View, analyze, markup, translate and share any 3D CAD model or drawing including dwg, catia, x_t, stp, igs files and more. Files can be opened directly from email, Dropbox or Google Drive. Once you upload a model into your app, you can easily:
- View the model from any angle, zoom in and rotate
- Apply a bounding box for quick measurements
- Markup and make annotations
- View job information on models
- Email the model directly from the app. Recipients can view and rotate the model from their email - no need to create their own account. Links to the model can also be sent via Slack or any other app.
- Build a catalog of models for future reference
- Log into the free app from your computer and translate your models from any format into stl, step and 3D pdfs.
We help machine shops increase profitability by cataloging and enabling instant search of your library of previous work, capturing all of your quotes and models in one place for immediate recall. Instantly know if you won the previous bid, and if so, how profitable the job was. With that formerly tribal knowledge captured, cataloged and searchable, you’ll quote faster, work more efficiently, and manufacture more profitably.
Most organizations still develop quotes and estimates semi-manually. They lack the tools to view a CAD drawing or model, instantly search their catalog for previous models and quotes to use as templates, and easily see if those previous models were profitable. It’s the 21st century, but most still quote like it’s 1995. Machine Research provides the automation tools to catalog your models for instant search based on desired parameters. From the catalog, you’ll have all the job information associated with making the part that’s easily accessible and sharable for the whole team. Machine Research takes the knowledge from your employees’ heads, and catalogs and automates it to make your quoting process faster and more efficient, and your business more profitable.