Life Science is the study of organisms and how they interact with each other and the environment. The Interactive Life Science (LS) Glossary app is a great review and study tool for learning nearly 100 life science terms and concepts, presented through simulations, video, science content, and flash cards. Categories include: Human Body, Ecosystems, Organisms and Change, Heredity, and Cells. The glossary presentation is geared toward middle and high school students and appeals to a wide range of learning styles.
• Study by browsing and reviewing terms through simulations and videos
• Learn the science behind the terms through video and simulations.
• Quiz yourself with flash cards randomly or by life science topic
• Wi-Fi or 3G is required for initial download, videos, and preview images that haven’t been download yet (images are download when term is tapped in the category view).
• Search glossary terms by alphabetical order or life science topic
An Earth Science Glossary app is also available from CPO Science.