Through the Machining Cloud, the cutting-tool manufacturers descriptive, usage and geometric information and application knowledge is readily available to power CAM systems, simulation and tool-management software, cutting-tool presetters, machine tools and other shop equipment.
This Cloud-based solution provides the product data needed to efficiently run today’s data-hungry shop. The Machining Cloud is:
• Cloud-Enabled, always up-to-date and available from any location or device
• Open, to any cutting tool manufacturer, software vendor or other data consumer
• Standard, utilizing ISO13399, STEP, GTC, DIN4000 and MTConnect
• Feature rich, productivity toolbox on the desktop, and iPad and Android tablets\
• Cutting Tool Brands now available include: Allen Benjamin, Allied Machine & Engineering, Colibri, Command, Dapra, Denitool, Destiny Tool, Emuge, GARR TOOL, G.W. Schultz, IMCO, Ingersoll, Iscar, Jergens, Kennametal, KOMET GROUP, KYOCERA SGS Precision Tools, LMT Onsrud, MAFord, Mitsubishi Hitachi Tool Engineering, Mitsubishi Materials, North American Tool, OSG, PHorn, Raptor, Redline, RobbJack, Seco Tools, TaeguTec, Tap Associates, Tungaloy, Walter, WIDIA, and WNT
• Over 728,982 products and 567,778 3D models available
Using the Machining Cloud App users have access to a rich set of features including Tool Selector, Tool Configurator, Tool Advisor, Tool Package / Job Management, Reporting and Commerce.
Machining Cloud supports only tablet devices.