a lot about timer, not enough about stopwatch Why it shows 'start time' in status bar instead directly time? Oo it useless! and it cannot be changed in settings.
Getting worse. This was an excellent app. But serious issues have come up in recent updates: 1) on occasion the dismiss button does not appear. Battery has to be pulled to stop alarm. App shows timers as off when this occurs. 2) app ignores phones ringer setting, causing an audible alarm when phone is on vibrate. Update: app is now totally unusable. Throws "timers4me stopped working" errors constantly, even when no timers are running. Its 50-50 odds whether a new timer can be started without an error. Uninstalled
Why! It's a timer Why! Does this app consume so much data? On average 5GB a day! Totally unacceptable for a timer application.
Love it It works for me
Almost useless without ability to export stopwatch log.
Not bad. Could be better.
- Now you can change the lap name in the log and export to the .csv file.
- Now we support to save the stopwatch to the log when you press the Reset button.
- Support Android N.
- Fix the 24/12 hour display problem.
- Fixed the alarm problem when click the system alarm clock icon in the status bar.
- Added ringtone in the ring tone list.
- Fixed the alarm that will pause the music playing but will not resume after dismiss.
- Other bug fixes.
Countdown Timer: intuitive layout, large buttons, persistent alarm, snooze