ProjectY is a realtime strategy game with focus on unit tactis and not base building. Goal of the game is to capture the sector with the enemy headquarter. By capturing sectors the player gains the influence on factories producing units.
All maps can be played as single player or split screen multiplayer (very nice on tablets) or network multiplayer (LAN or Internet).
There is a nice starter tutorial made by Janno: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMQZ_omalm4
Important info: If you find bugs or if you want to suggest changes, improvements or whatever you are invitied to join the forum on the website! This will help to make the game more fun!
This is the free lite version of ProjectY. It has a limited number of maps and no singleplayer campaign.
The free lite version contains the tutorial and the a few free single-/multiplayer maps. To get the campaign and additional maps, get the full version from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.luminencelabs.ProjectY.gf.
Please submit bug reports if the game crashes!
About required permissions:
- "full network access" and "view network connections": Required by network multiplayer, map downloads
- "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage" and "test access to protected storage": Required for savegames, options, downloadable content
- "read accounts": Required to read your account name which is used as your unique id (encrypted) to store your profile (score, games played, achievements, ...)
- "vibrate": Required for the vibration notification when a player joins a server while the app is in background (so you don't have to wait in game for other players)
- "access wifi state" and "change wifi multicast state" for multiplayer LAN server discovery