchecking its checkbox.
5) Now you will be able to uninstall it!
★ As featured on Android Police, CNET, Droid-Life
# Android 4.4+
The ability to disable lockscreen widgets is built into Android now. Lockscreen Policy has reached EOL. Thanks for supporting Lockscreen Policy! I have made this app available for disabling the camera widget, but you can't get rid of the camera icon in the system bar.
# Android 4.3
Tested and working.
# Android 4.2.x
Known issue under 4.2.2 with widgets disabled:
With the clock hack disabled, the clock widget toggles between the bold hour clock and the non-bold hour clock every other unlock.
If your device is rooted, you can use the clock hack to get the device to consistently display the non-bold hour clock. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I had no control over this. This issue is fixed in Android 4.3.
Clock hack does NOT interfere Android system updates, OTA or otherwise. The hack performs a setting change to your 'user data' only, not to the actual system. The permission to perform this change is normally restricted, so root is required.
If you do not re-root your device after updating to Android 4.3, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED you undo the clock hack before proceeding, or you will have no way of restoring the stock digital clock widget on your device.
Uncheck the application from the 'Device Administrator' list under 'Security' in your 'Settings' application. You can also do this directly from the app's left swipe in navigation menu by choosing 'Deactivate'.
1) Run application
2) Make selections, and press activate
3) In the 'Activate device administrator' screen, choose 'Activate'
4) Turn off undesired features using the toggle switches. Changes are made instantly. Make sure your lockscreen is enabled to see the results.
#Hide App Icon from Launcher
If you enable this feature, you can undo this by adding a desktop 'Shortcut' (identified as a 'Widget' on some Launcher) to reopen the app to revert.
#Clock Hack for Rooted devices:
For users running Google firmware, you can now disable the bold-hour lockscreen clock with 'Clock Hack', accessible via the action bar menu even with widgets disabled in the lockscreen.
To undo or revert this, simply rerun 'Clock Hack'. You will additionally have to manually remove the clock widget and readd the desired one for changes to take effect if your lockscreen widgets are on. Note that this setting persists even if you deactivate or uninstall this application. (Can take a couple of screen locks/unlocks to take effect)
There are several downsides to using this hack. You will also lose access to the same widget from your homescreen. This alternate clock also will not launch the alarm app on click, nor does it display your world clocks.
On Android 4.3, to restore the bold hour clock widget, you may need to manually readd the widget by first removing the non-bold hour fallback clock widget.
# Caveats when disabling widgets on Android 4.2
Enabling this will force the lockscreen to use a 'default fallback widget'. On Google builds, the default is the stock DeskClock digital clock widget (with bold-hour style). This behavior cannot be changed.
The bold hour clock only affects official Google builds, and is part of Google's proprietary firmware.
The rooted method implements the following method from XDA,
The music controls will still appear as a new page when active, even with the lockscreen policies in place.
I do not collect any personal information with this completely free application.
No permissions other than device administrator required.
# Additional Notes
Uses Stericson RootTools http://code.google.com/p/roottools/
Portuguese: Thiago Oliveira
Polish: Damian Krysa
German: Philip Weber