A common problem in many young children is that they refuse to walk, or if they can avoid doing so. This is much more serious in the cases of children diagnosed with autism, Asperger's, diabetes, overweight or obesity, among others.
The player must follow the clues through a scenario (square, patio, beach) and answer questions to approach the treasure. The stage creates it wherever you want, allowing you to play in the same places where you usually go.
Augmented reality allows you to "see the real world with added information". We can see and interact with pirates or dinosaurs, who happen to be in our yard. Augmented reality adds virtual elements to an existing reality. Augmented reality allows you to interact with the real world directly, allowing you to enjoy the advantages of the virtual world without losing the connection with the real world.
Many years ago lived a pirate very distracted, so distracted that he hid his treasure, and forgot where. They could never find it. Today you will try to solve the mystery. The pirate left many tracks on all sides, inside closed trunks. The trunks open when you answer a question. Also, you must collect the coins that fell to the pirate. But be careful, the crew members will try to steal the coins.
Some reasons for your child to have this game:
• To play it you must walk.
• It is not a video game that is played from the couch.
• Look for an excuse that makes the child walk.
• The challenge of solving the riddle of each scenario arises.
• It seeks to form the habit of walking in children.
• Game area to be defined, activating an alarm if you leave the defined area.
• Create scenarios freely where you want.
• Option that the game read all messages.
• Languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, German or Italian.
• Selection of groups of questions.
• It allows playing children who do not read or do it with difficulty.
• Form in the physical and intellectual. In the intellectual is sought to train in recognition of numbers up to 10 and letters, count to 10, concepts of major or minor, left or right, up or down, among others.
• Allows you to handle letters and numbers up to 10; And add, subtract and count to 10.
• Show all topics of the questions.
• Reports total walking, time used.
Exercise or physical activity is important for everyone, but it is very beneficial for these children. When physical activity is performed with discipline, it can be a very important element that allows us to keep well-controlled blood glucose levels and in the long term, exercise increases the sensitivity of the body's cells to the signals of insulin, doing more Effective insulin (injected or produced by the body), reducing the amount required.
Children with some degree of paralysis can gain many benefits from regular physical activity or exercise.
It is prudent to reinforce physical activity, since it is an important tool in muscular dystrophy, it achieves a prevention in the constant contractures, loss of movement or the growing muscular weakness.
Overweight and childhood obesity
Use motor games as a child development program and provide benefits, in terms of health and motor development. Overweight, obesity and related diseases are largely controllable.
Generalized development issue
Movement games are a valuable alternative for fine and gross motor work, through play the child will find a pleasant activity that will put him in contact with the objects and people around him stimulating their social, cognitive, motor, sensorial, Perceptive and emotional.