It can perform numerical integration and solve the roots of equations in addition to supporting complex numbers and matrix calculations.
**** Cool tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page for more options. ****
**** Please be noted: the f (i) in our app works a little differently from the real calculator: instead of hold and release, just click the f (i), the display will show the imaginary part for a second, then switch to real part automatically. *****
★ Features include:
• Root finder
• Numeric integration
• Complex numbers
• Matrix operations
• Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions
• Probability (combinations and permutations)
• Factorial, % change, and absolute value
• Random number generator
• RPN entry
• enable/disable key click sound
• Comma as decimal point option
• Automatically save/restore settings
• Touch logo to see all settings
• Direct access to support forum from app
• Support Android Tablet
Feel free to contact us if you need any support by visiting www.vicinno.com or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
Scientific calculator with all functions, easy to use, includes a screen to type the characters unlimited transactions, use parentheses and hierarchy in the operations and functions, the result is displayed on the second line of the display. Ability to modify or correct an operation.
Kal Scientific calculator Features:
* Allows function graphs
* New functionality (FML), 100 built-in formulas.
* Typical operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
* Functions powers (nth power, nth root, squaring, square root, cube root)
* Functions logarithmic (log10, ln, powers of 10, exp)
* Trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic)
* Three angle modes (DEG, RAD, GRA)
* Random number generator
* Permutations (nPr) and combinations (nCr)
* Absolute value, factorial.
* Allows numbers in scientific notation.
* Includes major scientific constants.
* Basic operations and converting number systems (decimal, hexadecimal, octal, binary)
* Set decimal number.
* History of the last 10 operations and results.
* Memory storage results
* Standard deviation
* arithmetic mean
* Sum of values
This is an advertisement free application with a low price. Please report any improvements required in future releases to email@example.com
* Re-editable and re-callable expressions
* Result and expressions history
* Decimal, Binary, octal, and hexadecimal
* Base conversions
* Main memory and 6 variable memories
* Arithmetic, trigonometric, inverse trigonometric, exponential, logarithmic function, power, power root function, factorial, and absolution.
* DEG, RAD, GRAD modes.
* Floating-point, Fixed-point, Scientific and Engineering display modes.
* Configurable decimal separator and grouping separator
* Configurable number of bits for base conversions
* BS key, DEL key, INS key.
* Landscape mode
* Key input confirmation by vibration and orange colors
Android OS 2.1 to 2.3.x
Android OS 3.x, 4.x
APPSYS does not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the software or materials published on this site.
* decimal mode
* fractions mode
* running total of each calculation shown as it is entered
* full text of the calculation is displayed as it is entered
* the output text can be set to scroll either horizontally (the default) or vertically
* full text of each calculation is stored in the history
* results of each calculation can be reclaimed from the history and reused in future calculations
* a range of colour schemes to suit different moods
A help section, where the main functions of the application are explained, can be accessed via the menu.
Please note that this calculator only provides basic arithmetical operations - if you require more complex operations, it is recommended that you download the developer's Scientific Calculator
Scientific Calculator (Normal)
Calculator (Math Input)
Draw a graph
Trigonometric functions (sin, cos,, tan, asin, etc.)
Logarithmic (log, log10, ln)
Power (pow, exp)
* Real multiline equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Equation syntax and actual bracket highlighting
* All functions with complex argument support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
You can also try our free version before buy.
-Graphing of functions
-Show line intersection points
-Show extrema (minimums/maximums)
-Show x-axis intersections
-Show y-axis intersections
-View as table
-Easiest matrix entry in the history of calculator apps!
-8-, 16-, 32-, and 64-bit
-binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal support
On top of that, all features included in the free MathsApp Scientific Calculated are included as well:
-Easily adjust previous calculations or insert previous results
-Advanced statistical distribution functions
-Complex number support
sum of fractions,reciprocal
log base 10,log base neperian
squared root,cube and n
number random Ran#
sine,cosine,tangent,sine hyperbolic,cosine hyperbolic
constant of pi and euler
test version free
German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
This project is constantly changing so if you find any bugs, please report it to us and we'll fix. All constructive comments are welcome.
- Big keys
- Typewriter sound effects
- Scrollable interface
- Illimitate numbers memory
- Talking Calculator
- Tax calculation
- Basic scientific functions
- 0 to 40 decimals
- App to SD
- speed up for low-end device
- add more scientific functions
- Skinnable interface
The best Scientific & Engineering RPN 15c calculator for Windows Mobile since 2006 now available for Android.
Looks as good as the *HP - 15c. Performs as good as the * HP - 15c & more ..
Free Desktop Version !
A set of scientific & engineering functions, support for complex numbers, matrices, Statistical calculations, Trigonometry, Integration, Equation solver & basic arithmetic. Esoteric features include transcendental functions & matrix operations.
RPN Mode Calculator. Programmable. KeyStroke programming- 499 Steps.
Hundreds of built-in functions.Full Screen & Quick Stack Display. Complex number calculations.
Matrix operations. Combinations and Permutations. Polar Rectangular conversions.
Time conversions. Angle conversions.Solver / Root finder. Definite Integration.
Trigonometric functions. Hyperbolic Trigonometry. Advanced Mathematical calculations.
Please note that internet permission is needed to allow access to currency exchange rates in the conversion function
* General Arithmetic Functions
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
* Power & Root Functions
* Log Functions
* Modulus Function
* Random Number Functions
* Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
* Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
* Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Bessel Functions, Beta Function, Beta Probability Density, Binomial Distribution, Chi-Squared Distribution, Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Error Function, Exponential Density, Fisher F Density, Gamma Function, Gamma Probability Density, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Student T-Density & Weibull Distribution
* Conversion Functions - covers all common units for distance, area, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
* Constants - a wide range of inbuilt constants listed in 4 categories:
1) Physical & Astronomical Constants - press to include into a calculation or long press for more information on the constant and its relationship to other constants
2) Periodic Table - a full listing of the periodic table - press to input an element's atomic mass into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen element - the app also includes a clickable, pictorial representation of the periodic table
3) Solar System - press to input a planet's orbit distance into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen planet
4) My Constants - a set of personal constants that can be added via the History
* Convert between hex, oct, bin & dec
* AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR & XNOR Functions
* Left Hand & Right Hand Shift
* Plotter with a table also available together with the graph
* Complex numbers in Cartesian, Polar or Euler Identity format
* The main screen of the calculator can also be set to Fractions Mode for general arithmetic functions including use of parentheses, squares, cubes and their roots
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* A complete record of each calculation is stored in the calculation history, the result of which can be used in future calculations
An extensive help facility is available which also includes some useful scientific reference sections covering names in the metric system, useful mathematical formulas and a detailed listing of physical laws containing a brief description of each law.
A default screen layout is available for each function showing all buttons on one screen or, alternatively, all the functions are also available on a range of scrollable layouts which are more suitable for small screens - output can be set to scroll either vertically (the default) or horizontally as preferred – output font size can be increased or decreased by long pressing the + or - buttons
A full range of settings allow easy customisation - move to SD for 2.2+ users
Please email any questions that are not answered in the help section or any requests for bug fixes, changes or extensions regarding the functions of the calculator - glad to help wherever possible.
THIS IS → rvCALC !!
▪ An application that can be used as a Scientific Calculator and also as a Standard and Simple Calculator
▪ A fully featured Scientific Calculator with a lot of Functions, Math & Physics Constants, Complex Numbers, Auto-Correction Features and a complete set of Unit Conversions
▪ INTUITIVE and very EASY TO USE, even in Scientific Mode
▪ A must have for highschool, university and at work !!
❶ STANDARD and SCIENTIFIC modes
This calculator has two modes of operations with an ergonomic design:
▪ STANDARD: Vertical orientation
▪ SCIENTIFIC: Horizontal orientation
To change from Standard to Scientific and from Scientific to Standard you just need to rotate your screen.
❷ COMPREHENSIVE SCIENTIFIC FUNCTIONS
This calculator has a broad and comprehensive set of scientific functions that differentiate it from any other in the market:
▪ Complex & Real Numbers
▪ Math Functions: +50
▪ Math & Physics Constants: 30
▪ Unit Conversion: 200 units in 13 groups
▪ Configurable Options
❸ INNOVATIVE FEATURES
Includes new and very useful Auto-Correction Features that are automatically available in real time "As you Type":
▪ Automatic Error Detection and Visualization
▪ Automatic Error Correction
▪ Automatic Parenthesis Evaluation
▪ Automatic Exponential Functions Evaluation
▪ Automatic Operators
❹ FORMULA HISTORY
Formula History allow you to review, modify and/or re-use your work
❺ INFORMATION & MANUAL
▪ Very complete and clear manual
▪ General Description
▪ How to Use
▪ Unit Conversion
▪ Real and Complex numbers
▪ Engeneering, Scientific and Fix numbers
▪ Complex Numbers in Rectangular and Polar notation
▪ Number of Digits: 4 to 16
▪ Angle Units: RAD, DEG, GRA
❼ MATH FUNCTIONS (50 functions)
▪ General Functions
▪ Exponential & Logaritmic
▪ Trigonometric - Additional
▪ Hyperbolic - Additional
▪ Complex Numbers
❽ UNIT CONVERTION FUNCTIONS (200 units)
▪ Distance / Length
▪ Astronomical Distance
❾ MOBILE PHONES and TABLETS
Available for Android Phones & Tablets
⑩ WISH LIST
Post feature request into the following site:
⑪ ERROR REPORT
Send error reports to the developer via email:
▪ prbSwDev@gmail.com (subject: ERROR - xxx)
Features in detail:
- Matrix Calculator:
LU decomposition whit pivoting
SVD - Singular Values decomposition
Eigenvalues - Eigenvectors
Linear Systems M N
- Graphing Calculator:
variable evaluation: pi
function evaluation: sin(0)
variable definition: a=3.5
function definition: f(x)=x^2-1
--Logarithms and power
sqrt(x): square root; x^0.5
cbrt(x): cube root; x^(1/3)
exp(x): exponential; e^x
log(x), ln(x): natural logarithm
log2(x), lb(x): binary logarithm
log10(x), lg(x): decimal logarithm
log(base,x): arbitrary base logarithm
--Trigonometric - radians
sin(x), cos(x), tan(x)
asin(x), acos(x), atan(x)
--Trigonometric - degrees
sind(x), cosd(x), tand(x)
asind(x), acosd(x), atand(x)
sinh(x), cosh(x), tanh(x)
asinh(x), acosh(x), atanh(x)
gcd(x,y): greatest common divisor
abs(x): absolute value
rnd(): random value from [0,1). rnd(max): random value from [0, max).
i or j is the complex base. Example:
+ - × ÷ basic arithmetic
√ square root
' first derivative
--Binary, octal, hexadecimal
Value converter in binary, octal or hexadecimal input prefixing respectively 0b, 0o, 0x, in decimal.
It is possible to compute the first derivative of a function with one argument using the prime notation: log'(5).
The prime mark (quote) must appear immediately after the name of the function, and must be followed by open-parentheses.
The derivative may be plotted e.g. sqrt'(x).
To compute the derivative of an expression you must define the expression as a named function.
Eg f (x) = x ^ 2 + x, after insertion, type f '(x) to display the graph of the derivative.
To plot multiple functions on the same 2d graph, simply enter them on the same line separated by ";".
Limit of a function /*Still in beta*/
Arc Length & Surface Area
Graph of parametric functions
Graph in polar coordinates
-- Widget Calculator
scientific calculator, grapher, graphic calculator, integration, derivative, mathematica, matlab, complex numbers, plotting, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic, graphing, study of function, derive, arity, symja
Fully featured, expression based, scientific calculator which looks and operates like a real one.
Mathex includes the following features:
* Direct algebraic logic: enter equations as they are written
* History Playback: Recall any of the 10 last steps you have made
* Expression (re)editing: change equations and recalculate
* Chain calculations: use answer in following equation
* 2-Line display: check your equation and answer at the same time
* Intuitive Plotting feature
* Symbolic derivative
* Metric conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 numerical memories
* Percentages calculations
* Combinatorial operators
* Trigonometry functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Normal, Fixed, Scientific or Engineering display modes
* Thin space digit grouping (SI/ISO 31-0 standard)
* Random number generator/White Noise for functions
* Sturdy, stylish look
To request support visit:
Any suggestions about future changes are welcome and for sure will be considered.
Feel free to contact me by e-mail.
Modern Calculator supports:
- tangent (tan)
- sine (sin)
- cosine (cos)
- logarithm (log)
- 2nd degree root
- 3rd degree root
- power of 2nd degree
- power of 3rd degree
- endless results and expressions history
- endless math expressions
- swipe navigation
- copy result from history by long-press
- copy result or expression to Android clipboard
- UI customization
For sure my Modern Calculator is worth to try so go ahead and let me know what you like most in my app and things which need to be changed/fixed.
This version is supporting calculator widget.
Tags: calculate, calculator, simple, science, advanced, best, design, wonderful, modern, looking, good, iphone, ios, real, mobi, scientific, plus, free
More from developer
FlatCalc is the calculator that should have been included on your device. Clean, crisp, and simple, this is a scientific calculator that is more than the sum of its parts. Math isn't always beautiful. FlatCalc is.
For the upgraded version with custom themes and a bevy of extra features, see FlatCalc Plus! No pressure though, this free version is not a trial, will never expire and will always be ad-free, so use it as much as you'd like!
• Clean Holo interface.
• Elegant design.
• Easy-to-reach advanced operators are just a swipe away.
• Fully operational scientific calculator functions, plus extras like trig, logarithms, factorial, and more!