Pebble Rocker is an ever-growing collection of Pebble Watch apps that work in conjunction with your Android device to enhance your Pebble smart watch.
Included Watch Apps
- Android Settings: View & change Android settings from your watch.
- Battery Level: view Android battery level and receive low battery notification (optional).
- Ringtone: view/change state (silent/vibrate/normal) and volume.
- Media Volume: view/change media volume.
- Wifi: enable/disable wifi.
- Bluetooth: enable/disable bluetooth.
- Chopper (Game): See how long you can navigate the Chopper through the perilous caverns.
- Camera Control: Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Take an instant photo or use a timer from 5-30 seconds.
- Turn flash on/off/auto from your Pebble.
- Switch between rear/front camera from your Pebble.
- Turn camera sounds on/off from your Pebble.
- Automatically preview taken photo on your watch.
- Facebook: browse your Facebook feed on your Pebble watch.
- View feed entry picture (the picture associated with a status update / wall post).
- View feed entry comments.
- Foursquare: find nearby venues and check in from your Pebble watch.
- Check in directly from your watch.
- Check in options: private, public, Facebook, & Twitter.
- Twitter: browse your home timeline on your pebble watch.
- Events: find activities in your area such as music, community events, conferences and more.
- Photos: browse your Android photo gallery on your Pebble watch.
- Configure how your photos are converted for viewing using five adjustable filters.
- Configure which folders are searched for photos.
- Tip Calculator: quickly calculate 10, 15 and 20% tips (including totals) when dining out.
- Phone Pager: use your Pebble watch to find your misplaced Android device (or use your phone to find you watch).
- Ringtone: selectable ringtone and adjustable volume.
- Vibrate: vibrate the phone when being paged.
- Strobe Light: strobes the camera flash when being paged (may not work on older devices).
- Page your Pebble watch from you phone (vibration / backlight).
- App Bundles: multiple options for Utilities and Social bundles to save app slots.
- Read / Write External Storage: used to install apps to Pebble watch and log Pebble Rocker errors.
- Camera / Flashlight: used by Phone Pager to create strobe light and Camera Control to take pictures.
- Record Video / Audio: used by Camera Control to record video (with sound).
- Disable Keyguard: used by Phone Pager and Camera Control to turn on screen (for legacy devices).
- Vibrate: used by Phone Pager to vibrate phone when being paged.
- Network Communication: used by Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter & Events apps. Also used for Analytics (can be disabled).
- Location: used by Foursquare & Events to find nearby venues.
- Access Wifi State / Change Wifi State: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Admin: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
This is the companion (and installer) app for Dashboard for the Pebble smartwatch.
All toggles can now be re-ordered using the Android app, and will update on the watch in realtime.
You can also schedule a toggle to occur at regular intervals using the Pebble Wakeup API by holding Select.
Note: Due to the absence of a an API, I am unable to incorporate the following into the app as a toggle. If you know of an API, please let me know!
- Flight Mode
Using it you can control:
- 3G/4G Data
- Ringer mode
- Wi-Fi Access Point (Tethering) mode
- 'Find phone' sound
- Lock Screen (after granting Device Admin status)
- Auto brightness
You can also view:
- Network name
- Phone battery level
As of version 0.3, it features 5 applets :
- Weather : 7-day weather forecast
* Yahoo! Weather
- SMS :
* Full access to your SMS Inbox
* Answer with canned messages
- Agenda : Upcoming Agenda events (Android 4.0+ only)
- Utils applet :
* Phone battery and network info
* Find my phone
* Remote camera shutter
* Request weather data refresh
- Any.DO : Browse your tasks from your Pebble
This application will let you browse your content quickly and smoothly with a list based UI and complete detail screens.
Unlike most other watchapps, content is not limited to a few recent items, but is streamed to your watch on the fly.
The application is translated in english and partially in french.
The application is built in a very extensible way and more applets will be added based on your feedback, so feel free to tell me which content you would like to see on your Pebble !
If you encounter any issue, write at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Official forum : http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/7551/android-pebbleapps-7-day-weather-full-sms-inbox-agenda
Choose three tasks to activate anytime without taking your phone out of your pocket. Have these tasks change based on Tasker profiles. Want to access navigation tasks while driving, but also have home automation tasks while at home? Need more than three tasks? Chain tasks together or take advantage of the 20-task secondary menu (by holding the middle button). Program PebbleTasker to open up or close based on Tasker events, so that your three tasks are ready to be used as soon as you get in your car or get home.
REQUIRES TASKER BY CRAFTY APPS. Make sure you have Tasker installed before installing PebbleTasker.
Also requires latest Pebble firmware. Check the firmware inside the Pebble app if you have any issues.
Link to Tasker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm
INSTRUCTIONS: Inside Tasker, go to the Preferences menu, and under the Misc tab, make sure "Allow External Access" is enabled.
Tasker must already be installed before installing this app. If PebbleTasker still doesn't work, please uninstall and reinstall the app.
If you're getting a "Loading..." screen that won't go away, you need to update your Pebble's firmware to the latest version. Check inside the Pebble app under the 3-dot menu for the "Check for FW Update" option. If you're running the latest version, restart the watch by pressing the middle button for more than 10 seconds, and toggle the Bluetooth on your phone. That should fix it.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING A REVIEW IF YOU'RE NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY! I will do my best to try to solve whatever issues you are having so that you can enjoy the app to its full potential!
Changes in 1.4:
New Tasker plugin:
- Now custom tasks are separate from the default ones, allowing one to restore to a default menu with much ease through Tasker.
- You can now open AND close the watch app through Tasker.
- The plugin now shows a more useful description for the specific action.
- New tasks menu! Supports up to 20 tasks. This will be improved as the Pebble API gets more mature. Loading a short menu can be quick, but loading a full 20-task menu may take up to 10 seconds. Press and hold the middle button to activate.
- Tasks can now be renamed for the Pebble's screen.
- Press-and-hold actions for the top and down buttons can now be assigned to separate tasks.
- You can now choose to close the watch app after executing a certain task.
- Ability to close the watch app if it hasn't been used for a while (3 minutes of no data communication).
- Enabled support for populating the Glance Tasker menu with the main three tasks from PebbleTasker. This is useful if you use Glance, but don't want to set up intents through Tasker. This feature is beta!
For existing 1.x pebble users please upgrade your watch app when upgrading to 2.x
Shows Android wear BLE Bluetooth Signal Strength when connected (feature not compatible with moto360)
Shows Android wear BLE Bluetooth Signal Strength when disconnected (feature not compatible with moto360)
Android wear microphone listens to your call
Force Vibrate Pebble / Android Wear
Force Vibrate Phone
Force Ring Phone
Stolen mode: Force Lock, Cry for help
Sets phone volume to maximum
Shows Pebble Bluetooth Signal Strength Note: This will only work if the phone and Pebble watch is unpaired
Notifies Pebble / Android wear on disconnect
Locks phone on Android wear / Pebble disconnect
Saves last known location/map/address on Android Wear / Pebble
Saves Pebble / Android wear disconnect location/time on phone
Premium ONE TIME Purchase: Android Wear / Pebble Bluetooth signal finder, No ads, no settings restriction
*If you have already purchased the premium version of the Old Pebble Finder app and you are migrating to Android Wear you will enjoy the Android Wear support and its premium features for free.
Thanks for the continued support
LG G watch
If some features doesn't work with your watch, Please email me with the Brand and model. I'll try to purchase the most popular watch available.
--Required by ads
--Needed for Pebble Watch app installation
--Required by Google maps and "Send Location to watch" feature
--Required by Bluetooth scanning
--Required by "Lock on disconnect" feature
What is this app?
This app contains Wearable app and Pebble app that aids you in searching for your phone and watch when you lost it.
I have lost my phone, but it is still connected to my watch. How can I find it?
For this scenario, you can use the "Force Ring" feature. This will max out the volume and playback an audio just like when someone is calling.
I have lost my phone and it is no longer connected to my watch. How can I find it?
Check your Pebble/Wear for the last known location. It will give you a rough estimate of where it was at a specific time.
I have lost my Wear/Pebble but it is still connected to my phone through bluetooth. How can I find it?
For pebble, the only way you can find it is by sending a "Vibrate" pulse and listening to it. Android Wear users have it easy. They have 3 features that they can use. First is the send "Vibrate" pulse. Second is to make Android wear "Listen" to your call through the watch's microphone. Third is through "Bluetooth broadcast"; the lower the number the nearer the two devices.
I have lost my Wear/Pebble and it is no longer connected to my phone through bluetooth. How can I find it?
For Pebble, you can use the Bluetooth broadcast reader. For Wear users, you can also use Bluetooth broadcast reader but you have to enable "Broadcast on disconnect" in the "settings" page first.
Will this app drain my battery?
There is less overhead for this app. Bluetooth is already running by default because you are connected to your watch. It will only consume more battery time when you are actually using it which is also the time you lost an expensive phone or watch.
Pebble 2.8.1 firmware
Android wear 5.0.1
This is an application that lets you send all notifications to your Pebble smartwatch. You can exclude certain applications or exclude all save a few.
For basic troubleshooting steps (like if you can't get notifications to send), please visit: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier/wiki/Troubleshooting
This is also bridge between the Pebble application and Tasker. It will let you send notifications of your making to your Pebble. Simply fill out the title and body of the message you want sent to your Pebble and off you go!
Get the source code and contribute at: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier
Please note I am not affiliated with Pebble or Tasker, but am a huge fan of both products!
This application adds an entry to Android's share menu, this allows you to easily send text to the Pebble.
Why is this useful? That depends on your usage, it might not be useful at all! With this, you can pin text to the Pebble without an app on the Pebble that would take a watchapp slot.
How does this work?
The text is sent as a notification to the Pebble, so it uses the internal notifications app. Clicking any button on the Pebble will naturally dismiss the text.
You'll need to Allow notifications while screen is on in the Pebble app.
*** SORRY, I HAVE LOST MY PEBBLE. TBH I AM WAITING FOR THE MOTO 360. I WILL NO LONGER BE DEVELOPING THIS APP ***
*** IN CASE ANYONE IS INTERESTED, THE SOURCE CODE CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://184.108.40.206/pebble-remote.zip **
Remote control for your phone from your Pebble!
This is a simple program, it will broadcast an intent when a button on the Pebble Remote app is pressed. The following intents will be broadcast:
app.mathieson.ButtonTextWithoutSpacesLONG (3 button screen only)
Also you can detect the intent this way:
And this intent will carry with it two extras:
"button" - a string extra with the button name
"long" - a boolean, true if the button press was a long button press (always false in menu mode)
You can listen for these using Tasker, Automagic, etc. to create your own profiles and conditions on the phone. You can also set the names of the buttons on the app as well.
If you have any ideas on how to improve either the watch app or the android app please let me know! Also if you want this translated to your language then by all means just send me the strings and I will add the translation.
The app can be controlled using the following intents:
app.mathieson.GOTOWATCHAPP (any app)
Please see the Advanced Help to know more on how to use the app.
The advanced help can be found here:
Thanks to Patrick Simonds for all the great ideas and bug reports!
- Built-in file browser,
- Support for different character sets,
- Customizable appearance,
- Automatic detection of charset.
The application works only when connected Pebble to the phone .
And "Google Voice Search" for starting Google Now voice search or Voice commands!
Tap on the "Applications" in AppLauncher settings on your phone for selecting apps that will be accessible on Pebble.
• Long press 'Select' button to start the application without activating the phone's screen.
• Tap / Shake to run the app.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
No more reaching for your phone, no more wandering around Pebble application menus. Have your recent notifications shown directly on your watchface at all times.
Wanna see navigation right on your Pebble watchface? Monitor your Android pedometer? The possibilities are endless with Notiwatch!
Don't have any active notification right now? Don't worry! If your Status bar is nice and clean, the watchface will show you useful stuff like Phone battery and Wi-Fi state instead.
- Send ANY notification as a popup to your Pebble. No watchap nor watchface is required. Get rid of all the bugged notification centres that drain your battery and disconnect Bluetooth! :-)
- Shake to dismiss notifications.
Just give it a try, and if you won't be satisfied, just contact me via e-mail. We can figure it out :-).
Bleeding edge updates of Notiwatch for Pebble are now available within Beta program for Google+ community members:
Czech support forum:
You can use it to easily switch watchfaces and start apps on your Pebble as a Tasker action. You can launch any app currently installed on your Pebble, as long as it is either in the Pebble appstore or you have access to the original PBW file.
You can also use Catapult to send notifications to your Pebble directly from Tasker.
If you are an Android & Pebble developer, you can easily hook into Catapult to allow your users to exit into any app or watchface.
Screen Notifications is open source (https://github.com/lkorth/screen-notifications). If you have ideas or feature requests feel free to submit an issue or pull request.
If you would like to translate this app, please take a look here:
If you have enabled Screen Notifications as a Device Admin so the screen will turn off after a notification, in order to uninstall Screen Notifications you will need to first open the app and uncheck the Device Admin option. Once this is done you will be able to uninstall it.
HTC One Users
There is a bug in the HTC lockscreen that will cause the shortcuts to break and the lockscreen to be dismissed without unlocking. The affects all apps that use the accessibility service (Lightflow, Pebble, etc)
If your phone is speaking, try disabling Samsung TTS and Google TTS in your devices menu or check for an update to your device. This is a known Samsung bug they have started to fix
Using one trusted device at a time is free. More than one trusted device requires an in app purchase of $2.99 USD
Once the app has been enabled as a device administrator, you can set a pin or password and have your device lock based on your preferences.
Dislock does not support any lock other than pin or password
Dislock supports bluetooth devices that maintain a constant connection to your phone and show up in your list of paired devices as well as Android Wears. It does not currently support bluetooth low energy devices such as Fitbits.
Dislock will not circumvent apps such as corporate email that require your device to have a pin, if you use an app that requires a pin or password on your device, Dislock will not work for you. Dislock will also not remove the pin or password on encrypted devices. Dislock does not support pattern locks.
To uninstall you must deactivate Dislock as a device administrator and reboot
Help, I'm locked out, what do I do?
In the event that you become locked out you can visit the Android Device Manager (https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager) and change the pin or password on your device and unlock it using your new pin or password.
Read more and comment at http://lukekorth.com/blog/pebble-locker/
The source code is available on GitHub (https://github.com/lkorth/pebble-locker)