Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Share notes Icq, Gmail, Bluetooth, Skype, Facebook, Vkontakte, Flickr, Twitter
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo Editor
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Samsung Galaxy Note with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://goo.gl/pQvKtH.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, an Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and an Asus MeMO Pad with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* presentations (requires LecturePresentations to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
As seen on Lifehacker:
"Extensive Notes Is a Ridiculously Full Featured Note-Taking App for Android"
** Look for Extensive Notes in the October print edition of Inc. Magazine **
** If you prefer a more simplistic interface check out classic notes **
* Note various questions and answers via media tools
* Unit converter - Convert length, area, planetary age and weight, liquid volume, time, bandwidth, temperature, flow rate, fuel, power, energy, acceleration, pressure, circular
* Ohms law calculator
* Decibels of change calculator
* Artist image lookup
* BMI Calculator
* Random password generator
* Note attachments such as PDF, word, Powerpoint and so on using extensive notes notepad
* Extensive notes notepad can also easily import notes via SD card & web URL
* Note qr codes and barcode Notes
* Extensive notes notepad can easily import CSV files as todo
* Import Contacts in the form of to-do tasks
* Export notes as text
* Note and lookup slang terms
* Note and look various word questions and answers
* Easily export the entire note database to SD card which allows for easily going from free to pro version or as a simple means of backup.
* Import/Restore notes database via SD
* Text-to-Speech (TTS) which allows for notes to be read back to you.
* With extensive notes notepad you can also prioritize notes according to you and the order of importance within your everyday life
* Extensive notes notepad also allows for you to easily share notes socially such as through Facebook, twitter, or via e-mail, SMS, etc
* Sort notes for easier filtering
* Search notes for keywords or via hash tags
* Extensive notes notepad also allows for Geotagging of notes to remember locations and also allows for looking up street address if available using the longitude and latitude.
* Support for multiple audio notes
* Support for multiple video notes
* Support for multiple image notes
* Various calculators such as sales tax calculator, discount calculator, temperature calculator, mortgage calculator, tip calculator and so on.
* Support for paint notes
* Attach multiple note files
* Attach images to notes via Gallery
* Attach images to notes via Camera
* Attach mp3s and other audio to notes
* Attach avis and other video to notes
* Private notes - Lock notes so no one can read them
* Login screen
* Paint notes - Draw notes using your finger
* Stick notes to status bar
* Comment support - Add comments to existing notes.
* Sub notes support
* Auto-save note features
* Auto Backup
* Folder Support
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
* Body Fat
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
* Daily Caloric Intake
* Max Heart Rate
* One Rep Max (1RM)
* Target Heart Rate
* Waist To Hip Ratio
* Water Intake
* Notepad features nearly 100 different notes icons so you can customize statusbar notes to your liking rather than be restricted to a single icon.
* Support for notes shortcuts to home screen
* Support for notes alarms and reminders using the built in system or using Google calendar.
* Extensive notes also has todo / to-do support
* Note Web accounts
* Note Stopwatch values
* Note Thesaurus values - Using the thesaurus tool you can easily find similar words.
* Multiple thesaurus providers
* Note Dictionary definitions
* Multiple dictionary providers
* Note and lookup Abbreviations
* Note and lookup various postal codes
* Note various conversions
* Note and convert temperature, weight, height and more
* Note related words
* Note New York Times NewsWire articles
* Note Digg headlines
* Note and lookup slang words
* Note Word suggestions
* Note Word usage examples
* Conversions - convert between various values
* Checklist & todo
* Shopping list & grocery list
* Adjust notes image size - choose between small or large note images
Cogi is an easy-to-use, free and ad-free note taking and voice recording app that allows you to capture only the important parts of meetings, lectures and conversations – all while remaining completing engaged, listening to what’s being said.
Cogi puts you in control, letting you record only the “aha moments” from your conversation that caused you to think, “Gee, I should write that down”. Rather than taking notes by writing them down, count on Cogi to record the important things you hear.
Add images, text and tags to the voice notes to completely capture the details of any meeting or lecture. Review only the important highlights without listening to the entire conversation again.
*** USER FEEDBACK
See what users are saying about Cogi:
■ “So simple, so useful. This is an incredibly useful app. Its simple design is its strength.”
■ “Cogi’s like having your own audio time machine in which you can reach back in time and retrieve a valuable sound bite or idea from a meeting.”
■ “Very useful and clever app. It's great to see developers put a new spin on an ‘old’ idea. Recording audio notes is so much more effective with Cogi since you are only saving the portions you need.”
■ “Excellent! It is indeed better than notes!”
And, Lifehacker, a premiere productivity site, declared Cogi as the best voice recording app for Android:
*** RECORD IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION
Record only the “aha moments” from your conversation that caused you to think, “Gee, I should write that down”.
■ Relax, actively listen and stay engaged in the conversation.
■ Never miss key ideas and non-verbal cues by stopping to take notes.
■ Enjoy superhuman recall as Cogi records the important ideas from your conversations.
■ No limits on recording time.
*** REVIEW ONLY WHAT MATTERS
Review only the important highlights from conversations without listening to the entire meeting or lecture again.
■ No time wasted reviewing hours of recorded lectures and meetings nobody wants to listen to again.
■ Add contact tags for each person in the meeting to solidify key takeaways.
■ Add pictures from the whiteboard along with the audio highlights to help you remember the ideas.
*** PREMIUM SERVICES AVAILABLE
Extend the value of Cogi’s app with a paid membership to add premium features, such as a call recorder or transcription. Use Cogi as both a voice recorder and a call recorder. See http://www.cogi.com for membership fees.
Highlight all or part of your phone calls the same way that you record the important parts of your face-to-face conversations. Request high-quality transcripts for your audio highlights. Cogi’s fast turnaround transcription achieves high accuracy for good quality audio.
PLEASE NOTE: Current membership services are in BETA and not available to all users. Call recording features are provided for all US domestic telephone numbers. Transcription services are provided in English.
*** SEE PREMIUM FEATURES IN ACTION
View all of Cogi’s features:
Use as a call recorder:
Use as a remote control for your speakerphone:
*** RELEVANT USE CASES
■ Use as call recorder for those important calls.
■ Capture meeting minutes by transcribing your voice notes.
■ Record phone call interviews, capturing key sound bites.
■ Record and transcribe class notes or lecture notes.
■ Replace physical notebooks and notepads.
■ As a call recorder, capture both sides of the call.
■ Transcribe voice recordings.
*** LANGUAGE TRANSLATION
Cogi is looking for help with translation into other languages. If you would like to help with your native language, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Cogi – Beyond Notes™
Organize yourself and make the best out of your device by taking different kinds of Notes:
* Simple Notes: a simple note with the keyboard
* Checklist Notes: create checklists under each title and cross whatever have been done from it
* Photo Notes: take notes with your camera (for example take a photo of the board or a paper)
* Video Notes: take a video as a note during classes or meetings
* Audio Notes: capture an audio note of your professor, lecturer, friends or yourself during or after a lecture. (P.S. you can leave the recorder running and take other notes at the same time)
* Drawing Notes: want to draw something? we support that as well and it works with all android devices.
* Permissions *
-Read/Write from SD card.
* Supported Screen Sizes *
This app is optimized to all screen sizes. Phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets and more.
* Hashtags *
#Ultimate_Notes_Taker #UNT #Notes #taking_notes #writing #drawing #recording #audio #video #photo #picture #camera #camera_notes #photo_notes #students #students_notes
✔ Password protected note/checklist
✔ Widgets/shortcuts - pin Post-it like notes/folders to your home screen
✔ Widget customization (solid/transparent/translucent color, different size)
✔ Convert note to checklist (lines -> check items)
✔ Attach pictures from camera and gallery
✔ Search and sort
✔ Color title
✔ Readonly mode
✔ Lock screen widget (4x4)
✔ Upload to popular cloud storages
✔ Auto/manual export to SD card
✔ Import .txt from SD card
✔ Archive deleted items
✔ Add to Calendar
✔ Pin to status bar (sticky reminder)
✔ Folders to group notes/checklists
✔ Send data to Google Cloud Print (experimental, download Simple Notepad Cloud Print Addon to enable it)
✔ Web clipping (requires Simple Notepad Webclip Addon)
✔ Custom Fonts (copy .ttf files in $sdcard/simplenotepad/fonts)
✔ Local clipboard to insert frequently used texts and timestamp
✔ Customizable font and background
✔ Clickable links (url, email, phone, and map) in readonly mode
✔ Character/Word count
✔ Voice input
If you have troubles/questions, please mail me instead of using the review comment. FAQ is available in the settings.
Moving app to the SD card disables widgets. Android does not support widgets from SD card. Moving hides shortcut icons too on reboot.
Export/Import are not Backup/Restore. When you export a note/checklist, its text content is saved as .txt file 'without' meta data like color, priority, folder, etc.
Chinese (simplified) - Cye3s
Chinese (traditional) - Ensign Lau
Croatian - Cvita
Czech - rizla, Zbynek Krivka, and DuckDaffy
French - Yozil, anonymous user
German - Reiner Südding, Andre Ramnitz, Frank, HB9KNS, Michael and anonymous users.
Italian - Giovanni Aneloni, Emanuele Brown
Japanese - anonymous user
Korean - 허선영, 김희재, 정성엽, Hoyeon Cho
Polish - Karol Bieńkowski, Argail
Romanian - Cristian Savin
Russian - Oleg Avilov, anonymous user
Spanish - Yamil
Swedish - Mattias
(in case your name is missing, please let me know)
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
say "next" to move to the next line,
say "delete" to delete a word,
say "delete 5" to delete 5 words
say "delete 10" to delete 10 words and so on.
This app is great for creating to-do lists, grocery list, dictation, and other notes in general. You can also share your notes using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, etc).
This app requires Android's speech recognition system (Google Search app). Currently voice commands are supported in English, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Portugese. This app can still be used for regular speech to text (without voice commands for next line, delete, etc) in almost all languages supported by Android. It also needs Google Text to Speech if you are interested in Text to Speech features in the app.
SAMSUNG USERS: IF THE APP IS NOT WORKING MAKE SURE YOUR DEFAULT VOICE RECOGNITION ENGINE IS SET TO GOOGLE
Tags: Notepad, speech to text notepad, voice to text notepad, speech recognition, voice recognition, dictation notepad, to-do list , grocery list, speech to text converter, speech to text notes, voice transcription, voice transcribe, speech transcription, speech transcribe, dictate, transcribe, speech note, voice notepad, voice note
When you write notes, memos, e-mail, information, shopping lists, to-do list, it can give you a quick and simple notepad editing experience.
You can set reminders for each important note, so that you will not miss important things.
You can place it on the phone's desktop, to record some easy to forget things. And there are two different specifications, each specification of five different colors of sticky notes can be selected.
*** Features ***
- Export as text to SD
- Share notes through facebook, twitter, and more.
- Multiple color desktop plug-in, let your desktop beautiful
- Supports online backup, sync to Google task, having the data safe forever.
- Sticky notes to remind function , so you never miss an important thing
- Create Home Screen shortcuts
- Todo, checklist, shopping list
- Customize font size and background color
- Provides list mode to facilitate your life
- Different notes in different folders to categorize, so your notes clear
- Use color classification notes
- Search for records
- "Quick notes" development based on open source MiCode Community. Adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License 2014-2015 app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/aZZWFt
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
MemoCool is a simple and practical application which you can use to make rapid notes and personalise them by adding colours and entertaining magnet-like icons. MemoCool emulates the typical “Post-it” stuck with magnets on the fridge in your house, but now has the advantage that you can take it with you in your pocket. You can create, edit, archive or delete notes any number of times without limit.
You also have at your disposal a widget which allows you to have your notes visible on your home screen allowing you to never forget your tasks.
✪✪✪✪✪ (NOTES IN HOMESCREEN) Or how to use the widget ✪✪✪✪✪
1. Open MemoCool and create a note.
2. Exit MemoCool.
3. Go to the Widget section of your device (you can find it in Widget Tab from your apps list or doing a long press from your homescreen).
4. Drag and drop the MemoCool widget to your homescreen.
5. Select the note you want to display using the top arrows from the note.
6. You can place as many notes as you want by repeating step 4.
7. If everything was fine, rate us with 5 stars ;)
-Create and edit notes easily and simply
-Create reminders with calendar and notification
-Organise notes to ensure the most important notes are always visible
-The most visually, realistic and entertaining style in the Play Store
-18 colours to choose from to personalise your notes
-24 magnets to choose from to add a personal touch to every note
-Realistic sounds for every action
-Share your own note designs on Whatsapp, Line, email, etc
-The most entertaining notes widget you can find on your mobile
-Recycle-enabled trash bin so that you can never lose your notes; but also allowing you to keep your fridge door clutter free ;)
-Absolutely free and no restrictions. Paid version without adverts!
Don’t forget to give MemoCool positive reviews which allows us to create more functions in the near future (synchronisation, task list, reminders, security lists, etc); as well as new magnets and improvements!
Notepad+ is the universal app for taking notes, drawing, handwriting and sketching right on the screen of your device. Handwrite or type notes, draw with colors, write memos, sketch ideas or schemes, keep a travel journal or make a shopping list - it’s the pen & paper right on your device, available at hand exactly when you need it. Notepad+ is the most capable and intuitive note-taking app ever.
• Handwrite or type when making notes
• Choose pens or highlighters for writing, drawing, and sketching
• Select various colors for them, define the line thickness
• Type notes in with the text tool (fonts and colors available)
• Zoom in, examine and/or paint smaller details. Scroll the area that is zoomed in on, use two fingers to navigate
• Create and store as many notebooks/drawing books as you need in your notepad
• Add multiple notepad pages and navigate through them easily
• Choose from a variety of paper templates
• Create new and keep multiple notes organized in notebooks on your device
• Sort your notes by name or date
• Share your best notes and notebooks: email, print, save to Gallery or open in other apps
• Protect your notes with a passcode: set passcode to any of your notebooks
• Enjoy full note-taking functionality on your tablet or phone
Notepad+ is going to be your perfect assistant wherever you are!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Finding the right color for a room can be a challenge, but Paint Tester shows you the results without all the pain of painting and repainting! Know what you're getting in to before the first drop of paint touches the walls.
Paint Tester's variety of tools and smart paint bucket make it easy to change the wall color in a picture in a matter of seconds!
Start by taking a picture of the room you'd like to paint, then use the paint bucket to apply colors to the walls. In a well lit photo, the smart paint bucket will color the wall without bleeding on to neighboring walls or the ceiling. This gives you the control to get a clean picture of how the color would look, and you can even use multiple colors at the same time to try an accent wall!
If you didn't like how the first color looks, use the color picker to choose another, and just tap with the paint bucket to replace it!
AudioNote combines the functionality of a notepad and voice recorder to create a powerful tool that will save you time while improving the quality of your notes. It’s the perfect app for students or business.
By synchronizing notes and audio, AudioNote automatically indexes your meetings, lectures, interviews, or study sessions. Need to review the discussion about deliverables on your next project? Trying to remember what the professor had to say about a key point? With AudioNote there is no need to waste time searching through the entire recording to find out. Each note acts as a link directly to the point at which it was recorded, taking you instantly to what you want to hear. Didn't take any notes during the meeting? No problem, you can add them later.
A fully functional note application, AudioNote also increases the value of your notes. Watch as your text, drawings, and photos highlight during playback, helping you to remember the context in which they were taken.
Join the thousands of students, teachers, business executives, and other professionals who have already discovered what an indispensable tool AudioNote can be. Download it today.
- Synchronized note and audio recording
- Seek directly to audio by tapping notes
- Highlighted notes during playback
- Insert text, drawing, photo, & highlighter notes
- Desktop support: view your .audionote files on Mac or PC (see our website for more info)
-False step detection
-History of your daily totals
-English and Metric units
-Runs in Background