It's your little assistant while packing your luggage.
On one side there's a pre-defined check list availlable, which also can be altered to your own customized Travel Checklist.
Enjoy your stay && all the best!
Keywords: Travel, Checklist, Check, list, luggage, pack, package, holiday, plan, trip, plain, transport, to-do, todo, to, do, work, organize
"A Travel App That Practically Packs Your Bags For You"
Never Forget Your ______ Again!
PackPoint is a free travel packing list organizer and packing planner for serious travel pros. PackPoint will help you organize what you need to pack in your luggage and suitcase based on length of travel, weather at your destination, and any activities planned during your trip.
Once your packing list is built and organized, PackPoint will save it for you, and then you can choose to share it with your friends and family in case they need help packing too.
Punch in the city you're going to travel to, the departure date, and the number of nights you'll be staying there.
PackPoint will organize a packing list and luggage checklist for your luggage that takes into account:
- Business or Leisure travel
- Activities you plan on doing
- What you need for an international trip
- Warm weather clothes
- Cold weather clothes
- An umbrella if the forecast calls for rain
- If you're willing to repeat wearing basics like shirts and pants
- If you will have access to laundry facilities
Some expert packing organizer user tips:
- Check out the Customize menu within PackPoint for PackPoint's Premium features
- Connect PackPoint to TripIt and create your packing lists automatically!
- Put the PackPoint widget on your home screen
- Swipe to remove packing list items
- Tap to the right of each item to change its quantity
- Pack smart to avoid airline luggage overage fees
- Create a luggage checklist now, and then edit it later as you pack
Have a feature request or feedback?
Visit http://ideas.packpnt.com or e-mail email@example.com
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/packpoint
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/packpnt @packpnt
Don't worry whether it is a pleasure trip, business tour or a family outing. This travel checklist can help you in all of these kind.
This wonderful checklist is pre-loaded with many essential items under several categories, which can be altered to make your own customized checklist.
NOW ENJOY YOUR TRIP WITH OUR TRAVEL CHECKLIST APP. HAVE A NICE TRIP. :)
New Features !! - Revamped UI. Tablet support. Quick navigation - just swipe right to reveal the left pane. "Quick add" features. You can now add notes, quantity and an additional measurement. Auto sort ability. Checkout more features below.
We are constantly adding lists for different occasions and with FREE lifetime updates, you always get them for FREE.. If you are not satisfied for any reason we give you 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. Just send us an email.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import list. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
Pre-loaded for the following occasions (This list keeps growing):
- Traveling with baby
- Baby Shower planning
- Backpack or Backpacking Trip
- Beach Trip
- Bucket List
- Birthday Party Planning
- Boating Trip
- Camping Trip
- Car Inspection before buying
- Car Trip Planning
- Child Safety List
- Christmas Party
- College Packing
- Cruise Trip
- Day Care Checklist
- First Aid packing
- Fishing Trip
- Flight Trip
- Golf Trip
- Grocery & Drug Store List
- Halloween Party
- Hiking Trip
- Holiday Trip
- Home Brew List
- Home Buying Checklist
- Honeymoon Trip
- Household Chores
- Hunting Trip
- Kayaking Trip
- Mountain Climbing
- New Born / Pregnancy Planning List
- New Year Party Planning
- Party Planning
- Real Estate
- Road Trip
- RV or Recreational Vehicle Trip
- Scuba Diving
- Ski Trip
- General Travel
- Trek or Trekking
- Wedding Planning
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory templates in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Add Notes, Quantity and an additional measurement (weight/volume/temperature etc) for each item.
- Hide/Unhide checked items, move checked to bottom/top.
- Ability to delete all checked items.
- "Add After This" or "Add Before This" option to insert items wherever you want and quickly.
- Password protect from prying eyes.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again.
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Auto Sort either in ascending or descending order.
- Rearrange items/categories/lists using drag/drop.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage and import them back when needed.
- Edit your list on your computer and import it back.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
You can group items by category, location and luggage. Each items also has note, quantity and weight fields. Mass change features allow you to edit lists more easily. You may also email and share your lists. Printing out a copy of the lists helps you in case of lost luggage.
Key features include:
• Pre-loaded master list
• Create new list from scratch or generate from existing one
• Support Multiple lists
• Share/Sync lists between devices and users(full version with separate purchase of Packing List Cloud Connector only)
• Reorder categories/items using drag/drop
• Mass change for easy editing
• Group by location/luggage for easy packing
• Backup/Restore lists locally to/from SD card
• Email/Share lists
• Shortcut to particular list from home screen
When you upgrade from lite to full version, you don't need to re-enter your data. They will be automatically loaded into the full version.
Please check the help file for detailed information.
****** Important Notes (02/23/2015) *******
Due to storage security changes in Android KitKat+, lists are stored in internal storage instead of external storage since v4.0.0. You must use "Backup and Restore" to recover your lists if you need to un-install/re-install the app or upgrade from lite to full version.
Recent release notes:
3/14/2014 - V3.2.4
Fix "Menu" not available in Tablet with Honeycomb issue
Fix issue in sort manually
Add master list in Russian and German
Other bug fixes
1/27/2014 - V3.2.3
Add new languages - Russian and German
Separate drag/drop re-ordering to its own mode. It is under "Sort Manually" now
Recompile for latest Android OS
Allow insert item before an item
Other bug fixes
Full version only:
Allow user to choose dark or light theme(Android 3.0+)
Fix issue in syncing locations
Fix bug in adding new item
Move "Generate List" to "Mass Change" panel
Allow user to enable lists for auto-sync(full version only)
Add unit weight and auto-calculate total weight based on unit weight and quantity
Allow item editing in group by location/luggage view
Add "Active" indicator for items and allow user to hide inactive items
Add luggage weight
Add display of total/packed weight on category and list
Fix list sync issue with ' in list name
Why not ask your smartphone or tablet?
The app "Trip Checklist" contains a lot of pre-defined checklists. Simply mark off what is done and wrapped and keep track the easy way.
Something missing in the pre-configured lists? No problem. Just create a new to-do or package and add it to an existing or new checkliste. Done!
Have a nice trip!
Key words: travel, checklist, list, holiday, suitcase, bag, luggage, baggage, packing
Tranquility, a little forethought and organization is what you Suitcase provides an essential tool to help you prepare your suitcase so you do not forget anything.
With Suitcase you can organize as many suitcases as you like, one for every different occasion, because it has more than 640 objects classified in 15 different categories. You handle to put in your suitcase what you need, the limit and personalization are in your hand, the application will do the rest to not forget anything.
Suitcase in addition will help you to consider certain aspects related to minimum security measures at airports around the world: Suitcase will tell you at all times the weight of your luggage and if it is suitable as hand luggage or to be billed (liquids, tools ...).
You only have to worry about enjoy!
** Features **
- Create your suitcases completely customizable
- You will have an inventory with 15 categories with more than 640 objects
- Create new items and categories
- Edit or delete any category or item
- Send by email a detailed report of your suitcase: content, status, weight, billable ...
- Customize the app with two different themes: blue or pink
- Available in English, Spanish, Russian, French, German and Italian
Ideally for packing lists, many templates included, extendable, and with an intuitive interface.
Keywords: travel utensils, holiday list, holiday planing, pack, suitcase, bag
GSM based technology to track your luggage
Trakdot™ devices employs newly patented micro-electronics and ground-based cellular telephone technologies to track and report its position on the ground even while inside metal containers, such as cars, hardened suitcases, and parked aircraft.
Trakdot™ is FCC approved
Trakdot’s artificial intelligence shuts off its transmit-and-receive capability and enters “airplane mode” by employing solid-state accelerometer technologies that sense the sustained acceleration of an airplane during taxi and/or the approximate first third of takeoff roll. Trakdot™ is in airplane mode or “sleep mode” well before the aircraft is airborne.
The same accelerometer technologies used to put Trakdot™ in sleep mode before aircraft flight, also sense the sustained deceleration of the aircraft as the pilot uses brakes and thrust reversers on the ground to rapidly slow the aircraft after it touches-down.
When Trakdot™ is “re-awakened” on the ground, it finds and employs the local cellular network to contact the Trakdot™ owner and report its position. A sample SMS Text Message to the owner would be: Your Trakdot [ ID ] is in Reagan National Airport, Washington, D.C.
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
Here are my checklists (to do, to pack lists) to make sure everything is organized and packed.
These lists are based on my past experience and proved to be valuable many times.
* Add your own items
* Hide unneeded items
* Hide ready items
* Item notes
iBag wishes your bag to make its way back to you very soon.
Thank you for using iBag!