Also includes the new STOPWATCH , TIMER, ALERM CLOCK
New Design, new Android KITKAT, new Nexus 5.
- Digital & analog clock
- Customizable digital/analog widget
- Countdown timer
- Lock-screen widgets
- Night mode
We are working on improving the compatibility.
KW: Nexus Clock, Nexus clock, Android 4.4, KitKat
It turns your LED on the back on your nexus 5 on or off.
This flashlight is the best for people who just want to have the maximum amount of light from their phone. The light of this application is set to 100%, which is the highest brightness you can get. Want to find your car keys in the dark? no problem, the illumination will be strong enough to illuminate the complete room.
- Nexus 5
- HTC Desire
- HTC Desire HD
- HTC Desire s
- HTC Wildfire s
- Sony Xperia T (LT30p)
- Sony Xperia V
- Sony Xperia P (LT22i)
- SEMC Xperia S (LT26i)
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Ace
Please contact me if it works on your device and it is not in the list yet, so i can make the list of working devices longer.
Brightest Flashlight for your HTC One, LG G2, Sony Xperia, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Not 2, Galaxy Note, Nexus 5, MOTO X, MOTO G and many more!
Integrated battery bar to show you how much battery is left, what is the temperature of your battery
Flashlight with your Phone's LED, now with Compass to help you find your way!
Turn your phone into brightest flash light instantly!
Supported Devices (Tested Phone)
Galaxy S 4
Galaxy S 3
Sony Xperia Z
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S2
HTC One Max
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Note 3
Samsung Note 2
and many more...
Now you can have LED light with you all the time. Don't leave home with out it!
Compass to navigate during complete darkness!
Integrated Battery Bar
Easy to use
Turns light on start.
Save Battery. Turns led off on "Back", "Home" or "Power" button to save battery.
No GPS tracking!
Checks if there is stock of any of the Nexus 5 models and notifies you ASAP, so you can buy it!!. You can choose the models and the store you want to be nofifed for.
The app shows a countdown to the first expected availability day.
Get notifications (if you want) when more precise specifications are known or when important news come up.
Plus, get also the stock of the Nexus 4, if any come up again, and be notified.
You are free to choose the notifications (if any) that you want to receive.
* INTERNET - The Internet
* BOOT - to restore mail notifications on device boot
* EXTERNAL STORAGE - to cache preferences
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to determine if network connectivity is available
* VIBRATE - required for notifications on some devices
What it does not:
Collects any personal information more than the country your phone think it is. We need this information to know the google play shop that corresponds to you.
We have asked an advertisement provider to try to collect some money. If you don't like this, you are welcome to get the ad free version for a donate like price.
No, it does not cook, either.
It needs an internet connection:
The app needs an active and healthy internet connection if you want to be notified as soon as possible. This does NOT mean that the app consumes a lot of your data plan. In fact, it consumes a tiny fraction of the consume of e.g. Whatsapp. You can check it navigating to "settings" -> "data usage" in your smartphone.
The app is in heavy (and fast) development. Expect regular updates and, hope not, some bugs.
Please, be sure you have at least version 1.15
This plug-in can only be used on rooted phones with the custom kernels noted below. Use at your own risk! You must enable plug-in support under the Advanced section of Lux preferences.
Latest 'Franco' or 'Faux' kernels for the Nexus 5
What does this plug-in provide?
- Higher quality astronomer/night modes and subzero adjustment.
- On screen buttons are adjusted
- Screenshots are no longer discoloured
- Improved contrast
It is recommended that you reboot your device after uninstalling this plug-in.
Produce your own plug-ins with the Lux Plug-in Library:
This is the best led flashlight app because it does what is suppose to do, turn the led on. Don't bother doing anything else.
- Fast loading.
- Nice blue Led Flashlight On/Off Button.
- Lock option. This option disables the On/Off button and keeps the light ON even if you switch to another app(you can't use the camera while in lock mode).
- Hi resolution HD images, one for each resolution screen size.
- Awesome home screen icon.
- Prevents the device from switching to sleep mode.
Your phone needs to have a led flashlight in the back for this app to work. All flashlights are leds, so if you have flash on your camera, this app should work. Please do not download/complain if your phone doesn't have one.
The app allows you to view detailed network information (LTE/CDMA/EVDO/1xRTT on any provider that supports it) and change Sprint specific settings on the phone.
Root access is only required to change settings without MSL. If you know your MSL, you can enter it manually without any root access requirement.
- Ability to view virtually all CDMA cell tower info
- Ability to view virtually all LTE cell tower info (Any LTE provider worldwide)
- Enable/disable band 26 and 41 LTE, set priority of LTE bands
- Edit settings without MSL (REQUIRES ROOT!)
- View MEID/ESN on CDMA networks
- Many more!
For support, please visit this thread on XDA Developers:
WARNING:Although this app itself cannot change any settings, the hidden pages it launches may be able to cause irreversible damage to your phone if used incorrectly. Please ensure you know what you are doing before changing any settings!
This is a mini resource monitor for your phone. It monitors the free memory (RAM) in MB and CPU (Processor) usage in %. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corners of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can manage your smart phone with live resource consumption statistics, just like what you do in your PC!
Pro version support display only CPU usage or display only free memory. You can also disable the notification icon. It is also ad-free. Pro version available at:
1.0.82 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
1.0.80 Fix for Nexus 5, update icon, bug fixes
1.0.78 Fixes for kitkat (4.4)
1.0.76 Optimize (battery)
1.0.74 Optimize (HTC devices)
1.0.68 Start on boot, optimize for HD res
1.0.67 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.66 Text transparency
1.0.64 Display CPU frequency, text alignment
1.0.61 UI for 4.x devices
1.0.58 Text shadow and "0" transparency level
1.0.57 Bug fix for color picker
1.0.55 Touch through. Top / bottom center option
1.0.53 Remove unnecessary permission requirements
1.0.52 Bug fix for transparency value
1.0.40-50 Custom height / width / font size / fonts / color
The flashlight embedded in your device will promptly blink as your phone is ringing, or a new text has been received. Moreover, you can set/unset the flashlight blinking for each different notification event (Facebook or Twitter update, calendar alert, any other apps events). You can decide to have your light notification only when your cell phone is upside down, and the light will continue blinking till you get the notification.
This app is greatly helpful for people with hearing disabilities.
Some features may require the full version.
The app was tested on:
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus,
- Samsung Galaxy Note,
- Samsung Galaxy S2*,
- Samsung Galaxy S3*,
- Samsung Galaxy S4,
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos,
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1,
- Sony Xperia miro,
- Motorola Droid RAZR,
- Motorola DROID4,
- LG Nexus 4,
- LG Nexus 5,
- HTC One X.
We are aware that flashME could not properly work with some device configurations. This is not a bug, and the issue could be fixed after a custom device configuration. Please contact the developer for any feedback and any further comments.
(*) If you buy the full version with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 the following procedure is required to fix a problem with TalkBack: go to Settings -> Application manager -> All - Disable Google TTS (text to speech) - Disable Samsung TTS (text to speech).
Help me to translate flashME in other languages, please send an email to email@example.com for more informations.
★★ Flash Notification 2 released !! ★★
----- NOTICE ----------------
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blink
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
1) Flashing, when SMS arrived.
(Using other SMS app like GoSMS and behavior may not work)
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) The flash is repeated at specific intervals
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* This app is a light weight version of [Vibrate then Ring with Flash]
Notification / Flash / LED / light / blink / flashlight / camera / shiny / noti / alert / alerts / notify / twitter / facebook / messenger / kakao / clock / Whatsapp / line / email /gmail / google+ / deaf / hearing / impairment
- download up to three files simultaneously;
- accelerated download by using multithreading (9 parts)
- interception of links from the browser and clipboard;
- icon of the program and downloading progress in the notification panel;
- backup list of downloads and settings on SD card;
- completion notification by sound and vibration;
- resume after reconnection or program restart;
- save different file types in different folders;
- built-in browser for sites with registration;
- plan files download on a schedule;
- widget on your home screen;
- site manager;
- and many more...
Add links from browser:
- press on link and from the window "Complete action using" select ADM (supported by Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser, Chrome)
- long press on a link to display the context menu, press "Share link" and from the window "Share via" select ADM (supported by Firefox, Skyfire, Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser)
- copy the link and the service will intercept the link (supported by Maxthon)
- press on the download to start/stop the process;
- press on the completed download to open the file;
- long press on download to display the context menu.
The program shows ads. To disable buy ADM Pro.
YouTube is not supported under the rules of Google.
Reset your ADSL account connection.
View the last number connected to your ADSL account.
The "Check my line" feature will allow you to perform a port recreate.
View your renewal date on your domain registration.
View network related notifications.
You can open it by swiping up from the bottom of the screen, double clicking Home button and a lot of more amazing methods.
With Quick Touch, you are able to,
- ★choose App alphabetically or launch it from recently used history★
- switch Airplane mode
- switch Screen Auto Rotation
- switch GPS
- switch WI-FI and APN
- switch Auto Screen Brightness and modify Screen Brightness
- modify Media Volume
- set Ringtone Mode
- turn on Flashlight (torch feature) like quick toggle
- short cuts of Map, Camera, System Settings
- quick system toggles panel like the Notification Toggle panel.
- and more other quick settings (quick toggles/power toggles )
Controlling your Android device has never been so easy and grace ever!
The more power Setting Toggles will be release in the future versions.
More from developer
This widget only enable or disable Wi-Fi. It dose not care to connect the Wi-Fi access point.
How to use:
-Long tap at a home screen, and select [Widget] from the menu, and select [QuicklyWifi] in the widget list.
-Push the QuicklyWifi button to ON or OFF Wi-Fi.
-QuicklyWifi button's Wi-Fi icon become green when Wi-Fi is ON, become gray when OFF. The icon blinks while the Wi-Fi state is changing.
For Android 4.3, 4.2, 4.1 Jelly Bean, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and Android 3.1, 3.2 Honeycomb.
The best partner with GALAXY Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 !!
Now Android 4.3 tested!
* If the Dock disappears after your customization, please reduce the number of items per page. Max items per page depends on a device.
- You can run your favorite apps MORE QUICKLY from the notification panel.
- Running apps are listed after registered apps, you can switch to it with one touch.
- By Notification Paging Technology, there is no theoretical limit of the number of apps shortcuts.
- Page switching animation is pleasant.
- Simple single page mode is available.
- It is easy and comfortable to add or remove the app shortcuts by action bar user interface.
- You can arrange the order of items.
- You can show battery level as a status bar icon.
- You can hide a status bar icon in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a invisible icon at the right end. (NOT in 4.1 Jelly Bean after)
- In Jelly Bean, you can hide a status bar icon by MIN notification priority.
- MoreQuicklyDock works in sync with MoreQuicklyPanel.
- BEST FIT for Nexus series and HTC One series!
* Other kind of shortcut - contacts, bookmark etc. - will be supported at the future updates.
How to use Task manager:
- Current running apps are colored on the bottom of the button.
- Touch the app icon, and the app appears in the foreground.
- Touch the colored bottom, and the popup menu appears. In this menu, You can Add to Dock unregistered app, and you can force to close the app from 'App Info' .
- Running apps are scanned at a frequency configured at 'Task scan interval'. If 'No interval scan' is selected, you can update the current running apps list with a page switcher button.
How to use:
-Long tap at a home screen, and select [Widget] from the menu, and select [QuicklySilentMode] in the widget list.
-Push the QuicklySilentMode button to change the Ringer Mode.
-QuicklySilentMode toggles Normal mode => Vibrate mode => Silent mode, and Normal mode again.
When Airplane Mode is set to ON, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth (and so on) are disabled. It is useful if you want to reduce battery consumption.
How to use:
-Long tap at home screen, and select [Widget] from menu, and select [QuicklyAirplaneMode] in the widget list.
-Push the QuicklyAirplaneMode button to ON or OFF Airplane Mode.
-QuicklyAirplaneMode button's Airplane Mode icon become green when Airplane Mode is ON, become gray when OFF.
How to use:
-Long tap at a home screen, and select [Widget] from the menu, and select [QuicklyBluetooth] in the widget list.
-Push the QuicklyBluetooth button to ON or OFF Bluetooth.
-QuicklyBluetooth button's Bluetooth icon become green when Bluetooth is ON, become gray when OFF. The icon blinks while the Bluetooth state is changing.
QuicklyPanel includes my 4 toggle widgets in one cell.
QuicklyAirplaneMode, QuicklyWifi, QuicklyBluetooth and QuicklySilentMode.
-4 toggle functions are in ONE cell. In this update, Battery monitor is added too!
-The button like touch feeling!
-While Wi-Fi and Bluetooth state are changing, the icons blink.
This Wi-Fi widget only enables or disables Wi-Fi. It dose not care to connect the Wi-Fi access point.
How to use:
-Long tap at a home screen, and select [Widget] from the menu, and select [QuicklyPanel] in the widget list.
-Push each button to ON / OFF each function.
-The button's icon become green when the function is enabled, become gray when it is disabled. The icon blinks while the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth state is changing.