I Am SherLOCKED
Passcode: S H E R
In the first episode of the second series of BBC's 'Sherlock', aired on 1st January 2012, Sherlock Holmes attempts to unlock the camera phone of Irene Adler using a 4-digit PIN, with the lock screen reading "I AM [####] LOCKED". When Sherlock Holmes realises Irene Adler's affection for him, he deduces that the PIN is in fact 'SHER', completing the phrase "I AM SHERLOCKED' on the phone's screen.
http://mylockandroid.blogspot.com/ - locksreen was based on this project
Kristel Matriano - for the icon
DM - for testing
SpideRaYsfoNtS - for the font
Developed by Clean Master’s sister team (Cheetah Mobile), CM Locker lets you access essential phone functions easily and quickly.
What Do You Get?
Create your own pattern for encryption - prevent others seeing your private info
Quick access to new notifications - never miss important messages
Easily control playback - melodious music is always a touch away
More wallpapers for your lock screen - make your phone unique
Snap photos fast - never miss a crucial moment
Quick access to calculator, flashlight and more convenient tools
With us, you will never get caught in the rain again
What Do the Users Say?
Excellent app - performs great and I love the design. It works well to accelerate my apps, keeps me safe, and has tons of customization options too. It does exactly what it sets out to do and it does it well, so it gets a full 5 stars from me. --Danilo Dobler
Nice app Gave 5 stars cause it does all it said it could and more! --Santino Pera
What Permissions Do We Ask For and Why?
- Contacts/SMS: display calls and messages
- Camera: shortcut to snap photos
- Album: customize your wallpapers
- GPS & Wi-Fi status: deliver local weather information
- Run at startup: protect your device right after reboot
Join our translation volunteer team and help your people use CM Locker in your mother tongue!
Touch the suspended icon to lock screen, completely liberate the power button.
Please assign Auto-lock right to Lock screen.
We are so sorry that a lot of users are haunted by the problem of unable to uninstall. Actually, there is no problem about uninstalling Lock Screen. Because of the Android OS, you need to deactivate ‘Lock Screen’ before you uninstall it.
You can uninstall in the Setting of Lock Screen or uninstall it by following operation: click "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to shut off Lock screen.
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
Tip: If you want to unistall Lock Screen, please refer to following steps:
Click "Settings", click "Security", find "Device administrators", and deselect the Lock Screen. Now you can unistall Lock Screen in Application manager.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us;)
The new version provides some new superb features like shake sensitivity and shake number of times to lock screen and one brand new feature to adjust your icon visibility or opacity, dim or high opacity or transparency of lock screen icon as you want. To get its real power, keep showing icon on top of all apps, and turn screen off to lock screen when you want with just one touch on the icon.
Lock Screen allows your device to do followings:
✓. Lock or turn off your screen with just one touch or tap.
✓. Lock or turn off your screen by shaking it.
✓. Show icon at your desktop to lock device with one touch, drag anywhere
on screen and place any where on screen.
✓. Show icon only on desktop or all the time on screen.
✓. Place anywhere on screen or fixed position on screen.
✓. Create any number of shortcut on desktop or home screen.
✓. Add widget at your device desktop.
✓. Can uninstall directly from application.
✓. Supports Arabic, English, Russian and Spanish.
✓. It’s FREE!
Note: (uninstall procedure): Two options are there to avail:
1. Start lock screen application and on first page, there is option available to uninstall. 2. Goto settings and then security and then device administrator, uncheck device admin of Smart Lock Screen and then uninstall it normally.
Attention: Please refer to guide for more help by opening Smart Lock Screen application from your device.
• Beautiful Bing Homepage images: Your lock screen will be updated with the beautiful daily Bing image; you could swipe through the images from past 6 days or shake your phone to change the image on your lock screen.
• Search on the lock screen: You could search for anything on the web directly from the lock screen and read all the linked pages without having to unlock your phone.
• Latest news: Keep yourself updated with the latest news headlines and tap through to read the full articles.
• Weather: Find out what the weather is at your current location; long tap through on the icons to get the detailed weather predictions for the week.
• Notifications on Screen: See your missed calls and Messages quickly from your lockscreen. Quick call or reply from the notification from Home screen itself.
• Regional Calendars & Muhurats (Only for Indian users): Personalize the lock screen to access your favorite regional calendars and Muhurat. Now you can figure out what festival is on for the day, rahu kalam, chogadiya/hora timings all from the lock screen itself.
• Camera & Phone controls: Access your phone camera from the lock screen; Change your WiFi, Bluetooth, volume, brightness settings; also use your phone as a torch from the lock screen.
Microsoft Garage turns fresh ideas into real projects. Learn more at http://microsoft.com/garage
We would love to hear from you. Rate us on the play store or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Picturesque treat for all Cricket Lovers
Been waiting to follow cricket quickly from your lockscreen without having to unlock it? Your wait is over, picturesque team presents Live Cricket from lockscreen feature for all the cricket lovers across the world. The latest update of the app helps you choose whether you want follow the next upcoming match from lockscreen itself. Cricket feature lets you follow all running matches at the same time on the lockscreen.
Live Cricket feature would automatically appear when the live match is close by and keeps you updated of scores of both the teams in a visually appealing way. If you would want to get more detailed scores just double tap and you will be taken to a detailed score page on Bing where you can see ball by ball update, detailed scores, standings and schedules.
This app is an extension to Month Calendar Widget, a popular calendar widget in Play Store, downloaded by more than 3 million users. It has no use if you don't install MCW first.
If you haven't done it yet, download it for free from http://goo.gl/EqZRah.
If you are already a MCW user please make sure you have updated it to the latest version - an issue regarding with this extension was solved in version 1.7.1.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THIS APP:
Android 5.0 (Lollipop) introduced a notifications centered lockscreen with no support for widgets.
I'm looking for ways to bring some of the functionality of Month Calendar Widget to the new lockscreen. For now, provided your device has Android 4.2 to 4.4 you will be able to use MCW in the lockscreen as always.
**** IMPORTANT NOTE TO SAMSUNG GALAXY USERS WITH TOUCHWIZ INTERFACE ****
(Includes SIII, S4, S5 and Note models)
Unfortunately the Touchwiz software requires security to be disabled in order to select a 3rd party lockscreen widget like this. If you consider absolutely necessary a security scheme like patterns, PINs, etc, in your lockscreen, with Touchwiz you won't be able to put this widget there (and by the way, no other widget other than the clock provided by Samsung)
UPDATE: The Galaxy S5 does not provide any support for widgets in the lockscreen
**** IMPORTANT NOTE TO HTC ONE USERS ****
Currently this app installs correctly in HTC One devices, but it may not show up in the list of available lockscreen widgets. I'm researching this problem. Sorry for the hassle
HOW TO PUT THE WIDGET IN THE LOCKSCREEN
1. Access your device's lockscreen pressing the Power button
2. Swipe to the left-most page and touch the "+" icon
3. Select "Month Calendar Widget" from the list of available widgets to add it
4. (Optional) You can rearrange the placement of the calendar by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the right.
Android 4.4 users: make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your Security settings.
If you have problems installing/using this extension, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Notific is a lockscreen notification app that displays your notification in an intuitive manner when you need it.
It will automatically turn the screen on and display your notification in one of the three themes along with quick action buttons if expansion is enabled.
You can choose your own style from Three different themes, Jellybean HOLO, Android Wear inspired Material and Ambient Display inspired dark (AMOLED friendly) theme. (Some themes are available only on Android 4.4 and above due to system limitation on 4.3)
If the phone is in pocket, don't worry. Notific is intelligent enough to understand that and will not turn on the screen. But if you take out the phone from your pocket within 10secs (customizable) it will turn on the screen for you.
Notific doesn't impact battery life as it will only use the proximity sensor for 10 secs.
The memory usage is highly optimized (2-15MB) and doesn't use 50MB+ as in other notification apps.
The multitude of notifications we get every day are probably the most sensitive information for some and these deserve the utmost privacy.
That's why Notific comes with absolutely no private data mining. No crash data, No Google analytics.
It doesn't require connecting to Internet, so you can be sure that there's no way your information goes out of your device.
If you are worried about people seeing your notifications when they pop up, you can use privacy mode feature to keep your notification content safe from prying eyes on per app basis.
Some not so obvious features:
• You can unlock directly by double tap on circular drag handle.
• Drag and hold on the dismiss spot to dismiss all notifications
Proximity sensor values are calibrated for Nexus devices by default. If you have problems with the sensor on Galaxy or Xperia devices, try calibrating the sensor from Troubleshooting settings or Turn Off Pocket Mode
Before you buy it's recommended to test with free version from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anandbibek.notifyfree
Wallpaper credits : Asher Simonds, available on Cyanogenmod ROM Wallpapers
If you want to use your phone as quickly as possible, this app is for you.
It simply disables the lock screen. Press the unlock/menu button just once and the screen turns on immediately.
Especially useful for the Nexus One if you don't like to have to 'slide' to unlock.
On certain phones, this app doesn't work - I am very sorry about that but there is nothing I can do!
Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed and Calendar widget - now with DashClock Extensions support!
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API's, things will break!
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and 'Dash' widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase): - Video @ http://goo.gl/S4Ue1q
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
- Change Analog clock style
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar and Event colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Facebook)
- Daydream screensaver
- Status Bar Weather notifications
- Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Android Wear support
- Chronus Wear watch (Android Wear)
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
*Add up to 10 contacts on your lockscreen
*choose color and shape you want.
*customize animations and behaviour as you like
*No root required, no special settings.
*Free position on the locked screen, so icons dont block you
*Possible to set confirmation click to avoid accidental calls
Feel free to email developer with any suggestions or comments.
- Custom your own beautiful keyboard theme.
- more than 30 themes.
- Gesture slide input.
- Custom keyboard fonts.
- Support more language dictionary, like English.
First step: enable me.
- Open this app.
- Click the "Enable emoji keyboard", then enable the it in the system input settings.
Second step: set default keyboard.
- Click the "Set default keyboard", choose me as default keyboard.
How to celebrate Diwali? Use this AppLock theme for CM Security right now!
(Please download CM Security to enable the AppLock function at first: http://goo.gl/PonUWV )
By using the AppLock of CM Security, you can:
- Lock apps : Lock contacts, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Hike from prying eyes and nosy friends
- Lock settings : Prevent your children from buying unwanted apps/games and phone settings
- Lock privacy : AppLock for gallery, photos, and files
- Use Intruder Selfie : Take photos of the snoopers
It's also the first AppLock which is compatible with Android L in the world
Special thanks: ANSHAY AGARWAL, RavindraNath Thoomuganti
Some images were referenced by Freepik.com
Bataria is a simple battery saver application, designed to save your battery's life when you most need it.
Battery Widget: Add Bataria widget with Menu > Add > Widgets > Bataria
With this new version of Bataria you can now move your device easily into power save mode with just one tap, and even manage your active apps from the same place.
Bataria was designed to be small and efficient, including status bar battery and 1x1 battery widget for quick operation
Activating power save mode will turn off all the power hungry resources: Display Brightness, Background Data Sync, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- BATTERY SAVER
- BATTERY WIDGETS
- ACTIVE APPLICATIONS MANAGER (similar to samsung task manager)
- STATUS BAR BATTERY PERCENTAGE / Notification Battery
- AUTO POWER SAVING (when the battery level reaches a specified percentage)
- Quick Settings / Power Control
1x1 Battery Saver Widget
1x1 Circle Battery Widget
2x2 Circle Battery Widget
Power Saving Features:
- turn off Display Brightness (set to minimum)
- turn off Auto Sync
- turn off Wi-Fi
- turn off Bluetooth
- turn off Haptic Feetback
- set lower Screen Timeout
- turn off Screen Rotate
Get ads free Bataria Pro for premium power widgets and quick settings widget
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language