Podyjí National Park is an example of an exceptionally well preserved river valley in the richly forested landscape between Vranov nad Dyjí and Znojmo. On the Austrian side it is complemented by Nationalpark Thayatal, with which it forms a transboundary protected area.
Podyjí National Park is characterised by its exceptional natural scenery. This territory with its wild and mostly inaccessible relief is also characterised by the exceptional diversity of plant and animal species on a relatively small area. This biodiversity of animals and plants is due to the location of the protected area on the border of two biogeographical provinces.
Enjoy Podyjí National Park with this mobile guide, which contains:
- The most important attractions, which are accessible to the general public, in the national park
- Interesting facts divided into categories, with the option of filtering them
- Option to send suggestions and nominate new attractions
- Online map supplemented by map layers from the Podyjí National Park server
- Advanced options for working with maps, also from other servers
- Options for downloading offline maps
- Actualisation of all contents of the application
- Three language variants
This application was financed by the Revolving Fund of the Ministry of the Environment. Podyjí National Park is exclusively responsible for the contents of this application. This content may not be considered as the opinion of the Ministry of the Environment.