To help you do that, Lucid Dreamer will play a series of audio and/or visual cues during your sleep cycles.
When you wake up, you can record your dreams with our free, secure, PIN-protected Dream Journal. Your entries can be written or voice recorded, can be tagged, and you can even log technique metrics. The Journal also comes with built in access to our free, online Dreammunity system so you can always access your dreams from anywhere and easily share them if you’d like.
If you want to get even more advanced or try additional techniques, we’ve also built Lucid Dreamer Pro directly into this free version. The Unlock All package can be purchased for $6.99 and includes unlimited access to all of our techniques and extra features:
+ Reality Checker - Stop looking at your hand, counting your toes, or whatever habit you've been trying to form. The Checker can remember to do it for you, when convenient for you, and then alert you by sound, vibration, or even notification up to 287 times per day.
+ Paralyzer - Sleep Paralysis is a state in which your mind is awake, but your body is completely asleep. This transitional state can be used to achieve lucidity and the Paralyzer can help you enter into it.
+ Da Vinci – Although hard to get used to, cycle adjustment techniques can help you be far more productive throughout the day and even experience more frequent lucid dreams. Da Vinci can help you plan, and adhere to, the best cycles for you (default: Uberman Polyphasic Sleep Cycle).
+ Custom Music Selection – Use your own audio cues, Binaural Beats, or even record your own voice for use with the Dreamer.
+ Dreamscapes, Focalizer, Subliminator – Everything you see, hear, think about, and experience throughout the day has a direct impact on the contents of your dreams. These pre-sleep visual augmentations to Lucid Dreamer are designed to help you focus and direct those contents via color psychology, focal imagery, and rapid visual stimulation.
When you’re lucid dreaming, the only limit is your own imagination.
The dream is a tool for experiencing all this as if it were real !
Lucid dreams are an evolution of the dream in which the person who is dreaming, is able to control his dream and decide what to do and how to do it .
There are various methods to switch from a normal dream in a lucid dream , and computer science in the future will enable us to achieve this goal !
This application tries to begin this great journey ... creating signals while you are asleep and with a little bit of training, you could perceive them and realise that what you are dreaming is not reality and you will become aware of your dream !
Welcome in the world of lucid dreaming !
What can you do with this app :
You decide when you want this App to send the signal at the time when usually you're dreaming ( we all dream several times during the night but don’t remember all of our dreams in the morning).
-choose between several kinds of alerts:
* Voice prompt : Enter the phrase you want to listen and it will notify that phrase at the time you decide ;
* Music Alert: choose a song which can help you understand that you are dreaming if you listen it in a dream ;
* Vibration alert : Many researchers believe that we are able to perceive in a dream when an object vibrates in contact with us ( in the wrist, ankle , ...). choose the vibration type and time, and the app will send this signal to enter in your lucid dream .
The world of lucid dreaming is vast and yet to be explored ... but only with sharing experiences of each other, this is possible !
Use this app .. check if you can get lucidity in dreams and if you have any suggestions or any technique that can work better and which can be translated into computer science terms , contact us! We will be extremely happy to study with you! :)
Wish you all great lucid dreams!
• 토템화 자동 재시작 설정 해제는 메뉴버튼 -> 설정 -> 토템화 자동 재시작을 OFF 로 설정해주시면 됩니다.
• 특수알람의 볼륨은 휴대전화의 '알람' 볼륨이 아닌 , '미디어' 볼륨을 조절하셔야 합니다.
• 설정 창은 메뉴버튼을 누르시면 나타납니다.
• 국내 최초, 세계 최초 한글지원 루시드드림 어플리케이션 Lucy는 루시드드림에 관한 정보와 도구를 제공합니다.
• 기본적인 루시드드림 강의와 DILD, WILD, RC 와 같은 기술을 소개하며 루시드드림을 경험한 사람들의 생생한 후기 및 자주 묻는 질문들이 수록되어 있습니다.
• 그밖에 렘수면 시각을 계산하여 시간에 맞춰 알람을 울려주는 특수알람 , 여러가지 꿈 내용을 기록할 수 있는 꿈 일기장, 루시드드림 용어사전, 스마트폰 토템화등의 기능을 제공합니다.
문의사항과 건의사항, 오탈자 신고, 버그신고는 firstname.lastname@example.org 혹은 공식 페이스북으로 주시면 감사하겠습니다 :)
개발자 연락처 :
전화번호 : 010 5681 6664
웹사이트 : http://www.facebook.com/Zer0thDev
이메일 주소 : email@example.com
*What users are saying*
"This app is awesome, the loops are seemless and the sounds aren't annoying like most - I use this almost every night." - dbdragrex
"Fantastic app! Seamless sound overlap. Love the ability to set a timer for the sounds and the fact it fades out. Slept so much better since using it!" - Tray CJ
"My wife and I drift off to sleep to the sounds of the waves every night. Great app with no issues. Def recommend this app to anyone" - marcus william123
Each sound has been professionally mastered and seamlessly looped to create a perfect audio environment for relaxation and sleep. Soundscapes include:
* Waves on a beach - Relax and listen to the waves roll in as the sun goes down.
* Amazon Jungle - Settle down for the night in the Amazon jungle. Listen to the dense rainforest come alive with insects, crickets and tree frogs.
* City Noise - Let the ambient sounds of Tokyo city at night gently lull you to sleep.
* Thunderstorm - Snuggle up under the covers as thunder rolls, lightning flashes and torrential rain beats against your window.
Other sounds include kitten purring, ceiling fan, grandfather clock and train ride.
* High quality, seamlessly looped sounds
* Beautiful photos of each sound
* Timer function
* Linear fade out gently changes sound volume while you drift off to sleep
Dream Sounds has been proven to help children sleep as well. Just choose a sound (Waves is great) and set the timer to help your little one calm down before going to sleep.
If you like Dream Sounds Free please consider upgrading to the full version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chonk.dreamsounds.android) which has lots more sounds and no ads.
For any questions, feedback or support contact firstname.lastname@example.org
— Приложение помогает запоминать сны.
— Дневной режим сна.
— Ночной режим сна.
— Дневник снов.
— Выбор звукового сигнала.
— Настройка времени засыпания.
— Моментальная запись сна в дневник.
— Нарастающие звуковые сигналы.
— Помощь. Инструкции.
— Удобный и понятный интерфейс.
Controlling your mind while dreaming will allow you to jump into a fantasy world where you control everything. This idea is called lucid dreaming. As a lucid dreamer you will be able to easily design and craft your own universe. However, many have found it difficult to achieve lucidity while dreaming. With Lucid Dream Ultimate you can become a lucid dreamer and fulfill all of your wildest desires.
The app has 3 powerful groups of features.
Day: Reality Checks
Reality Checks are an important part of lucid dreaming. Repeated reality checks will help you lucid dream. Lucid Dream Ultimate will help you perform these checks with customizable notifications and settings.
Night: Dream Alarms
Lucid Dream Ultimate will also assist you when you are sleeping. There are 6 methods to assist you with sound cues in your sleep to help achieve lucidity. Nap, WILD/WBTB, REM Interruption, Custom REM Interruption, Smart REM Interruption, and Motion Detection. You can also enjoy falling asleep to binaural and isochronic tones.
Recording your dreams has been shown to increase dream recall resulting in more lucid dreams. Lucid Dream Ultimate has an easy to use dream journal with multiple features,
Edit and Delete functionality
Export to external storage
Easy to use and navigate
I can't promise that this app will make you lucid dream, but it can definitely help you get closer in many ways.
Be sure to check out the help screen and watch for updates.
WakeLock for night alarms.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED for setting reality check after reboot.
Write to Storage for exporting your dream journal.
Note: The audio glitch seen in the comments is the StageFright Android bug. I am working on a workaround for it currently.
Lucid Dream Ultimate Assistant with dream diary
Do you talk or snore in your sleep? Find out tonight!
About 5% of the world adult population talks in their dreams. Do you know if you, your kids or someone you know talk in their dreams? Do you know what happens in the darkest hours of the night? Do you know how many times your kids wake up at night? Find out today!
Dream Talk Recorder intelligently records your talks while you, your partner or your kids are talking or snoring in sleep. Our superior technology records only when you are talking or snoring i.e., it automatically filters silence.
Touch a button in Dream Talk Recorder before going to sleep and in the morning you will be surprised and delighted to hear everything that you or your partner said at night.
Also now you don't have to argue with your partner if he/she snores at night. You will have a solid proof and can play it at the breakfast table :).
What do our customers say?
***** If your bed partner (is) someone that talks, mumbles, laughs, farts, etc. while sleeping you will get a hoot out of this app! ~Abenator - USA
***** Thought it was really good. not stopped laughing ~Rose Reynolds - UK
***** Absolut cool.... was es so gibt. Letzte Nacht probiert , geht 100% ~mmsmms - Germany
**** Good. Now I know why my husband frequently kicks me in the night! Lol ~linedancer2010 - UK
- It records only when a user is talking or snoring in the sleep. So the users don't have to listen to 8 full hours of recording. They simply get 20-30 short recordings when they are talking or snoring at night.
- User's can easily set delay time so that recording starts afters e.g., 30 minutes. They also set after how many hours (e.g., 6), the recording should stop automatically.
- It keeps a complete history with start/stop time and number of recordings
- Copy funny dream talks to favorites
- Sleep talk recording and snoring detection for Android
- Save important recordings to Dropbox
- Play and listen to recordings from history and favorites
- Delete all recordings from the last night by touching the row for a longer duration.
- Share your dream talks via email, Facebook/Twitter and other services with your friends. When a user wants to share a recording, it automatically uploads the recordings to our servers and users get a nice short link to the recording that they can post any where they want. Hosting for the recordings is also completely free.
Users can listen to the funny and some times hilarious recordings shared by other users of Dream Talk Recorder. It has active sharing community and users share their favourite recording from US, UK, Italy, Germany and several other countries. Recording can be listened inside the "World" tab.
People also use Dream Talk Recorder to record their business meetings, class lectures and monitor their home when they are away e.g., to see if dog was barking or a child was crying in their absence. Some users said that it's also very nice to use Dream Talk Recorder to record short voice notes.
Dream Talk Recorder
on Facebook :
Use a dream cycle timer to catch your dreams and train lucid dreaming. What dreams will you weave tonight?
In a conscious lucid dream anything is possible. Set dream alarm sounds, like a beautiful Tibetan bell, so that you hear them at the peak of your sleep cycle. Improve your dream recall and lucid dreaming skills. Reality tests during day teach you to recognize a dream at night.
Includes a thorough step-by-step tutorial to lucid dreaming.
LucidWeaver is the world's first lucid dreaming app, available since 2006. It comes in six languages: English, German, French, Russian, Swedish and Finnish.
A reality check is a simple thought-process or action that is consistently practiced (during waking life) to evaluate whether you are dreaming or not. This may sound silly, but the more you practice, the more likely you will be to do it in your dreams. Habitual actions and thoughts recur more frequently in the dream world, just like in normal life, which is why training yourself to practice your reality checks often will translate into more lucid dreams.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone's accelerometer (2 weeks trial)
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Alarm music playlists
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
* Over 5700 dream symbols you can either search or browse through. Large database includes modern day symbols you won't find in most other dream dictionaries.
* Save your key dream symbols to a calendar journal so you can easily keep track of what you dream about from day to day.
* Built-in password-protected dream journal lets you type and/or voice record your dream.
* Dynamic journal entries automatically link to key symbols in the dream dictionary for quick and easy interpretation.
* Automatically keeps a history log of all the dream symbols you have looked at so you can easily refer back to them.
* Integrated Twitter, Facebook, email and SMS function allows you to easily share dream symbols and meanings with others.
Download the app today and find out the meaning of what's in YOUR dream?!
Free version is ad-supported.
• Very high quality, long and professional nature sounds.
• Gorgeous graphics.
• Sleep timer shut off the app after a preset time has elapsed.
• Easy to use interface.
Tags: Dream, Sounds, Relax, Meditation, Sleep, Therapy, Health, Music, White Noise
"Brainwave Studio" uses Binaural Beats to generate these kinds of brainwave frequency.
You can hear this Generated binaural beats sound with earphone output of smart-phone.
Binaural beats can create the significant brainwaves such as delta wave, theta wave, alpha wave, beta wave and gamma wave.
"Brainwave Studio" includes these significant brainwaves which have positive effect on a person and color noises-white noise, pink noise and brown noise.
* Delta wave
- Delta wave EEG is generated when a person is in deep sleep condition.
- If you want to effective high-quality sleep it is suitable for this purpose.
- If your body is experiencing tension or headache, try delta wave about 10 minutes.
- Delta wave of growing children help to generate more growth hormone(GH).
* Theta wave
- Theta wave EEG is generated when a person is in a shallow sleep or in meditation state.
- Theta wave is known as generated when using psychic powers.
- Theta wave EEG is helpful if you want to relax you brain and body.
- Theta wave EEG is useful to induce self-hypnosis and deep meditation.
* Alpha wave
- Alpha wave is very positive EEG. This wave is generated when a person is in relaxed and comfortable state.
- If you want to release stress, it would be a good solution.
- Alpha wave boosts up memory and concentration for learning
* Beta wave
- Brainwave between 12Hz and 30Hz are Beta wave and this wave is comprised to SMR beta, M beta and H beta.
* Beta SMR : This wave is related on preparing awakening and ready state of exercise. Useful when you want to be in immersed state.
* Beta M : This wave is much generated when a person is on conscious activity, mental activity. It is helpful to be immersed in learning.
* Beta H : This wave is generated when a person is in a state of tension. It is helpful to sports game.
* Gamma wave
- Gamma wave is generated when the excited state.
* White noise
- White noise has the all range of the audio frequency spectrum.
- White noise covers the surrounded noise so it is really helpful to increase the concentration.
- Young baby often keep their balance during hearing white noise.
* Pink noise
- Pink noise has a same effect as white-noise.
- Pink noise can be more effective for some people than other color-noise.
* Brown noise
- Brown noise has a same effect as white-noise.
- Brown noise can be more effective for some people than other color-noise.
“Brainwave Studio” can play a brainwave sound individually, as well as can play multiple sounds simultaneously.
[ Mixed bainwave sounds effect ]
* Brainwave sound on this application is composed to binaural beat-aid pure sine wave. But some people feel uncomfortable to pure sine wave. In this case, it is helpful to mix the color-noise to brainwave.
* If you mix some brainwaves together, resulting arbitrary brainwave frequency would be generated and then you can experience some amazing mental status.
[ Application note ]
* Learning Improvement
- Learning abilities such as memory and concentration would be improved if you hear alpha-wave daily regularly.
- Try to hear alpha-wave before learning about 30 minutes.
- Color-noises help to concentrate on something.
- It would be a good choice to mix the white noise to the alpha-wave.
* Deep and good Sleep
- Modern people endless exposed to external stimulation. In addition, even at night, indoor light,
- Theta-wave help to sink in meditation.(30~60 minutes sound play is recommended)
* Alleviate headache
- In the case of stress-induced headache, close your eyes and listen delta-wave.
This application can tune your brainwave you want to be.
Thanks to andengine
You will have this application always with you, whenever you go. Checking dream meanings during your holidays could not be easier!
Really easy to use application, you can browse through the keywords or use the intelligent search facility. Give it a go.
If you like it, PLEASE review it. Thanks in advance.
You can also “Like” our Facebook page.
Lucid Dreaming is cool. Yet we still know very little about it! With the free Lucid Dreaming App, it is possible to collect a lot of data related to sleep, dreaming and lucid dreaming from all over the world. With the Lucid Dreaming App Data Uploader, you can anonymously share this data to be used in scientific studies.
What kinds of studies? I don't really know. What I do know is that I would like to offer this data for free to interested scientists and sleep researchers. Maybe they will find better ways to score sleep? Better timing for reminders? In general, with real scientists involved, the lucid dreaming app will only become better!
How to use:
So please, consider sharing your sleep graphs using the Lucid Dreaming App main screen> menu> share data. This will send the data over to the uploader to do it's magic. Wifi or 3G required, ~7kb of traffic per sleep graph.
PS. The internet permissions have been removed from the main app to protect your privacy.
PPS. Super cool graphics, thanks to Fabio Leone! http://www.affo.altervista.org/
Use it to illuminate your dream journal as you write down your dreams each night. Never scribble something in the dark only to not be able to read it later. Never overwrite a dream journal entry with another one in the darkness!
Additionally, the app can play back an MP3 of your choice after a certain time interval. Use it to play messages for yourself while in REM, increasing your awareness and hopefully becoming lucid. Intended to be used with WBTB, WILD and DEILD techniques. Hearing your name said while sleeping can awaken even the deepest sleeper. Use it to wake you up and fall back asleep consciously.
IMPORTANT: This app prevents the phone from sleeping, so the phone has to be plugged in throughout the night, or the battery will die. Pressing the power or back buttons puts the phone to sleep normally.
This application is not an alarm clock! Great effort was put into making setting a reminder a one click operation to preserve your sleep.
-Place the voice reminder MP3 file on the SD Card in the /Recordings/ folder. Name the file lucid.mp3
-Start the app, it should say that it is ready
-Set the reminder timer if needed (default is 70 minutes)
-Touch the screen, the timer will be running and the MP3 will be played after the reminder interval
-Touch the screen any time before the reminder plays to cancel
-Touch the screen while the reminder is playing to stop playback
-Record your dreams upon awakening, touch the screen again for another timer if desired
To record an MP3:
-Download Hi-Q MP3 Recorder free version from the market
-Record your voice reminder
-Use the list button in the top left of the HI-Q MP3 Recorder's interface to find your recording
-Click the recording and change its name to lucid.mp3
-Enjoy the app!
Candle image courtecy of Flickr