More from developer
This is the brand new version 4.0 that features True Real World Sirens, carefully engineered in High Definition as well more lights and effects than ever.
Also includes now Intelligent Sirens that automatically assigns the Sirens based on the selected light combination.
- 25 Emergency Light Combinations
- 5 Light Effects
- 2 Light Shapes
- 8 Patterns
- True US, European and Fun Sirens
- Simulated Police Radio
- Protection Tools
- No Ads on Light Screen
- Always Free
Note: The updated 4.0 Pro Version will be available early 2014 with even more features.
* 10+ Emergency Lights with various colors
* 10+ Realistic Sounds
* The Police LED Display
* Three Light Styles: Solid, Bulb, LED
* Authentic Light Patterns
* Simulated Police Radio
* Simulated X26 Taser Gun and Baton
Use your fingers to build your Snowman. Add face shapes and decorate with Christmas images.
Get the full version for $0.99 - includes more face shapes and a variety of images and backgrounds.
This is a LIMITED feature app.
Carve pumpkin by touch! You can also choose from a variety of pumpkin shapes, Halloween backgrounds, and spooky images.
You can Email,save, or share your pumpkin to social media sites!
Perfect for kids, sending friends a Halloween greeting, and for a smile.
The DragonCommander Wireless board can be purchased for USD $49.99 from the following locations:
Get more information about the DragonOSD from http://dragonlabs.net
NOTE TO NEW USERS
This product is for Remote Control Flying under FPV (First Person View) conditions. If you want to learn more about FPV, follow this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Person_View
More information about the DragonOSD can be found at http://www.dragonlabs.net
The DragonCommander is a new product that has been exclusively developed for the DragonOSD. The product is made out of two parts: The mobile application and the wireless board. The wireless board connects directly to the serial interface of the DragonOSD while the mobile application allows viewing and modifying any setting and functionality of the DragonOSD.
* Two Multifunctional Displays (MFD)
- MFD#1 displays Power and Memory Information.
- MFD#2 displays Device and GPS Statuses.
* Configuration of DragonOSD Settings
- Easy to use dialogs to adjust complex values on a touch screen.
- "Live" feature allows updating the DragonOSD instantly to see the impact of different settings such as Ladder Styles.
* Flight Logs
- Automatically synchronizes flight logs from the DragonOSD.
- Keeps all Flight Logs saved in the mobile device until deleted.
- Three different types of logs are created:
# Raw: Flight Log file from the DragonOSD.
# KML: Flight Log for display in Google Earth/Maps.
# KML (Mobile): Mobile optimized version of the KML Flight Log.
- KML Features:
# All values in metric and imperial units.
# Flight Path: Ascending and Descending Flight Paths.
# Flight Details: Takeoff, Landing, Highest Altitude, Furthest Distance.
# Flight Points: Each recorded interval with Position, Altitude, Heading and Flight Time data.
# First Person View: Replay the Flight Log using Google Earth’s Touring Feature.
# Mission Overlay - Link your Flight Log with any mission.
* Mission and Waypoint Editor
- Unlimited Missions.
- Military Styled Waypoint Icons.
- Easy to use Waypoint Touch Interface. Waypoints are adjustable via touch and drag.
- Different Map Styles and Types: Normal, Bright, High Contrast, Satellite and Terrain.
- Advance Planning Tools such as Transmitter Range Indicator and Hitpoint Display.
- Direct upload of Missions to the DragonOSD.
* Offline Mode
- Allows accessing the Log Files and Mission Editor while not connected to the DragonOSD.
* Other Features
- Different Display Modes allows for reading the display in various light conditions.
# Default: Dark/Color Scheme - Low to medium light conditions.
# Day: Medium Dark/Color Scheme – Medium to bright light conditions.
# Night: Black/Red Scheme – Very low to low light conditions.
# High Contrast (HC): Black/White Scheme – Bright to super bright light conditions – optimal for full sunshine conditions.
- Save/Load Configuration – Allows for keeping different types of configurations.
- Export/Import Configuration – Allows to export/import configurations/missions between the PCCommander and the Mobile Application.
- Wizard Applications – A subset of applications useful to configure the DragonOSD:
# RSSI – Calibrate the RSSI
# Voltage Calibration
# Current Calibration
Android 2.2.x Phone/Tablet with high resolution screen (at least 800px vertical) and Bluetooth.
Some functions require Google Earth to be installed.
FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS PLEASE VISIT http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1653263
Build your snowman using different colors, shapes, and backgrounds.
You can Email,save, or share your snowman to social media sites!
Ideal for entertaining kids, sending Christmas wishes, or just for a smile.
Tap the different animals to view and hear the name of the animal, but be careful because some animals come with an surprise.
- Speaks and displays the animals name in 3 different languages.
- Easy to use interface designed for children.
- Optimized for the Motorola Xoom Tablet
Upgrade to the full version and get four different animal habitats: Underwater, Jungle, Dessert and Antarctica.
BabyNotify Mobile allows you to take a picture of your new arrival and finalize your notification while you on the go, e.g. in the Hospital. Use the website to customize your message, add your contacts and connect your social accounts.
Note: The mobile app is for registered users of BabyNotify.com only. You need to create a free account on http://www.babynotify.com using your PC or Mac.
* Text Messages are not sent from your phone and you will not be charged. See Terms and Conditions.