Get inspiration for your designs and discover new colors schemas.
Browse RGB colors list with color names
Create and save new RGB colors
Check harmonic and complementary colores
Browse color palettes
Create your owns palettes up to 5 colors
Improve your CSS designs with the HTML and RGB codes.
Compatible with tablets
Make a photo and detect the color of any touched point.
Show hex code, RGB values, and Hex Code.
Assist in deficiency of color vision to the Hex code of Color
Copy to Clipboard
Bookmark Favorite Color
See the Color in full screen
Set the Color as solid wallpaper .
Check wether the dress as #gold and #white, #blue and #black
Like on Facebook
Color Picker from https://code.google.com/p/yuku-android-util/
- The ability to save thousands of your favorite colors and palettes.
- A built-in tool to illustrate color harmony, which is useful for graphic designers.
- A simplified user interface that allows users to navigate through functions seamlessly.
- An Artistic Color Wheel for traditional artists.
- You can export your colors as an image to your gallery and share them with your friends!
Stay tuned as this app will be updating due to your feedback!
Satisfy your inner designer.
People all around the world, including editors at Tested, c|net, and MakeUseOf, love SwatchMatic, and you will too. It's a free, fun, new way to capture, combine and share the colors you need for your website, startup logo, or kitchen makeover.
See a color you like, grab it. Whenever. Wherever.
Your Android's lens becomes a Terminator eye that can tell you the name of any color you point at.
In realtime, SwatchMatic shows you colors that nicely match the one you're sampling. There's no need to take a photo and wait for the result.
Find analogs, complements, or triads, even the dominant colors in the scene. Once you're happy with the combo, just touch to save it as a palette. Your swatch book is always with you.
Are you a tweaker? Tweak colors all you like. Right on your Android.
Easy sliders let you subtly edit the individual colors in the palette. You don't have to stick to the color "rules," but you can if you want to. You decide.
Dress robots in your colors and share them with the world.
Palettes shouldn't be the bland things you see in paint stores. They should be fun. They should feature robots. Share images of lovable robots wearing your colors, alongside all the values needed to recreate them anywhere.
Shoot colors straight into Photoshop and Illustrator (in the pro version).
SwatchMaticPRO let's you export your palettes as Adobe Swatch Exchange files direct to most Adobe applications. It takes just seconds get your colors into an Adobe swatch pane.
Robots are fun, swatch files too, but sometimes plain text will do.
Export out all your color names and values (in RGB, HSV, HEX, and even RAL Classic notation) as plain text for reuse anywhere — in other applications, at the paint store, the printing bureau, wherever.
☆ Augmented reality style UI lets you build color palettes in real time, on top of whatever you're viewing through your Android.
☆ Fun names are instantly assigned to your colors and palettes in English, Spanish, French, Polish, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese or Chinese.
☆ New retro-future style robots! Free to try. (Original robots are still included and free to use. Change between styles via preferences.)
☆ Instant sharing of colors as text or images to Facebook, Twitter, or any social media app you have installed on your Android.
☆ Fast export to Adobe applications (In the pro version only. Read how it works here: http://www.appbaan.com/swatchmatic/user-guide-1/sharing_palettes_with_adobe_products/ ).
☆ Works with Android versions 2.2 and above.
☆ Detailed preferences to make your palettes look beautiful on any Android.
☆ And robots! Did we mention the robots?
The tool is based on Danielle Vass colors file :
Find the code at github : https://github.com/HozakaN/MaterialDesignColorPalette
See what RGB code the PMS, NCS or RAL color has, or simply take a photo and find the PMS, NCS and RAL-colors in the image.
* Overview of the RAL-CLASSIC colors
* Overview of the PMS colors
* Overview of the NCS colors
* Take a photo or choose from the gallery and compare color range with the RAL, NCS or PANTONE programs.
* See the PMS, NCS or RAL colors as RGB or HEX-colors.
How this works: The image is split into 8 different areas, and the average color of each are is shown. If you want a more exact color, try to take a photo up close to the color you want.
Disclaimer: Due to the fact that every camera shows colors in different way, this application cant be 100% exact. Use this application as an idea bank.
1 type of brushes (5 types of brushes available in full version)
Layers! (available in full version)
Full color picker
Color Circle - Draw Wherever you are
Keywords: color circle, illustration, sketch, paint, brushes, coloring free, draw, layers.
Found an inspirational color in the street and want to create a palette based on it?
Arguing about a color shade with your friends and need a tool to analyze it to prove who’s right?
Looking for a terra cotta lipstick for your girlfriend but not sure what color “Terra cotta” actually is?
Exotic Colors – a new app for solving these tasks and for more other purposes!
• Determine colors on photos and images and analyze them in great detail: Hex, RGB, HVS/HSB, CMYK, Hunter-Lab, XYZ values
• Surf through a list of over 700 named colors to find inspiration and learn color names that you have never imagined before (bonus feature: change to Russian language to learn color names in Russian)
• Create palettes based on a color’s complementary, split complementary, analogous, triadic colors, shades etc.
• Share your color palettes via social networks, e-mail etc.
Great designer’s tool and a fun app for everyone to enjoy.
We appreciate your feedback as it will help us to improve this app. Please send any comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
tags: color, color code, color editor, determine color, pick color, color picker, analyze color, color palette, color list, named colors, process color, edit color, get color, create palette, color tool
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Torch Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Flashlight app by color note developer
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
Find 4 matching colors and use 5 different algorithms to choose the set of colors in your taste. Find them with Color Harmony!
•Stunning design with clean look and feel
•Finding 4 matching colors in harmony
•Matching colors in camera mode
•Translating colors to RAL format (color matching system used in Europe)
•Variety of color modes (RGB, HSV, RAL)
•Variety of algorithms of color harmony
If you want this app to be translated to your native language, you can contribute at http://powsty.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=15580
tags: color harmony, harmonizer, swatch, color swatches
Takes a photo and the color on the center is shown on RGB, HSV and HTML notation. Also looks for the nearest color name and speaks it (needs the Speech Synthesis API to speak Colors). It has a list of more than 1600 color names.
Useful for color blind people, designers, etc.
Due to popular demand, now includes a white balance option!
Can also share recognized colors by Facebook, Twitter, Email, etc.
It is very handy and easy to use. You just need to point your camera to any object and this application will identify the color automatically.
ON Color Measure allows you to detect the color in real time live camera mode or capture the image and move the aim pointer to detect the color. You can also do the color detection on images loaded from the gallery. The color informations will be displayed on the dashboard on the screen. It includes color, RGB value, HSV value, Hex code and HTML color names.
It lets you grab and save the color information with just one click. You can open the previously saved records and image anytime.
ON Color Measure is very useful especially for graphic designer, interior designer, material engineers and artist to find out the perfect color match for any object. It is also important for the colorblind people to recognize the color of any viewed object.
★ Real-time color detection
★ Load image from Gallery
★ Movable color aiming cursor
★ One click grab and save color information
★ Open previously saved image & color records
★ Color information display: RGB, HSV, Hex, Color sample, Color names
★ Lock/Unlock screen in camera mode
★ Auto focus when click on anywhere on the screen preview
★ Camera flash light
★ Keep screen awake
ON Color Measure is a free instrument on android with more and more features will be added in future. We hope that this tool will be useful to you whenever you want to check for a color, save color information or compare colors. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!!
Ultimate color palette maker for designers or artists is cooler than Kuler. Easily create amazing color schemes on your mobile devices. Use Pictoria to pick unique colors from your favorite photos. Generate even more compatible combinations using a visual color wheel or a mixing (Itten's or artist's) colour wheel. Instant color inspiration for your next website design, interior decorating or fashion coordination project.
Equip yourself with this brilliant palette generator!
Please post a review telling others what you like about it. Or write to my email about any issues that you have :) It is my desire to deliver the best app possible!
- Correct picture orientation support has been added.
- Startup hotfix.
- Maintenance release.
- Split complimentary rule bug has been fixed.
- Email sharing has been added.
- New wheel component with better precision and smooth behaviour at borders.
- Better handling of low saturated colors.
- Text toggle for palette view has been added.
- Camera support has been added for picture palettes.
- Full screen mode for palette view has been added. You can use double tap on palette view.
- Image color picker was improved.
- Palette view has been improved.
- Rule selector popup UI has been improved.
- Header size improvements.
- Image export notification has been added.
- Picture palette export to camera roll.
- Bugfixes and improvements.
- Performance improvements have been made for loading process. See your color palette up to two times faster :)
- Language selection bugfix.
- Menu close on back button.
- Improved wheel view and palette view for different screen sizes.
- Improved non wide screen tablet support.
- Pictorial now supports Ukrainian and German translations.
- Russian translation has been added.
- Analytics has been integrated.
- Default palettes have been tuned.
- Back button hides app on my palettes screen.
- Palette from photo feature has been implemented.
- Performance optimizations.
- Scale tuning. Tablets are supported.
- Bug fixes for palettes list height and back button behavior.
- Fonts, icons and titles tuning.
- Back button behavior tuning.
- Icon, fonts and splash screen have been changed.
- Double complementary rule has been implemented.
- Triad rule has been implemented.
- Monochromatic rule has been implemented.
- Complementary rule has been implemented.
- Split complementary rule has been implemented.
- Back button handler has been added.
- Dynamic shadow for touch controls has been implemented.
- Value screen click handler has been added.
- Initial release.
- Analogous rule has been implemented
- Linear HSV and Itten's (artist's) color wheel have been integrated.
** Optimized for tablets (7” or bigger) **
Fun things to do with Paint & Draw are:
- Paint a masterpiece from a blank canvas to finish.
- Paint on a page from a coloring book.
- Take photos of friends and draw a funny face on them.
- Use the widget for quick notes and write a special note on a friend's tablet.
- Save and easily share your paintings with your friends.
Advanced features include:
- Custom color palette
- Custom brush types
- Endless canvas perfect for notes.
* Multilingual application (Japanese, Chinese, English)
* 5 functions of Search. (RGB, CMYK, Munsell, DIC-Color Number, Word)
* Searching for approximate DIC colors (DIC-color No.) in your photo.
* The each colors in “Traditional colours (Nippon, France, China)” have the name and the story.
* Sending the color data you selected by e-mail.
* Selected colors’ appearance (image) of various papers, Aluminum CAN, film
【Color Setting before using】
Please do “Color Setting” in order to prepare for favorable showing.
Color Setting (The default is set to sRGB.):
- For Galaxy SⅡ： 「GALAXY_S2」
- For Xperia acro： 「XPERIA_ACRO」
（If you had devices other than “Galaxy SⅡ” “Xperia acro”, please keep the default setting.）
The color of the DIC digital COLOR GUIDE displayed here might be different from the DIC color guide Publications.
We make doubly sure that all information and values are correct, but give you no guarantee of those. Please note that all information and values are for reference only. We will never make restitution, if using this application may cause any damage or trouble.
【The recommended OS】
Android OS Version 2.1/2.2/2.3,4.x
Part of your free membership, this app connects your mobile devices to the Creative Cloud and unlocks new tools in your favorite apps. It also allows you to browse and preview your PSD, AI and other design files stored in the cloud.
Sign up for a free Adobe ID and start collaborating with your team immediately. The free Creative Cloud membership includes 2GB of cloud storage and trial access to every Adobe creative tool.
PREVIEW: The current version is stable and ready for everyday use. However, it does not support all the features of Creative Cloud. Throughout the preview, we will be providing updates with new features on a regular basis.
This app is for those who have realized that they are on autopilot most of the time but who have had glimpses of what life truly is when you are actually present, moment by moment, with your experience.
Mindfulness can be cultivated through a practice such as meditation or yoga and this app tries to supplement these by stimulating and encouraging increased awareness in your normal daily activities.
Every morning, everyone gets the same new challenge for the day. If you accept the challenge, you then try your best throughout the day to incorporate it in your experience. In the evening, you mark the challenge as finished and add a daily journal entry to keep track of your progress and share your insights with the others.
Every challenge focuses on just a small, tiny part of your experience and tries to make you to be present and aware, and not let your attention be scattered all over the place. With time, if you take the challenges seriously and persevere, your awareness will increase and you will reap its many benefits.
Any kind of feedback is greatly appreciated. The app is a work in progress but with a clear goal: increased moment-to-moment awareness. Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With haute, your device becomes your personal style assistant that helps you decide how to match your clothes.
The app is fast and easy to use, making it your best friend when you go shopping or when you have to dress for an event like a wedding, a party or a date ;)
Getting the right colors for that perfect look was never easier. With haute, you just snap a photo of the rig you want to match with and you instantly get several color combinations on designer-like sketches organized in collections. Each collection has its own feel and distinctive mark. Depending on your gender (man/boy or woman/girl), the colors are presented on male or female sketches so that you see exactly how they fit together.
You can check every sketch in detail, shuffle colors on it or precisely choose which color goes with which garment. You can save all those chic, trendy, stylish, glamourous looks in your favorite looks and access them anytime for fast reference.
Haute helps you mix and match beautiful colors for your shoes, accessories, shirts, suits, skirts, dresses or any other piece of apparel in your closet.
Our vision is to help people dress great. We want to make fashion knowledge accessible and available fast and easy, everywhere you go.
Next time you're feeling chatty, please send us your feedback at email@example.com. We'd love to hear what you think.
IMPORTANT: Because of historical reasons and customer support, the functionality provided by Real Colors Pro is identical to that provided by upgrading to Pro inside our other app Real Colors. So, if you would like the full functionality, you can either buy the Real Colors Pro app OR use the upgrade inside the Real Colors app.
Google Play Staff Pick for both mobile and tablet.
"A designer's must", Anonymous, Product Designer, Barcelona
"Fantastic work", Gina Chacon, Digital Artist, Mexico
"Love it", Adam Bjurstrom, Freelance designer, Louisville
- Automatically generate color palettes (color schemes) from photos using color theory rules: complementary, monochromatic, analogous, shades, triad, tetrad, split complementary and our unique algorithm
- Create beautiful wallpapers from your favorite color palettes
- Automatically generate the color spectrum from photo
- Colors from the color palette (color scheme) can be easily edited
- Get detailed information about the colors (HEX, RGB, HSB)
- Save color palettes in a library for future reference
- Export your color palettes (photo, color spectrum, HEX, RGB and HSB color values, Adobe Swatch Exchange file)
- Share your most beautiful color palettes (color schemes)
Real Colors is used by creatives all over the world for web design, interior design, colour matching for clothing and creating color themes.
We appreciate any kind of feedback that will make this product better. Send us your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have free access to photos for 98 common bird species and have the possibility to purchase add-ons of photos for birds from the following regions: US, UK, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, France, Germany and Romania. More regions will be added based on your requests.
If you are new to birding, this app is the perfect field guide to help you start.
Look around your neighborhood and discover fascinating birds and learn to appreciate nature's diversity.