At present, children can learn easily. Over the telephone, cell phone, or tablet. A beautiful picture and sound To develop the reading, writing, listening exercises are practiced by the English. Do not go to learn English as the first, learn the English language instruction through a system that is not boring, ease of training for today. It can be seen that the present study English. Or mathematics It is very much in the present Any attempt to children Small children or for training children to develop more quickly. Children, students, whether toddlers, preschool, kindergarten to grade. first (1st). second (2nd). third (3rd). 4st 5st in learning English. English Training couse English conversation, the better for the future. Need basic English vocabulary as possible. In order to establish communication with a foreign language. English as a The practice of English grammar, vocabulary, together with a number of English language. It can communicate and converse in English is much better in spoken education apps.
ImagiRation has developed a unique approach to child learning and cognitive growth. Our puzzles and exercises gradually increase in difficulty to facilitate optimal brain training. This technique has shown to increase children’s IQ by 10 to 20 points, dramatically improving their chances for academic success.
Kids learn best through play. This app includes 900+ educational puzzles designed to foster creativity, imagination, logical reasoning and critical thinking.
• 900+ FREE puzzles that are fun and educational
• Huge collection of puzzles in a variety of categories, including: Outlines and visual integration, Pattern Detection, Picture Completion, Matrix Reasoning, Logic and Categorization, Sorting and Classifying, Block Building, and Sudoku-like exercises with shapes
• Puzzles are organized into age-appropriate bundles for ages 2-6+
• Simple drag-and-drop mechanism makes it easy for toddlers and kids to touch and move objects
• Animated characters and prizes will keep your child engaged while learning and having fun
• Puzzles gradually increase in difficulty to facilitate brain training
• Intuitive and friendly interface with beautiful graphics that every child will love
• No ads
• No setup required
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CHILD:
• Develop critical thinking skills and logical reasoning
• Strengthen early cognitive development
• Improve visual learning and spatial thinking
• Improve fine motor skills
• Enhance problem-solving and reasoning abilities
• Improve attention and concentration
ImagiRation is developed by Dr. Andrey Vyshedskiy, a neuroscientist from Boston University; Rita Dunn, a Harvard University-educated early-child-development specialist; and a group of award-winning artists and developers.
FOSTER IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY:
The ImagiRation app provides exercises designed to facilitate the development of neural networks essential for creativity.
There is a strong correlation between early childhood development and the level of professional and academic success achieved later in life. Since the brain’s level of plasticity is highest in early childhood, this is the best time to foster imagination and creativity.
Visual-processing skills allow us to mentally manipulate all kind of images and ideas; they are key to both creativity and imagination. Developing these skills allows us to think creatively and devise unique plans and solutions that have never been considered before. The best time to enhance this development is during early childhood, when the brain is most susceptible to change.
Children can use this app at home or on the go. Allow your child to play and have fun while developing cognitive skills they will use throughout their lives.
INDEPENDENT SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH:
* In 4-year-old children computerized training with puzzles that gradually increased in difficulty significantly improved their fluid intelligence compared to a control group trained on puzzles that did not increase in difficulty over time. Ref: Nutley, BS, et al. "Gains in fluid intelligence after training non‐verbal reasoning in 4‐year‐old children."Developmental science 14.3 (2011): 591-601.
* In children aged 7 to 9, reasoning training with puzzles similar to ImagiRation puzzles increased “performance IQ by an average of 10 points, with four of the 17 children showing gains of over 20 points.” Ref: Mackey, AP, et al. "Differential effects of reasoning and speed training in children." Developmental Science 14.3 (2011): 582-590.
* There is also significant evidence of long-term benefits of cognitive training. Ref: Jaeggi, SM, et al. "Short-and long-term benefits of cognitive training." Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 108.25 (2011): 10081-10086.
This time around, our star is Doctor Phrasalstein who, with the help of his friends, will teach us 100 phrasal verbs using animations inspired by the classic “horror movie” genre, with a touch of humour and irony.
You can find 60 of the 100 total animations in this first version of the App. The rest will be along soon in the next update and the App will, of course, continue to be free.
Frequently, phrasal verbs have more than one meaning. For the examples we’ve selected, we’ve used the most common and well-known meaning for some while going with the more obscure meaning for others. In any case, you’ll always find an example sentence in English as well as other meanings whenever they are useful or necessary. What’s more, you’ll be provided with the translation in Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and French.
If you liked The Phrasal Verbs Machine, we’re sure you’re going to love Phrasalstein. Have a “terrorific” time losing your fear of phrasal verbs!
If you have a 7-inch screen tablet, we recommend you to download the smartphone version.
This is the brand new version 4.0 that features True Real World Sirens, carefully engineered in High Definition as well more lights and effects than ever.
Also includes now Intelligent Sirens that automatically assigns the Sirens based on the selected light combination.
- 25 Emergency Light Combinations
- 5 Light Effects
- 2 Light Shapes
- 8 Patterns
- True US, European and Fun Sirens
- Simulated Police Radio
- Protection Tools
- No Ads on Light Screen
- Always Free
The DragonCommander Wireless board can be purchased for USD $49.99 from the following locations:
Get more information about the DragonOSD from http://dragonlabs.net
NOTE TO NEW USERS
This product is for Remote Control Flying under FPV (First Person View) conditions. If you want to learn more about FPV, follow this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Person_View
More information about the DragonOSD can be found at http://www.dragonlabs.net
The DragonCommander is a new product that has been exclusively developed for the DragonOSD. The product is made out of two parts: The mobile application and the wireless board. The wireless board connects directly to the serial interface of the DragonOSD while the mobile application allows viewing and modifying any setting and functionality of the DragonOSD.
* Two Multifunctional Displays (MFD)
- MFD#1 displays Power and Memory Information.
- MFD#2 displays Device and GPS Statuses.
* Configuration of DragonOSD Settings
- Easy to use dialogs to adjust complex values on a touch screen.
- "Live" feature allows updating the DragonOSD instantly to see the impact of different settings such as Ladder Styles.
* Flight Logs
- Automatically synchronizes flight logs from the DragonOSD.
- Keeps all Flight Logs saved in the mobile device until deleted.
- Three different types of logs are created:
# Raw: Flight Log file from the DragonOSD.
# KML: Flight Log for display in Google Earth/Maps.
# KML (Mobile): Mobile optimized version of the KML Flight Log.
- KML Features:
# All values in metric and imperial units.
# Flight Path: Ascending and Descending Flight Paths.
# Flight Details: Takeoff, Landing, Highest Altitude, Furthest Distance.
# Flight Points: Each recorded interval with Position, Altitude, Heading and Flight Time data.
# First Person View: Replay the Flight Log using Google Earth’s Touring Feature.
# Mission Overlay - Link your Flight Log with any mission.
* Mission and Waypoint Editor
- Unlimited Missions.
- Military Styled Waypoint Icons.
- Easy to use Waypoint Touch Interface. Waypoints are adjustable via touch and drag.
- Different Map Styles and Types: Normal, Bright, High Contrast, Satellite and Terrain.
- Advance Planning Tools such as Transmitter Range Indicator and Hitpoint Display.
- Direct upload of Missions to the DragonOSD.
* Offline Mode
- Allows accessing the Log Files and Mission Editor while not connected to the DragonOSD.
* Other Features
- Different Display Modes allows for reading the display in various light conditions.
# Default: Dark/Color Scheme - Low to medium light conditions.
# Day: Medium Dark/Color Scheme – Medium to bright light conditions.
# Night: Black/Red Scheme – Very low to low light conditions.
# High Contrast (HC): Black/White Scheme – Bright to super bright light conditions – optimal for full sunshine conditions.
- Save/Load Configuration – Allows for keeping different types of configurations.
- Export/Import Configuration – Allows to export/import configurations/missions between the PCCommander and the Mobile Application.
- Wizard Applications – A subset of applications useful to configure the DragonOSD:
# RSSI – Calibrate the RSSI
# Voltage Calibration
# Current Calibration
Android 2.2.x Phone/Tablet with high resolution screen (at least 800px vertical) and Bluetooth.
Some functions require Google Earth to be installed.
FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS PLEASE VISIT http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1653263
BabyNotify Mobile allows you to take a picture of your new arrival and finalize your notification while you on the go, e.g. in the Hospital. Use the website to customize your message, add your contacts and connect your social accounts.
Note: The mobile app is for registered users of BabyNotify.com only. You need to create a free account on http://www.babynotify.com using your PC or Mac.
* Text Messages are not sent from your phone and you will not be charged. See Terms and Conditions.
Tap the different animals to view and hear the name of the animal, but be careful because some animals come with an surprise.
- Speaks and displays the animals name in 3 different languages.
- Easy to use interface designed for children.
- Optimized for the Motorola Xoom Tablet
Upgrade to the full version and get four different animal habitats: Underwater, Jungle, Dessert and Antarctica.
Carve pumpkin by touch! You can also choose from a variety of pumpkin shapes, Halloween backgrounds, and spooky images.
You can Email,save, or share your pumpkin to social media sites!
Perfect for kids, sending friends a Halloween greeting, and for a smile.