-- Minimum Specification --
At least 1Gb RAM & 175Mb of storage is required to play this high-end Android game.
From design genius behind the classic game Chip's Challenge, comes Chuck’s Challenge 3D, a fiendishly addictive puzzler that’s packed with features that will tease the brain and challenge the fingers. It also comes with a level editor that lets you upload and share your levels for everyone to play and rate, all from within the game.
Chuck’s Challenge 3D includes four different game modes:
• PLAY – through 25 free levels and then 100 more with your best times published online
• CREATE – your own levels with over 70+ Game Elements & share them with the world
• SEARCH – download levels created by other players
• WEEKLY PUZZLE – play the best user created level of the week
Meet Woop, just your everyday puzzle lovin’ purple alien capable of altering time and space. Woop has summoned all-round puzzle game legend Chuck Sommerville for one purpose - to create a universe of puzzles for him to work his way out of. Take control of Woop and help him navigate his way through level after level of obstacles and challenges that stand between him and reaching the exit portal. Shift blocks, find keys, flip switches, wade through water, hot-foot it through lava and do everything it takes to make it out in one piece and evade an army of hungry creatures who want nothing more than to turn our purple hero into a nice ‘n tasty Woop Sandwich.
Chuck's Challenge 3D supports both touchscreen and HID, PS3 & XBox 360 controllers.
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading & playing Chuck's Challenge 3D for the first time and that your device has at least 1Gb of RAM.
Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD.
The swat team needs your help to navigate a bomb through treacherous terrain. Take control and help guide this bomb through unique levels as fast as you can, before the bomb detonates. Use your skill to avoid the girders, terrorists and to skillfully collect more time from swat members.
-Unique game play
-100+ levels and more to come
Guide the blue marble through a ruined fantasy castle, where towering bridges and platforms arch over a thousand foot plummet into icy waters. This game will challenge you at every turn - it does not hold your hand but but those who persist will be rewarded!
Summon your courage and dexterity and try and make your way through the mazes and discover the secrets of Dark Rolls.
Only the strong survive!
This app let you play the optional rules Hideout Generator and Catch Me, If You Can. With the Hideout Generator, the Jack player can choose his Hideout at random during the point six of the set up rules. It can be played in 4 difficulty level: Normal, Easy, Medium and Hard. By turning on the option Catch Me, If You Can the Hideout will not be chosen between squares adjacent to the red ones.
Suggested to very experienced Jack players!
Your goal is to save all the pawns from disaster (fire, volcano, wind and snow). You do this by capturing the pawns in the puzzle(s) for a level. As a time warning, the pawns change to disaster pawns every 20 seconds starting at 60 seconds remaining. Additionally,there are two audible warnings: one at 10 seconds and the other at 6 seconds.
You simply gobble up the pawns in as few moves as possible. Each move must be a legal move and a capture. There are 20 levels of play and over 900 puzzles. How many levels can you pass and can you get the highest score?
This is the game you can play forever. If you can make through all 20 levels you will pass less than 100 challenges, but there are over 900. You get a different set each time you play.
You do not need to know how to play chess to play this game. If you don't know how the Chess pieces move, touching the "How to Play" menu button will display game instructions that show you piece movements.
You control the boulder and the goal is to collect as many coins as you can and reach door that leads to next level, note that to pass to the next level you need to collect key that unlocks the door.
Twenty-five different levels some easier and some little bit harder.
‘G.O.A.T. – Mow it up!’ puts you in the role of Jason – a hard-working farmer whose mower breaks down. ‘No matter what, always get the job done’ is your motto, so you quickly realize that the broken mower can be well replaced with your always-hungry, carrot-loving goat. And you decide to put your idea into action right away!
In every level of the app there is a grid that represents a field covered with overgrown grass for example, and with scattered items of litter. Your goal is to make the goat eat all the grass and items in the field. In order to do it, you draw a continuous path of carrots that lures the goat to pass through all the cells. The goat can’t mow up the same cell twice and it stops after eating the last item of litter, so you have to plan your route carefully!
Sounds like a piece of cake, right? Then you’ll be surprised how brain-engaging this app can be!
‘G.O.A.T. – Mow it up!’ offers over 200 levels split into 3 worlds (Summertime, Fall and Winter). There are different stages of difficulty – from child’s play to extremely hard, so everyone will surely find an appropriate challenge for themselves. We’re currently working on new worlds and levels.
• provides hours of great fun for every fan of puzzle games (regardless of age)
• keeps your brain fit – develops visual intuition and trains logical deduction
• offers over 200 levels of different difficulty to keep the challenge up
• contains high-quality design and amusing characters
• allows you to share your scores on Facebook
After an annoying day at school, you just want some peace and quiet. But everything at home is so noisy! Mr. Peabody is obsessively mowing his lawn, Dad is channel surfing and Mom is yapping on the phone.
Your pesky kid brother won't go to bed, and even your pet kittens are driving you crazy!
Explore, interact with your environment and solve puzzles. Three kittens included with every purchase!
In this FREE version, play 20 challenges and test your stacking skills. Want more challenges? Get the full version and play over 240 unique challenges in 8 different themed worlds.
• Pure Multitouch: Use one, two, or even ten fingers to move and rotate objects
• Over 300 unique objects to stack with realistic physical properties
• Two types of challenge modes: Object (use as few objects as possible) and Time (complete as fast as possible)
• Brand new challenges released regularly
Think the odds are stacked against you?
Contact us at email@example.com
- No advertisements
- Very simple mazes for younger children
- Rectangular mazes, alphabet mazes, and number mazes
- Fun neon maze and marker colors
- All mazes randomly generated
- Four levels of difficulty on phones
- Five levels of difficulty on tablets (about 7 in)
- Six levels of difficulty on large tablets (about 10 in)
180 hand crafted maze puzzles in 5 difficulty levels. (only 60 available in lite version) An endless supply of random mazes, in 4 difficulty levels.
Kid friendly: Simple, logical gameplay that a toddler can master. A "no reading required" interface.
Attractive rewards, familiar three star unlock and high score system to encourage repeat play and improvement, merit badges, "star pop" mini-game when stars earned.
4 themes: (only 2 available in lite version)
Crayon on paper: default high-contrast daylight
Chalk on blackboard: reversed-contrast nighttime
Pencil on graph paper: reduced-contrast for sensitive eyes
Chalk on greenboard: medium contrast, general purpose
HD graphics, designed for tablets, yet still playable on larger phones.
Two control modes, available simultaneously or individually: "drag" (better for larger devices) and "pull" (better for smaller devices).
Child safe: No ads, no in-app purchases, no social media, no messaging, no camera, no geolocation.
Like us on facebook for news/updates: http://www.facebook.com/CrayonMaze
- 1000 levels with increasing labyrinth difficulty
- Online leaderboard : Compete against your friends and other maze solvers all around the world
- 20 cute ninja warriors and samurai
- Supports all screen sizes (Android phones and tablets)
How to play:
- Move the ninja with a single tap to the desired direction in the labyrinth. The ninja will move to the next decision point automatically.
- Reach the ninja star before the time is over to solve a level.
- Solve the maze as quick as possible to win more stars and points.
- You can watch the time as it runs out on the top bar and see how many stars you will win.
MN Maze Ninja is a great maze game with 1000 levels. It has tens of ninja characters which make the game even more fun. It has an online leaderboard that makes the game more challenging.
As you solve levels you will unlock new ninja characters. Labyrinth size gets bigger as you unlock new levels. So the game becomes more challenging in the higher levels.
You can sign in with your Google+ account to see your ranking on the leaderboard. The leaderboard is refreshed on a daily basis. You can also view the highest scores of all times. If you do not want to sign in with Google+, you can still play the game but your score will not be sent to the online leaderboard.
Exercise your brain everyday with Maze Ninja!
- 4 Episodes: The Castle, The Garden, The Forest, The Cavern
- 36 Levels (9 Levels per Episode)
The first Episode is free to play. Episodes 2, 3, 4 can be unlocked through in-app purchases.
Plan your way through complex puzzles, a dozen different obstacles, and earn as many stars as you can! Collect keys to unlock gates, plant seeds into mud, light torches to brighten a dark path, chop trees down that are in your way, and mow all the grass!
Lawnmower Challenge features hours of gameplay, cute art, and fun puzzles. Anyone who loves to play puzzle games needs to test their puzzle solving skills with Lawnmower Challenge. Each of the complex levels requires logic, planning, and smarts to complete. Perfect for casual players and seasoned puzzle masters! More levels, exciting new worlds, and complex obstacles will be added in future updates for free!
• 18 challenging levels for free
• Hours of gameplay
• Free updates
• Cute cel-shaded art
• Three new seasons and more levels (Fall/Autumn, Winter, and Spring)
• New obstacles and items (Torches, hay stacks, flowing water, swinging gates, levers, darkness, snow, ice, icicles, snowman, igloo, penquin)
• Cooperative mode
• Avatar customization shop
Have an idea for a new feature or need some help? Send a message directly to the game designer to have your message heard! Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org