Allow yourself to journey into expanded consciousness, relaxing very deeply... Brought to you by internationally recognized brainwave audio entrainment expert, Leigh Spusta.
Mind-Expanding Hypnotic Sound - "Distant Images"
This album, "Distant Images - A Sonic Gateway for your Inner Journey" has received international acclaim for it's rich, immersive quality. Utilizing PsimatiX™ proprietary hypnotic brainwave entrainment audio technology, the listener is guided into a deep meditative space of mind expansion and blissful relaxation. Since this album uses methods aside from binaural beats, headphones are not mandatory. This album also features vibro-acoustic frequencies, which can evoke quite powerful sessions when played through stereos equipped to express bass ranges.
The soundscapes on this recording have been specifically designed to produce states of profound relaxation and expanded awareness. The sounds have a tendency to move throughout the body, vibrating at a deep level, bringing the listener to a state of insightful awareness and balance. This makes for a perfect tool for deep meditation, mind expansion, and hypnosis. Targets a low alpha and theta brainwave state. Utilizing PsimatiX™ proprietary audio technology. This album contains 10 different tracks totaling approximately 40 minutes of playing time, and will play through as one track for convenience on your mobile device. Do not use while driving or operating machinery. This app streams via 3G or wifi connection.
Leigh Spusta is a behavioral scientist, hypnotherapist, and Certified Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator specializing in the use of sound frequencies to produce deep, relaxing trance states. He has worked with several therapists in Los Angeles, producing a variety of therapeutic audio cds. Leigh combines his talents as a musician and his knowledge of hypnosis and related states, in an effort to pioneer new approaches in creating rich, resonant sound-scapes for greater efficacy in healing and meditative products. Leigh is the developer of the proprietary PsimatiX™ therapeutic approaches and technologies.
Brainwave Entrainment / Binaural Beats / Isochronic Tones / Monaural Beats / Vibro-acoustics / Hemispheric Synchronization / Alpha State / Theta State / Delta State / Relaxation / Hypnosis / Hypnotic Music / Meditation / Stress Reduction / Tension Release / Chakra Alignment - Attunement - Balancing / Harmony / Schumann Resonance / Frequency / Mind Audio / Trance / Healing / Therapy
Need to quiet your baby while out in public? Try our baby rattle that includes complex shapes and fun sounds that will be sure to entertain. Need our sleeping sounds to activate when baby starts crying? Our Baby Monitor will do just that. White Noise Baby has so many great features, requested from parents like you, for your baby to enjoy!
- Perfectly looped ambient sounds to help your baby sleep
- Baby mode notification to reduce interruptions
- High Contrast Baby rattle with touch and shake controls to quiet a fussy baby
- Sound shutoff timer (fades volume to silence) with baby monitor restart
- Baby monitor will reactivate timer and play sound if crying is detected
- Event log of noise detection helps discover your baby's sleeping cycle
- Tips to help your baby sleep great
- Safety tips from the US Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Optimized for all Android smartphones and tablets
- Battery Saver Mode for longer battery life
- Upgrade to full version to remove ads and enable background audio so you can use other apps
White Noise Baby helps your child sleep by blocking distractions while relaxing and reducing stress. Even when your baby is asleep, the brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noise such as a parent walking into the room or another child playing may interrupt your baby’s sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so your infant can not only fall asleep, but also stay asleep.
HD Ambient Sounds:
- Air Conditioner
- Car Ride
- Train Ride
- Truck Ride
- Conch Shell
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Hair Dryer
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Blue Noise
- Gray Noise
- Pink Noise
- Red Noise (aka Brown Noise)
- Violet Noise
- White Noise
- Dripping Water
- Water Rumble
- Grandfather Clock
- Wind Chimes
HD Classical Music Tracks:
- Beethoven Fur Elise
- Brahms Lullaby
- Chopin Nocturne No 9
- Liszt Consolation No 6
- Tchaikovsky Sugarplum Fairy
- Chopin Impromptu
- Chopin Prelude Op 28
- Chopin Walzer
- Mozart Sonata Facile
- Mozart Sonate Op KV331
Baby Mode, if enabled, will prevent your device from being interrupted. This helps to make sure your little one gets to sleep faster but also stays asleep.
White Noise sounds similar to static of an analog TV or radio station that has stopped broadcasting. The name is derived from white light, which is what the human eye sees when all the colors that make up the visible light spectrum are combined. Blend a red, green, and blue light together and you'll get white light. You probably have noticed if you're in a brightly lit room filled with white light, it is difficult to see colored lights. That's because those individual colors get masked by surrounding white light. In the same way, white noise has equal energy at all sound frequencies to which humans are sensitive. Other sounds will get masked by white noise so they become less detectable.
To learn more about White Noise and other White Noise sounds please visit our blog at: http://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise-player/
Safety tips provided by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and includes important hazard information for cribs, toys, bathing aids, baby gates, high chairs, playpens, rattles, squeeze toys, teethers, toy chests, walkers, and others.
We want to hear your feedback! Please send us your suggestions and other feedback e-mail us directly inside the app inside of settings.
Positive reviews and ratings keep the free updates coming!
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/tmsoft
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tmsoft
Visit our Website at http://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise-baby/
COUNTDOWN THE BIG DAYS IN YOUR LIFE IN DAYS-HOURS-MINUTES and SECONDS
Good Feeling App:
Begin each day with a good feeling - Open your Big Day Countdown, and look forward to the coming days of joy and happiness in your life!
This app is a system of planning days for social, religious, commercial or administrative purposes. This app helps you to keep track of all the special moments of your life!
GET IT NOW & PLAN THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE
- Full Screen Image Countdown
- List of all Big Days
- Days until calculator - Movement Catcher - Powerful generator
- Planning for weeks -
- Countdown days , hours, minutes, and seconds to go
- Drag and drop the date counter wherever you want
- Select your image for the background from our default HD images
- Select your image for the background from your Photo Album or Camera Roll
- Use your image from the Camera for the background
- Repeat function
- Alert Alarm - Alert function “Remind me Before” possible to 5 alerts per Big Day
SHARE YOUR BIG DAY ONLINE ON FACEBOOK and TWITTER
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Save to Camera Roll
- Send by email
- Send by SMS
SEND IT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, SO THAT THEY KNOW WHEN YOUR BIG DAY IS HAPPENING
This is the most amazing app for countdown all your precious moments!
This app is an amazing simple app 4shared your regular routine with your friends and family, how many hours, minutes, and seconds of a wonderful day such as, wedding day, honeymoon, night out, birthday, marriage, anniversary, party, your dream days timer till the down, new year, weekend out, birth baby, planning for next months, thanksgiving, valentine’s day, sister's wedding, uploading pictures, plan a visit to Disney world, graduation, Halloween, lust for your life, new years eve, vacation, traveling , Christmas, visit to an island, coming holiday or vacation, top event, exams, old fight, city trip, air trip, a long trip, concert, events that come once in a lifetime, storing important data, going for a weekend, things to do before you die, cruise, biking to your neighborhood town, beautiful summer destinations, celebrations, a sports break, final retirement, long flight, pregnancy, current events, about a presenter to be repaired, going for winter holidays, updating checklist, travel to faraway lands, a project's due date, my widget or hiking, upcoming events, and all the important happy days in your life! The alarm reminds you for the pending works and the indicator gives you an idea how many days until you can complete your work.
You can also use it as bucket list, for event planning, work calendar, date planner, goal setting, your personal precious moments, and all your fantasy and special goals!
GET IT NOW & LOVE and LIVE THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE!
What are you waiting for? Download this amazing quality app Right Now!!!
Big Days of Our Lives Countdown Timer - Digital Event Count Down Clock with HD full screen background (for counting how many days and time to go, until your dream dates)
Ideal to relax, sleep, meditate, concentrate or if you have problems with tinnitus (ringing of the ears).
The app plays different sounds of the forest, the sounds played in this way are also known as white noise.
White noise has beneficial effects on the body and mind because, covering the noise of the external environment, promotes relaxation and concentration.
You can set the timer and put your app in background or turn off the screen. At the end of the time, the sound fades gently and the application closes by itself. So you do not have to worry about closing the app if you fall asleep.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? This app helps you sleep by blocking distractions. Now you can asleep faster and sleep better!
You can say goodbye to your insomnia! Improve your life!
Use it after a stressful day to regain your inner peace. Go into your oasis of calm.
*** Application features ***
- 15+ perfectly looped sounds
- timer system that slowly fades audio out
- auto-pause sounds on incoming call
- volume controls
- quick menu
- usage in the background and with other apps
- no streaming is required for playback (no data connection required)
- pause and play sounds
*** List of sounds ***
- Chirping in the woods
- Brook in autumn
- Brook in the forest
- Tribal chant
- Lodge on the pond
- Creek in the forest
- Woods at sunset
- Shack near the stream
- Waterfall in the forest
- Nightingale singing
- Wild jungle
- Lodge in the rainforest
- Brook at sunset
- Chirping after rain
*** Notes on permissions ***
- Device ID & call information (read phone status and identity)
The app needs this permission to stop sound on incoming call and to play again at the end of call.
Baby Age is a simple counting widget, used to monitor your baby's everyday growing age.
Counting baby's age, and put it onto your home screen.
• A very simple countdown widget for your baby's age
• Helps to remind how old your baby is
• Allow customization of widget
• Elegant , beautiful and simple interface
• If you stuck at cropping the photo, please select a photo with lower resolution.
Wishing your family a world of happiness and joy.
Press +1 if you like the app.
Hope you will like this app, and enjoy it. :>
You are welcome to send me your screen images
to share with me how do use this widget.
Photo Stickers are license free from:
Pregnancy brings a whirlwind of emotions for expectant Moms and Dads. My-Baby Book gives the gift of memory, allowing parents to digitally record every treasured moment from conception up to and through the first 18 months after the birth of their bundle of joy.
Create a comprehensive chronicle of your pregnancy experience, remember the good (finding out you were expecting), the bad (those battles with morning sickness) and the ugly (labor pains) of every moment from Week 1 to Week 40. Upload photos, videos and audio recordings that document the first time you heard their heartbeat, saw them via ultrasound, noticed your “baby bump” was showing and all the other amazing firsts that goes along with having a baby.
After baby arrives, chronicle their first days at home (and your first days as a parent) and all the excitement which comes along with introducing a new member of the family to their loved ones. The first visit from Grandma and Grandpa, crawling, first words, favorite toys, first steps - all those precious moments can be collected and preserved for you (and baby) to look back on fondly in the future.
As an added bonus you can print out a copy of the completed book to keep forever on your bookshelf -- personalize your photo cover and choose from basic fabric or faux leather bindings. All done in-app, you simply input payment and shipping details and your completed baby book will be shipped right to you. (It also makes a great gift for Grandma and Grandpa or anyone you wish!) You can also invite your friends and family to share in the experience via Facebook, or Twitter using the easy menu links as you and your baby grow together.
My-Baby-Book App Features:
• Bright, easy to navigate user interface
• Table of contents featuring space to chronicle:
• All About Baby
• Growth Charts
• Baby’s Firsts
• App dashboard with space to customize multiple baby books for children of all ages
• Boy/girl layout choices
• Audio controls and music choices
• Voice memo feature
• Photo upload/camera feature
• Video feature
• Invite friends and family members to follow your baby book via social media
• In-app link to printing choices
The nature meditation music makes you be the most comfortable condition.
This meditation sound app help to calm down the angry.
Listening the nature sounds are very helpful for deep and peaceful sleep.
You can control the mind and body through meditation sounds when you want a deep meditation and yoga.
Nature meditation sounds consists of ten kinds of nature sounds.
1. Sound of waves
2. Sound of Owls
3. Sound of rain
4. Sound of burning firewood
5. Sound of stream water
6. Sound of birds
9. Theta brainwave(EEG) helpful for mediation.
10. Wind through bamboo forest
You can easily set time to play sounds through sliding the timer setting bar.
Loop play is default setting and you can change this play mode as click the timer setting icon which located on right upper position.
"Sound volume setting"
Volume of each sound can be adjusted individually.
It help to make variety sound by mixing sounds by yourself.
Each of these 10 kinds of nature sound can be played at the same time.
Each combination of sounds you can create the desired sound.
You can imagine something like making a bonfire on the beach listening to the birds singing.
You can concentrate on learning when listening the nature sounds even though noise are around you.
The nature meditation sound are the best way to appease a crying child.
•Time Axis: Pregnancy - Birth - Growth
•Pictures and words capturing memorable episodes
•Intimate space and one-line sharing within easy reach
“My Baby” is specially design for mommy, daddy or other family members, where you can quickly create growth diary for baby, add daily photos of baby and input some written records, thus gradually forming time album.
You can record various emotions that the baby brings to you, lactation and dietary supplement of baby, time to change diapers and experience of child rearing. Meanwhile, you can purchase various cute goods for baby like clothes, shoes, milk powder and diapers, etc. If you are still in pregnancy, you can record conditions of fetus and fetal movement in each gestational week, and B-ultrasonic wave photo of baby can also be saved.
Besides, you can invite and add your family members or friends so as to share the happiness brought by the baby. You can also focus the babies of your friends to know about their dynamic conditions, share various experience of child rearing and discuss various issues concerned by parents such as education, feed, caring and nursing of baby, etc.
So like you I heard that baby soothing sounds were a great way to help your baby drift off to sleep. I was given CDs and DVDs but that wasn't always convenient or portable. I thought, wouldn't it be great to have something on my phone or tablet.
After looking in the play store and testing a number of different apps, none were suitable, they all had something wrong with them that I didn't like
• App size too big.
• Sound just cut suddenly when finished (I don't know about you, but my little one would wake straight up if the sounds were stopped and he hadn't gone into a deep enough sleep meaning I had to start the whole process again!)
• Boring backgrounds.
• Complicated or cumbersome.
• Not the right sounds to make my baby go to sleep.
• Clearly built by someone who has never had a baby or one in a long time.
• And so on…
Being a programmer I decided to write my own little app which addressed all these issues and has been working perfectly for me. I then passed it onto a few of my friends who had children recently and they love it too, sending their little one to sleep with none of the aggravation that the other apps gave them.
So I thought that I would pass the app onto everyone else so that it can help you too :)
Here are some of the benefits below:-
• Small app size.
• Simple menu and options for quick and easy access.
• Option for countdown timer (which you can choose how long) or continuous sound.
• Option for fading sound – the closer the countdown timer gets to zero the quieter the volume gets.
• The best sounds to get you baby to calm down or fall asleep (more can be added just let me know what you would like).
• Fun little animated character for when sound is playing.
Some of the sounds included are:-
• White Noise – This simulates the sound in the womb and can be very reassuring to your little one (this is my boys and my favourite sound).
• Heartbeat – Again a sound your baby will have heard constantly in the womb making them feel more secure.
• Washing Machine – Believe it or not the noise does help.
• The Ocean, Running Water, A Stream, A Waterfall – These calming sounds may not help you (it made me want to run to the toilet, but it certainly helped my little one calm down and go to sleep).
• Hair Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner – Another popular one which helps with sleeping and also save the motor in your electrical items!
• And a few more…
If you have any requests that you would like to see or come across any problems, please do not hesitate to ask (either through the contact me in my app or the contact developer link below) and I will quickly respond and see how I can help.
**** Version 1.1.4 ****
Added new sounds for more choice such as Forest, Rain & Whale.
Increased the sound of some of the quieter sounds like the heartbeats.
Thanks to See my Baby you can watch over your baby from anywhere in the world: at home, from your working office or during any travel, when baby is at their grand parents’ or at the nanny’s.
The range of your Baby Camera Wifi-3G is unlimited.
Other features :
• Talk back function : mummy talks to baby
• Sending music to the camera to reassure your baby
• Automatic infra-red mode for a night and day clear vision
• Alarm programing: VOX (triggers at the baby’s voice), temperature, movement.
• Temperature of the baby’s room
• Up to 3 users at the same time on the app
The application only works with the Badabulle Baby Camera Wifi-3G. The use of this application is detailed in the instruction manual delivered with the camera.
- Heavy Rain
- Lapping Waves
- Light Rain
- Ocean Waves
- Rain Forest
- Whale Song
If you see problems or just wish to comment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Create your own custom mix and relax with this beautifully simple sound machine.
Sleep Sound Mixer HQ features 20 high quality sounds that can be mixed together easily for your own personal relaxing experience.
This app was inspired by a dad wanting to help his newborn son get to sleep (so that Mom and Dad could get some sleep too). The heartbeat sound has been the most useful for us to help him relax and fall asleep. If you have also found this app helpful, we would love to hear about it. Leave your story in the review comments or send us an email.
Includes 20 sounds that can be mixed at different volume levels:
- Creaky Wooden Ship
- Spring Peepers
- White Noise
- Turbulent Ocean
- Cicadas and Frogs
- Ocean Waves
- Baby Swing
- Cat Purr
- Electromagnetic Clock
- Flowing Stream
- Music Box (Brahms Lullaby)
- Gentle Rain
- Singing Birds
- Tawny Owls
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Walking Through Snow
Feature requests, suggestions and bugs can be submitted from within the app.
According to The Harvard Women’s Health Watch, here are six reasons it is important to get enough sleep:
- Learning and memory: Sleep helps the brain commit new information to memory through a process called memory consolidation. In studies, people who’d slept after learning a task did better on tests later.
- Metabolism and weight: Chronic sleep deprivation may cause weight gain by affecting the way our bodies process and store carbohydrates, and by altering levels of hormones that affect our appetite.
- Safety: Sleep debt contributes to a greater tendency to fall asleep during the daytime. These lapses may cause falls and mistakes such as medical errors, air traffic mishaps, and road accidents.
- Mood: Sleep loss may result in irritability, impatience, inability to concentrate, and moodiness. Too little sleep can also leave you too tired to do the things you like to do.
- Cardiovascular health: Serious sleep disorders have been linked to hypertension, increased stress hormone levels, and irregular heartbeat.
- Disease: Sleep deprivation alters immune function, including the activity of the body’s killer cells. Keeping up with sleep may also help fight cancer.
Moreover, let's not forget about one of the most important aspects of pregnancy - monitoring the state of baby as well as the state of yours.
With the functionality of our application not only will you be able to count your baby's movements, but also time your contractions and save all the records into history.
Application also provides you with the access to other useful functionality, such as:
- calendar which enables you to add reminders for different important events,
- weight controller for keeping the track of the optimum weight,
- recommended exercises to stay in shape and prepare for labour and additional list of activities to avoid,
- a full check-list of stuff to put in your hospital bag,
- movie generation - take pictures and generate a film with the collected images to check how your baby is growing,
...and much more other useful things to discover with our application!
Tags: pregnancy, pregnancy app, motherhood, mother, labour, baby delivery, baby, calendar
If you have problems when using Android 5.x lollipop
Android lollipop introduces an experimental new media player that can cause problems with A Soft Murmur. If you experience stuttering or silence, please try the following:
i) Make sure "Developer options" are enabled on your device. If you have not enabled developer options before, you need to go to Settings > About phone and scroll to "Build number". Tap "Build number" 7 times.
ii) In Settings > Developer options, look under "Media" and deselect the option "Use NuPlayer (experimental)"
A Note About Permissions
The app needs the "Read phone status" permission only to be able to mute playback when the phone rings or is off the hook. The app listens for the phone changing state to ringing, changing state to off-the-hook, and changing state to idle. The app does not collect any other information about phone state, and does not store or transmit any information about phone state.
Download once, listen whenever and where you like. All sounds are stored locally and there are no ads or other network requests.
Smooth Gapless Playback
Other ambient sound apps have annoying gaps or clicks when the player reaches the end of a track and loops back to the beginning. A Soft Murmur plays totally seamless and uninterrupted audio so it never interrupts your focus.
A Soft Murmur will play sounds until you tell it to stop - listen while you browse the internet or listen to music.
Mix together 10 ambient sounds:
• Gusting wind
• Crackling fireplace*
• Coffee shop*
• Singing bowl*
• White noise*
* These six sounds are unlocked with a single in-app purchase
When you activate the Meander function, the app gently increases or decreases the volume of each active sound, creating gentle rolling waves of sound that are never the same twice.
Set A Soft Murmur to fade gently to silence to help you drift into sleep, or set a timer to start or stop playing after a custom length of time. Timers run in the background, even if you user other apps, and show the time left in the notification area. Use timers to transform A Soft Murmur into a versatile productivity app.
Save your favorite mixes and give them names. Switch easily between them whenever you like.
A Soft Murmur lets you share your mixes with friends using Facebook Messenger, Twitter, SMS and hundreds of other apps. If your friend has A Soft Murmur installed they can open your mix in the app. If they don't, they can listen to your mix online.
The ultimate all-in-one app for all things Einstein! Full of media and information on one of history's greatest geniuses.
-Authentic quotes with sources
-Einstein image gallery
-Einstein videos and documentaries
-Up-to-date Einstein-related news articles
-The Einstein Booth: Add Einstein features to your face or someone else's
-Einstein themed brain teasers
***Some features require an internet connection***
Your all-in-one, media-rich cloud resource!
Gain a better understanding of the ten main cloud classifications (stratus, stratocumulus, cumulus, nimbostratus, altostratus, altocumulus, cirrus, cirrocumulus, cirrostratus, and cumulonimbus) with this comprehensive app. Within it, you'll find:
-Beautiful, HD photos
-Jaw-dropping time-lapse videos
-Cloud altitude chart
Content is updated regularly. Some features require wifi access or cellular data service, carrier charges may apply. This app was inspired by Mr. Don Sweeney, 3rd grade classroom teacher.
Get the most out of your wine tasting experience with this comprehensive beginner's guide.
- A detailed 5-step process on fully assessing a particular wine
- Information on how to ensure optimal wine tasting conditions
- A beginner's wine tasting glossary
- A detailed diagram on wines and their typical aromas
Wine tasting can be an awesome multi-sensory experience for everyone, not just wine experts. This app aims to make wine tasting accessible to anyone wishing to get the most out of their wine.