**View CHP Incidents in areas nearby**
**Find out where chain control is being enforced during snow storms**
Great for when driving up to the mountains to go snow boarding or skiing.
**Search for CalTrans road conditions on any given highway in the state of California**
Ideal for checking chain requirements prior to driving in snowy conditions, knowing if there will be road work, or finding out if a particular stretch of the highway has been closed.
It is a simple selection of drop down menus to create the post. There are NO ADS in this app.
INTERNET - required to fetch weather forecasts and Truck Chain Status
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - needed to check if there is mobile data or wifi to fetch information
Please practice safe driving, and pull over to post a road report or have a passenger do for you, while driving.
If you are going to use Twitter to share your Road Report, it is advisable to have a Twitter App that allows for saving drafts. If you post a road report while having no cell signal, your App should save it for you, and you can complete the posting when back in coverage.
Use this with good intentions, but abuse it at your own peril. If you post to many false or incorrect reports, others will not trust you in the future.
I have driven most of these hwys, but it has been awhile for most. If you find any sections of road places missing, please email me with them, stating its name, and where it fits into the list.
Motorists interested in weather related road conditions have the following resources available to them for checking adverse weather conditions on the Arkansas State Highway System. Information on specific highway closures due to construction related activities. LIVE Severe Weather and Flash Flood Warnings
170+ cams, 30 custom preset position, Google Map v2 engine, fuel calculator.....and more!
Road Snapshot+ Licence:
Use email address as login id for cloud backup
Connection to network
Google Map API
This website / product / service contains information that is copied or extracted from data made available by the Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (the “Government”) at http://www.gov.hk/Data.One/ (“Data.One”). The provision of information copied or extracted from or a link to Data.One at this website or in relation to the product or service shall not constitute any form of co-operation or affiliation by the Government with any person in relation to this website, the product or the service or any contents herein. Nothing in this website, the product or the service shall give rise to any representation, warranty or implication that the Government agrees with, approves of, recommends or endorses any contents of this website or the product or the service. The Government does not have any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) howsoever arising from or in respect of your use or misuse of or reliance on or inability to use any contents herein.
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Personalized routes showing ONLY the conditions on your drive
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
For more than a decade, California drivers have had a secret weapon in their daily commute -- Sigalert. Now Sigalert has been expanded to offer its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the U.S. Now Sigalert has more users than any other online traffic service (comScore/MediaMetrix data from January 2011).
The Sigalert Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Sigalert offers incredibly detailed speed information. Sigalert's users know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour. Shouldn't you?
*** CONSTANTLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS - Sigalert features data from Total Traffic Network. Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the U.S.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS - Sigalert features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
In order to use this app, please download RoadSnapshot Plus from the link below:
« Like when using a GPS navigation system, you will be informed in advance by voice system of any danger or traffic delays that might occur on your itinerary, and this without any required handling of your smartphone. Thanks to these preventive informations, you can change your route and adapt it accordingly. »
Permissions: [Directly call phone numbers]
Only used to be able to call our Traffic Information Center directly from the application.
We inform you before and during your trip about :
• ghost drivers, accidents traffic jams and delays reported iin real time
• road repair sites, closed roads, mountain pass closures
• continously updated and reported speedlimitations
• route planner
• voice alarm WHEN exceeding the permitted speed
• New WIDGET! (first add favorites with route planner, min Android 3.0)
TO USE SWISS-TRAFFIC EN ROUTE MEANS : To loose no time in trafficjams, to recognize dangers and traffic problems in advance in order to avoid them, to be automatically and efficiently warned when exeeding the authorized speed limit.
Using Swiss Traffic, you allow the application to transmit your GPS position in our computer center.
These position data are completely anonymous and are used to calculate traffic overloads in order to continuously improve the quality of our traffic information.
Tags: copilot,police,Swiss Traffic Road, Live,radar,SpeedTraps,Google Map Navigation, info route, mogo.ch
Quite simply, we want to help you get to where you need to go quickly and safely as you travel throughout the beautiful state of Colorado.
Our App is refreshed / updated frequently with the most up-to-date travel information available so be sure to check in regularly.
What You Get
CDOT Mobile will provide travelers with:
•speeds and travel times
•incidents and road closures
•road work to include construction and maintenance activities
•and data from CDOT’s closed circuit television cameras
All available in real-time -- and based upon your location.
The information CDOT provides on CDOT Mobile is enhanced with data from:
•weather data from Weather Underground
•directional maps from Google
•as well as offers and deals from businesses near you
All in an effort to provide you with the most complete travel data.
Your Privacy is Important to Us
CDOT Mobile will NOT:
•make available any of your personal information
•sell any of your personal data
•transmit your location outside of your device
Your data is analyzed only in aggregate and used only for the purposes of improving and enhancing the features and performance of the application.
This App is for use in Hong Kong.
To beat traffic in more than 100 cities in the United States, please download “Traffic Smart: Beat Traffic” or “TrafficSmart USA”. Major US cities supported include, but not limited to: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boise, Boston (BOS), Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Colorado Springs, Columbus, Dallas, Daytona Beach, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Greenville, Hampton Roads, Hartford, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Long Island, Los Angeles (LA), Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Haven, New Orleans, New York City (NYC), Newark, Ogden, Orlando, Philadelphia (Philly), Phoenix, Pittsburgh (PIT), Portland, Provo, Raleigh, Riverside, Rochester, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco (SFO), Seattle, St Louis, Tampa, & Washington DC.
Traffic Smart supports major highways, freeways, streets and roads in these US States: Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), District of Columbia (DC), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Nevada (NV), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
Major functions in Live Traffic and Weather in Hong Kong:
* “Dual Search Mode” – You can search camera locations easily in text mode or map mode
* “Cross-harbour Journey Time” - The journey time indicators provide you with average time for crossing the harbour between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
* “Traffic Speed Map” - The traffic speed map provides you with the average traffic speed of the major roads in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon
* "My Favorites" – You can store your favorite camera locations so that you can see their real-time snapshots with a simple touch.
* “Multiple Snapshots” – You can see real-time snapshots of multiple cameras (e.g. both entrances of the Cross Harbour Tunnel) on the same screen at the same time.
* “24 Hour News Alert & Archive” – This app memorizes the special traffic alerts for the past 24 hours so that you can have a better understanding of the traffic conditions.
* “Live Weather” – You can see the most up-to-date weather information and warnings provided by the Hong Kong Observatory.
and ODOT Cameras. (Video from most of the cameras in the Portland metro area.)
For those of you who really liked the old version you can find in in the menu. It can also be found by bookmarking:
If you have any trouble with our apps please contact us so that we can get the issue resolved for you.
Thank you for your support,
REQUIRES THE INTERNET!
DO NOT USE WHILE DRIVING!
THE DEVELOPER AND THIS APP ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ODOT.
يعتمد البرنامج أولا وأخيرا على ما يكتبه المغردون في موقع التواصل الإجتماعي من تحذيرات للمستخدمين ويقوم بالبحث عنها وتنقيح النتائج بحسب شروط محددة مسبقا. مع الوقت وعند تعاونكم معنا بإرسال الملاحظات. سيكون بالإمكان تنقيح البيانات بفعالية عالية. مبدئياً فإن النتائج مقبولة جدا.
واجهة الإستخدام تشبه برنامج تويتر على الأندرويد ولأن الهدف من البرنامج تنبيه المستخدم في النهاية فإن الواجهة تعرض شكل مبسط للتنبيهات مع الوقت واسم المستخدم على موقع التواصل "تويتر" الذي قام بكتابة التنبيه.
يستخدم البرنامج التصريحات التالية:
الغرض من هذا التصريح البحث عن التنبيهات وتنزيلها من موقع تويتر
الغرض من هذا التصريح تحديث واجهة المستخدم تلقائياً بمجرد تشغيل البرنامج بعد ان يدخل الهاتف إلى وضع السبات.
الغرض من هذا التصريح معرفة إذا كان الجهاز متصل بالإنترنت للبحث عن التنبيهات
الغرض من هذا التصريح منع الجهاز من الدخول لوضع السبات عند القيام بتنزيل تحذير جديد
الغرض من هذا التصريح تفعيل خدمة قوقل كلاود مسج بربطها بحسابك على الجهاز
- Traffic detail just got even better! Now we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
- We've added the latest version of Google Maps which improves accuracy of your location and helps save battery power and data usage.
- Look for larger fonts for times/text throughout the app to make it easier to read in the car.
- We said goodbye to the carousel on the top of the screen and replaced it with an easier to use drop down menu.
- We made the app even smarter. It detects that you are Home and opens on Work, and it opens on Home when you are at Work.
- Mini Map on the News screen now show your entire route for easier navigation.
- Cameras are now loaded in order of your commute from start to finish so you can see the trouble spots along the way.
- We've added support for the following tablets - Nexus 7 & 10, Samsung Galaxy 7 & 10
INRIX Is the most accurate traffic, routing and road alert app that gives you control of your commute. Choose your fastest route, decide the best time to leave, know your arrival time in advance and share it with friends and family.
INRIX crowd sources data from more than just phones. We have GPS data from over millions trucks, cameras, road sensors, in- car navigation systems. We also track local events that impact traffic. INRIX is trusted by most of the top car manufacturers in the world including Ford, BMW, and Toyota for their in-car navigation systems.
The app makes it easy for you to report immediately and share accidents, hazards and police activity. Using the app is a win for the whole driver community, helping everyone save time, money and avoid frustration.
“Once you load this app, your traffic intelligence gathering capabilities skyrocket.” MAC|Life
• Traffic detail just got even better! Now with XD Traffic we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by that baseball game traffic again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the fastest routes to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts for accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Let your friends know when you will be there.
• Departure Alerts: Tells you when to leave for an on-time arrival.
• Community Traffic Reporting: See timely incident reports from the community of INRIX drivers.
• Traffic Cameras: See real time traffic conditions.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of places
• Gas/Fuel Prices: See gas prices reported via credit card transactions updated hourly.
INRIX has the best traffic and road incident data for over 2.8 million miles of roads in over 32 countries. Major cities include: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Honolulu, Atlanta, Boston, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, San Diego, Phoenix, Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver, Calgary, Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Brasília, Rome, Milan, Napoli, Torino, Madrid, Barcelona.
With this tool, and using data mining, we aim to assess the conditions of the roads where we drive.
In order to use it, please put the cellphone in a stable location, with the screen upwards, and with the bottom pointing the right side of the car. Usually this will be the passenger seat, unless you drive in the left (UK). While the application is running, do not touch the cell phone.
A website the information collected will be provided soon. In the mean time, just help us by gathering data.
Utilizing the basic implementation of the "Nordic Prediction Model" (SNV Report 4653) sound levels from one long straight road to a listening position 2 meters above ground at a given distance perpendicular to the road is calculated.
In addition to this, you can select the calculation model to be either in an acoustically reflective environment (city mode) which adds a 3 dB sound reflex from surrounding buildings to the calulated result, or select an open space (country mode) with no reflexes.
You can also select if the ground surrounding the road is acoustically hard (asphalt, water, rock) or soft (grass, soil) which will give sound absorption and reduce the noise level.
Please contact us if you have any questions and let us solve your problems.
Key words: enviromental community road noise traffic nordic prediction model 4653 trafik buller vägtrafik trafikk støy melu liikenne