Important: This release requires the Pebble 2 firmware. You can update your watch via the official Pebble app.
Included Watch Apps
- Android Settings: View & change Android settings from your watch.
- Chopper (Game): See how long you can navigate the Chopper through the perilous caverns.
- Camera Control: Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Facebook: browse your Facebook feed (w/ comments & pictures) on your Pebble watch.
- Foursquare: find nearby venues and check in from your Pebble watch.
- Twitter: browse your home timeline (w/ pictures) on your pebble watch.
- Events: find activities in your area such as music, community events, conferences and more.
- Photos: browse your Android photo gallery on your Pebble watch.
- Tip Calculator: quickly calculate 10, 15 and 20% tips (including totals) when dining out.
- Phone Pager: use your Pebble watch to find your lost Android device (or use your phone to find you watch).
- App Bundles: multiple options for Utilities and Social bundles to save app slots.
More watch apps to follow at no additional cost. Please email with your requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Battery Level: view Android battery level and receive low battery notification (optional).
- Ringtone: view/change state (silent/vibrate/normal) and volume.
- Media Volume: view/change media volume.
- Wifi: enable/disable wifi.
- Bluetooth: enable/disable bluetooth.
- Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Take an instant photo or use a timer from 5-30 seconds.
- Turn flash on/off/auto from your Pebble.
- Switch between rear/front camera from your Pebble.
- Turn camera sounds on/off from your Pebble.
- Automatically preview taken photo on your watch.
- Browse your Facebook feed on your Pebble watch.
- View feed entry picture (the picture associated with a status update / wall post).
- View feed entry comments.
- Find nearby venues based on your current location.
- Check in directly from your watch.
- Check in options: private, public, Facebook, & Twitter.
- Browse your home timeline on your Pebble watch.
- See user name, time, text, and picture for each tweet.
- View tweet picture (any picture that Twitter can display inline on their web page).
- Easily browse your photo gallery on your Pebble watch using the up/down buttons.
- Configure how your photos are converted for viewing using five adjustable filters.
- Change photo filter on the fly from your watch.
- Configure which folders are searched for photos.
- Page your phone/tablet from your Pebble watch with the press of a button.
- Ringtone: selectable ringtone and adjustable volume.
- Vibrate: vibrate the phone when being paged.
- Strobe Light: strobes the camera flash when being paged (may not work on older devices).
- Page your Pebble watch from you phone (vibration / backlight).
- Read / Write External Storage: used to install apps to Pebble watch and log Pebble Rocker errors.
- Camera / Flashlight: used by Phone Pager to create strobe light and Camera Control to take pictures.
- Disable Keyguard: used by Phone Pager and Camera Control to turn on screen (for legacy devices).
- Vibrate: used by Phone Pager to vibrate phone when being paged.
- Network Communication: used by Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter & Events apps. Also used for Analytics (can be disabled).
- Location: used by Foursquare & Events to find nearby venues.
- Access Wifi State / Change Wifi State: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Admin: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
For basic troubleshooting steps (like if you can't get notifications to send), please visit: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier/wiki/Troubleshooting
This is also bridge between the Pebble application and Tasker. It will let you send notifications of your making to your Pebble. Simply fill out the title and body of the message you want sent to your Pebble and off you go!
Get the source code and contribute at: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier
Please note I am not affiliated with Pebble or Tasker, but am a huge fan of both products!
- Built-in file browser,
- Support for different character sets,
- Customizable appearance,
- Automatic detection of charset.
The application works only when connected Pebble to the phone .
Worried about your phone being snatched from your hand while it is unlocked and might contain sensitive information?
Worry no more... All you have to do is press a button on your pebble watch and listen or vice-versa. This will basically help you find your lost phone or pebble.
Sends timely/Distance based GPS position to your email when stolen phone is activated.
Shouts "I have been stolen!" when stolen phone is activated.
Force Vibrate pebble
Force Vibrate Phone
Force Ring phone
Sets phone volume to max
Shows Pebble Signal Strength
Premium ONE TIME Purchase: Pebble Signal finder, Pebble vibrate, No ads
Compatibility: Pebble 2.0 firmware
It is available for Android smartphones and supports multiple notes in a list.
You can sync the app with your Evernote account to easily manage your Pebble WatchNotes from almost everywhere.
- Create and edit notes on your Android phone
- Send the notes to your Pebble smartwatch
- Easily share notes from other apps to WatchNote (Google Keep for example)
- Create a Watchapp that includes your notes to access them without a constant Bluetooth connection (internet connection is needed while creating the Watchapp)
On your Pebble you can switch through notes out of a menu, to display that note.
You can associate any Tasker task with:
- Top Button Click/Double Click/Long Click
- Middle Button Click/Double Click/Long Click
- Bottom Button Click/Double Click/Long Click
You can insert in the watchfaces up to 7 custom text layers updatable from Tasker.
The layers 1-6 can contain date/time expression and can be up to 25 characters long, while the 7th can be up to 100 characters long.
You can display up to 4 icons chosen from a list in the formats 16x16 or 32x32. The icons can be updated from Tasker.
Currently the supported watchfaces are:
- Empty white/Empty black (to use the text layers/icons with plain background)
- Tasker (to display current tasks description, text layers/icons are disabled in this face)
- Classic Analog/Classic Analog - No Date/Classic Analog - Pebble
- Text Watch
- Fuzzy Time
- Pebble Mini/Pebble Mini - Bottom
Through the Tasker plugin you can:
- Launch/close the Watch App
- Change the Watch Face
- Change the text of the text layers, and activate/deactivate them
- Change the icons, and activate/deactivate them
- Set the button tasks to a custom configuration, or reset the default one
- Make the Pebble vibrate
- Send an alert to Pebble
- Launch a third party Watch App. Currently the supported Apps are*:
- Music Boss
- Notification Center
- Pebble-Cal 2.0
- Pebble Calendar
- Pebble Cards
- Pebble Dialer
- Pebble RSS
* If you wish to add other watch apps to the list please contatc me at email@example.com.
Launcher Watch Face:
If you launch another watch app on Pebble, when you close it Pebble will open the current watchface, and not Pebble TaskWatch, since it is a watchapp and not a watchface. The Launcher is an optional "fake" watchface, that when opened will launch Pebble TaskWatch, or one of the third party watch apps listed above.
- Backup/restore settings
- Add a manual
to extract and install the WatchApp from external storage cache
to run tasks :-)
If you encounter any issue, please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
This application adds an entry to Android's share menu, this allows you to easily send text to the Pebble.
Why is this useful? That depends on your usage, it might not be useful at all! With this, you can pin text to the Pebble without an app on the Pebble that would take a watchapp slot.
How does this work?
The text is sent as a notification to the Pebble, so it uses the internal notifications app. Clicking any button on the Pebble will naturally dismiss the text.
As of version 0.3, it features 5 applets :
- Weather : 7-day weather forecast
* Yahoo! Weather
- SMS :
* Full access to your SMS Inbox
* Answer with canned messages
- Agenda : Upcoming Agenda events (Android 4.0+ only)
- Utils applet :
* Phone battery and network info
* Find my phone
* Remote camera shutter
* Request weather data refresh
- Any.DO : Browse your tasks from your Pebble
This application will let you browse your content quickly and smoothly with a list based UI and complete detail screens.
Unlike most other watchapps, content is not limited to a few recent items, but is streamed to your watch on the fly.
The application is translated in english and partially in french.
The application is built in a very extensible way and more applets will be added based on your feedback, so feel free to tell me which content you would like to see on your Pebble !
If you encounter any issue, write at email@example.com for support.
-No longer limit yourself to only 8 watch apps. Explore and save all your favourites (Coffer does not increase the watch app limit of your watch, but provides an easy and intuitive way to swap out apps you aren't using and easily install more of your favourites).
-Categorize apps into watch faces, apps and games
-One touch install directly to your Pebble smart watch
-Add your most used watch apps to your "My Coffer" list for quick access
-Quickly add a picture to your apps
-Add an app by entering a web URL, scanning a QR code, clicking on a web link or even by opening in a file explorer
Do you feel a bit limited by the 8 watch app slots on your Pebble and find it hard to manage all your favourite apps?
Ever wonder if you could keep all those Pebble watch faces, apps and games somewhere for use at a later time? A place where you could easily browse through only your favourites and quickly install them on your Pebble?
Wonder no longer, Coffer for Pebble has arrived.
Coffer offers a versatile and intuitive way for you to keep track and store all your favourite watch faces, apps and games. Instead of always browsing web sites to find and restore your favourite watch apps, simply store them in Coffer and install them directly to your Pebble with a single click.
You can quickly populate Coffer with Pebble watch apps already stored on your Android device, by browsing the web on your device and clicking on links to watch apps, by scanning app QR codes or by manually entering web URLs. You can even add a picture to remind you of exactly what the app looks like! As soon as you select a watch app, the app's name and summary will automatically populate in Coffer!
If you are ready to take control of the Pebble watch apps you use and love, give Coffer a try.
If the watch is connected, the phone's ring mode will be set to silent. Otherwise, it will be restored back to normal.
Only use this application if you only want your notifications to get to your watch. I got tired of getting dual notifications, on both phone and watch, as well as phone calls vibrating on both.
Update: yes, you can also do this with Tasker if you prefer.
See http://goo.gl/lsrSC for details.
!!! It looks like missed call counter doesn't work well on some phones - I'm working on workaround, stay tight.
If anything not working for You - write me an email before rating app - we'll try to find solution, this is still quite early work.
Example watchface using httpebble support in newest version: http://www.mypebblefaces.com/view?fID=3903
No configurtion needed! App will automatically recognize Your watchface uuid.
!!! Watchface sync requires REBOOT after install to be fully functional !!!
- select any text from any application and share it directly to Your Pebble. As Pebble currently doesn't work well with non latin chars, there's also a possibility to convert all diacritics.
- set welcome message, displayed on Your wrist upon connection, along with missed calls/unread sms info (see screenshot)
- tell Pebbler to put Your phone in silent mode, when Pebble is connected. When Pebble is disconnected, previous setting is restored.
- set sound played on phone when it looses connection to Pebble - You can use it as a reminder to take it with You. It can be useful also if Your phone is in range (somewhere in room), but Your not sure where exactly-just disable bluetooth on Your watch, and phone will play the alert.
More indicators coming (weather, battery state, network coverage, etc...)!
This app needs an awesome Pebble watch, as well as original Pebble application to do anything!!!
If You don't have one, you definitively should get it at http://getpebbble.com
Remember to reboot after install, or Your indicators can stay out of sync!!!
More from developer
Once the app has been enabled as a device administrator, you can set a pin or password and have your device lock based on your preferences.
Pebble Locker will not circumvent apps such as corporate email that require your device to have a pin, if you use an app that requires a pin or password on your device, Pebble Locker will not work for you. Pebble Locker will also not remove the pin or password on encrypted devices.Pebble Locker DOES NOT support pattern locks.
*To uninstall you must deactivate Pebble Locker as a device admin and reboot
*Please remember your pin/password, I cannot help you if you forget it and you will need to uninstall the app or factory reset your phone.
Read more and comment at http://lukekorth.com/blog/pebble-locker/
The source code is available on GitHub (https://github.com/lkorth/pebble-locker).
Any ideas or feature requests are welcome, please email me with them.
If you would like to translate this app, please take a look here:
If you have issues or enhancements, fork me on github:
**HTC One Users**
There is a bug in the HTC lockscreen that will cause the shortcuts to break and the lockscreen to be dismissed without unlocking. The affects all apps that use the accessibility service (Lightflow, Pebble, etc)
** If your phone is speaking, try disabling Samsung TTS and Google TTS in your devices menu or check for an update to your device. This is a known Samsung bug they have started to fix.
** If you are experiencing a soft clicking sound with headphones, disable the proximity sensor and restart your device.