Good ap. Could use a vertical tracking ap so you can track you days vertical season vertical.
Not that great of an app Still has may notifications as the sale info for lift tickets when website is running sept when its sept. 2015 now.
New design has problems The web cam is burried and is not showing a live feed. I look at the web cam at 9 am it is showing the night sky rather than a live feed. I also use the app to find out what chairs are open and that information is buried. I liked the old design much better because web cams where more live and I could easily get to web cams and chair lift openings.
Worse than last year's version Slow, not updated, and many of the links have no info
Groomer/boat captain What a cool FREE app, thanks!
I get better labled trail run maps from Google maps...
- The "Squaw Valley app" now becomes the "Squaw Alpine App", your comprehensive guide to both Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows
- New design and improved ergonomics (dashboard and sliding menu).
- Improved webcams interface.
- Improvements of other existing functions.
- Information for the summer season
- General improvements and optimization of the app