Destination Guide – Get the list of cities according to distance and popularity from your city
Type of Holiday – Choose the type of holiday you are looking for from the options – quick trip, long drive or holiday.
City Details – Explore the travel guide, browse through the major attractions, choose from different hotels and book customized tour packages all within a single frame.
Must See India is India’s first and only customized domestic holiday booking platform that enable travellers to create their own holiday package in 10 mins without any call centre intervention. Visit www.mustseeindia.com for details.
Conde Nast Traveller says: "The Beautiful Travel App: This could quickly become your go-to app for holiday planning"
Tripigator - Customized Itinerary Planner mobile app is FREE and easy to use
- Fast and easy Personalised trip planner – get holiday plans instantly based on your preferences with real time prices and easily change the details like activity, hotel and route options. (see How it Works?)*
- Collaborate with your travel companions with a single tap and Edit the same plan together
- Discover amazing destinations by your interests, region, season etc.
- Use "Near Me Now" to find Things to do, Hotels near me, Restaurants, ATMs and Hospital/clinic near you.
- Search Hotels, Things to do, Destinations, Tourist Attractions and Sightseeing
- Explore Restaurants and Eateries by food type and popularity
- Get quick and easy accessibility to comprehensive information on 350+ destinations, 4000+ Activities, 18000+ Hotels with travellers review, 20000+ Restaurants, millions of flight, bus, train routes all with prices
- Choose the hotel after reading the summary of millions of verified reviews
- India Travel Guide to 350+ Indian destinations with map
- Seamless user experience and visually appealing user interface
- Covers hideaways and off-beat destinations of North East India
- Route Planner/Mapper: Find the fastest or cheapest flight, bus, train, cab, ferry routes to reach destinations
- Weather for travel, monthly and daily snapshots with Best time to visit
- Detailed Indian Destination Travel Guides of:
Goa Tourism: North Goa | South Goa Travel Guide
Kerala Tourism: Munnar, Varkala, Alleppey, Kumarakoan Travel Guides
Jammu and Kashmir Tourism: Srinagar, Leh Ladakh Travel Guides
Karnataka Tourism: Bandipur, Hampi, Mysore, Bangalore, Coorg Travel Guides
Rajasthan Tourism: Udaipur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Ajmer Travel Guides
Tamilnadu Tourism: Chennai, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Coimbatore, Kanyakumari Travel Guides
Maharashtra Tourism: Mumbai, Pune, Lonavala, Mahabaleshwar, Aurangabad Travel Guides
Agra | New Delhi | Hyderabad | Kolkata and 300+ more destinations.
*How it works:
Tripigator uses big-data technology to analyse millions of web pages, price points, reviews and other travel data-signals to create personalised holiday plans matching the your preferences.
What Users Say:
"If you like Tripadvisor, Tripigator will blow your mind" -Rikhia
"Trip planner with multiple stops, it was never this easy" -Nitin
"One App and Done" -Saurav
"Instant weekend getaways! amazing app" -Abhishek
Offline Access to all your plans and destinations guides, so that you can be tension free about internet availability and data roaming charges
More places & attractions
If "Save trip" or "Add to Favourite" option is not working in some devices...try by logging out (from account settings) and then signing back in.
App can be slow on low RAM devices and might crash due to memory consumption
On low-resolution devices, designs and assets might break at a few places
An adventure getaway can feel like two weeks of recharging time . . . IF you know where to go. And where to stay.
Weekend Adventures West has the expert scoop: detailed, unique content that you won't find in any guidebook.
Weekend Adventures West is a collection of dozens of lively, illustrated descriptions of getaway weekends in: California • Oregon • Washington • British Columbia • Alaska.
Each has been personally selected and reported by Robert Earle Howells, former editor at large of National Geographic Adventure magazine. All of them deliver unforgettable outdoor adventures, such as:
River Rafting • Day Hiking • Fly-fishing • Rock Climbing • Surfing • Backcountry Skiing • Sandboarding • Storm Watching • Kayaking • Wildlife Viewing • Mountain Biking • Road Riding • Backpacking • Camping • Kiteboarding • Scuba Diving • Telemarking • Caving • Pedal Kayaking
Adventure doesn't mean deprivation! Not when you bunk down in a great home base.
Weekend Adventures West has searched the West for some of the coolest inns and lodges in the world. You'll find:
• A treehouse suite in the Oregon woods • A yurt perched on the Big Sur coast
• A luxury camp in the High Sierra, far from any road • A beachfront bungalow on the best beach in Orange County
• Your own private island and cottage just off the BC coast • A waterfront lodge that gives discounts to kitesurfers
• A riverfront inn that you can only reach by foot or raft
Every adventure is illustrated with a photo slide show and videos. Live links lead to the information you need to book your next weekend getaway. You deserve this app!
★ About the Author ★
Life is an adventure, says Robert Earle Howells, so why shouldn’t our weekends be adventurous? Howells has been editor at large of National Geographic Adventure magazine, a correspondent for Outside, a regular writer for Men’s Journal, and an author for National Geographic Books in the course of a long writing career.
Bob won the 2009 Lowell Thomas Travel Journalist of the Year silver award and has twice won Lowell Thomas gold awards for his adventure travel writing. Among his book credits are The Ten Best of Everything: National Parks (National Geographic Books), Backroads of Southern California, and Backroads of New England.
Like you, he never has enough time!
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
- Indian Railways Seat Availability
- Indian Rail Enquiry & Live updates
- Trains running status
- Station Alarms to wake you before your station
- Search trains by number
- Train schedule
- PNR status - Track waitlisted PNRs for status changes automatically
- Fare enquiry
- Train station & stoppage time information
- Share PNR information
- Ratings & Reviews of Indian Trains & Indian Railway Stations
FREE of cost app downloaded by over 3 million people, and with special mention from Sundar Pichai (Google's Android Head). Also make FREE calls to over 23,000 cheap hotels in India. Get cheap budget hotels, best hotel deals, lowest hotel rates and hotel photos and reviews.
This train app has the best live Indian Train Running status, pnr status and tracker with irctc mobile ticket booking. Get seat availability, train schedule, live status, arrival departure, offline train routes, share with friends via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc. If you are looking for a hotel tonight, this app is for you!
ixigo trains & hotels gets accurate train running status information, PNR Status and cheap budget hotel accommodation Find the best budget hotels in most Indian cities, search by area, get the best hotel deals and most importantly, call hotels for free and book online! The app automatically scans your SMS inbox for PNRs and alerts you for changes in
You can also find which days a train runs on, or which class to choose, find availability, PNR status, routes or accurate fares, just like before! Get live train running status with maps!
With the all new ixigo trains & hotels app, you can:
- Find Budget Hotels everywhere: cities, localities, near airports & train stations or even near you.
- Call cheap hotels for free
- Get the best budget hotel deals
- Compare hotel prices from many booking websites
- Find hotel amenities, see photos of rooms, read ratings and reviews and access location & maps
- Get automated PNR status updates and train delay notifications.
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- See train timetable for all passenger and express trains
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check live train running status from NTES for over 5000+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Rate & review trains
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Explore seat/berth maps to find convenient seats
- Get real time running status of trains
- Add trains to your Favourites to create a ready reference to plan your trip
- Links to IRCTC Official app for bookings
This app covers all major trains in India, including:
- Shatabdi Express, Rajdhani, Duronto Express, Garib Rath, Jan Shatabdi, Inter-city, Superfast Trains
- Local MEMU / EMU Trains, Suburban Trains
Finds availability and status for all coach classes : Sleeper (SL), Third AC (3 AC), Second AC (2 AC), First AC (1 AC), Chair Car (CC) etc.
- Northern Railway (NR), Southern Railway (SR), Konkan Railway, Eastern Railway (ER), Central Railway (CR), Western Railway (WR), and all other railway zones.
The hotel coverage of this app is awesome too, with budget hotels, hostels, guest houses, lodges, resorts, dharamshalas, serviced apartments, cheap hotels across India. 1-star, 2-star, 3-star hotels and more.
People who search for this app often mis-spell it as xigo, exigo, exego and ixego.
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on 3rd party websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit the official Indian Railways train website / app to make your bookings.
“Let’s See India!” is an interactive ‘Travel & Tourism Guide’ to take along while visiting wonderful
destinations in India.
We wish to take ‘The Explorer in You’ to Explore this beautiful country name India!.
“Let’s See India!” will make your trip simpler and easier by providing the following info:
* Crisp Information about most of the destinations in India.
* An overview in a structured fashion about the tourist attractions in the particular destination.
* Highlights of the attraction &
* Things to be noted and taken care during the trip.
Our idea is to make your trip easier and simpler by providing relevant info.
* Map View: The tourist attractions are marked in the Map for better visibility.
* Phrase Book: Important words and their translation in the local language are provided to avoid
* Plan My Trip: Get free plans, quotes, expert local advice for your trip to these Exotic Locations.
Andhra Praadesh: Ahobilam, Annavaram, Araku Valley, Horsley Hills, Hyderabad, Kanipakkam,
Mantralayam, Nagarjuna Sagar, Puttaparthi, Tirumala, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakapatnam (vizag),
Warangal & Yaganti
Arunachal Pradesh: Anjaw, Bomdila, Changlang, Itanagar, Roing, Tawang, Yingkiong, Yupia & Ziro.
Assam: Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Dhemaji, Dibrugarh, Dispur, Goalpara, Guwahati, Hajo, Jorhat,
Kaziranga, Majuli, Nalbari, Sibsagar, Silchar & Tinsukia.
Bihar: Bhagalpur, Bihar Sharif, Bodhgaya, Muzzaffarpur, Nalanda & Patna.
Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Baroda, Bhuj, Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Girnar, Kutch & Somnath.
Haryana: Manesar, Narnaul, Nuh & Panchkula.
Himachal Pradesh (HP): Dalhousie, Dharamshala, Kullu, Manali, Kullu Manali Adventure, Palampur &
Jammu and Kashmir (J & K):Amarnath, Gulmarg, Jammu, Kargil, Ladakh, Leh, Pahalgam, Sonamarg,
Srinagar & Vaishno Devi.
Jharkhand: Jamshedpur & Ranchi.
Karnataka: Bangalore (Bengaluru), Badami, Bandipur National Park, Chikmagalur, Coorg, Hampi, Jog
Falls, Kudremukh, Mysore, Pattadakkal, & Srirangapatna.
Kerala: Alleppey, Bekel, Guruvayur, Kochi, Kovalam, Kozhikode, Munnar, Palakkad, Sabarimala,
Thekkady, Thrissur, Tiruvandrum & Wayanad.
Madhya Pradesh: Bandhavgarh, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Khajuraho, Omkareshwar, Orchha,
Panchmarhi, Sanchi & Ujjain.
Maharashtra: Alibaug, Aurangabad, Ganpatipule, Kolad, Kolhapur, Lonavala, Mahabaleshwar,
Matheran, Mumbai (Bombay), Murud, Nagpur, Nasik (Nasikh), Panchgani (Panchghani), Pune,
Raigad, Ratnagiri & Shirdi.
Manipur: Chandel & Imphal.
Meghalaya: Baghmara, Cherrapunjee, Jowai, Nongpoh, Shillong & Tura.
Mizoram: Aizwal, Champhai, Lunglei, Mamit & Serchhip.
Nagaland: Kohima, Mokokchung, Mon, Phek & Tuensang.
Orissa (Odisha): Baripada, Berhampur, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Puri, Rourkela & Sambalpur.
Punjab: Amritsar, Bhatinda, Chandigarh & Ludhiana
Rajasthan: Ajmir (Ajmier), Alwar, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Chittorgarh, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur,
Kumbhalgarh, Mount Abu, Pushkar, Ranthambore, Sariska, Udaipur.
Sikkim: Aritar, Chopta Valley, Gangtok, Geyzing, Lachen, Lachung, Mangan, Namchi, Pelling,
Ravangla, Thangu, Yuksam & Yumthang Valley.
Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Coonoor, Courtallam, Cuddalore, Hogenakkal, Kanchipuram,
Kanniyakumari, Kodaikanal, Madurai, Nagapattinam, Navagraha Temple, Ooty (Ootacamund),
Rameshwaram, Salem, Thanjavur (tanjore), Thuthukudi (Tuticorin), Trichy, Vellore & Yercaud.
Tripura: Agartala & Kailashahar.
Uttaranchal: Almora, Auli, Badrinath, Corbett, Dehra Dun, Gangotri, Haridwar,
Hemkund Sahib, Kailash, Kedarnath, Mussoorie, Nainital, Rishikesh & Yamunotri.
Uttar Pradesh: Agra, Allahabad, Ayodhya, Chitrakoot, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Sarnath, Varanasi
West Bengal:Bishnupur, Durgapur, Jairambati, Kalimpong, Kolkata, Murshidabad, Navadvipa
(Nabadwip), Santiniketan & Siliguri.
Union Territory & Small States: Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Delhi, Dadra, Daman-Diu, Goa,
Lakshadweep Islands & Pondicherry
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
This app is for Trekking enthusiast, History lovers, wanderers. It consists of more than 50 treks information in Sahyadri (around Maharashtra). It will help you to search/find treks, Complete it & maintain your diary.
Whats in this app ?
1. All trek related information & pics of more than 50 forts. You can use this as a guide.
2. Locations on map
3. You can create account & maintain your own diary.
4. This is your trekking buddy.
5. Also you can share your trek details with friends.
Also we are adding more info, you can provide your suggestions at : http://goo.gl/forms/UtCPBn3VXD
Many more cool features coming soon..
Our FREE APP combines art, shopping, and food culture. It allows you to discover a selection of restaurants, shops, and artisans. At the same time, you can book tickets to visit the beautiful monuments and museums. Book your tickets while strolling through the streets of Florence – they will be available immediately, allowing you to jump the waiting lines at the best price on the internet.
Personalize your way through the historic streets, from Piazza della Signoria to Via Tornabuoni, with a stop to visit the Uffizi Gallery. From the Oltrarno district, historical home of the greatest Florentine artisans, to the Accademia Gallery where you can admire Michelangelo's David, crossing the Arno river on the Ponte Vecchio, past the goldsmiths of Florence - the app makes it all easy.
Along the way, the app will notify you of the best restaurants and cafes where you can enjoy the taste of Italian tradition, or where to take a short break for a creamy gelato or great glass of wine.
Additionally, Weekend in Italy offers you the possibility to use your tablet or your smartphone to download your voucher to visit the museums and monuments of the city.
hour flight radius from sunny Singapore. There a 52 destinations in all – one for each weekend of the year – including familiar favourites like Bali and Hong Kong, as well as off-the-beaten track gems like Da Nang and Changsha.
Whether city exploring, island hopping or soaking in the local cultures and festivities, simply scroll through our list of cities, book your tickets and you’re ready to fly!
What’s great about this app?
1. Written by the experienced travel writers of Insight Guides – get to know the best places to eat, shop, stay and see
2. All recommendations are split into budget, mid-range, and luxe categories to fit your travel budget
3. Whether you are a shopaholic, foodie or adventure-seeker, match your interest with customised itineraries
4. See what festivals and events are happening each month
5. All you need to know about your getaway location – fast facts, how to get there from Singapore, images and more
6. Use our flight search engine to find the cheapest airfare available online
7. Enjoy exclusive airfare promotions!
8. It’s FREE!
- Bandar Seri Begawan
- Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap
- Hong Kong
- Solo / Surakarta
- Kota Kinabalu
- Kuala Lumpur
- Chiang Mai
- Koh Samui
- Da Nang
- Ho Chi Minh City
The app features three sections :
1. District Selection on the main home page
2. Selection of monument/sites under a selected district
3. Detailed information about the monument with photos, history, description, directions, document links and map view (using GPS co-ordinates)
Each page of the app has a slider menu to directly navigate to details of another district and a home button to return to the home screen.
The details about the festivals are categorised under different headings, which upon clicking reveals the information and this would also close the other headings so that the information view is not cluttered.
The Map view feature can help tourists find the location. It can be used with the default Google maps on most smart phones to find the directions to the destination and also access the distance and travel time.
The home page shows the list of districts as multi-coloured buttons.
The user can select the district of choice to view the list of monuments present under the district. Upon selecting the district, the view slides to the left revealing the list of monuments
Upon selecting the district, the list of monuments/sites within the district is displayed. The monument list view is shown using a slide back screen change. The user can select the monument of choice to view the details.
Upon selecting the monument, the monument view opens up which lists the following information as per the details supplied by the department:
1. Photos : One or more monument photos will be displayed
2. History : A brief history of the monument will be displayed in this menu option
3. Social Relevance : A brief write-up on relevance of the monument and the role it played in the social fabric
4. Civil Structure Description : Some interesting points on the civil structure and architecture of the monument
5. How to Reach the place : Brief written instructions on reaching the site
6. Documentation : Web Links to external documentation (opens up the links on the mobile browser. This action will require internet since it will be an external web link)
7. Map View : Opens a map view of the site based on GPS co-ordinates supplied by the department
The details about the monument site are categorised under different headings, which upon clicking would reveal the information and this would also close the other headings so that the information view is not cluttered and this improves the readability especially on smaller screens.
Upon clicking the map view, a user can set the default map as Google Maps of Android phone, in which case the location will be displayed on map. The Google map provides the distance and route from the current location. This can help tourists in planning for the journey and guiding them during the travel to reach the site.
Mumbai Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Mumbai /mʊmˈbaɪ/, or Bombay, is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the most populous city in India, and the fourth most populous city in the world, with a total metropolitan area population of approximately 20.5 million. Along with the neighbouring urban areas, including the cities of Navi Mumbai and Thane, it is one of the most populous urban regions in the world. Mumbai lies on the west coast of India and has a deep natural harbour. In 2009, Mumbai was named an Alpha world city. It is also the wealthiest city in India, and has the highest GDP of any city in South, West or Central Asia.
Mumbai is the commercial and entertainment capital of India, it is also one of the world's top 10 centres of commerce in terms of global financial flow, generating 5% of India's GDP, and accounting for 25% of industrial output, 70% of maritime trade in India (Mumbai Port Trust & JNPT), and 70% of capital transactions to India's economy.
With the FREE Travelzoo® Android app you can:
-Find high-quality travel, entertainment, dining and spa deals.
-Book a hotel or purchase Local Deals fast and securely in under four taps.
-Browse the definitive list of the week's most amazing deals with the Top 20®.
-Easily access My Vouchers to view and redeem vouchers directly from your phone.
-Quickly tab between the Top 20®, Local Deals, Travel Deals and Hotels to discover deals.
-Effortlessly find the most important information when booking and purchasing a deal with a beautiful details screen: gorgeous photos, deal highlights, instructions to book and source of deal.
-Search for hotels that are available for your specific travel dates.
-View deals in your current location or nearby sorted by proximity (handy to look for immediate getaways in your
-Map deals based on location, right on the details screen of each deal - one of the most requested features from our subscribers.
Get exclusive deals in these international app editions:
A bit more about Travelzoo...
Since 1998, Travelzoo is the most trusted publisher of travel, entertainment deals and local deals. Our deal experts research, evaluate and test thousands of deals to find those with true value. We recommend only the very best deals whose price and availability we can confirm. We never publish a deal we wouldn’t book ourselves.
Note that this is an Alpha release, so new features will be added frequently.
Download our Destination Planner App called Nomad (http://goo.gl/i1mH9)
Inspired by Mahesh Murthy's Excel Sheet (http://oh.pn/visa)
Please check with the authorities before you plan your travel for changes/updates.