Tried and used for some months. So far no major issues. Ease of database creation. I'm using it to track my tasks schedule. One thing I found is if I set a task with alarm in a future date and a field "complete date" link, the alarm will still activate even if the task is done before due date. I may have missed something. Otherwise a versatile app. Thanks.
Every time the app updates it won't read my databases until I update. Very inconvenient...and unnecessary. 3 stars. It would be 5 stars except even under Android 5.0.2, I can't write to my microSD card. I hate using the built-in file manager to write to external storage. I know Lollipop restored that capability. Another app asked me to set the highest directory it could write to. What's the matter with ES File Explorer? Please push out a fix for this (or advise if there is something I'm missing in settings.
This does what Bento used to do and Tapforms does in Mac/iOS platform. Hopefully we will get a offline version for desktop as well in near future. At present the desktop versions are tied to their cloud only.
A fantastic simple and fast database creation tool.
It works great for managing my karaoke songlist
Triggers were not working as expected when we enabled the modification from the listing.
• Recurring Reminders.
• Added igdb.com as data source for autofill. This source contains information about computer games.
• Ability to choose language for autofill sources: themoviedb.org , Google Books, Amazon.
• Ability to copy a field definition.
• Added ability to change the size of the increment and decrement for numeric fields.
• Added new filter conditions for fields - is empty, is not empty.
• Added new event for triggers - Opening an library.
• Minor bugs fixed.
Categorized and hierarchical inventory with advanced search and visualization.