No, it conquers the darkness and the light must be eliminated. Here in LightsOut by CodeDigitals the lights in all fields must be switched off in order to win. The question is whether you can deal with this task in fewer strokes than your friends (and enemies). Evidence your genius and master all the levels of this tricky game.
***40 levels available***
Tap the LCD area to select level!
♣ Proudly Irish & Made in Ireland!
Lights Out features:
● More than 80 preset levels from 3x3 to 6x6 grids for you to master the darkness.
● No waiting for lives to recharge, no need to purchase any power ups!
● Don't like the default light color? Change it any time you wish.
● Can't get enough of the darkness? Test your skill in Random Mode, including a 7x7 grid!
● Create your own puzzles to challenge your Facebook friends. Share your progress on Facebook to see how you fare.
All preset levels have been carefully crafted to ensure they can be completed. Our Random Mode generates puzzles the same way you would create your own puzzles, so they can all be solved.
For the ad-free version with all levels unlocked from the start, please check out Lights Out Pro at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fewbirds.lightsoutpro
Play Lights Out now! Can you turn off all the lights?
Exciting and Entertaining game based on classic Lights Off game. The main objective of the game Lights Out is to light up the marked fields by toggling lights of the fields.
After installation please check the "Allow automatic updating" checkbox as we'll be adding more levels to this game.
For support and comments don't hesitate to contact us. email: email@example.com
Lights Out, Lights On, Lights Off, Lights Out Puzzle
The objective is to turn off all the board's buttons.
When a button is clicked his status is toggled and the adjacent buttons (left, right, up, down) will be toggled too.
The game board size can be of: 3x3, 5x5 and 7x7 buttons.
Lights Game is developed as a simple learning project by a team of students, using LibGDX.
HOW TO PLAY
• Lined with 25 lights.
• Just tap on a light to turn it and the adjacent lights on/off and check if you can turn all of them off.
• Try to get a smallest moves as you can!
• Solve 200 levels and go to bed.
• This app support both Phones and Tablets.
• This app contains Ads banner and Interstitial ads.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/doublewingspage
Contact us if you have any questions, ideas for improvements or experience any bugs when playing the game: email@example.com
Your feedback will be used in future updates.
The overall objective of the game is to finish the game by turning off the lights in the minimum click.
When you try to open or close the lights, it reacts to close or open itself and its four sides with their situation.
There are 10 level in the game. To open all the levels in the game, you must successfully complete the previous level.
You start with a 5x5 grid of lights. Some of them will be on, and it's up to you to turn all of the lights off in as few moves as possible.
Turn off all of the lights to progress to the next level.
Sounds easy, but can you get through all 21 levels?