Download the NEW Online for Life Prayer App where you can become a 24/7 champion for life, right from your own mobile device!
Harnessing the power of prayer and technology, this new Prayer App brings together praying people from across the country in real-time for one purpose: to pray for abortion-determined individuals as they walk through their life-decision process.
The “Prayer Feed” is the focal point of the app where users can see a real-time U.S. map that indicates where App users are praying. With a simple swipe on each notification, users can show they’ve prayed and then share the prayer requests with their social media network.
After committing to pray, users can check the Prayers screen to see their personal, real-time impact. Users can see the cumulative number of times they’ve prayed for requests and the number of women who’ve made a life decision—those who were prayed for by the user.
Users can also view how many of their social media friends are praying and the overall impact of their social sharing.
Download the Online for Life Prayer App today! Let's save babies together.
Online for Life is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit outreach that works online and offline to reach abortion-determined women and men. We come alongside them in their time of crisis and connect them with local life-affirming organizations, mobile ultrasound units, or a call center where they can receive compassion, thoughtfulness, and helpful information.
Online for Life. So every child makes their mark.
So like you I heard that baby soothing sounds were a great way to help your baby drift off to sleep. I was given CDs and DVDs but that wasn't always convenient or portable. I thought, wouldn't it be great to have something on my phone or tablet.
After looking in the play store and testing a number of different apps, none were suitable, they all had something wrong with them that I didn't like
• App size too big.
• Sound just cut suddenly when finished (I don't know about you, but my little one would wake straight up if the sounds were stopped and he hadn't gone into a deep enough sleep meaning I had to start the whole process again!)
• Boring backgrounds.
• Complicated or cumbersome.
• Not the right sounds to make my baby go to sleep.
• Clearly built by someone who has never had a baby or one in a long time.
• And so on…
Being a programmer I decided to write my own little app which addressed all these issues and has been working perfectly for me. I then passed it onto a few of my friends who had children recently and they love it too, sending their little one to sleep with none of the aggravation that the other apps gave them.
So I thought that I would pass the app onto everyone else so that it can help you too :)
Here are some of the benefits below:-
• Small app size.
• Simple menu and options for quick and easy access.
• Option for countdown timer (which you can choose how long) or continuous sound.
• Option for fading sound – the closer the countdown timer gets to zero the quieter the volume gets.
• The best sounds to get you baby to calm down or fall asleep (more can be added just let me know what you would like).
• Fun little animated character for when sound is playing.
Some of the sounds included are:-
• White Noise – This simulates the sound in the womb and can be very reassuring to your little one (this is my boys and my favourite sound).
• Heartbeat – Again a sound your baby will have heard constantly in the womb making them feel more secure.
• Washing Machine – Believe it or not the noise does help.
• The Ocean, Running Water, A Stream, A Waterfall – These calming sounds may not help you (it made me want to run to the toilet, but it certainly helped my little one calm down and go to sleep).
• Hair Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner – Another popular one which helps with sleeping and also save the motor in your electrical items!
• And a few more…
If you have any requests that you would like to see or come across any problems, please do not hesitate to ask (either through the contact me in my app or the contact developer link below) and I will quickly respond and see how I can help.
**** Version 1.1.4 ****
Added new sounds for more choice such as Forest, Rain & Whale.
Increased the sound of some of the quieter sounds like the heartbeats.
More from developer
-News from definitive sources on fertility, pregnancy, and childbirth
-Daily updates on all news content
-Informational, pregnancy-related podcasts
-Informational, pregnancy-related videos
-BMI, due date, and fertility calculators
-Calendar and note pad for all of your pregnancy and fertility needs
***Some of the features require an internet connection***
Your all-in-one, media-rich cloud resource!
Gain a better understanding of the ten main cloud classifications (stratus, stratocumulus, cumulus, nimbostratus, altostratus, altocumulus, cirrus, cirrocumulus, cirrostratus, and cumulonimbus) with this comprehensive app. Within it, you'll find:
-Beautiful, HD photos
-Jaw-dropping time-lapse videos
-Cloud altitude chart
Content is updated regularly. Some features require wifi access or cellular data service, carrier charges may apply. This app was inspired by Mr. Don Sweeney, 3rd grade classroom teacher.
The ultimate all-in-one app for all things Einstein! Full of media and information on one of history's greatest geniuses.
-Authentic quotes with sources
-Einstein image gallery
-Einstein videos and documentaries
-Up-to-date Einstein-related news articles
-The Einstein Booth: Add Einstein features to your face or someone else's
-Einstein themed brain teasers
***Some features require an internet connection***
Get the most out of your wine tasting experience with this comprehensive beginner's guide.
- A detailed 5-step process on fully assessing a particular wine
- Information on how to ensure optimal wine tasting conditions
- A beginner's wine tasting glossary
- A detailed diagram on wines and their typical aromas
Wine tasting can be an awesome multi-sensory experience for everyone, not just wine experts. This app aims to make wine tasting accessible to anyone wishing to get the most out of their wine.