“Life saver! Increased my number of deliveries by 40%”
“Off the chain.... as a Fedex Ground Contractor this helps TREMENDOUSLY!”
“For Hustlers: The Best App Money Can Buy “
Are You a Road Warrior?
Road Warrior is a reliable route planning app designed for the traveling professional. Road Warrior makes it easy for you to plan your daily route, schedule stops, and prioritize your daily deliveries based on destination and client availability. The routing software adjusts to real-time road conditions, equipping you with the most optimized route available.
Who Are Our Road Warriors?
• Couriers (e.g. FedEx, UPS, DHL, independents)
• LTL Carriers
• Delivery Drivers
• Sales Reps
• Insurance Agents
• Small Business Owners
Create Effective Daily Routes
• Plan daily driving routes with multiple stop destinations (8 free, 120 pro).
• Optimize your route stops based on driving, biking, or walking (daily: 50 free, 500 pro).
• Flawless integration to 3rd party navigation apps (GMaps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon).
• Adjust route plan in seconds with manual drag & drop ease.
• Round trip option enables you to create closed loop routes.
• Add time windows so you arrive during open hours.
• Track your route activity with check-ins.
Share, Search, Filter Your Routes
• Share your routes plans with email or text.
• Add new addresses quickly with the auto-complete search bar.
• Search for new addresses from the web, previously saved locations, or your contacts.
• Filter saved destinations by #hashtags makes planning your daily route easier.
Upload, Download Your Routes (PRO only)
• Simple instructions available here: http://ablog.roadwarriorllc.com/upload/
The Professional upgrade unlocks premium features of Road Warrior 2.0. Pro users will enjoy the ability to optimize routes with extended number of stops, as well as higher limits for search and total optimized stops per day. Road Warrior Pro is now available for $5 per month. Your time is worth it.
Compare BASIC vs PRO version at: http://ablog.roadwarriorllc.com/gopro/
Road Map for Future Versions
Version 2.0: Professional Upgrade.
• Web Version (6-12 months)
• iOS Version (3-4 weeks)
Version 3.0: Team Road Warrior
A user guide is available at: http://ablog.roadwarriorllc.com/gettingstarted/.
Road Warrior requires Google Maps and Google Play to be installed and up to date. If you encounter any problems with the app, please email email@example.com.
For Geeks Only
Road Warrior solves one of the most complex challenges known to computer science, the Traveling Salesman Problem (TSP, TSPTW). Road Warrior elegantly solves the TSP with a custom genetic algorithm specifically tailored for the mobile professional. This type of productivity software is has been used by large transportation companies (FedEx, UPS) for decades to optimize routes for high levels of efficiency. For the first time ever, this powerful software is made available to Android users.
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
Placing the power of the world’s largest driving community into the palm of your hand, the app transforms your smartphone into your own personal traffic reporter with up-to-the-minute insight into current traffic conditions as well as traffic forecasts for all highways, city streets and other heavily traveled local roads in 32 countries.
INRIX is at the forefront of connecting cars for smarter cities. Powered by the same company brands like Audi, BMW, Ford and Toyota have relied on for years, INRIX delivers insight that helps drivers always knows the better way to go. These services help drivers do everything from navigate through the daily traffic to find the closest, least expensive fuel, available parking and EV charging locations. Whether through an in-car or smartphone navigation application, a local newscast or our app, our services help more than 150 million drivers save time, fuel and avoid frustrating delays every day.
· Get departure alerts on your Samsung Gear S smartwatch. The app on your Samsung device now connects with the Gear S to let you know the best time to leave to arrive on time for your next destination.
· Enhanced coverage and precision. With INRIX XD™Traffic coverage for roads, ramps and interchanges, the app covers more roads with greater precision than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by traffic jams from the big game or concert in town ever again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the best routes with the fastest travel times to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts to accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Easily alert your friends when you’ll arrive in just a few taps.
• Departure Alerts: Get a heads up on when you need to leave in order to arrive on time.
• Community Traffic Reports: Get timely alerts to accidents and other incidents from fellow INRIX app users.
• Traffic Cameras: See what’s happening up ahead on your route.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of destinations
• Gas/Fuel Prices: Find the closest least expensive fuel with real-time fuel price information updated daily.
It is a simple selection of drop down menus to create the post. There are NO ADS in this app.
INTERNET - required to fetch weather forecasts and Truck Chain Status
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - needed to check if there is mobile data or wifi to fetch information
Please practice safe driving, and pull over to post a road report or have a passenger do for you, while driving.
If you are going to use Twitter to share your Road Report, it is advisable to have a Twitter App that allows for saving drafts. If you post a road report while having no cell signal, your App should save it for you, and you can complete the posting when back in coverage.
Use this with good intentions, but abuse it at your own peril. If you post to many false or incorrect reports, others will not trust you in the future.
I have driven most of these hwys, but it has been awhile for most. If you find any sections of road places missing, please email me with them, stating its name, and where it fits into the list.
170+ cams, 30 custom preset position, Google Map v2 engine, fuel calculator.....and more!
Use email address as login id for cloud backup
Connection to network
Google Map API
This website / product / service contains information that is copied or extracted from data made available by the Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (the “Government”) at http://www.gov.hk/Data.One/ (“Data.One”). The provision of information copied or extracted from or a link to Data.One at this website or in relation to the product or service shall not constitute any form of co-operation or affiliation by the Government with any person in relation to this website, the product or the service or any contents herein. Nothing in this website, the product or the service shall give rise to any representation, warranty or implication that the Government agrees with, approves of, recommends or endorses any contents of this website or the product or the service. The Government does not have any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) howsoever arising from or in respect of your use or misuse of or reliance on or inability to use any contents herein.
Motorists interested in weather related road conditions have the following resources available to them for checking adverse weather conditions on the Arkansas State Highway System. Information on specific highway closures due to construction related activities. LIVE Severe Weather and Flash Flood Warnings
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Personalized routes showing ONLY the conditions on your drive
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
For more than a decade, California drivers have had a secret weapon in their daily commute -- Sigalert. Now Sigalert has been expanded to offer its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the U.S. Now Sigalert has more users than any other online traffic service (comScore/MediaMetrix data from January 2011).
The Sigalert Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Sigalert offers incredibly detailed speed information. Sigalert's users know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour. Shouldn't you?
*** CONSTANTLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS - Sigalert features data from Total Traffic Network. Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the U.S.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS - Sigalert features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
This App is for use in Hong Kong.
To beat traffic in more than 100 cities in the United States, please download “Traffic Smart: Beat Traffic” or “TrafficSmart USA”. Major US cities supported include, but not limited to: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boise, Boston (BOS), Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Colorado Springs, Columbus, Dallas, Daytona Beach, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Greenville, Hampton Roads, Hartford, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Long Island, Los Angeles (LA), Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Haven, New Orleans, New York City (NYC), Newark, Ogden, Orlando, Philadelphia (Philly), Phoenix, Pittsburgh (PIT), Portland, Provo, Raleigh, Riverside, Rochester, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco (SFO), Seattle, St Louis, Tampa, & Washington DC.
Traffic Smart supports major highways, freeways, streets and roads in these US States: Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), District of Columbia (DC), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Nevada (NV), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
Major functions in Live Traffic and Weather in Hong Kong:
* “Dual Search Mode” – You can search camera locations easily in text mode or map mode
* “Cross-harbour Journey Time” - The journey time indicators provide you with average time for crossing the harbour between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
* “Traffic Speed Map” - The traffic speed map provides you with the average traffic speed of the major roads in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon
* "My Favorites" – You can store your favorite camera locations so that you can see their real-time snapshots with a simple touch.
* “Multiple Snapshots” – You can see real-time snapshots of multiple cameras (e.g. both entrances of the Cross Harbour Tunnel) on the same screen at the same time.
* “24 Hour News Alert & Archive” – This app memorizes the special traffic alerts for the past 24 hours so that you can have a better understanding of the traffic conditions.
* “Live Weather” – You can see the most up-to-date weather information and warnings provided by the Hong Kong Observatory.
With Mi Drive, you can:
Scroll and zoom an interactive map
See real-time traffic camera views and changeable message signs on major routes
Click on traffic incident and construction icons for more information
Check real-time, color-coded speeds on major routes
Zoom into any area of the map, using either your current location or selected cities and zip codes
Find rest areas and Welcome Centers across Michigan
Locate MDOT carpool lots
Check out mapped active or planned construction by route number or county
Locate airports and roadside parks across the state
See Upper Peninsula road camera views
Turn layers on and off to personalize your view. Your settings will be remembered.
Select views of major travel corridors (I-94, I-75, I-196 and 8 others)
Report potholes on Michigan (M), Interstate (I) and US routes
Link to National Weather Service forecasts by city name or zip code
Questions? Please send comments, questions or suggestions to MDOT-Mobile-Apps@michigan.gov
**View CHP Incidents in areas nearby**
**Driving Mode - With driving mode, CHP incidents can now be spoken to you while you drive so you can keep your eyes on the road and still receive CHP reports.
**Find out where chain control is being enforced during snow storms**
Great for when driving up to the mountains to go snow boarding or skiing.
**Search for CalTrans road conditions on any given highway in the state of California**
Ideal for checking chain requirements prior to driving in snowy conditions, knowing if there will be road work, or finding out if a particular stretch of the highway has been closed.
**Find nearby rest stops**
**See Over 500 Highway Cameras**
Whether you want to see how much traffic is on the road, if there is snow on the road, or just curious what some distant highway looks like, highway cameras provide a great way to get a quick snapshot of the state of most highways in California.
Road Radar is application that offers you a lot of useful information during the journey by car.
Let you comfortably informed of any relevant information such as:
- traffic accidents
- road closures
- traffic restrictions
- traffic jams
- speed controls
Also you can comfortably measure your current speed through the speedometer (mph or kmh). Basic version of application is for free.
- interactive map with alerts
- sound and visual alerts (patrols, speed controls, traffic jams, accidents)
- setting of alerts (type of alert, active radius)
- speed limit alerts (sound)
- setting of speed limit alerts
Are you interested in traffic restrictions within a radius of for example 3 miles?
In this case, the extended version of the application is suitable for you.
Extended version pricing:
information regarding non-consumable In-App Purchase:
- Title of service: Road Radar Alerts
- Price: 0,89 EUR / one time payment
- Non-consumable In-App Purchases only need to be purchased once by users.
If you like this app, please take some time to write a nice review!
Thank you for your support.
Quite simply, we want to help you get to where you need to go quickly and safely as you travel throughout the beautiful state of Colorado.
Our App is refreshed / updated frequently with the most up-to-date travel information available so be sure to check in regularly.
What You Get
CDOT Mobile will provide travelers with:
•speeds and travel times
•incidents and road closures
•road work to include construction and maintenance activities
•and data from CDOT’s closed circuit television cameras
All available in real-time -- and based upon your location.
The information CDOT provides on CDOT Mobile is enhanced with data from:
•weather data from Weather Underground
•directional maps from Google
•as well as offers and deals from businesses near you
All in an effort to provide you with the most complete travel data.
Your Privacy is Important to Us
CDOT Mobile will NOT:
•make available any of your personal information
•sell any of your personal data
•transmit your location outside of your device
Your data is analyzed only in aggregate and used only for the purposes of improving and enhancing the features and performance of the application.
Don’t waste any more time stuck in traffic jams! Traffic information from V-Traffic gives you real-time updates on traffic status, accidents, road closures, bottlenecks, road works, congestion, police checkpoints**, speed cameras** and animal hazards (wild animals crossing the road, farm animals on the road, etc.).
Report any incidents you encounter while travelling simply by tapping the ‘Report event’ button and selecting the type of incident (accident, congestion, road works, slippery road, police checkpoint or animal hazard).
Consult our road weather service before setting out. This will give you plenty of real-time warning of weather conditions that may affect traffic flow, saving you time and helping you travel more safely. Our road weather service was developed in partnership with the Finnish Meteorological Institute.
Weather forecasts produced in partnership with Météo-France provide you with detailed weather predictions covering several days at a time.
The most complete service available:
V-Traffic covers more than 600,000 km of road network in Europe*, including motorways, secondary roads and urban arteries. All information is updated in real time, offering unprecedented levels of quality and accuracy.
Whether commuting to work or travelling on vacation, you can now call up accurate traffic information directly from your smartphone. Travelling abroad? Avoid traffic congestion and plan the best routes using the latest local information, updated in real time.
With a single tap, you can check traffic conditions in Paris, Stockholm, Olso, Warsaw, Copenhagen, Helsinki and many other European cities.
*Available in: France, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Poland.
**Depending on local legislation and availability.