Medicine Compass helps people taking high-risk prescription medication plan future changes to their medicine intake and track their ongoing experience of symptoms, side effects and wellbeing over time.
Make plans on the go by setting dose targets in response to your changing condition, or plan future dose changes up-front over a timeframe that works for you – whether it’s days, weeks or months.
Visualize your progress along the way and help your doctor understand your needs better by logging doses and recording the symptoms or side effects you experience.
Here are just some of the goals that Medicine Compass can help you achieve:
- Reduce, step-down, taper or discontinue your intake
- Increase or step-up your medicine intake
- Understand how your intake impacts your wellbeing over time
- Minimize withdrawal effects
- Overcome tolerance and dependency
- Medicine dose tracker
- Symptom severity tracker
- Dose change planner
- Set, postpone or bring forward your dose change targets
- Reminders and notifications
- Add custom medicines and symptoms
DISCLAIMER: This app is not a substitute for a primary care physician. It does not provide similar services to a primary care provider. It does not offer health advice or solutions. This app should not be used alone but in combination with other patient-assistance and caregiver-assistance resources. Seek a doctor’s advice in addition to using this app and before making any medical decisions.
Consult with your primary care provider or the primary care provider for your patient before beginning any regimented health tracking solution.