m-naira App is a peer-to-peer payment & remittance platform that interconnects all Nigerian bank accounts, Mobile wallets, and billing systems to deliver instant remittance services to Nigeria from anywhere in the world. Whether you’re supporting your family or doing business in Nigeria, m-naira App makes it easy and safe to Send, Receive, Pay and save cash instantly from your phone, at a quarter of the cost of your bank or high street money transfer provider.
m-naira App is a mobile payment and financial inclusion services app developed by BeepTool CIS Ltd. Users can Request, Pay and transfer money to one another using a mobile phone or email. An integrated financial services platform that encourages individual and cooperative savings and loans, easy payment of utility bills to connected billers and money transfer services. m-naira app is also integrated to a nanosatellite rural connectivity network, this means anyone can use the app in rural areas where cellular-based connectivity are poor or not available, this will drive digital and financial inclusivity for all Africans irrespective of their location and income level.
Features and benefits
– Instant transfers available from any UN, UK, USA and European Union (EU)-approved countries of the world to Nigeria, with 24/7 delivery.
– Real-time updates on your transfer, so you know exactly where your money is.
– No credit or debit card fees.
Use m-naira App to:
– Send money to your family and friends
– Pay medical bills
– Pay utility bills back in Nigeria
– Do business in Nigeria
– Top-up phones worldwide etc
1. FUND YOUR WALLET via ACH, Debit and credit card
2. SEND MONEY TO (Bank account, m-naira Wallet, m-naira Agent Location, Mobile Phone).
3. PAY WITH M-NAIRA (A contactless payment method using a QR code scan from the m-naira App).
4. BLINK WITH M-NAIRA – available in the m-naira app allowing users to make payments (in-store and online) with the use of a one-time password (OTP) pin eliminating the use of ATM cards for shopping online, cash withdraw and deposit at ATM and agent locations.
5. AJO/ESUSU (user/users create and manage Rotational Savings with friends and family in a group ranging between 3, 4, 5, 6,7,8.9.10 and 11 members)
6. REQUEST PAYMENT (Request and receive payments from friends and family).
7. MOBILE TOPUP (mobile top-ups for 600+ mobile operators in 150+ countries)
Make your first payment within minutes
Protect payments with your fingerprint or passcode
Sending money at a quarter of the cost of your bank or high street money transfer provider
Download the m-naira App today to see the easy, convenient and low-cost way to send money instantly to NIGERIA from where ever you are in the world. Offering great exchange rates, once your secure transfer is completed you and your recipient will be instantly alerted by either SMS or email