Touch my clock and it will talk!
A talking clock application with many options for displaying and reading the time and date out loud. Simply touch the screen or shake the device and the current time (and if you want, the date) will be spoken out-loud. The time is spoken in a friendly manner, giving an approximation. For example "Almost half past three".
Totally customisable, including settings for:
- Turning on or off the "talk on shake" function.
- A "night mode" for use in the dark without giving off too much light.
- Announce the time on the hour, every hour.
- Show the date on the main screen.
- Display the time in 24 hours.
- Multi-lingual (this feature is not fully supported, translations may not be correct.)
- Make time friendly - Human sounding spoken time.
- Speak the seconds.
- Speak am or pm.
- Speak the day (Monday).
- Speak the date (25th December).
- Speak the year.
- Keep the screen on full brightness while the app is being used. Prevents sleep.
All options above can be enabled or disabled.
This app comes with no advertising, and is totally free. Google analytics is used to track usage.