★ Access to all teams covered by OregonLive.com/highschool.
★ Choose your teams.
★ Receive push notifications of end-of-game score for your team(s).
★ View score boards, news and game summaries of all teams.
★ Submit scores to OregonLive.com.
Features a GPS enabled, highly visual trail map. Find your location and see where your friends are. Check the live weather conditions, daily resort video reports, live webcams, and lift reports. Stay up to date on all the resort conditions. Check in’s, live social interaction, and friend finder can keep your snow experience fun and exciting. Easily access all of the mountains deals and be the first to find out about upcoming events.
** Interactive GPS Trail Map **
GPS location enabled
See friend’s locations right on the trail map
See trail and grooming information
View images and videos taken around the resort
** Check In **
Check in when you’re are at mountain
Track the number of days you ski or ride
** Find Friends **
View friends that are also at the hill right on the trail map
** Deals and Events **
Resort deals and coupons
View upcoming events at the mountain
** Webcams and Videos **
View live resort webcams
Watch videos taken at the resort
** Social Interaction **
Social wall shows what everyone is saying
Use Facebook or Twitter to post your own messages
** Daily Video Report **
Watch the daily snow report
** Live Weather **
Quickly get the current conditions
View the 5 day forecast
** In-depth Snow Reports **
Get the current mountain conditions
** Trial and Lift Reporting **
Get trial, terrain park, and lift status
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• See which runs are groomed and which closed. Locate yourself on the Perisher trail map — not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Use Glympse to share your location or see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical metres and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook, or view them in Google Earth.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and snowcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Perisher via the resort's Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped phone.
Do you want to go hiking on the mountains? Do you want to climb the highest picks, to visit glacial lakes, to walk around mountain villages or to see large waterfalls?
Mountaineering Club “Ljuboten” and Macedonian Ecologic Society have provided that for you.
Exploring Shar Mountain is an application that will introduce you to the beauties of Shar Mountain; it will guide you to certain places giving you a pleasure to enjoy beautiful landscapes; it will provide you information about the mountain, the value of the mountain, the diversity of the flora and of the local places.
Using the GPS of your mobile device, this application will guide you on the chosen hiking trails.
When you select the link hiking trails, you will find the twelve most attractive hiking trails on Shar Mountain. For each one, you will find a short description and characteristics of the trail, its length and approximate time needed for the certain tour, as well as information about the terrain and the flora diversity. Each hiking trail has offline topographic map and choosing find me you are located on the trail and you can start moving.
Selecting points of interest you will find the most interesting places on Shar Mountain such as mountain huts, the highest peak, the largest glacial lake and the biggest waterfall with a short description and a link that will lead you to the map and will locate the chosen point of interest.
This application will help you explore Shar Mountain on your own, but bear in mind that the best information can only be obtained from the experienced local guides who can show you the most hidden places of the mountain
Enjoy Exploring Shar Mountain!!!
-- Regional weather forecasts delivered to the app Inbox
-- Deals and discounts from ski resorts
-- Snow reports from more than 2,000 global ski areas, including Vail, Aspen, Whistler, Killington, Jackson Hole, Verbier & more
-- Powder alerts when your favorite resorts receive new snow
-- Trail maps
-- Breaking news from the ski industry
-- Gear section with guides to this season's hottest gear
-- Resort photo galleries
-- Resort ratings and reviews from fellow skiers
-- Ski gear reviews and advice
-- Locate nearby ski areas via GPS
-- First-hand ski reports from fellow skiers
-- Share photos and snow conditions from the slopes
-- Powder section highlight biggest new snowfall totals
-- Live webcams
-- Weather forecasts
-- Map to ski areas
-- Mountain stats and snow history graph
New in this version:
• Fix to problem that prevented some users from preserving favorite ski resorts in My Areas and using the Nearby functionality.
• Deals page with lift tickets and resort discounts in navigation
• Various bug fixes and experience improvements