The Foxit PDF Scanner based on our mobile RDK/SDK turns your smartphone or tablet into a mobile scanner for all types of documents. The app ensures excellent single- or multi-page scans, stored as highly compressed PDF files or JPEG image sequences in the app’s document list. Documents can be immediately uploaded to a predefined cloud storage service or sent by email.
The Foxit PDF Scanner is completely free, is not sending any information to us and is not financed by any in-app advertising.
- Automatic or manual camera focusing and release
- Automatically crop and scale images by recognizing page borders, plus manual cropping and scaling with magnifier function
- Constant quality control during capture: detects disruptive reflections, excessive distance from document, or poor lighting conditions, and uses overlays on the camera image to direct the reader to the best possible result
- Set brightness, contrast and color values for maximum readability
- Produces highly-compressed PDF files in line with the PDF/A-2u standard, the recommended PDF format for long-term archiving
- Existing documents within the list can be updated at a later date: add pages, align, delete and edit.
The app was created using the following components:
- Mobile Scanning RDK: Is the comprehensive solution for all developers aiming to build a scanning app or integrate scanning functionality into an existing app.
- Mobile Compression SDK: The toolkit for app developers aiming to integrate Foxit’s award-winning MRC compression technology into their own apps.
For further information on our Mobile Scanning Solutions please visit us at http://www.luratech.com/en/produkte/luratech-mobile-pdf/.