This includes various white noise sounds such as TV noise,hair dryer,vacuum cleaner,rainfall,ocean wave,water stream and shh sound.
These will help your baby relax and better sleep.
1.Soothing your baby with various white noise sounds.
- White noise sound
- TV noise
- Hair dryer
- Vacuume clear
- Ocean wave
- shh sound
- Water stream
- and lullabies
- Sound shutoff timer (fades volume to silence)
2. Peek-a-boo time with cute characters!
- 7 cute characters are provided.
- You can choose auto mode or manual mode.
3.Sweet and ambient lullabies for baby and parents.
4.Focus on play
- Black/white and color baby focus images are supported.
- You can choose auto mode or manual mode.
Multitasking and Retina display support
○ Full Background audio support!
WHY BABIES LOVE WHITE NOISE?
Babies love white noise. Let’s start with looking at it from baby’s perspective. They’ve just spent their entire life in the womb. And the womb is deafeningly loud. It is just slightly less loud than a lawnmower. Loud is normal to a baby. Life outside the womb is uncomfortably quiet. White noise sounds like “home” to a baby.
All babies, ALL, should have loud white noise when they sleep all the time until they are at least 1. White noise is hands down the most effective, easiest to implement, inexpensive sleep aid for babies. It is also the sleep aid that parents most frequently DON’T use or they don’t use it CORRECTLY. I’ve had parents tell me they don’t want to use white noise because they are afraid their baby will become addicted. Or they don’t want to have to invest in a $70 white noise machine from the Sharper Image catalog. Or they think they are using white noise, but whatever device they are using barely makes enough noise to drown out a library whisper (yes I’m talking about you sleepy sheep – these don’t work, please don’t buy one).
White noise is hands-down the best and easiest thing you can use to help you and your baby sleep better.
- White noise reduces stress in babies.
- White noise helps babies sleep.
- White noise helps babies cry less.
- White noise reduces the risk of SIDS.
- White noise will help YOU sleep.
- White noise is easy to wean off of.
HELP US MAKE IT BETTER!
We want to hear your feedback! Please send us your suggestions via email.
or visit our web site.
White Noise Baby has so many great features, requested from parents like you, for your infant child to enjoy! More features coming soon!
- Perfectly looped ambient sounds to help babies, children, and kids sleep better
- Baby Rattle toy with touch and shake controls
- Sound shutoff timer (fades volume to silence)
- 10 Tips to help your toddler sleep great
- Safety tips from the US Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Optimized for longer battery life
White Noise helps your child sleep by blocking distractions while relaxing and reducing stress. Even when your baby is asleep, the brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noise such as a parent walking into the room or another child playing may interrupt your baby’s sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so your infant can not only fall asleep, but also stay asleep.
- Air Conditioner
- Car Ride
- Classical Music
- Conch Shell
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Hair Dryer
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Blue Noise
- Gray Noise
- Pink Noise
- Red Noise
- Violet Noise
- White Noise
- Dripping Water
- Grandfather Clock
- Wind Chimes
White Noise sounds similar to static of an analog TV or radio station that has stopped broadcasting. The name is derived from white light, which is what the human eye sees when all the colors that make up the visible light spectrum are combined. Blend a red, green, and blue light together and you'll get white light. You probably have noticed if you're in a brightly lit room filled with white light, it is difficult to see colored lights. That's because those individual colors get masked by surrounding white light.
In the same way, white noise has equal energy at all sound frequencies to which humans are sensitive. Other sounds will get masked by white noise so they become less detectable.
To learn more about White Noise and other White Noise sounds please visit our blog at: http://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise-player/
Safety tips provided by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and includes important hazard information for cribs, toys, bathing aids, baby gates, high chairs, playpens, rattles, squeeze toys, teethers, toy chests, walkers, and others.
HELP US MAKE WHITE NOISE BABY BETTER!
We want to hear your feedback! Please send us your suggestions via twitter @tmsoft (http://twitter.com/tmsoft), on facebook at (http://www.facebook.com/tmsoft), or our support forums at http://www.tmsoft.com/forum
Positive reviews and 5 star ratings keep the free updates coming!
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/tmsoft
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tmsoft
Visit our Website at http://www.tmsoft.com/
So like you I heard that baby soothing sounds were a great way to help your baby drift off to sleep. I was given CDs and DVDs but that wasn't always convenient or portable. I thought, wouldn't it be great to have something on my phone or tablet.
After looking in the play store and testing a number of different apps, none were suitable, they all had something wrong with them that I didn't like
• App size too big.
• Sound just cut suddenly when finished (I don't know about you, but my little one would wake straight up if the sounds were stopped and he hadn't gone into a deep enough sleep meaning I had to start the whole process again!)
• Boring backgrounds.
• Complicated or cumbersome.
• Not the right sounds to make my baby go to sleep.
• Clearly built by someone who has never had a baby or one in a long time.
• And so on…
Being a programmer I decided to write my own little app which addressed all these issues and has been working perfectly for me. I then passed it onto a few of my friends who had children recently and they love it too, sending their little one to sleep with none of the aggravation that the other apps gave them.
So I thought that I would pass the app onto everyone else so that it can help you too :)
Here are some of the benefits below:-
• Small app size.
• Simple menu and options for quick and easy access.
• Option for countdown timer (which you can choose how long) or continuous sound.
• Option for fading sound – the closer the countdown timer gets to zero the quieter the volume gets.
• The best sounds to get you baby to calm down or fall asleep (more can be added just let me know what you would like).
• Fun little animated character for when sound is playing.
Some of the sounds included are:-
• White Noise – This simulates the sound in the womb and can be very reassuring to your little one (this is my boys and my favourite sound).
• Heartbeat – Again a sound your baby will have heard constantly in the womb making them feel more secure.
• Washing Machine – Believe it or not the noise does help.
• The Ocean, Running Water, A Stream, A Waterfall – These calming sounds may not help you (it made me want to run to the toilet, but it certainly helped my little one calm down and go to sleep).
• Hair Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner – Another popular one which helps with sleeping and also save the motor in your electrical items!
• And a few more…
If you have any requests that you would like to see or come across any problems, please do not hesitate to ask (either through the contact me in my app or the contact developer link below) and I will quickly respond and see how I can help.
**** Version 1.1.4 ****
Added new sounds for more choice such as Forest, Rain & Whale.
Increased the sound of some of the quieter sounds like the heartbeats.
This program will help you to predict your future baby gender before ultrasound
Method based on:
● Chinese Baby Gender Calendar
● Parent's Blood Type
this two methods will help you predict your future baby gender.You just need be attentive and enter right conception date for Chinese method , this is very important because result depend on it.
These two methods are individual and don't depend on each other everyone has a certain accuracy.
Chinese method have about 80% accuracy and Blood Type method about 50%. You must understand that this methods can not replace ultrasound because it have about 99% accuracy.
It's 100% free app. Just enjoy.
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/+PregnancycareMe
Keywords: baby gender prediction pregnancy test predict baby
Thanks to See my Baby you can watch over your baby from anywhere in the world: at home, from your working office or during any travel, when baby is at their grand parents’ or at the nanny’s.
The range of your Baby Camera Wifi-3G is unlimited.
Other features :
• Talk back function : mummy talks to baby
• Sending music to the camera to reassure your baby
• Automatic infra-red mode for a night and day clear vision
• Alarm programing: VOX (triggers at the baby’s voice), temperature, movement.
• Temperature of the baby’s room
• Up to 3 users at the same time on the app
The application only works with the Badabulle Baby Camera Wifi-3G. The use of this application is detailed in the instruction manual delivered with the camera.
If Dad is home alone with the new baby, this App will keep him out of trouble - it has heaps of father oriented baby care information - and you can add your own specific baby care notes.
Freedom for mothers! Mom - hand Dad the baby and this great App and go out!
WHAT'S IN IT?
● The main baby care section includes:
✓ Handling - what to do and what not to do
✓ Feeding - how often, how much, etc,
✓ Crying - why is she crying and what can you do about it?
✓ Sleeping - do's and don'ts,
✓ Bathing - what you need to have ready and how to do it,
✓ Changing - when and how,
✓ Swaddling - why and how to,
✓ Dressing - what to wear,
✓ Interaction & capabilities, to help Dad to relate better to baby,
✓ Going Out - what do you need?
✓ Day Planner - hints,
✓ General Warnings
● Unique notes function! Add your own notes anywhere in the App.
● Core baby care parenting information to help new dads in sole charge.
● Highlighted boxes with tips, important information, and serious stuff a new father really really needs to know.
● Additional parenting information to give a new father a bigger picture.
● BONUS Survival Notes for Dad :
✓ A new Dad can get stressed - tips for helping Dad handle it.
✓ Sex - will it ever happen again?
✓ Tips for supporting the new baby's Mom.
✓ Identifying and dealing with "Baby Blues" and Post Natal Depression
First Aid - brief notes on how to prepare for medical dramas with your new baby.
Grandparent updater - things have changed since they had you - there are sections for car seats, strollers, sleeping, feeding, child safety, boundaries etc.
Facebook page - share your photos showing how well it all went (or didn't).
WHY THIS APP?
A new baby's needs are always changing and it's not easy for new fathers to keep up to speed with what is required. This App helps by providing you with the essential baby care information and either parent can customize it to suit your new baby's changing needs.
Baby care and parenting books and other sources of information lack one key feature - they don't allow for what happens in your home, nor do they allow for the unique qualities of your new baby. Problem solved! This parenting App is doubly useful as the notes function allows you to enter specific information about your new baby e.g. feeding, bathing times, special needs - in fact anything you want! And it can be entered either upfront as a general note, or directly in the relevant baby care section.
BONUS Survival Notes for Dad - some dads are going to find having a new baby stressful. Life has changed completely. Becoming a new parent is a huge learning curve and it is not always easy for a new father to get to grips with what has just happened. This section has useful and important information on how to cope. It also has tips to help avoid mother meltdown.
ALSO: although written for fathers, the other caregivers are finding it useful as well. New moms, nannies, babysitters and grandparents are all using this app.
Why? It's the combination of the clear concise information and the notes function. New moms find it useful by using the notes function to brief nannies and babysitters (and even the grandparents). Nannies and babysitters need to know how mom wants her baby to be cared for while in their care. Nannies and babysitters need to get it right and using the notes function helps. Grandparents often fall back on their past experience, but (if they have a Smartphone!)this app helps.
In US or UK English. Two complete versions of the app are included so you can use Moms or mums or mothers; diapers or nappies; gas or wind, etc.
★PLUS Version: No Ads, Less Permissions, Just Great, Relaxing Sounds :)
★More exclusive features to come!
Want to relax? Turn Sleep And Noise Sounds Plus on and listen to soothing sounds like white noise or forest rain drops! Keep outside noises at bay and fall asleep quickly and easily by playing one of the many sleep time tracks in this app and of course, no need for a sound machine anymore! More sounds to be added soon, enjoy!
Some of the sounds included in Sleep And Noise Sounds Plus:
- Pink Noise - Helping you sleep better, this noise is said by some to be better than white noise but this sound is one where every octave carries the same frequency placing you ears in equilibrium!
- Brown Noise - An excellent aid for sleep, this noise will place you in a trance allowing you to rest easy for hours on end.
- White Noise - The most famous sound for sleeping peacefully in high quality is here! Always makes for a good nights rest.
- Heart Beat - Babies love to hear a mother's heart beat but when mommy can't be there there's always your phone to take care of the job! Babies will be lulled to sleep by your phone.
- Forest Rain - It's like having a tropical forest in your home without the environment. Enjoy soothing sounds of rain falling crisply as you lie in melancholy.
- Crackling Fire - Enjoy the feeling of sitting around the fireplace or a beautiful fire in the comfort of your own bed. You don't even have to make the fire!
- Ocean Waves - Quality sounds of beach ocean waves splashing into land. A simply remarkable way transition into your dreams.
- Vacuum Cleaner - Loud but consistent, the sound a vacuum cleaner makes a noise that calms the chaos of the mind without as it cleans your home.
- Nature Trail - Go on a journey in your dreams, but begin the journey before you enter! This nature trail recording comes fresh from a national nature trail!
- Ticking Clock - The sound of a grandfather clock has never been so easy to hear and listen to. Have a listen!
- Kettle Boiling - The smooth sounds of bubbling water in a kettle is just enough to give that feelingof warmth and melancholy as you relax and recline.
- Airplane Midflight - Needs no explanation, the first thing most people do once mid-flight is sleep! Why not bring that environment with you all the time? Now you can!
- Electric Fan - The classic way to block out unwanted noises coming from external factors. Simply cannot go wrong with sounds of an electric fan complimenting you at moments of tire.
- Blowing Wind - The sound that is heard no matter what time of year, giving a feeling of comfort and relaxation. Imagine yourself within the blowing wind, without the actual wind!
- Cat Purring - A cats purrr can be calm to the ears and great for complimenting an environment of comfort and melancholy. It's like having your favorite kind of animal around you all the time.
- Urban Ambulance - You'd be surprised how calming the sounds of an ambulance can be when you're trying to get rest :); as long as you have this app, you can rest assured with the calm sounds of an ambulance in the distance :)
And the rest of the sounds included with Sleep And Noise Sounds Plus are:
Calm Rainfall, Air Conditioner, Bathing Showers, Bird Song, Blazing Fire, Bunched Leaves, Ceiling Fan, Coldwater Stream, Country Ambiance, Crickets Chirping, Deep Frying, Desert Aviary, Dryer Running, Evening Grasshoppers, Exhaust Fan, Factory Noise, Rustling Foam, Hair Dryer, Howling Wind, Keyboard Typing, Kitchen Timer, Lawn Mower, Morning Blizzard, Mountain Sounds, Moving Escalator, Nighttime Desert, Parking Garage, Pond Ducks, River Flow, Rocky Beach, Running Dishwasher, Rustling Fabric, Seagull Flock, Space Ambient, Spinning Gearchain, Tent Rainfall, Thunderstorm Ambience, Tin Roof Showers, Train Wagon, Wind Chimes, Writing Notes
White Noise can be also used in meditation and concentration exercises.
Full Version Channels Include:
What exactly is white noise?
Similar to how white light can be thought of a cumulation of all the colors of light together, white noise is the sound produced when all frequencies of sound are played at once. Hence, because it contains all possible pitches, it is pitch-less. White noise that occurs in nature includes ocean waves as well as rainfall.
Using white noise to help you sleep
White noise is excellent at absorbing your attention without generating any emotional response, the soothing sound will sweep away any mental clutter and leave you with a nice and quiet mind. Absorbing your attention while not causing over-stimulation, is the most important principal that will create a sleep like meditative state.
Benefits of listening to White Noise
It helps with reducing tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
It can encourage deep sleep and help cure insomnia
For dealing with a restless baby, such as ones with colic, white noise is an excellent sleep aid
It can be used to enhance meditation
Overall the benefits of white noise are improved mental clarity and enhanced relaxation.
Thanks for visiting!
We particularly recommend that you try the 'Womb Sounds'.
White noise as a whole does not have a specific pattern is repeated uniformly negative overall noise is not recognized as a specific sound to be recognized by the app is focus and a sense of security.
White noise, which covered the general noise nullified the effect of ambient noise that gives effect.
Used continuous noise in the ear because of noise that requires concentration helps to improve concentration at work.
The following user can see the effect.
1. When studying
2. Able concentration at work - such as word processing, coding and development
3. Given stone baby
4. Kkeulttae pet care
5. When sleep disorders
This app is completely free, because the difference between the paid version is not the same thing.
If you believe hasidago useful apps that are exposed to the app are advertising, please look at with interest.
+ Solo piano lullabies music
+ Ability to record your own lullaby
+ Create lullaby playlist by selecting music from app; your devices or recorded music
+ Kids Place compatible for child lock.
+ Timer settings
+ Four different backgrounds to choose
Please download license (unlock) app to get following additional features:
1. Ability to save playlist
2. Access to 5 additional lullaby music
3. Access to white noise sounds
Suggestions or Issues?
Please Email email@example.com and we will provide prompt reply.
+ Internet Access - For Google Analytics library; very minimal data consumption.
*White noises requires un-locker app.
KW:lullaby, free lullaby, baby, lullabies, piano, white noise, sleep, infants, child lock, kid lock, babies, baby sleep, sleep music, baby music, toddlers, child lock
Perfect meditation helper.
- High quality sound
- 30 minutes loop
- Works in background
- Works and looks great on every Android phone and tablet
- Compatibile with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
TRY ALSO SOUNDS OF THE SEA: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redobot.beach
To keep the application free, banner ads are displayed.
KW: rain, rainforest, rainy, day, white, noise, generator, ambient, soothing, sound, meditation, meditate.
More from developer
-News from definitive sources on fertility, pregnancy, and childbirth
-Daily updates on all news content
-Informational, pregnancy-related podcasts
-Informational, pregnancy-related videos
-BMI, due date, and fertility calculators
-Calendar and note pad for all of your pregnancy and fertility needs
***Some of the features require an internet connection***
Your all-in-one, media-rich cloud resource!
Gain a better understanding of the ten main cloud classifications (stratus, stratocumulus, cumulus, nimbostratus, altostratus, altocumulus, cirrus, cirrocumulus, cirrostratus, and cumulonimbus) with this comprehensive app. Within it, you'll find:
-Beautiful, HD photos
-Jaw-dropping time-lapse videos
-Cloud altitude chart
Content is updated regularly. Some features require wifi access or cellular data service, carrier charges may apply. This app was inspired by Mr. Don Sweeney, 3rd grade classroom teacher.
The ultimate all-in-one app for all things Einstein! Full of media and information on one of history's greatest geniuses.
-Authentic quotes with sources
-Einstein image gallery
-Einstein videos and documentaries
-Up-to-date Einstein-related news articles
-The Einstein Booth: Add Einstein features to your face or someone else's
-Einstein themed brain teasers
***Some features require an internet connection***
Get the most out of your wine tasting experience with this comprehensive beginner's guide.
- A detailed 5-step process on fully assessing a particular wine
- Information on how to ensure optimal wine tasting conditions
- A beginner's wine tasting glossary
- A detailed diagram on wines and their typical aromas
Wine tasting can be an awesome multi-sensory experience for everyone, not just wine experts. This app aims to make wine tasting accessible to anyone wishing to get the most out of their wine.