Important: This release requires the Pebble 2 firmware. You can update your watch via the official Pebble app.
Included Watch Apps
- Android Settings: View & change Android settings from your watch.
- Chopper (Game): See how long you can navigate the Chopper through the perilous caverns.
- Camera Control: Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Facebook: browse your Facebook feed (w/ comments & pictures) on your Pebble watch.
- Foursquare: find nearby venues and check in from your Pebble watch.
- Twitter: browse your home timeline (w/ pictures) on your pebble watch.
- Events: find activities in your area such as music, community events, conferences and more.
- Photos: browse your Android photo gallery on your Pebble watch.
- Tip Calculator: quickly calculate 10, 15 and 20% tips (including totals) when dining out.
- Phone Pager: use your Pebble watch to find your lost Android device (or use your phone to find you watch).
- App Bundles: multiple options for Utilities and Social bundles to save app slots.
More watch apps to follow at no additional cost. Please email with your requests: email@example.com
- Battery Level: view Android battery level and receive low battery notification (optional).
- Ringtone: view/change state (silent/vibrate/normal) and volume.
- Media Volume: view/change media volume.
- Wifi: enable/disable wifi.
- Bluetooth: enable/disable bluetooth.
- Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Take an instant photo or use a timer from 5-30 seconds.
- Turn flash on/off/auto from your Pebble.
- Switch between rear/front camera from your Pebble.
- Turn camera sounds on/off from your Pebble.
- Automatically preview taken photo on your watch.
- Browse your Facebook feed on your Pebble watch.
- View feed entry picture (the picture associated with a status update / wall post).
- View feed entry comments.
- Find nearby venues based on your current location.
- Check in directly from your watch.
- Check in options: private, public, Facebook, & Twitter.
- Browse your home timeline on your Pebble watch.
- See user name, time, text, and picture for each tweet.
- View tweet picture (any picture that Twitter can display inline on their web page).
- Easily browse your photo gallery on your Pebble watch using the up/down buttons.
- Configure how your photos are converted for viewing using five adjustable filters.
- Change photo filter on the fly from your watch.
- Configure which folders are searched for photos.
- Page your phone/tablet from your Pebble watch with the press of a button.
- Ringtone: selectable ringtone and adjustable volume.
- Vibrate: vibrate the phone when being paged.
- Strobe Light: strobes the camera flash when being paged (may not work on older devices).
- Page your Pebble watch from you phone (vibration / backlight).
- Read / Write External Storage: used to install apps to Pebble watch and log Pebble Rocker errors.
- Camera / Flashlight: used by Phone Pager to create strobe light and Camera Control to take pictures.
- Disable Keyguard: used by Phone Pager and Camera Control to turn on screen (for legacy devices).
- Vibrate: used by Phone Pager to vibrate phone when being paged.
- Network Communication: used by Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter & Events apps. Also used for Analytics (can be disabled).
- Location: used by Foursquare & Events to find nearby venues.
- Access Wifi State / Change Wifi State: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Admin: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
For basic troubleshooting steps (like if you can't get notifications to send), please visit: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier/wiki/Troubleshooting
This is also bridge between the Pebble application and Tasker. It will let you send notifications of your making to your Pebble. Simply fill out the title and body of the message you want sent to your Pebble and off you go!
Get the source code and contribute at: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier
Please note I am not affiliated with Pebble or Tasker, but am a huge fan of both products!
Worried about your phone being snatched from your hand while it is unlocked and might contain sensitive information?
Worry no more... All you have to do is press a button on your pebble watch and listen or vice-versa. This will basically help you find your lost phone or pebble.
Sends timely/Distance based GPS position to your email when stolen phone is activated.
Shouts "I have been stolen!" when stolen phone is activated.
Force Vibrate pebble
Force Vibrate Phone
Force Ring phone
Sets phone volume to max
Shows Pebble Signal Strength
Premium ONE TIME Purchase: Pebble Signal finder, Pebble vibrate, No ads
Compatibility: Pebble 2.0 firmware
- Fast way to lock huge files (like movies) by hashing just both beginning and ending of file (optional).
- Tracks temporary unlocked files by notification, to keep in mind you left unprotected docs.
- Encodes the content and file names as well.
- Involves the Android Media Scanner automatically after change to make file visible by other applications.
- Smart looking through directories for documents, locked and unlocked files.
- Opens documents directly from app.
- Notifies about forgotten unlocked files, which were left by user.
NOTICE: There is no password recovery procedure, because the password is not stored anywhere. Program checks just kind of password sum control (one way encryption).
Keep in mind that encrypted file name cannot be changed by other programs, because file locker will not able to restore original name and file remains corrupted.
Do you want to report problem, propose a new feature? Send me email, please. thx
[UPDATE: Major bugs fixed in v1.1.9, please update]
Why go for simple app lockers when you have a strong uncrackable locker?
Why lock whole phone when you can lock individual apps?
Lock anything and everything in Android using Application-Locker. As your phone is the most personal computer, Secure your privacy today with Application-Locker. With Application-Locker lock your SMS, Emails, Contacts, Facebook, Gallery, Whatsapp, Google Play Store, Settings, Data connection, WiFi etc.
All this with very less battery and memory consumption!
Application-Locker helps you to feel secure when:
✔ You share your phone with anyone.
✔ Your kids play with your phone.
✔ You have sensitive app data.
✔ You have personal images in Gallery.
✔ You have sensitive contact details.
✔ You have SMS, MMS etc. that you don't want to be shared. And so on..
Free version can lock up to 5 apps. Try Pro version to protect all your apps.
☆ Lock any Android apps installed (Both 3rd Party and System apps).
☆ Lock System Settings.
☆ Lock modes: PIN / PATTERN / FAKE CRASH.
☆ FAKE CRASH Unlocker: Very intelligent way to protect any app, a fake crash dialog will be shown when locked app is launched. Only Master can unlock and open the locked app.
☆ Unkillable locker service. No task killer can kill Application-Locker service.
☆ Protect apps from getting uninstalled and installed.
☆ Prevent unauthorized connection to internet (Data connection and WiFi).
☆ Lock/Unlock quickly from Notification bar.
☆ Check logs to find intruders.
☆ Recover password through email backup.
☆ Re-lock interval, No need to authenticate for an interval of time after a successful login.
☆ Less Battery and Memory usage.
☆ Uncrackable framework. Only the master can uninstall Application-Locker.
☆ Built in offline password recovery.
☆ Dark and Light Theme.
☆ Uninstall Application-Locker directly from Application-Locker settings. No intruders can uninstall Application-Locker from System Settings!
Ensure your privacy today!
1. Why certain reviews complain about difficulty in uninstalling Application-Locker?
A. Application-Locker is a security application, So intruders should not be allowed to uninstall Application-Locker to gain access to the locked apps. To protect locked apps from such threats, Application-Locker has an "Advanced Security" feature which will disable the uninstall option for Application-Locker in System Settings. By default this "Advanced Security" feature will be disabled. The master can always uninstall Application-Locker from inside Application-Locker itself in two clicks, No worries.
2. Why Application-Locker consumes 30+ MB at the start of application?
A. This is common for most of the Android apps as in the beginning of a service more resources are required, but this memory footprint will be reduced to less than 10 MB in 15 minutes.
3. Is Application-Locker a battery killing app?
A. Absolutely not, Application-Locker will be one of the least battery consuming app in your device. This is because Application-Locker is designed from the scratch with an aim to reduce memory and battery consumption. Please try it yourself and be amazed at the performance.
Want to translate Application-Locker to your language? contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag:app protector,app protector,app protection,protector,protection,security,secure,applocker,app locker,applock,app lock,lock,safe,privacy,application protection.
Lock your all messages apps in Android using Whatsapp locker - Message Locker.
lock(protect) your Personal messages and Messages Apps from other users.
With App Locker you can lock your Messages, Whatsapp, Emails, Contacts, Facebook Messenger, we chat, viber, line..etc
All this with very less battery and memory consumption!
Whatsapp locker - Message Locker helps you to feel secure when:
- You share your phone with anyone
- You have sensitive messages
- Business Mails
- You have business & personal Messages.
- You have SMS, MMS etc. that you don't want to be shared.
- you can lock whatsapp, line, viber, tango, Skype, wechat, Facebook messenger, hangouts, BBM, snapchat, gmail, path, hike...etc..
- Lock all your messages and mail apps installed (Both 3rd Party and System apps).
- flat and very slick design
- very easy to lock with in 2 clicks
- Less Battery and Memory usage.
- Protect apps from getting uninstalled and installed.
- Built in offline password recovery
- Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
Whatsapp locker - Message Locker will keeps your personal messages with very safe.
Tags: Whatsapp locker - Message Locker, messages hider, messages locker, message lock, whatsapp locker, whatsapp hider, whatsapp lock, whatsapp, viber lock,
facebook locker, wechat locker, line locker, ,app locker, applock, snapchat locker, hangouts locker, skype locker, app lock,lock,safe,privacy,application protection.
App lock, Contact lock, SMS lock, message lock, call history lock, gallery lock, video lock, Contact locker, SMS locker, message locker, call history locker,
gallery locker, video locker, app locker, video locker
- Built-in file browser,
- Support for different character sets,
- Customizable appearance,
- Automatic detection of charset.
The application works only when connected Pebble to the phone .
Great for people who accidentally changes their volume, have small kids, don't want their phone to go off accidentally in meetings, or even have apps which modify the sound settings a lot. It works with most profiling apps: Locale & Tasker ("Locale Audio Update Notifier" plugin necessary), Timeriffic, Setting Profiles, Ring Toggle, AAM, Bedside, etc.
By setting the timeout to "instant", the locked volumes will revert instantly without prompting.
The camera permission is to prevent Volume Locker from popping up due to the shutter sound on some devices. This app doesn't take pictures, it just detects if the camera is in use.
Features: unobtrusive, auto-start, call friendly, multiple volume lock
Exclude from task killer!
Regarding the Samsung Galaxy S: If VL doesn't work or save your settings properly, it's due to the upgrade to 2.2.1 breaking the settings permissions. Reinstalling won't fix it, the only fix is resetting the device. This is a Samsung issue and not related to VL.
Ring Control Audio Guard Manager
**GlassBOX Theme GO LauncherEX Supporting GO Locker theme.
**Z.CardR Theme GO Locker the second edition.
**Blue department recently also will launch, please look.
1.Make sure GO locker V1.05 has been installed.
2.Use it with Touch theme, Which is for GO Launcher EX, is perfect!
1. Make sure GO Launcher EX V2.58 or above and GO Locker v1.05 has been installed;
2. Click “MENU—->Preferences—->Theme Settings—->GO Locker---->My locker” to choose the theme;
3.The theme is Collocation a matching with the GO Launcher theme，You can search： Touch theme GO launcherEX to find it.hope you like it.
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
You can associate any Tasker task with:
- Top Button Click/Double Click/Long Click
- Middle Button Click/Double Click/Long Click
- Bottom Button Click/Double Click/Long Click
You can insert in the watchfaces up to 7 custom text layers updatable from Tasker.
The layers 1-6 can contain date/time expression and can be up to 25 characters long, while the 7th can be up to 100 characters long.
You can display up to 4 icons chosen from a list in the formats 16x16 or 32x32. The icons can be updated from Tasker.
Currently the supported watchfaces are:
- Empty white/Empty black (to use the text layers/icons with plain background)
- Tasker (to display current tasks description, text layers/icons are disabled in this face)
- Classic Analog/Classic Analog - No Date/Classic Analog - Pebble
- Text Watch
- Fuzzy Time
- Pebble Mini/Pebble Mini - Bottom
Through the Tasker plugin you can:
- Launch/close the Watch App
- Change the Watch Face
- Change the text of the text layers, and activate/deactivate them
- Change the icons, and activate/deactivate them
- Set the button tasks to a custom configuration, or reset the default one
- Make the Pebble vibrate
- Send an alert to Pebble
- Launch a third party Watch App. Currently the supported Apps are*:
- Music Boss
- Notification Center
- Pebble-Cal 2.0
- Pebble Calendar
- Pebble Cards
- Pebble Dialer
- Pebble RSS
* If you wish to add other watch apps to the list please contatc me at email@example.com.
Launcher Watch Face:
If you launch another watch app on Pebble, when you close it Pebble will open the current watchface, and not Pebble TaskWatch, since it is a watchapp and not a watchface. The Launcher is an optional "fake" watchface, that when opened will launch Pebble TaskWatch, or one of the third party watch apps listed above.
- Backup/restore settings
- Add a manual
to extract and install the WatchApp from external storage cache
to run tasks :-)
If you encounter any issue, please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
It is available for Android smartphones and supports multiple notes in a list.
You can sync the app with your Evernote account to easily manage your Pebble WatchNotes from almost everywhere.
- Create and edit notes on your Android phone
- Send the notes to your Pebble smartwatch
- Easily share notes from other apps to WatchNote (Google Keep for example)
- Create a Watchapp that includes your notes to access them without a constant Bluetooth connection (internet connection is needed while creating the Watchapp)
On your Pebble you can switch through notes out of a menu, to display that note.
This application adds an entry to Android's share menu, this allows you to easily send text to the Pebble.
Why is this useful? That depends on your usage, it might not be useful at all! With this, you can pin text to the Pebble without an app on the Pebble that would take a watchapp slot.
How does this work?
The text is sent as a notification to the Pebble, so it uses the internal notifications app. Clicking any button on the Pebble will naturally dismiss the text.
As of version 0.3, it features 5 applets :
- Weather : 7-day weather forecast
* Yahoo! Weather
- SMS :
* Full access to your SMS Inbox
* Answer with canned messages
- Agenda : Upcoming Agenda events (Android 4.0+ only)
- Utils applet :
* Phone battery and network info
* Find my phone
* Remote camera shutter
* Request weather data refresh
- Any.DO : Browse your tasks from your Pebble
This application will let you browse your content quickly and smoothly with a list based UI and complete detail screens.
Unlike most other watchapps, content is not limited to a few recent items, but is streamed to your watch on the fly.
The application is translated in english and partially in french.
The application is built in a very extensible way and more applets will be added based on your feedback, so feel free to tell me which content you would like to see on your Pebble !
If you encounter any issue, write at email@example.com for support.
ROOT IS REQUIRED!!!
USEFUL APP FOR EACH ROOT USER AND ALSO GREAT FOR USING WITH RAM MANAGER!
IF YOU FIND A BUG OR IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM, CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU GIVE LOW RATING, PLEASE.
Application which will solve problem with killing processes in Android OS. Android OS sometimes kills some applications which you need or want to have running. You can select which applications you want to prevent from being killed. For example launcher, you all know that sometimes Android kills your launcher when your memory is too low, this application can lock your launcher and other applications and all other processes and reduce this risk. This application is also very useful for widgets on your home screen, because you can lock your widgets and then it prevents them from being killed.
This application just controls file in /data directory and also controls oom_adj for all processes by running service. This combination makes your applications and processes locked in memory. Application also locks all your apps which you select immediately after reboot, so you will not need to lock your applications again and again after each reboot.
Memory Locker allows you to set OOM_adj priority for locked applications from -17 to -10.
IF YOU WANT TO LOCK OR UNLOCK YOUR APP YOU MUST CLICK ON LOCK, NOT ON APP TEXT, BECAUSE IT MAY CAUSE A FORCE CLOSE FOR SOME SYSTEM APPS!
Do not touch local.prop file in /data directory and also do not use any other application or script which affects locking applications in memory.
More from developer
This app uses the httpebble protocol (http://kathar.in/httpebble/).
Further information and support can be found in the Pebble forums (http://forums.getpebble.com/).
The source code can be found on GitHub (https://github.com/lkorth/httpebble-android)
Any ideas or feature requests are welcome, please email me with them.
If you would like to translate this app, please take a look here:
If you have issues or enhancements, fork me on github:
**HTC One Users**
There is a bug in the HTC lockscreen that will cause the shortcuts to break and the lockscreen to be dismissed without unlocking. The affects all apps that use the accessibility service (Lightflow, Pebble, etc)
** If your phone is speaking, try disabling Samsung TTS and Google TTS in your devices menu or check for an update to your device. This is a known Samsung bug they have started to fix.
** If you are experiencing a soft clicking sound with headphones, disable the proximity sensor and restart your device.