Warm waves, sandy beach and palm trees are waiting for you. Relax in a hammock, sunbathe or take a ride on a boat.
And at night you can admire the moon, sitting around the bonfire.
Live wallpaper fully implemented the technology 3d.
Supports all screens and resolution.
You can change:
- speed of the clouds
- wind speed (effect on palm leaves, etc)
- time of day
- accurate time of the beginning phases of the day
- bonfire and sparks
- color of towel and beach slippers
- visibility of objects
and many other...
Watch for updates, which will add a variety of objects and themes.
If your device does not support sliding of the Home Screen turn on "Touch Enable" in the wallpaper's settings
- Ideal live wallpaper for your mobile phone!
- Whenever you tap on the screen, a new tree appears!
- Five types of background styles – different pictures!
- Three types of speed of the floating objects: slow, normal, fast!
- Full support for landscape mode and home-screen switching!
- Choose this animated background and you won't regret!
Follow the installation instructions:
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
You have finally found the perfect match for your phone screen – beautiful pictures of nature will pretty up the desktop, and make it seem larger and spacious. The world of plants, and the color green would pacify you, and cheer you up always!
Trees are actually tall plants made of wood that can live thousands of years. They never die of old age, if you didn’t know. They are generally killed by insects, disease or by people. There are about 20,000 species in the world. The United States has one of the largest forests second only to India.
Trees grow from the top, not from the bottom as is commonly believed. A branch's location on a tree will only move up the trunk a few inches in 1000 years. They can induce rainfall by cooling the land and transpiring water into the sky from their leaves. An acre of maple trees can put as much as 20,000 gallons of water into the air each day. Trees produce oxygen and reduce the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Some of them can "talk" to each other. When willows are attacked by webworms and caterpillars, they emit a chemical that alerts nearby willow of the danger. The neighboring trees then respond by pumping more tannin into their leaves making it difficult for the insects to digest the leaves.
Wood from trees can be used in a number of different ways including as a building material and energy source (such as a campfire).
Due to their long lives, and multiple branches, these wooden plants are used metaphorically to present a family through the course of years, and this is called a “family tree”! It is a very interesting, and useful thing to do because one can find out many curious things about their relatives.
Download Tree Live Wallpaper right now and this nature wallpaper will beautify your screen. Bring the spirit into your life with pictures of wood! Get this animated background now for free, and enjoy!
In addition to the smooth flowing of water droplets on the screen, wallpaper app supports touch, which are processed by the effect of wiping the glass of water that looks very beautiful and soothing.
Wallpaper app have a lot of custom settings:
1. Select a background image. You can select from 15 preset pictures summer (fresh leaves), fall (autumn leaves), and other topics. Images are specially selected and strengthen the effect of realism.
2. Setting the sensitivity of the accelerometer. This setting controls the degree of humidity of the screen depending on the traffic unit. This allows you to see the additional effect of fogging when using a smartphone.
3. Effect background. Here you can choose a simple effect of fogging glass (fog) or an advanced effect of frost on the glass. The effect of frost is particularly realistic.
4. The delay effect after moisture touches the screen. Determine the time to sweat after contact.
5. Size touches. You can adjust the size of a fingerprint on a wet screen.
6. The size of water droplets. Specifies the size of flowing water jets.
7. Speed drip.
8. Set of switches, allowing to activate or deactivate this or that effect.
How to set a wallpaper: Press Home -> long press on the screen -> select Live Wallpapers -> Choose wallpaper Misted Screen HD / Wet Screen HD
Great ambience with exciting handcrafted graphics. Using cutting edge game engine for great performance and low power consumptions. This Live Wallpaper offers lots of customization options:
*Double tap to show options
*Simulate swipe to support scrolling on Samsung homescreens (activate in Settings)
*Select which parts of the scenery should be shown
*Show dust particles
*Show glitter where your finger touches the screen
*Beautiful lensflare on the sun
*Show a cute chicken tarzen swinging through the trees
*Show some extra flowers in the Live Wallpaper
*Optimization for quality and battery consumption
Enjoy this great live wallpaper and stay tuned for future releases on other themes also!
Feedback is highly welcome, so please drop us a mail if you want to tell us something!
This is the free version with all settings enabled, displaying 2 ads per day. The "Jungle LWP HD" offers the same great experience ad-free.
Keywords: Live Wallpaper, LWP, jungle, flowers, chicken, beautiful, atmosphere, ambience, light, sun, lensflare, cutting edge, best LWP, tree, meadow, green, sunray, lensflare, sunshine, green, leaves, relaxing, nature. Live Wallpaper.
Key features, settings and effects:
-17 backgrounds to choose from ( photorealistic and abstract )
- Background water effect
- 4 branches to choose from
- Animated falling leaves
- More than 10 types of falling leaves
- Animated fireflies, glowworms and twinkling lights
- Opening settings on double-tap
- Reaction to the landing: Gravity (magnet ), or anti-gravity
- Customizable horizontal scrolling ( for the latest devices from samsung, such as samsung galaxy SIII, SIV, Note II, use on touch mode )
How to set Leaves Live Wallpaper on the screen of your phone: Home → Applications → Settings → Display → Wallpapers → Home screen wallpaper → Live wallpapers → Leaf Live Wallpaper
- Smooth OpenGL ES 3D animations
- Low battery use
- All screen sizes support
- HD tablets / phones support
- Landscape / portrait screen mode support
How to use:
Download and install this Galaxy S4 Leaf Rain Drops LWP
Menu-Live Wallpapers-Select Galaxy S4 Leaf Rain Drops Lwp-Apply
Note: If you like this wallpaper please don't forget to rate,comment and share this Green Leaf Drop Live Wallpaper.your rating,comments and share are most important for making new live wallpapers.
Keywords:Green Leaf Drop Live Wallpaper, Rain Drops live wallpaper, galaxy s4 grean leaf, galaxy s4 drops live wallpaper, s4 drop live wallpaper