Plus bookmark unlimited locations on the map to quickly do a radar + forecast check for all your important places.
Plus this is the only app that automatically augments land-based radar images with latest images from NOAA satellites covering the Atlantic/Pacific oceans into one single screen. This lets you track and follow the upcoming hurricanes and storms all from the same map.
✓ Install and go, no complex setup
✓ Sharp images
✓ Fast Loading
✓ Near real-time, shows the latest radar images within minutes of being gathered
✓ Hurricane and Tropical Storm Forecast Tracks with detailed information
✓ Severe weather warning boxes on the map with full detail
✓ Lightning strikes on the map within a few minutes of the actual strike!
✓ Storm Track arrows with detailed storm information including hail probability.
✓ Check the current weather + forecast for any point on the map
✓ Intuitive Play/pause/manual modes for moving between frames
✓ Always shows both time-stamp and "minutes ago" with each frame to prevent any confusion while viewing the loop
✓ Select opacity of radar images to your taste
✓ Portrait/Landscape/Full Screen
Coverage Notes: If you live in a very-high-altitude town in Colorado (e.g. Fraser, Vail, Aspen), most likely this app will not meet your needs since radar beams get blocked by the tall mountains. Alaska coverage includes only the southern coastal areas, and does not include the Aleutian Chain. Also cloud coverage does not include Alaska and Guam.
✓ This app is only useful for users in the US, including all 50 states and territories including Puerto Rico and Guam.
Please follow our twitter stream at http://twitter.com/hidef_radar for news and updates.
Whether you are scanning reflectivity for a mesocyclone's tell-tale hook echo, trying to pinpoint the landfall of a hurricane's eye wall, or looking for small features like velocity couplets in the storm relative radial velocity product, RadarScope gives you the power to view true radial NEXRAD weather radar on your Android smartphone or tablet.
RadarScope displays tornado, severe thunderstorm, and flash flood warnings issued by the National Weather Service. When warnings are in effect, you can tap the warning button in the upper right corner to browse the list of active warnings, select a warning to view the details, and even zoom to the selected warning on the map.
Pinch or stretch to zoom in and out on the map. Drag your finger to scroll around. Use the Options menu to select one of the 156 different radar sites, or to plot your current location. Tap the play button to download and animate over the last six radar images. Display the names of over 25,000 cities and towns on the map as you zoom and scroll. Drag your finger over the color legend to see the data value associated with each color. Use a long press on a warning to read the release from the National Weather Service, or on a radar site to get detailed status information. Take screenshots directly from your device and send them via GMail or SMS. With the installation of other third-party applications, you can share your images via Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and more.
You can display Level 3 radar data from NOAA's public access web site or from your AllisonHouse subscriber account. Meanwhile, RadarScope will retrieve and display updated data automatically and intelligently (approximately every 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the radar scan strategy).
RadarScope has been tested on the following phones: Casio Commando; HTC Desire HD/Droid Incredible/Droid Incredible 2/EVO 4G/Inspire/myTouch 4G/Sensation/Thunderbolt; LG Genesis/P999/Thrill 4G/Thrive; Motorola Admiral/Atrix 4G/Droid/Droid Bionic/Droid RAZR/Droid X/Droid X2; Nexus One/S; Samsung Captivate/Droid Charge/Epic 4G/Fascinate/Galaxy S/Galaxy Nexus/Infuse 4G; ZTE Warp.
It has also been tested on the following tablets: Acer Iconia A500; Samsung Galaxy Tab; Toshiba Thrive; Motorola Xoom.
Please visit our web site for more information
Radar Alive! is suitable for storm chasers, professional meteorologists, emergency personnel, SKYWARN spotters and weather enthusiasts. It has a wide selection of US radar products (image types). NWS severe weather warnings are displayed along with a customizable low clutter map with cities, roads, counties and states. The display is suitable for both phones and tablets.
Choose from a complete menu of radar products at multiple tilt angles, including composite and base reflectivity, base and storm relative velocity, VIL, hydrometeor classification (type of precipitation) and others. Spot tornadoes with the velocity and base reflectivity plots; view warning boxes and warning text; watch hail with the hydrometeor classification display.
Radar Alive!'s precision images are generated from NOAA's NEXRAD Level III binary data (NWS weather radar). Carefully simplified maps minimize clutter on the radar display.
With an AllisonHouse subscription, you get an alternate source of radar data, along with new products including lightning, watches, local storm reports, and SPC Day 1 convective outlook
The serious user will appreciate advanced features, such as smart GPS usage to conserve battery power; network bandwidth conservation; and, maps optimized for weather radars.
A full Spotter Network client is included. It can display the positions of active Spotter Network users. You can use it to automatically report your position to Spotter Network, and to make reports of weather events. When the main app is not in use, it can run in the background, where it can be controlled from an icon in the notification bar of the device.
Radar Alive! was written by a veteran storm chaser for the serious meteorological user.
Extensive help is available within the app. If you experience problems, or to learn how to best use Radar Alive Pro, use the menu button to select the help pages or ask for advice or support on the supplied form.
Support is also available by email, and suggestions are welcome.
More information is available at the developer's web site at http://www.radaralive.com/">developer's web site.
New features: Track Tornado and Severe Storms, as well as Wild Fire warnings and news.
Also features the latest reports on earthquakes and seismic activity from around the world.
Monitor a detailed 7-day forecast, current conditions & hazardous weather, tropical weather, marine/tide forecasts, satellite IR images, surface observations, watches, warnings, advisories, tornados, hurricanes, weather watch.
Weather and Radar provided for United States and surrounding regions:
District of Columbia
Alaska Marine Zones
Atlantic Marine Zones
Great Lakes Marine Zones
Gulf of Mexico Marine Zones
Pacific Marine Zones
Pacific Islands Marine Zones
Marine Zones (all)
See Active Advisories From The NWS:
*Type Of Advisory And When It Expires
*Detailed Description Of Advisory
6 Animated Overlay Options:
*High-Res Radar *Satellite
*Global Satellite *Visible Satellite
*Current Temps *Current Winds
8 Non Animated Options:
*NWS Advisories *NWS Warning Polygons *Snow Depth
*Dew point *Humidity *Wind Chill *Heat Index
*Sea Surface Temps *Current Chlorophyll
*Storm Cells *Storm Reports *Climate Records
* Detailed Weather Forecasts
* NWS Watches, Warnings and Advisories
* Hourly Forecasts
* Weekend Only Forecasts
* 10 Day Forecasts
Disclaimer: Not recommend for non US locations. In addition radar and most map overlays are currently only supported over the continental USA, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
The most important details at a glance:
• No advertising
• Automatic determination of location
• Eight-day forecast
• Hourly and for blocks of time
• Rain: probability, quantity, duration
• Wind strength and hours of sun
• Weather radar and rain radar integrated
• With adjustable loop
• Search suggestions
• Choose locations worldwide
• Winter sport info: snow depth, piste conditions, downhill runs
• Weather photo: photograph your surroundings or take and share a weather selfie
• Weather widget
The weather in your location is instantly displayed with weather forecast, rain radar or weather radar. Swipe to switch from rain radar to weather radar for your chosen location. Using the weather forecast for the next three hours and days, you can instantly see if there will be rain or sunshine.
Swipe left at the bottom to get the weather outlook for the coming hours and days.
Using the handy search function you can find anywhere in the world easily, add it to your favourites and call it up directly.
When you tap the rain or weather radar it will display in fullscreen view. Start the loop and watch where the rain will be going in the next 90 minutes. Naturally, you can also look at individual pictures to find out exactly where it’s going to rain.
The weather radar shows you where the sun is shining at the moment, or where it is cloudy. Of course, you can also see where it’s raining, snowing or hailing, and where there’s currently thunder and lightning. The extensive details provided by the weather radar also include temperature information.
The weather app features widgets so that you can instantly check the weather. Because of the requirements of the Android operating system, to use the widgets, the app must be installed in the telephone memory. The 2x1 widget shows the latest weather. The 4x1 and 4x2 widgets provide the latest weather and forecasts. All widgets can be set for your current location or any other place. The colour and transparency of all widgets is adjustable.
You can share all of the app information directly on your social networks. You’ll find the Share button at the top right of the app.
App permissions allow the following:
- Location: identification of location for a local weather forecast
- Photos / media / files: saving screenshots and weather photos
- Camera: weather photo function
- In-app purchases: Weather Radar Premium on request
- Other: load weather data from our servers
App development is entirely through WetterOnline. Please send questions and suggestions to email@example.com.
It is a fast, easy-to-use, no-frills application that displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to see quickly what weather is coming your way. Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated weather!
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional in app purchases are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
Weather & Clock Widget Ad Free for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens like and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget Ad Free for Android supports a wide range phones; it supports Android Version 2.3 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large scweather
ly and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase view
- UV Index and Dew Point
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Қазақ тілі, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, հայերեն, Indonesia, Việt, 日本語, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
FastMeteo lets you to display meteo of your actual city location. FastMeteo uses GPS to refresh your current position and display meteo of your actual city. Current meteo and forecast conditions are available.
Besides, FastMeteo allows you to follow meteo for your favorites cities in list or in a world map in which you can display temperature or meteo icon.
Moreover, FastMeteo is able to display map meteo for each continent and a large number of countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, USA, Brazil, India, Belgium, Switzerland, United Kingdom...).
Other countries will be added if people are interested in. Give some comments with country that you would like that I add and I will try to make it to improve FastMeteo.
FastMeteo offers others functionalities like : sunrise and sunset informations for your current location, or the possibility to custom user interface thanks to a preferences screen where temperature unit is configurable (celsius or farenheit degrees) and colors also (background, text colors, …).
Finally, FastMeteo have 2 widgets (4x1 with simple informations for your current city or a more detailed widget in 4x2 format) to display meteo in fast way in home screen.
If you consider yourself an advanced user who wants even more, check out the fully featured PYKL3 Radar here on Google Play.
PYKL3 Radar (pronounced Pickle Radar) was the first and remains the most advanced, yet simple to use, level 3 radar viewer for Android for United States radar information. It is intended for users who want more out of a weather radar viewer...much more! PYKL3Radar also gives you surface observation plots (ground truth), satellite imagery, and virtually every National Weather Service text product wrapped with a highly customizable experience. Designed with storm chasers, spotters, and emergency management officials in mind, PYKL3 continues to push the limits of what is possible on Android by embracing the ideas of a very active user community. PYKL3 is the only Android viewer with customizable colors, including the radar color table. What's more, your location is constantly displayed right on top of the radar imagery. PYKL3 Radar is the application for having the critical weather data you need.
Radar data from every operational National Weather Service WSR-88D and FAA Terminal Doppler Weather Radar (TDWR) site is delivered to your phone with products ranging from standard reflectivity to the newest dual-pol variables. Need more? Pull up the latest satellite imagery or warning products with the touch of your screen. With an optional subscription to AllisonHouse.com or CaprockWeather.com, add the display of graphical severe weather outlooks, convective watch boxes, local storm reports, storm tracks, and lightning.
Supported by a fantastic user community, PYKL3 Radar is brought to you by a developer with a passion for weather for serious users of radar data.
We know Google Play only gives you 15 minutes to evaluate a program before a purchase. That's not nearly enough time to explore the many features and options of PYKL3Radar. So, purchase in confidence! If it does not meet your expectations, just write us back within 24 hours of your purchase and we'll get you refunded.
If you have any issues with the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org We are here to help!
PLEASE ENSURE A SOLID, FAST INTERNET CONNECTION WHEN RUNNING THE FIRST TIME as about 10MB of support files are acquired. If you run into issues, please contact us. We can help!
Product page and manual: http://www.pykl3radar.com
Product support: email@example.com
Weather forecast for all the world, satellite, wind & sea, surf, webcams, real time weather, widgets, geolocation.
- widgets aren't available if you install or move this app to SD card;
- on multiuser devices, it works only with the default user;
- to remove a city from Favorites, long press on it and choose "Remove" from popup menu;
- if you have problems, try first to uninstall and reinstall, then contact us by mail, thanks.
Inoltre ci sono le previsioni a 48h del nord Italia, sud italia, dell'Italia e l'eco per le prossime 1h, 2h, 3h.
In alcune parti (Veneto, Friuli e previsioni a 3h) le immagini sono in Orario UTC. Per ottenere l’ora locale, bisogna aggiungere 1 ora (2 quando è in vigore l’ora legale).
Cortesemente, contattatemi personalmente, per ogni problema e/o suggerimenti.
With eRadar HD you can see tornado, rain, snow, and hail clouds movement on Google Maps around your location in real time with higher resolution images than any other app for Android.
You can send weather alerts from app to your friends by e-mail.
With distance indicator you can measure distance from your location to the center of the tornado or cloud.
Attention: eRadar HD does not have any widgets and status bar notifications. But our other app: eWeather HD has both radar widgets and weather alerts status bar notifications. Try it if you need widgets or notifications.
• Radar on Google Maps;
• Watches, Warnings and Advisories on Google Maps;
• Hi-Def resolution;
• Distance measurement tool;
• Snow and ice is shown as a different color than rain.
eRadar HD shows next Watches, Warnings and Advisories:
• 911 Telephone Outage Emergency
• Administrative Message
• Air Quality Alert
• Air Stagnation Advisory
• Ashfall Advisory
• Ashfall Warning
• Avalanche Watch and Warning
• Blizzard Watch and Warning
• Blowing Dust Advisory
• Blowing Snow Advisory
• Brisk Wind Advisory
• Child Abduction Emergency
• Civil Danger Warning
• Civil Emergency Message
• Coastal Flood Advisory, Statement, Watch and Warning
• Dense Fog Advisory
• Dense Smoke Advisory
• Dust Storm Warning
• Earthquake Warning
• Evacuation Immediate
• Excessive Heat Watch and Warning
• Extreme Cold Watch and Warning
• Extreme Fire Danger
• Extreme Wind Warning
• Fire Warning
• Fire Weather Watch
• Flash Flood Statement
• Flash Flood Warning
• Flash Flood Watch
• Flood Advisory
• Flood Statement
• Flood Warning
• Flood Watch
• Freeze Warning
• Freeze Watch
• Freezing Drizzle Advisory
• Freezing Fog Advisory
• Freezing Rain Advisory
• Freezing Spray Advisory
• Frost Advisory
• Gale Warning
• Gale Watch
• Hard Freeze Warning
• Hard Freeze Watch
• Hazardous Materials Warning
• Hazardous Seas Warning
• Hazardous Seas Watch
• Hazardous Weather Outlook
• Heat Advisory
• Heavy Freezing Spray Warning
• Heavy Freezing Spray Watch
• Heavy Snow Warning
• High Surf Advisory
• High Surf Warning
• High Wind Warning
• High Wind Watch
• Hurricane Force Wind Warning
• Hurricane Force Wind Watch
• Hurricane Statement
• Hurricane Warning
• Hurricane Watch
• Hurricane Wind Warning
• Hurricane Wind Watch
• Hydrologic Advisory
• Hydrologic Outlook
• Ice Storm Warning
• Lake Effect Snow Advisory
• Lake Effect Snow Warning
• Lake Effect Snow Watch
• Lake Effect Snow and Blowing Snow Advisory
• Lake Wind Advisory
• Lakeshore Flood Advisory
• Lakeshore Flood Statement
• Lakeshore Flood Warning
• Lakeshore Flood Watch
• Law Enforcement Warning
• Local Area Emergency
• Low Water Advisory
• Marine Weather Statement
• Nuclear Power Plant Warning
• Radiological Hazard Warning
• Red Flag Warning
• Rip Current Statement
• Severe Thunderstorm Warning
• Severe Thunderstorm Watch
• Severe Weather Statement
• Shelter In Place Warning
• Short Term Forecast
• Sleet Advisory
• Sleet Warning
• Small Craft Advisory
• Snow and Blowing Snow Advisory
• Special Marine Warning
• Special Weather Statement
• Storm Warning
• Storm Watch
• Tornado Warning
• Tornado Watch
• Tropical Storm Warning
• Tropical Storm Watch
• Tropical Storm Wind Warning
• Tropical Storm Wind Watch
• Tsunami Advisory
• Tsunami Warning
• Typhoon Statement
• Typhoon Warning
• Typhoon Watch
• Volcano Warning
• Wind Advisory
• Wind Chill Advisory
• Wind Chill Warning
• Wind Chill Watch
• Winter Storm Warning
• Winter Storm Watch
• Winter Weather Advisory
Animation speed and interval between frames can be changed in the range from 5 minutes to one hour.
NEXRAD (Next-Generation Radar) is a network of 159 Doppler weather radars operated by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
The sunset and the sunrise in YoWindow happens at exactly the same time as in real life.
But the great thing is you can scroll the time forward. Just swipe the screen and you will see how the weather is going to change throughout the day.
All the weather at your fingertips. You see the current weather, the forecast for today and for several days ahead.
State of the art landscapes change depending on the season. The artwork is designed down to the smallest detail. Choose a landscape that fits best for your area.
YoWindow is a window in your pocket =)
The weather forecast is provided by yr.no and NWS - the leading meteorological organizations.
Watch weather with pleasure!
The main features of the application:
• Short forecast for all the selected cities;
• The full forecast for one selected city for 5 days in advance;
• Review the temperature, humidity, visibility, wind strength and direction, weather conditions;
• Temperature measurement in Celsius and Fahrenheit;
• Adding more cities by their names;
• Measurement of the distance in kilometers and miles;
• Measurement of the pressure in Pascal’s, bars, technical atmospheres, physical atmospheres, millimeters of mercury, pounds per square inch and inches of mercury;
• Saving the latest weather data downloaded from the server to the application database;
• Review the weather offline;
• Option of sorting the cities in the table;
• Review the minimum and maximum temperatures for the day and for each day of the week;
• Fast data download from the server with the lowest possible traffic usage.
The information about the weather the application gets from the Yahoo.
To download the current weather forecast the application needs the Internet connection.
For all questions and comments you can contact the developer of the application. We will certainly give you an answer!
Thank you for your choice!
- AEMET - State Meteorological Agency of Spain
- MeteoGalicia - Department of Environment, Land and Infrastructure of the Xunta de Galicia
- Meteocat - Meteorological Service of Catalonia.
- Euskalmet - Euskadi state agency
Includes animated radar of the major regions of Spain. All animations can be enlarged to see better each zone. In next versions will add more regions or information.
If the application is useful to send any comments, Rate me or if you have any suggestions or find any errors contact email the developer, to improve implementation.
- AEMET – La Agencia Estatal de Meteorología de España
- MeteoGalicia – La Consellería de Medio Ambiente, Territorio e Infraestructuras de la Xunta de Galicia
- MeteoCat – El Servicio Meteorológico de la Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Euskalmet - Agencia estatal de meteorología de Euskadi
- EumetSat – La agencia europea que gestiona la explotación del satélite Meteosat y otros satélites (European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites).
Incluye predicciones, animaciones de radar y de satélite de las principales regiones de España y parte de Europa.
- ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡SIN PUBLICIDAD!!!!!!!
- Predicción meteorológica general, por Comunidades Autónomas y ahora por municipios por horas.
- Radares: Imágenes de radar de España, Galicia, Catalunya y País Vasco.
- Imágenes del satélite Meteosat para Europa.
- Añadida la función de favoritos, para navegar por los mapas rápidamente.
- Adaptado para modo apaisado (horizontal). Adaptado para diferentes resoluciones de dispositivos.
- También para dispositivos Android TV.
- Todas las animaciones se pueden ampliar para poder ver mejor cada zona, incluso cuando se están reproduciendo.
- Las imágenes se muestran en tu horario local, no en horario UTC.
- Mejoras de navegación. Navegación más rápida.
- Mejorada la cache temporal. Se reducen los datos que tienes que bajar, porque sólo bajas las imágenes UNA VEZ!!!!. Olvídate de cargar las imágenes o cargar Google Maps continuamente!!!!!
- La aplicación se instala en memoria o en la tarjeta SD, si se dispone.
Si la aplicación es de utilidad envía algún comentario, puntúala o si tienes alguna sugerencia o encuentras algún error envía un email a: "firstname.lastname@example.org", para así poder contribuir a mejorar la aplicación.
Hay una cuenta en Twitter: @meteoradares para que estéis informados, podáis quejaros, pedir mejoras, seguirme o lo que creáis. Intentaré estar lo más pendiente posible.
!!!!Added the weather forecast for the main cities!!!!
If the app is useful, send any comment, rate it or if you have any suggestions or find any bug, send an email to the developer account, to improve better the app.
Weather data is provided by Environment Canada.