can't turn off annoying notifications. slow. This is a lousy app. Very slow to start or do anything. Uses a lot of network and battery. Worst of all it runs in the background ALL THE TIME even when not started by user, and it sends me unwanted notifications (when it isn't crashing), so I must uninstall it. Better to just use the website. Try again, Squaw...
Not that useful I wish more of the full website was available on the app. This is possibly because the layout appears to not fit on my screen and I can't scroll sideways to get all the content.
Can't disable the notifications This was useful on the slopes but it keeps notifying me now that I am back home. Uninstalling.
Solid app, needs more flexible implementation App will crash a significant amount on my HTC one and drains battery like a boss. They update it enough where its useful and it can track but the GPS function doesn't work that well. I was going 65mph on red dog and it didn't capture data as well as ski tracks.
Doesn't work on Droid bionic Cannot access the third column for trail map.. The screen layout is screwed up on my bionic.
Give me an option to turn off the daily messages... This thing is just a spam machine when you're not at sqaw.
- The "Squaw Valley app" now becomes the "Squaw Alpine App", your comprehensive guide to both Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows
- New design and improved ergonomics (dashboard and sliding menu).
- Improved webcams interface.
- Improvements of other existing functions.
- Information for the summer season
- General improvements and optimization of the app