You can add your own keywords, or request us to generate keywords for your specific subject.
MaPal also allows you to take photos while recording, for example of a blackboard, and tag that photo with the recording, so you can later come back and see not only what was said, but what was written as well..
After recording your material, you can easily share it with any other MaPal user.
Generating keywords for subjects that do not already exist will take some time, please be patient, or try to select one of the existing subjects
Update: unfortunately, the functionality of automatically generating keywords for subjects is no longer available, you can still however tag recordings with your own keywords.
MetaMoJi Note is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms – iOS, Android and Windows. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
• Write, sketch or draw notes with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and inks
• Scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity
• Import a PDF file, mark it up as needed, and save it as another PDF file
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Easy file storing and sharing via Google Drive, Evernote and Dropbox
• Sync all folders to the MetaMoJi Cloud, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• Built-in spell checker
• Smart cropping tool vastly extends photo editing
MetaMoJi Note Lite is free to download and use. This version, MetaMoJi Note is a paid app, has the great features above, along with the following advanced capabilities:
• Grab your great ideas quickly with voice memos which you can tag to your visual content – convenient audio editing features allow you to index voice cues to any document or part of a document – even drawings, annotated graphics or PDF documents.
• Password protect your notes to ensure your information is kept safe
• Advanced pen styles including highlighters, fountain pens and brushes
• Enhanced Jump functions allow for you to assign visual points to easily navigate around complex compositions while you are presenting
• Shapes tool provides editable shapes
• Import images, graphics and Microsoft Office files via Google Drive
• Gold Service is a premium add-on that allows you to make advanced use of the MetaMoJi Cloud and the app itself. It includes:
- The Shared Drive capability allows co-editing of documents
- Auto sync intervals to ensure your notes are always backed up
- Additional storage for the MetaMoJi Cloud
- Unlimited access to optional inks, premium items, papers and note styles
• Premium feature: Handwriting Recognition - mazec (13 languages) - converts handwritten text to typed text on the fly or later with this conversion engine.
Here are some ways to use MetaMoJi Note for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists, add voice memos and tag for easy retrieval later
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings for illustrating lesson plans
• Mark up and sign contracts and critical business documents in PDF form
• Use as an interactive whiteboard to brainstorm and present during team meetings
• PDF and photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Draw a mind map or flowchart of ideas and assign audio files
More about MetaMoJi Note: http://noteanytime.com/
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html
"Extensive Notes Is a Ridiculously Full Featured Note-Taking App for Android"
** Look for Extensive Notes in the October print edition of Inc. Magazine **
** If you prefer a more simplistic interface check out classic notes **
* Note various questions and answers via media tools
* Unit converter - Convert length, area, planetary age and weight, liquid volume, time, bandwidth, temperature, flow rate, fuel, power, energy, acceleration, pressure, circular
* Ohms law calculator
* Decibels of change calculator
* Artist image lookup
* BMI Calculator
* Random password generator
* Note attachments such as PDF, word, Powerpoint and so on using extensive notes notepad
* Extensive notes notepad can also easily import notes via SD card & web URL
* Note qr codes and barcode Notes
* Extensive notes notepad can easily import CSV files as todo
* Import Contacts in the form of to-do tasks
* Export notes as text
* Note and lookup slang terms
* Note and look various word questions and answers
* Easily export the entire note database to SD card which allows for easily going from free to pro version or as a simple means of backup.
* Import/Restore notes database via SD
* Text-to-Speech (TTS) which allows for notes to be read back to you.
* With extensive notes notepad you can also prioritize notes according to you and the order of importance within your everyday life
* Extensive notes notepad also allows for you to easily share notes socially such as through Facebook, twitter, or via e-mail, SMS, etc
* Sort notes for easier filtering
* Search notes for keywords or via hash tags
* Extensive notes notepad also allows for Geotagging of notes to remember locations and also allows for looking up street address if available using the longitude and latitude.
* Support for multiple audio notes
* Support for multiple video notes
* Support for multiple image notes
* Various calculators such as sales tax calculator, discount calculator, temperature calculator, mortgage calculator, tip calculator and so on.
* Support for paint notes
* Attach multiple note files
* Attach images to notes via Gallery
* Attach images to notes via Camera
* Attach mp3s and other audio to notes
* Attach avis and other video to notes
* Private notes - Lock notes so no one can read them
* Login screen
* Paint notes - Draw notes using your finger
* Stick notes to status bar
* Comment support - Add comments to existing notes.
* Sub notes support
* Auto-save note features
* Auto Backup
* Folder Support
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
* Body Fat
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
* Daily Caloric Intake
* Max Heart Rate
* One Rep Max (1RM)
* Target Heart Rate
* Waist To Hip Ratio
* Water Intake
* Notepad features nearly 100 different notes icons so you can customize statusbar notes to your liking rather than be restricted to a single icon.
* Support for notes shortcuts to home screen
* Support for notes alarms and reminders using the built in system or using Google calendar.
* Extensive notes also has todo / to-do support
* Note Web accounts
* Note Stopwatch values
* Note Thesaurus values - Using the thesaurus tool you can easily find similar words.
* Multiple thesaurus providers
* Note Dictionary definitions
* Multiple dictionary providers
* Note and lookup Abbreviations
* Note and lookup various postal codes
* Note various conversions
* Note and convert temperature, weight, height and more
* Note related words
* Note New York Times NewsWire articles
* Note Digg headlines
* Note and lookup slang words
* Note Word suggestions
* Note Word usage examples
* Conversions - convert between various values
* Checklist & todo
* Shopping list & grocery list
* Adjust notes image size - choose between small or large note images
* Days Until notes AKA countdown notes - Using this you can easily find how many days left until a specific date
You will need a Zotero account to use this app.
If you want to maintain a current copy of your citations in Zojo, you will need to enable sync in the settings page.
###### Version 2 ########
This version now includes support for downloading, annotating and uploading PDF attachments.
PDF attachments are stored on your SD card, make sure you have one in your phone/tablet.
This is an advance feature and I highly recommend that you create a BACKUP of your entire Zotero folder before you begin. I will NOT be responsible for any damage/loss of data.
The instructions are as follows .....
*** On your Desktop ***
1) Install Dropbox on your Desktop
2) Open a DOS prompt (with admin privilege) use the command "mklink /D full_path_to_zotero_storage_folder full_path_to_dropbox_folder/storage & pause"
This link from the zotero website provides additional details on how to find your zotero storage folder "https://www.zotero.org/support/zotero_data"
3) This will create a symbolic link to your storage folder and sync all your files in this folder.
There is a script written by Mikko Rönkkö for his app ZotPad that automates the whole process. It automates the symbolic link create. The link is http://zotpad.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/103395-what-is-a-symbolic-link-and-why-should-i-use-one-w
*** In the Zojo Android app ***
1) In the settings page click the "Link Dropbox (To view PDF attachments)
2) This will open a new page, click "Link with Dropbox"
3) Give Zojo permission to access Dropbox folder
Once all of this setup is complete, you will now see PDF attachments in the items.
There will be three buttons "Download", "Open" and "Upload"
"Download" --> Downloads the attachments to your SD card
"Open" --> Will open the folder in which the PDF file exists. You can use your favorite PDF viewer to open it.
*** Make sure you have an android app such as ES explorer to browse through your folders. ***
"Upload" --> Will upload the PDF file to Dropbox
I understand this can be a complex setup for some users. If you have any questions feel free to email me.
School eLockers is a secure environment for your school that provides a quick and simple way to distribute content to individual students, to a class or group of users, or to your entire school.
Using School eLockers, you can store and distribute files that were created on your computer, or Android device. With School eLockers, you can manage your files and also share content with other users, rate and tag eLocker items, and discuss items using text comments. You can create any number of shared eLockers for use by teams of students for quick, simple sharing, collaborating and peer review.
The School eLocker app for Android is a free app that gives you access to the School eLocker system any place or time on your Android device.
The free School eLocker app provides a natural extension to the School eLocker system, allowing schools to truly embrace the mobile learning revolution.
The School eLocker app also lets you capture images, audio and video on your device, or choose from your devices gallery, and share them immediately with other users in a safe and secure environment. You can share content immediately using either the app itself, or the School eLockers web interface. Files you add to your eLocker while you’re offline can be uploaded when an internet connection is re-established.
School eLockers is the perfect way to access your learning resources, carry your important files everywhere you go, and capture your own content and share it with teachers and students.
The following file types are supported:
- text notes
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Other file types are supported if your Android device has an application to open them.
Take notes-Set assignment reminders-calculate gpa-import/export notes
Comes with a beautiful and simple Interface that is very easy to use. It has the following features:
1)My Notes: You can take down text notes on the go very easily. What's more? It has a good search functionality that helps you retrieve the note you are looking for even faster than you think and you can even share the notes in a blink!
2)My Manager: Here you can record and keep track of your assignments, courses and grades.
3)My AudioNotes: Bored of the old text typing way? You feel audio note-taking is much better. Then, this feature is for you! You can record audio while listening to the lecture and never miss out an important point again!(NOTE: currently this feature has limited recording capability)
4)Settings: Control all the basic functionalities of the app in this one place.
5/6)Export/Import: Changing your device? Never worry! You now can export or import all your notes.
And yes it says PRO because it is free and comes with no ADS too.
Ofcourse this is an app made for a student by a student!
Finding the right color for a room can be a challenge, but Paint Tester shows you the results without all the pain of painting and repainting! Know what you're getting in to before the first drop of paint touches the walls.
Paint Tester's variety of tools and smart paint bucket make it easy to change the wall color in a picture in a matter of seconds!
Start by taking a picture of the room you'd like to paint, then use the paint bucket to apply colors to the walls. In a well lit photo, the smart paint bucket will color the wall without bleeding on to neighboring walls or the ceiling. This gives you the control to get a clean picture of how the color would look, and you can even use multiple colors at the same time to try an accent wall!
If you didn't like how the first color looks, use the color picker to choose another, and just tap with the paint bucket to replace it!
AudioNote combines the functionality of a notepad and voice recorder to create a powerful tool that will save you time while improving the quality of your notes. It’s the perfect app for students or business.
By synchronizing notes and audio, AudioNote automatically indexes your meetings, lectures, interviews, or study sessions. Need to review the discussion about deliverables on your next project? Trying to remember what the professor had to say about a key point? With AudioNote there is no need to waste time searching through the entire recording to find out. Each note acts as a link directly to the point at which it was recorded, taking you instantly to what you want to hear. Didn't take any notes during the meeting? No problem, you can add them later.
A fully functional note application, AudioNote also increases the value of your notes. Watch as your text, drawings, and photos highlight during playback, helping you to remember the context in which they were taken.
Join the thousands of students, teachers, business executives, and other professionals who have already discovered what an indispensable tool AudioNote can be. Download it today.
- Synchronized note and audio recording
- Seek directly to audio by tapping notes
- Highlighted notes during playback
- Insert text, drawing, photo, & highlighter notes
- Desktop support: view your .audionote files on Mac or PC (see our website for more info)
-False step detection
-History of your daily totals
-English and Metric units
-Runs in Background