Discover the most amazing destinations, best things to do in each place, view photos, maps, reviews about each attraction, restaurant, park. Plan your itineraries step by step, define what you want to do every day, bookmark what you find cool, search hotels, share what you enjoy!
Planning, notes, expenses
Plan your itinerary in details, the way you want. Define the time, duration, add notes to each place, register expenses related to it.
Invite your friends
There's only one thing better than traveling. Traveling together! That's why Tripify has just released the most requested feature by users, which is the friend invitation. It allows friends to plan their itineraries together!
Tripify has chats for each of your itineraries. It’s a free space where you and all your friends of a trip can share notes, links, thoughts and plans. In addition, all chat messages are available offline, so you can read and search for any message even if you lose internet connection.
Your journeys totally accessible offline
- You can access all your planned trip information completely offline
- Even with no internet connection you will be able to see all the favorite places of a trip, what you have planned for each day, and the details of each place, such as photos, main comments and basic information such as address and phone number
- Attractions on maps: searching for what to do in the cityName, besides the listing, you can switch to the map and browse the cards of the main attractions of the cityName
- Filter by categories in the map: you can explore attractions, restaurants, nightlife and shopping directly by the cityName map, browsing through the items; You can also see the ones that are close to you
- Bookmark directly on the map: did you find that greate restaurant or tourist attraction near where you will be staying, or close to some other place of your interest? Bookmark it without directly in the map!
- How about planning your day-to-day itinerary directly on the map? You can do it on Tripify! Enter the day planning, open the map and add things to do that day directly on the map
- Daily itinerary: See on the map how you are getting a day trip that you are planning, including the routes between each of the places
- Find out how to get to each location: Tripify routes and guides you to wherever you want, you can also choose transportation you want to use (car, walk or bike)
Enjoy Tripify, for free!
A note on battery: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.