WinRM is an essential app for system administrators, advanced users and students who are trying to learn some PowerShell scripting by trial and error approach or just experiment over long boring traveling times.
With this app, your smartphone becomes full-featured PowerShell client with cool script autocompletion, detailed cmdlet help with examples, native prompt dialogs, color highlighting and more. You can access command history by simple edge swipe gesture. All communication is SSL encrypted and proxy-friendly.
• Full implementation of PowerShell host UI with colors, native prompts, progress bars...
• Autocompletion - see suggestions for paths, cmdlets, parameters, values, .NET classes...
• Color highlighting of executed scripts
• Handheld-friendly help for installed cmdlets, method signatures...
• Long running commands termination
• Real-time console output (useful for ping, traceroute...)
• No need for stable connection (well performed on poor cellular networks)
The app requires an open-source WinRM Bridge Service up and running on some machine located in your network. WinRM Bridge can be self-hosted as a Windows service or a Web Application inside IIS server.
Source code, binary and installation files of WinRM Bridge are provided for free at http://winrmapp.com/downloads
This app uses icons by Icons8 (http://icons8.com)