"Licence check error ": so far seems to be fixed Amazing app, very useful. Doesn't adjust color scheme for lollipop. Doesn't automatically adjust colors for lollipop. Manually changing background to white with green symbols the notification looks much better, but this should be automatic on lollipop.
Keeps disappearing, I have to update the panel constantly..
Great app until... I have this app on my galaxy nexus and plan to install on my HTC one max that will be replacing the nexus. I have no complaints. Update: Was a great app until I bought the HTC one max running android 4.4.2. The hotspot feature is useless now. I expect better support for a paid app. Please fix!
Love it Works well on Lollipop, but I'm wondering if there is a way to hide it from my lock screen notifications.
Developer still cares Glad for seeing developer to work on a lollipop compatible version. Well done !
Love the app, but... My battery is at 85% but MQP says 51%. And, the app is unresponsive. This is on Kit Kat w/Nexus 5. Please fix! Giving 3 stars because it seems to work half the time. UPDATE: I've contacted you multiple times. It's never gone anywhere.
- The license error on Android 5.0 or later is fixed.
- The crash bug at starting MoreQuicklyPanel Settings screen was fixed. (Android 4.0.x)
- Added the lock screen support. You can show or hide MoreQuicklyPanel on the lock screen.(Android 5.0 Lollipop or later)
- The logic is optimized. Work more smoothly.
* v.220.127.116.11 does not support Android 3.x and 2.3. The users of Honeycomb and Gingerbread can use up to v.18.104.22.168.