Just like a sticky note or note card, or even a napkin or palm of your hand, this app is great for temporarily jotting things down so you don't forget about them. Especially things you only need to remember for a few minutes. Add more that one if you need to. No need to set times or alarms, or give your note a name to be saved forever. Quick, fast, simple, and convenient.
This paid version contains no ads.
It no need run service in background and you can launch it every where you want.
So this is why I write DOCKAT!
Dockat is the most convenient and intuitive way to switch between applications and adjust system settings for Android 4.1 and up.
Whether you're in the browser, at a home screen, or anywhere else, you'll always be able to call up Dockat by swiping up from the bottom edge of the screen, which is exactly the same as launching Google Now.
You can make your own Dockat by adding the most frequently used and favorite apps just like Dock.app in OS X.
And there are more:
1. Music Controller
Display the information of the now-playing music with three function keys, Fast Forward / Rewind and Pause / Play.
2. Quick Settings
Easy access to the Setting Menu and a slider to adjust the brightness setting.
3. Full-screen gestures
Swipe down to expand the notification panel. Especially designed for large screen phones.
If you have any questions or suggestions, or would like to report a bug, please contact us immediately.
"Switchr is a well designed and well polished app with a simple, yet practical function that allows users to access their running apps quickly and conveniently." - XDA Developers
To use Switchr, just swipe in from the edge, make your selection and let go! Switchr has three different styles (Flow, Slide, and Arc), each with it's own unique way of displaying your chosen recent/running/favorite apps. With live switching, you can switch between apps in real time as you swipe! Switchr can even replace your default search action, allowing you to switch between apps using the search key or by swiping up from the navigation bar. You can also pin your favorite apps and rearrange the order to your liking.
"Ready for another one of those apps that you never thought you wanted or needed, but will fall in love with once you get it?" - Phandroid
"Sometimes change is good, and this change is just too pretty to pass up" - AndroidSpin
Switchr Pro Key
Switchr comes in all its app switching glory with the bulk of its features granted to you for free. But with the Pro key installed, all settings are unlocked, allowing you to customize every aspect of the app switching experience. Switchr Pro allows you to switch apps in real time, close running apps using gestures, use the sidebar with Switchr Slide, customize the user interface and animations in great detail, trigger it from the bottom edge, use root features such as Halo, configure blacklists/whitelists to your liking, show an unlimited amount of content, and much, much more. Get it now! http://bit.ly/switchrpro
News & Media
"A lot of Android devices have dedicated buttons to bring up the multitasking list, but Switchr may offer an even faster way to jump between running apps" - Android Police
"Switchr does switching in a way that will seem more natural to you" - Phandroid
"This is a high-quality app from a developer with a proven track record, and I can warmly recommend it" - makeuseof
"Swipe between apps quickly and select the one you want, all without lifting your finger off the screen" - Lifehacker
"Switchr aims to make multitasking more efficient and effective" - AddictiveTips
"Switchr is a great idea and I look forward to seeing where it goes" - Android Dissected
And instantaneously set a little errand, an appointment that I do not want to forget
It is an application to be notified by the alarm sound and dialog.
Usage is very simple! !
① Start the app
② Enter the notification time and content
③ Press the start button alarm
You can set an alarm so you can very easily, do immediately when you came up with.
The alarm notification with the following contents.
· Notification dialog
(Possible ON / OFF in settings) to display the Notifications panel
(Possible ON / OFF in settings) notification by vibration
(Possible ON / OFF in settings) audible alarm notification
Also, it sounds an alarm in silent mode can be set by.
①Force Quit our
②This app updates
④OFF the power to the terminal
Please note that if you do the above, you have set the alarm will be canceled.
[Characteristics of Simple Tool Series]
We have to minimize the application size Memory · CPU usage by one without unnecessary animation., To simplify the graphic function.
There is no screen. Titles, run screen will be displayed immediately.
You can use immediately when needed.
I have a multi-lingual 3.. (Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean)
※ We let me use the icons like "(http://tradnote.net/) TRAD NOTE material free" in our app icon.
[Simple Tool Series lineup]
 coin toss
 The text encryption
 instant alarm
 random number generator
 days counter (New!!)
More from developer
More toggle buttons at a limited notification area by multi-paged feature. A page switching animation is cool.
A status bar icon shows more toggle statuses in addition to a battery level.
Low battery consumption as a notification widget!
In v.3.1, added the brightness slider as a popup! Additional popups are coming soon.
Android 4.4 KitKat is supported!
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or later, MoreQuicklyPanel performs full function.
Of course, supports Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 Jelly Bean and Android 3.1, 3.2 Honeycomb also.
Android 2.3 and 3.0 are supported, even there are some limited functions.
The best partner of GALAXY Nexus, Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 10, HTC One series and Xperia series!!
* If blank panel is shown, please reduce 'Items per page'.
* If you like the previous layout and icons, please check [Classic layout].
- More Quickly access to any toggle from a notification panel.
- More toggles are placed at the panel by the multi-page feature. The page switching animation is comfortable.
- You can open settings of Wi-Fi or Bluetooth etc. by sub button below main toggle buttons.
- New Popup Panel feature is available at some sub buttons.(Brightness slider NEW!)
- You can customize toggle items to show and its order.
- You can select toggle icon color.
- You can customize a color of background and separator.
- Starts MoreQuicklyPanel automatically at boot time.
- The icons are blinking while the status are changing. (Wifi and Bluetooth)
- The status bar icon shows toggle status in addition to battery level.
- The status bar icon can be hidden. (Only in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Collaborate with MoreQuicklyDock.
19 toggle buttons
- Airplane mode : Shows & toggles airplane mode. In 4.2 after, opens wireless & network settings.
- Silent mode : Shows & toggles silent mode. Normal -> Vibrate -> Silent and Normal again.
- Wi-Fi : Shows & toggles Wi-Fi.
- Bluetooth : Shows & toggles Bluetooth.
- GPS : Shows GPS status and opens GPS settings.(Normal apps cannot change GPS status by the system security.)
- Auto-rotate screen : Shows & toggles automatic screen rotation. You can lock in the current orientation.
- Accounts & sync (Auto-sync) : Shows & toggles accounts & sync (auto-sync).
- Brightness : Shows & toggles brightness. Auto -> Dim -> Normal -> Max and Auto again.
- Wireless & network settings : Opens 'Wireless & network settings' screen. You can toggle NFC etc. from there.
- Mobile network settings : Opens 'Mobile network settings' screen. You can toggle 2G/3G/4G and 'Mobile data (Data enabled)' from there.
- WiFi hotspot : Shows & toggles portable WiFi hotspot.
- Mobile data : On / Off mobile data = data access over Mobile network. Equivalent to [Settings] > [Data usage] > [Mobile data] and [Settings] > [More...] > [Mobile networks] > [Data enabled] .
- Flashlight : On / Off LED flashlight. You can select external flashlight apps instead of an internal feature.
- Wake lock : Keeps screen ON with current brightness.
- Battery : Shows battery level and opens battery status screen.
- System settings : Opens system settings.
- Quick settings : Opens quick settings. (Runs only Android 4.2)
- MoreQuicklyPanel settings : Opens MoreQuicklyPanel settings.
- Close notification panel : Closes a notification panel.
The limitation on Android 2.3 and 3.0.
- The notification panel always closes after touch. Please use the option 'Re-expand the panel'. (2.3 only)
- An animation of page switching is not supported. (2.3 and 3.0)
- Classic layout is not supported. (2.3 only)
- To stay at the top, please hide a status bar icon or place it at the right end. (2.3 only)
*This Wi-Fi widget only enables or disables Wi-Fi. It dose not care to connect the Wi-Fi access point.
This widget only enable or disable Wi-Fi. It dose not care to connect the Wi-Fi access point.
How to use:
-Long tap at a home screen, and select [Widget] from the menu, and select [QuicklyWifi] in the widget list.
-Push the QuicklyWifi button to ON or OFF Wi-Fi.
-QuicklyWifi button's Wi-Fi icon become green when Wi-Fi is ON, become gray when OFF. The icon blinks while the Wi-Fi state is changing.
How to use:
-Long tap at a home screen, and select [Widget] from the menu, and select [QuicklySilentMode] in the widget list.
-Push the QuicklySilentMode button to change the Ringer Mode.
-QuicklySilentMode toggles Normal mode => Vibrate mode => Silent mode, and Normal mode again.
When Airplane Mode is set to ON, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth (and so on) are disabled. It is useful if you want to reduce battery consumption.
How to use:
-Long tap at home screen, and select [Widget] from menu, and select [QuicklyAirplaneMode] in the widget list.
-Push the QuicklyAirplaneMode button to ON or OFF Airplane Mode.
-QuicklyAirplaneMode button's Airplane Mode icon become green when Airplane Mode is ON, become gray when OFF.
How to use:
-Long tap at a home screen, and select [Widget] from the menu, and select [QuicklyBluetooth] in the widget list.
-Push the QuicklyBluetooth button to ON or OFF Bluetooth.
-QuicklyBluetooth button's Bluetooth icon become green when Bluetooth is ON, become gray when OFF. The icon blinks while the Bluetooth state is changing.
QuicklyPanel includes my 4 toggle widgets in one cell.
QuicklyAirplaneMode, QuicklyWifi, QuicklyBluetooth and QuicklySilentMode.
-4 toggle functions are in ONE cell. In this update, Battery monitor is added too!
-The button like touch feeling!
-While Wi-Fi and Bluetooth state are changing, the icons blink.
This Wi-Fi widget only enables or disables Wi-Fi. It dose not care to connect the Wi-Fi access point.
How to use:
-Long tap at a home screen, and select [Widget] from the menu, and select [QuicklyPanel] in the widget list.
-Push each button to ON / OFF each function.
-The button's icon become green when the function is enabled, become gray when it is disabled. The icon blinks while the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth state is changing.