Es können alle 8 digitalen Outputs geschaltet und die 4 Digitalen Inputs gelesen werden. Außerdem werden die 4 analogen Eingänge angezeigt.
- In den Einstellungen kann jeder Output bzw. Input benannt werden.
- Outputs können sowohl Schalter als auch Taster sein.
- Die Analogen Inputs können mit einem Faktor versehen werden und eine Einheit für die Anzeige haben.
- Es können mehrere Verbindungsprofile für verschiedene NET-IO Boards hinterlegt werden.
Control your wireless switch outlets in your house and garden!
(Special hardware is needed.)
With this App you can control your wireless switch outlets with your self-build homecontrol4me - control unit.
The home control 4 me - control unit is based on the open source hard- and software project Arduino.
The instruction manual and many other info's you can find at www.homecontrol4.me
This app allows you to access many functions of the Raspberry Pi including:
> The Inbuilt Temperature Sensor
> The Camera Module
For more advanced features check out http://rpi.nos.net.nz/remote for the download for your computer.
To get this application to work correctly you need to change a few settings to ensure that the Raspberry Pi can talk over the internet. Have a read through the setup guide at http://rpi.nos.net.nz/remote/setup to get you started.
This application lets you send keystrokes and mouse events to your Raspberry Pi and Linux computers over TCP/IP either via a wired or wireless network.
Remote Pi is ideal for making the best our of a Raspberry Pi in the living room. Use for:
- Text editing
- Controlling media players
- Do everything in your Raspberry Pi computer that you would normally do with a traditional keyboard and mouse/trackpad!
- Keep the two USB ports in your Raspberry Pi Model B free when using wired network.
- Keep one USB port free when using a WiFi USB dongle.
- Very inexpensive compared to wireless hardware keyboards and trackpad alternatives. Besides, it's good for the environment: reuse a wireless mobile device you already own instead of buying yet another hardware input gadget.
- If you develop applications and gadgets for your Raspberry Pi, you could use Remote Pi as a remote controller if you program your application to respond to regular keyboard and mouse events.
Three easy steps:
1. Download this application on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
2. Download and install a driver for your Raspberry Pi or Linux computer at http://remotepi.io
3. Run application and connect to your Raspberry Pi using its hostname or IP address. And, you're set!
More enhancements coming soon.
Visit http://remotepi.io for more information.
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/RemotePi
The only Universal Smart Remote Control for TVs and Home Electronics you'll ever need!
Smart IR Remote is the only IR remote universal app for Android that you'll ever need: it's smart, with a device coverage that is huge (800000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it's the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you'll never find one better!
Not compatible with Huawei, Vizio or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording. Not compatible with LG G3 A or LG G3 S)
Don't have a supported phone or tablet? Check out AnyMote Home: http://anymote.io
Smart Remote works with any Samsung, HTC and Medion Lifetab devices with an InfraRed Blaster, and most other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ: http://colortiger.com/faq.php
If your remote is missing, please email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of its unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Galaxy S4/S5
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that lets you to send commands
With homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite commands just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
99% brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
For details about needed permissions, visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
Absolutely No Adverts.
Raspberry SSH is an Android application designed to control your Raspberry Pi via SSH. Anything you can do via SSH you should be able to automate using this app.
1. Customisable buttons. Dynamically add and remove buttons. Change the text on the buttons. Assign different commands.
2. ICMP (Ping) Monitoring for up to four devices. Quickly check to see if you are connected to your Raspberry Pi and that it's turned on. (Green = on, red = off and Yellow = Error).
3. Backup your configuration and restore them to another device.
4. Turn on debug mode to see the output from your Raspberry Pi. This can be invaluable when you are troubleshooting commands.
5. Supports multiple Raspberry Pi devices or you can use "override" mode to configure all buttons to talk to one Raspberry Pi (see app settings).
6. NEW - Strict Host Key checking. Add host keys to add additional security to your SSH connections.
7. NEW - Display the output from your command and dismiss the output when you are ready. Turn this on and off on a per button basis.
8. NEW - Clone Buttons.
9. NEW - Change the order of buttons.
NB: Current limit is 200 buttons but you can use multiple saved profiles!
There is also a free version you can try before you buy! Search for Raspberry SSH Lite in the Play Store.
Please contact us before rating if you find any issues. We will do our best to fix any bugs you find.
Due to legal problems with the Raspberry Pi foundation (for the icon of my App), my App have been suspended and I have been forced to publish the app with a new package name. The app is the same as before and has the same features (apart of the new icon), so the people that had the old version doesn't need to buy the new version. People who wants to buy this version for possible upcoming updates, can send me the old receipt of the bought and will make a full refund.
Pi Basic Controller
Control your Raspberry Pi remotely by sending commands through SSH. SSH must be installed on the Raspberry PI and the daemon started so that the commands can be executed. To install the SSH execute on a console of your Raspberry Pi the following command:
"sudo apt-get install ssh"
The commands available are:
-Kill XBMC (Kill the process)
-Start Transmission (Start Transmission bittorrent client service)
-Stop Transmission (Stops the Transmission bittorrent client service)
-Restart Transmission (Restart Transmission bittorrent client service)
-Restart (Restart the Raspberry Pi)
-Turn off (Turn off the Raspberry Pi)
In addition to these commands, the application allows you to enter custom commands that can be grouped by categories.
Languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, German, Dutch, French, Russian (thanks to Денис Лобанов), Croatian (thanks to Ivan Uvodić)
If you are interested in translating the app to your language, contact to me.
The pyLauncher system allows you to connect your Android phone to the Raspberry Pi, and then launch Python program files from the user interface on the Android. The results of the program are returned to the Android application, and displayed on the screen.
* Run the pyLauncher server software on your Raspberry Pi (or other Linux machine)
* Connect any number of pyLauncher Android clients to the server on your local area network.
* Select a Python.py file from the Android user interface, and have it run on the Raspberry Pi.
* Results of each Python file run are broadcast to all connected Android clients
* Create custom buttons for a selected Python file with specific command line arguments
* Use Python 2 or Python 3 environment.
The pyLauncher programs are built using code from our tcPIp_Sockets project:
This open source project offers a simple framework to make an Android program for remote control of your Raspberry Pi. The C++ code for the server and the Java code for the Android are available on Bitbucket.
For more information, visit our website at:
Specify the location and login credentials of your Raspberry Pi, choose the pin you want to operate, and you're ready to go. I hooked my Raspberry Pi to a relay to control my garage, and now with a single button press from my phone, I can open and close my garage from anywhere! You can even supply a PIN to prevent accidental triggers.
Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required. Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Sound System, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Media or Streaming Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· Send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
· If your device is not listed in the app, you can use the scan mode to automatically test all brands and models in order to find a compatible one.
· Back up and restore all your saved devices and remotes so that you can easily transfer them to another phone.
· Add widgets at your home screen to control your devices without even opening the app.
· Transfer your remotes to your Android Wear Smartwatch, so that you control all your devices directly through your watch.
This application works only with phones or tablets that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded:
· Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge / S5 / S5 Active / S5 Mini / S5 Duos / S4 / S4 Active / S4 Mini / S4 Zoom
Galaxy Note 4 / Note 3 / Note Edge / Note 8.0 / Note 10.1 / Note Pro
Galaxy Tab 4 / Tab 3 / Tab 2 / Tab Pro / Tab S / Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy J, Galaxy Mega
· HTC One M9 / M8 / M7, HTC One Max, HTC One Dual Sim, HTC Butterfly 2 / Butterfly S, HTC Desire 600 / Desire 200
· LG G3, LG G Flex2
· Xiaomi Mi 4
In case you need anything simply send us an email at email@example.com. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
Currently supporting over 800,000 devices
Create your own remote control, define layouts, add background images and button icons. Simply arrange buttons using drag and drop. Add multiple layouts and just switch between them according to your needs.
Define Macros, Events and Actions the same way known from EventGhost.
Import/Export your settings to share your remotes between different devices or just use it to backup your data.
- Network Event (event by event sender plugin)
- Button Click (event on button click)
- Phone State (event when phone state changes)
- Wifi State (event when wifi state changes)
- EGRemote Start (event on egremote startup)
- Volume Button (event on volume button click)
- Speech Recognition (event on matching text)
- Show/Hide Button
- Network Event (send a network event)
- Start Application (start an app)
- Wake On LAN (wake up a pc)
- Switch Layout (switch to another remote control layout)
- Enable/Disable Event
- Enable/Disable Action
- Message (display an on-screen message)
- Delay (delay all actions of a macro)
- Play Soundfile (play a soundfile e.g. mp3, flac, ...)
- Start Speech Recognition
- Tasker Task
- Open URL
- Close EGRemote
- english and german language
- up to 4 switches controlled by widget
- Two programmable on and off times for each output (even in standby, for 24h time format)
- for up to 5 modules
- unique designation for each module, each output, each input
- Change-over switch
- adjustable tactile duration
- switch invertable
- Inputs as text or led display
- Refresh interval adjustable
- Wifi signal strength indicator
- Full Screen on and off
- for Tablet and Phone
- online data backup
about the widget:
Please adjust the size of the widget to the number of switches you have
set as widget (max.4).
8 outputs, 4 analog inputs, 4 digital inputs
-16 Outputs (With Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield there are 10 outputs usable, but all keys can be freely programmed in the source code.)
-8 Inputs (With Arduino Uno there are 6 inputs usable, but all inputs can be freely programmed in the source code.)
-Outputs either digital or analog (PWM)
-Download link of the source code for the Arduino Uno module in the app
Information about the inputs:
Each input value may be multiplied by a factor and another value
be added or subtracted.
Input value: 100
Factor: 0.5 +500
For damages resulting by using the app, neither the seller nor any other third party is be liable.
This applies in particular for damages, which apply to the electrical function of the modules.
- Option to choose if the Relay Type should be 'Active High' or 'Active Low' (To support different types of relays)
- Option to change how many relays are being controlled (So it doesn't display unused relays in the interface).
- Ability to change the labels of each Relay. (e.g. Change label 'Relay 1' to 'Garden Lights', 'Relay 2' to 'Heating' etc..)
- Status Checking of the Relay States when you open the app, or resume it, and automatic updating of the toggle switches to match the state. (Note: You will need to update your GPIO.php file to use this feature if you are already using the original version of PiRelay)
- Ability to use a relay as a signal. (Toggles instantly on/off when the button is pressed)
This could be used to control with your Android device virtually anything that requires an electronic switch to operate.
e.g. Switch On/Off Lights, Open/Close Electronic Garage Doors, Open/Close Gates etc.. Or anything else you might want to control.
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO CONFIGURE YOUR RASPBERRY PI BEFORE THIS APP WILL WORK.
You should test compatibility with the app before purchasing by installing and configuring the free version PiRelay from the Android Play store.
If you have any issues or questions ask in my thread on the Raspberry Pi forum: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=60008
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
No programming required, no set-up codes, no fuss. Download, connect and control.
IP Control for A/V Receivers, Blu-Ray Players, Televisions, Set-Top Boxes, Media Streamers.
Alternative app for Onkyo, Yamaha, Denon, Marantz, LG , Oppo, Roku, NowTV, XBMC, Philips, Panasonic, Pioneer, Sony, Sharp, Samsung, Panasonic, Sky+HD, DirectTV, Virgin Media, WDTV, Humax (3rd party firmware). Also supported is IR(Infrared) for 1000's more devices.
The Internet of Things control app is here.
Your devices must be connected to the same router/hub as your Android tablet/phone via for this app to work. You need to have a good Wi-Fi signal and multicasting/uPnP must also be enabled on your router/network. Please make sure all your devices have the latest firmware.
If you have any issues with connectivity or functionality, please do email us first before rating: we will respond. We are constantly updating this app.
-Controls a suite of devices all in one app, no changing between different apps
-Automatically finds and connects to most compatible devices
-Default can be set to connect to just one type of device, if you have more than one type of device (e.g. 2 different smart TVs in the house)
-Support for control using Android Wear smart watches (requires MyAV to be running on your phone/tablet)
-One main volume control for your receiver that is always on hand (can use hard buttons on some android devices).
-Real-time feedback from some supported devices, including current volume, input, channel, sound mode, power status, video & audio information.
-Home cinema receiver input buttons can easily be accessed (not hidden away in a menu)
-Zone controls for AV Receivers (remembers the last setting, useful if always controlling Zone 2).
- MyAV DLNA Browser V0.9 with settings for default server/folder
-"All power on" & "All power off" macros
-Re-assign devices to different inputs (MyAV automatically assigns your TV or Blu-Ray player to a given input, but this can be changed)
-Smart TVs and Set-Top boxes
-UK/US/EU channel logos for Virgin Media and Freeview with quick jump buttons.
-Delete unwanted channels quickly and easily
-Channel filters to easily find the desired channel
-Hold down, then drag and drop your favourite channels into a favourites folder.
We aim for this app to be a universal remote for all devices.
Please visit our website to see a full current compatibility list, http://myav.co.uk/compatiblity.htm
Onkyo AV Receivers include:
TXNR525, TXNR626, TX-NR727, TX-NR828, TX-NR929
TX-NR414, TX-NR515, TXNR616, TX-NR717, TX-NR818, TX-NR1010, TX-NR3010, TX-NR5010
TX-NR509, 609, 709, 809, 1009, 3009, 5009, PR-SC5509
Denon AV Receivers include:
AVR-E300, AVR-E400, AVRX1000, AVR-X2000, AVR-X3000, AVR-X4000, AVR-1713, AVR-1913, AVR-2113, AVR-2313, AVR-3313, AVR-4520, AVR-1912, AVR-2112, AVR-2312, AVR-3312
Pioneer AV Receivers include:
VSX-70, VSX-923, VSX-1123, SC-71, SC-72, SC-75, SC-77, SC-79, SC-1523, SC-2023, SC-LX57, SC-LX77, SC-LX87
VSX-60, VSX-922, VSX-1122, SC-61, SC-63, SC-65, SC-67, SC-68, SC-1222, SC-1522, SC-2022, SC-LX56, SC-LX76, SC-LX86
Panasonic TVs include:
Smart TVs 2011-2013
F/E/C/D series (not yet compatible with H series)
Sky Sky+HD (non-Thomson boxes)
Currently only supports the changing of channels and the transport controls. This is because Sky do not publish any information about how to send any other command.
Virgin Media TiVo
DirecTV HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, HR34, HR44
Oppo Blu-Ray Players
Pioneer Blu-Ray Players
Panasonic Blu-Ray Players
DMP-BDT500, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT120
Samsung Blu-Ray Players
Sony Blu-Ray Players
BDP-S790, BDP-S5100, BDP-S4100, BDPS3100