To set the wallpaper: Go to your home screen and long-click the background, choose Wallpapers->Live wallpapers->Gate of Time
Screenshots don't do it justice at all. The effect is entirely in the motion.
NO Airpush. NO Admob. NO ads of any kind. I don't want any of that garbage on my phone, and I won't subject users of my apps to it either just so I can make a few pennies per day from some sleazy ad company. Instead, to 'monetize' my work, I'll leave it up to my users: if you feel that I deserve compensation, grab my Tip Jar and use it to buy me a soda. :)
This wallpaper does, however have a SECRET FEATURE. No, it doesn't steal your personal data. And no, it doesn't track you using GPS. It's the kind of secret feature you *want* to have! I ask that if you find how to activate the secret, PLEASE don't post how it's done in the comments. Leave it a mystery for others to find! One TINY hint to find the secret: you *must* have sound on; it won't trigger if your phone is on vibrate or silent. Oh, and I guess I also forgot to mention: there are 2 ways to trigger the secret. The methods are *very* different. If you *think* you've found them both, you probably haven't. You'll know when you've found them both.
Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any issues such as excessive battery use or poor performance, and I'll see what I can do to fix them.
Let me reiterate: if you have an issue, EMAIL ME. A poor review and "Force Closes" doesn't help me one bit in tracking down your issue. I have no way of contacting you or determining what the cause is.
If anyone is willing to do translations into other languages for the settings screen and messages, please get in touch with me! I'd love to have everything in as many languages as possible, since this popular game that Google won't let me mention is internationally recognized.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A TESTER FOR NEW VERSIONS: send me an email or post something at this Google+ page for the app:
PUBLISHER IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE ORIGINAL GAME'S PUBLISHER THAT GOOGLE WON'T LET ME NAME. All trademarks are owned by that publisher!
Everyone who has left fun/encouraging feedback; it's very motivating to see others enjoying my work
JAS - for the textures
Michael, Mason, Shashwat - testing with Galaxy S2-class hardware and finding crashes before I publish
Shannon - For being a perfectionist
Cristopher Ortega Sánchez - For the Spanish translation
Adriado - For the Portuguese translation
Andrew Current - For the French translation
David Dessi - For the Italian translation
Steven Burdack - For the German translation
Kris Yadao - video walkthrough; check his HighOnDefinition Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/HighOnDefinition
Yasuyo Nishioka - SuperDry color picker (and Taha Hawa for finding and suggesting it)
Jeff deRienzo - Bonk Live Wallpaper example
Mark Guerra - glWallpaperService library
For all those Zelda fans out there!
This theme requires Apex Launcher to work - it is available free on the android market.
How to configure;
1. Install the most recent Apex Launcher for free from the android market.
2. On the home screen open the menu and tap theme settings, then select the Zelda theme.
3. To set a wallpaper open the home screen menu, tap wallpaper and then Wallpapers, you can now choose a wallpaper!
4. To apply an icon to an application simply long press on the icon and tap edit,, then tap the icon and choose "Select from icon packs", tap zelda and choose your new icon!
Be sure to search "Moebile" in the app store for more themes, live wallpapers and more!
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com with suggestions or issues!
This wallpaper is still very rough, and not interactive or customizable... But it's starting to look pretty decent already! I'm throwing it out to the Android-phone-owning Zelda fan community now to ask for suggestions to make it worthy of the Zelda name -- if you have any ideas, please send them my way!
Thanks a ton to Kimberly for the mirror texture! She did a great job re-realizing it with an extremely detailed mirror drawing.
PUBLISHER IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH NINTENDO IN ANY WAY. Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda, and Nintendo are all registered trademarks of Nintendo of America. Please don't C&D me, Big N!
Choose among different backgrounds, change Navi's color and speed, ambient light and tint, etc.
Thank you for your purchase, please feel free to contact me if you have comments, issues, ideas, request, etc.
Over 1 million users agree: HD Widgets is the most fun and easy way to add widgets to your home screen! Customizing widgets has never been easier! Just swipe and tap to select colors, icons, clocks, layouts, backgrounds and more!
Top 10 Android Apps - Techcrunch
"Android users swear by the HD Widgets app" - The Guardian
"Amazingly awesome and beautiful" - Android Community
"elegant and eye-catching" - Computerworld
"heavy on polish and detail yet light on the wallet" - AndroidGuys
Play Store Editor's Choice for over 2 years!
- clock, date, switches, weather, forecast, & location
- 50+ setting switches
- tap hot spots to open apps (clock / alarm, date, weather)
- phone sizes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x3
- tablet sizes: 6x1, 6x2, 3x5, 8x1, 8x2, 4x7 (and all phone widgets)
- lock screen widgets
Theme Packs and Add-Ons
HD Widgets includes FREE Glass Gems theme pack with over 100 widgets for phones and tablets.
Add more theme packs and icons via Play Store:
- Kairo (40+ widgets)
- Kairo XP (60+ widgets)
- Colourform (30+ widgets)
- Colourform XP (50+ widgets)
Advanced Weather & Forecast
- the most advanced weather screen available on Android
- multi-source: AccuWeather, Weather Underground & more
- 12-36 hourly graph w/ temperature and chance of rain
- 7-10 day forecasts
- multiple locations
- HD Widgets 4 requires Android 4.0.3 & up
- UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again =)
- changing grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance
- we don't test ROMs
- FAQ: http://cloud.tv/apps/hd-widgets/faq/
- camera: to use the LED camera light
- full details: http://cloud.tv/i/hdw-perms
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org
♥ We respond to everyone!
* The Legend of Zelda é de propriedade da Nintendo Inc.
Aplicativo conta com diversas imagens feitas por fans do personagem Link e possibilita defini-los como papel de parede em seu dispositivo.
For people who have a passion for retro-gaming, this nostalgic wallpaper also resembles the opening screen of Nintendo's classic 1991 "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past".
Nintendo and The Legend of Zelda are respective trademarks of Nintendo Ltd. This application is in no way affiliated with Nintendo.
Please rate me and give feedback. If the app does not work on your device please contact me (using the link below) and let me know. Improvement and more features are planned so stay tuned!
Be unique, express yourself.
Thanks to its multiple customizable widgets and themes in the Play Store, you can customize your home screen according to your moods and desires with clocks, widgets and weather. You can also view the current weather and the forecasted weather with beautiful animations.
Beautiful Widgets was the first application to achieve one million paid downloads. It was listed as “Google Editor’s choice” for more than one year and has been listed as one of the top 10 paid applications in the Google Play Store for more than 4 years now.
Just like 4 million other beautiful widgets users, take advantage of comprehensive weather forecast information and the HD version of your other favorite clock widgets, weather widgets, compatible with phones and tablets.
- Complete clocks widgets (time, date, alarm, etc.)
- Multiple widgets (6x4, 6x1 and 6x2 only for tablets)
- Download as many themes as you like to customize your widgets
- Main weather forecast information for your current location and all preferred cities
- Weather notifications from around the world, unlock animations or interactive screensavers (DayDream)
- Interactive weather wallpaper
- Toggles widgets
- Weather animations
For more information, visit the website: http://levelupstudio.com
- This application cannot be stored on the SD card due to the widgets
- We do not guarantee operation on Roms and alternative Homepages
- DayDream is only available for Android 4.2
*** Permissions ***
- Location : for geolocated forecast
- SDCard : to save the themes
- Wifi, Bluetooth, System tools : for toggle widgets
- Affects battery : for updates
- Alarm : to display the next alarm
PressureNet SDK allow us to gather barometric data to predict a better forecasting and to help researchers.
*** Important ***
We allow more than 15 minutes for the refund policy because we think it is too short. You can contact us from Google Checkout within 24 hours with an explanation on why you are not interested in keeping it. Warning: this do not apply during sales and promotions!
★★★ Learn more about app at http://www.makeyourclock.com ★★★
You can create either minimalistic text-based clock widget or full blown (weather, clock, battery) widget by yourself directly in your Android phone.
Any layout is possible. Except current time and date you can add battery info, weather icon, weather forecast or memory stats.
NOTE: If you have a Taskmanager/Task Killer running please exclude/uninstall.
- you can make your own layout of all elements
- you can adjusts many options for screen objects
Supported widget sizes:
- 1x1, 1x2, 2x1, 2x2, 3x1,3x2, 4x1, 4x2
- 12/24 hours Date & Time
- Custom date format
Widget Editor Features:
- Text size
- Text color
- Adjustable color of the text
- Adjustable transparency
- Background color
- Font size
- Single Tap to start App
- Disable Tap on Click
- download designs from the web
There is also pro version of this widget that contains following features:
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Remaining Battery Capacity
- Various battery indicators - circle, pie chart (coming soon)
- Weather forecast autorefresh
- Beautiful Weather Icon
- Weather Forecast
- Current Temperature
- Minimum Temperature
- SD card space (coming soon)
- Internal Memory space (coming soon)
- Various Indicators - circle, pie chart (coming soon)
PLEASE! If you have problems or a question send me an Email. I can't help you if you leave comment on Android Market (I have no contact to you).
Other apps integration:
- App can be used also as Locale plug-in. See http://www.makeyourclock.com/tips-n-tricks-locale.html for
- For integration with Tasker see http://www.makeyourclock.com/tips-n-tricks-tasker.html
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email (email@example.com). We will gladly help you.
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1), big (4x2) and wide (4x1) resizable digital clock widgets with 7 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to show brief weather information and weather forecast on tap
- Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
- Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app and your favourite weather app by tapping the widget
- Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2+ only, supported on selected devices)
- NEW: Backup & restore settings
- NEW: Options for Bold hours and no colon separator ala Xperia Z3
- Paid "Premium" upgrade that unlocks options for:
- Custom (user-selectable) font + 9 additional fonts
- NEW: Ability to show current time and weather in multiple locations
- Ability to show battery level info
- Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
- Removes advertisements
Note: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
- Downloading weather forecasts / current weather information
- Detecting current location for the weather forecast
- Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
- The Premium in-app purchase
- Backing up & restoring settings
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
With Clock widget pack you have a wide choice of beautiful widgets at disposal.
✔ Choose between the categories bellow your own clock widget
◆ Sport, lifestyle, religion, nature, space, vehicles, music, abstract
This Apps will provide you the following widgets:
✔ Lockscreen Widgets
✔ Weed / Cannabis / Marijuana widget
✔ Car / Motorcycle Clock
✔ Hot Girl Clock
✔ Boobs Clock
✔ Gay Clock
✔ LGBT Clock
✔ Grass Clock
✔ Earth Clock
✔ Jet / F16 Clock
✔ Jesus Christ Clock
✔ Allah Widget
✔ Simply beautiful Clock
✔ Soccer Clock
✔ Lightning Clock
✔ Basketball Clock
✔ Beer Clock
✔ Love Clock
✔ Earth Clock
✔ Flag Clock
✔ Tatoo Clock
✔ Cars Clock
✔ Beach Clock
✔ Rabbit Clock
✔ many others..
You will be able to change the font and color of the characters to match with chosen theme.
This widget also allows you to set your smartphone alarm by long pressing on the time. If you do have any suggestions, don't be shy to eMail us about it.
No Push notifications
Retro Clock Widget was one of the first clock widgets available for android and has been downloaded by millions of users over the years. Version 2.0 brings many improvements, while keeping the simplicity that made it famous.
This app provides a home screen clock and date widget based on the classical mechanical flipping clock. The widgets act as shortcuts to the systems alarm clock and calendar applications.
When you want to customize the look and feel (like the colors, transparency, or shortcut applications), you can do so using the Retro Clock Settings companion app also available on Google Play.
To use the widget on Android 4.0+:
- open the app drawer
- tap the "Widgets" tab
- find Retro Clock / Date and drag it to the home screen
To use the widget on older versions of android:
- long press an empty spot on the home screen
- select "Widgets"
- tap on Retro Clock / Date to add it to the home screen
NOTE: If you are using a Task Manager, make sure to add Retro Clock Widget to the ignore list. When the app is killed, the time will stop updating.
2x1 widget - small
4x1 widget - wide optionally with seconds
4x2 widget - big
5x2 widget - for tablets and especially for Galaxy Note
6x3 widget - for tablets.
Features lots of customizations, like:
- widget preview during setup
- select widget click actions: tap on widget to load alarm application, widget settings or any installed application
- allows you select your preferred colors for time and date
- shadow effect with selectable color
- locale preference, set date output in your language
- plenty of date formats + customizable date format
- show/hide AM-PM
- 12/24 hour selection
- alarm icon
- show time with seconds option (for 4x1 widget)
- widget background with selectable color and opacity from 0% (transparent) to 100% (completely opaque)
- use picture as widget background
- 40 great fonts for time and date ...
- ... or use your favorite font saved on memory card
- ready for Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly Bean and Lollipop Android versions
- recommended for tablets
- lock screen widget for Android Jelly Bean 4.2+
... and even more ...
Problems with installation?
This is home screen widget and not the application, please read the instructions on how to use the widget:
Older phones (before Android 4.0 ICS) and Android 4.4 KitKat:
• To add a widget, touch and hold an empty location on a home-screen. Menu will pop-up, select Widgets.
• "Choose Widget" menu will popup. From there, find and select "DIGI Clock" widget of desired size.
Newer phones and tablets, Android 4.0 and later (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean):
• Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
• Click “Widgets” tab at the top of the screen.
• From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find "DIGI Clock”
• Touch and hold the desired widget’s icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
If there are missing "DIGI Clock" in list of widgets, try to restart phone, it might help.
To add the widget to your Android 4.2+ device's lock screen, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the big "+" icon. Then, select "DIGI Clock" add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Do NOT move this app to SD-card! Widgets won't work once you move them to SD card.
Please exclude this widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue in most instances.
When you want help us with localization of "DIGI Clock Widget" to your language, visit please this site:
Thanks for using DIGI Clock Widget!
Haven't seen the toon (then why are you here?)?
Point your browser toward www.homestarrunner.com to check it out! (Requires Flash)
The Write To External Storage permission is for saving ringtones/alert tones.