Getting worse. This was an excellent app. But serious issues have come up in recent updates: 1) on occasion the dismiss button does not appear. Battery has to be pulled to stop alarm. App shows timers as off when this occurs. 2) app ignores phones ringer setting, causing an audible alarm when phone is on vibrate. Update: app is now totally unusable. Throws "timers4me stopped working" errors constantly, even when no timers are running. Its 50-50 odds whether a new timer can be started without an error. Uninstalled
Why! It's a timer Why! Does this app consume so much data? On average 5GB a day! Totally unacceptable for a timer application.
Love it It works for me
Almost useless without ability to export stopwatch log.
Not bad. Could be better.
When I first installed this app everything seemed to be fine. However, after a few days of use, my phone started acting weird. It would freeze up and automatically reboot on its own. I uninstalled it, and it seems like my phone has returned to some semblance of normalcy. I have no idea why this app screwed my phone up so badly. Fortunately I had backups of my apps, images, and text messages. When it functioned, it was a good app. But for what it did to my phone, screw this BS.
- Now you can change the lap name in the log and export to the .csv file.
- Now we support to save the stopwatch to the log when you press the Reset button.
- Support Android N.
- Fix the 24/12 hour display problem.
- Fixed the alarm problem when click the system alarm clock icon in the status bar.
- Added ringtone in the ring tone list.
- Fixed the alarm that will pause the music playing but will not resume after dismiss.
- Other bug fixes.
Countdown Timer with intuitive layout, large buttons, persistent alarm, snooze