An average family of four currently tosses out an estimated $590(£373) of wasted food per year! (UA Bureau of Applied Research in Anthropology). Not only that, it has serious environmental implications too!
Best Before is an application designed to track when your food goes off and to alert you before this happens so you can use it before it's too late. Using your smartphone's camera it is possible to scan the barcode of a product and add it to a list of food you have. Keep track of what's in your fridge, cupboard or anywhere else!
# Automatic food name discovery
# Automatic food expiration discovery
# Calculates the average number of days before the item will expire.
# Customise what time to be alerted.
# Customise how many days before the food expires to be alerted.
# Customisable automatic expired food removal if a certain amount of days expired.
# Turn off notifications globally or per item
I designed this application as I am a student and have very little money to waste. I hope it can save you money too, as well as helping to save the environment.
If you have any feature requests, comments or queries please do not hesitate to contact me!
Did you forget to eat the delicious foods you have bought? Don't know what you've got in your home?
Try "Best Before", no more wasted.
Best Before will alert you before the expiry date. So no more worry need. The simple and elegant design makes it easy to use and know the details of the items. To add the stuff just set the expiration date, name, location, amount, alert time, and the picture.
By setting the location, you can recall where it is. You can also search the item in the list to save the time to find it.
Now, you'll know the details of the foods in your home just in your hands. No need to check around all over the place anymore.
• Notification alert before the expiration of the food
• Tab to change the details:
1. "Day to go": will tell the time left before the expiration
2. "Expiration day": will tell the expiry date.
• Color bar indicators: 3 kinds of color easier to know the time left.
1. Red: the item is nearly expired.
2. Yellow: between 4-6 more months to go.
3. Green: more than 6 months left.
• 2 Displays Mode:
1. List Mode: list the items in the details.
2. Icons Mode: show the items picture you took.
If you have any problem, any idea and suggestion, please let us know.
* Organize your gift cards
* See how much balance is on each
* See which ones are expiring soon
* Get a reminder notification if a card is about to expire
Unexpire takes all the guess work out by letting you keep track of your gift cards in one place. Not only will it tell you which cards you have and how much balance is on each, it pops up a reminder when a card is about to expire, so you can get busy putting the balance to use.
Don't waste your money - let Unexpire help you put your gift cards to use!
Coming Soon: track and organize your coupons and online deals from sites like Groupon & LivingSocial.
More from developer
You can purchase the new and improved Sensor Insider Pro for only $2.49 for a limited time.
Sensor Insider Pro's main features
- Acquire data from multiple sources simultaneously.
- Display data in different ways (plots, map, numeric)
- Take screenshots of your plots
- Save acquisition info and data to file, which can be reopened for further analysis.
- Export data to file in Matlab, CSV (Excel-compatible), or KML (for Google Earth) format, for further analysis on a computer.
- All "standard" sensors (acceleration, magnetic field, light,...)
- GPS and network location
- Sound level
- Phone and WiFi signal (data availability varies by phone)
- System resources
Your ratings are very appreciated. If you are experiencing any issue, please contact us and give us a chance to solve them before rating.
It's fast, it does math for you and...it's free!
- support for multiple screens
- San Francisco mint
- mintage quantities
- improved UI
This application is NOT endorsed in any way by the U.S. Mint.
Is It Straight measures the tilt angle of any object in front of you, and helps you align objects horizontally, vertically or at any angle.