cool! I find it using WILD WALLET app. Get WILD WALLET App in Store NOW! Earn real саsh & amazing gift cards for free! If it's not hard for you, please receive additional fun with my key login 1OЗЗО68.
Slow First it takes me two trys to start the game after waiting 10 minutes to load and them when ever i try and battle i can let it load for an hour and it still wont let me battle plz fix or i will have no choice but to uninstall
Can't even get past the initial tutorial. The game locks off at the part of "repairing the damages from the Dragon incident yesterday". The big yellow arrow appears in the Meade hall but you can't move anything to complete the stage!
Great game!! Only thing is the waiting times as you go on having to wait 2 days for stuff is hard!! Especially when it's a new dragon.
Doesn't work. Ever. Down for 3 weeks (all of August so far), no answer from corporate via email, 2 emails sent now. I Can't even get into the game at all. I deleted, reinstalled, logged out of FB, back in. Nothing. 1 star until your crap is fixed.
Fave app. Not 1 problem with it, if it's a good dragon, expect high hatch/training times plus more expensive than usual. It's fair game finding eggs just a little more difficult for rarer ones, use extra bags at random at your own risk or pay the extra coinage to get it from a faded bag. Battle systems not too hard or too easy plus cooldown times are expected, lets you build collections for major storyline dragons to speed up process and if you have problems upgrading anything, just upgrade whatever you can to get it
It's still Summer and the Vikings are dressed for some Berk sunshine!
• There's a rumbling deep underneath Berk, keep your eyes open for a new Legendary coming to Berk!
• Discover NEW and amazing species of PREMIUM dragons by acquiring surprise-filled card packs!
• New Exclusive dragons, train your own from the Race to the Edge Netflix show!
• Trader Johann is back from his travels with never before seen items
• Brand new missions with Hiccup and the gang
• Bug fixing for a better Berk