Do you want...?
★ You want to compare different types of activities (running, walking, jogging) and track your runs via GPS?
★ You are looking for an app which motivates and encourages you losing weight in your diet?
★ You want to know how much calories you burn?
★ You want to improve your physical fitness and health?
Perfect! FitApp is the ideal app for you and it's a 100% FREE GPS running app!
FitApp is your personal fitness coach which includes a health diary. It supports you at many different sports activities such as running or jogging, bicycling, inline skating, mountain biking, walking, cross country skiing and many more. Furthermore it helps you to lose weight, count your calories or to reach your ideal body weight.
Via GPS you can easily track your activities, save it in your diary and look it up whenever you’d like to. In contrast to other health or fitness apps FitApp provides you with an exact location via GPS and saves your battery while you are running, jogging or walking.
In addition this fitness app shows you a precise review of the calories you burned, the distance and the pace, while you are running. With FitAppp you can also compare different types of activities. This feature helps you to track all your activities and runs via GPS and look up how many calories you've burned. You also get a detailed overview of your weight which helps you with your weight loss during a diet. FitApp is your personal running coach. It accompanies you when you want to improve your health, lose weight, increase your endurance or reach your personal fitness goals.
The built in BMI (body mass index) calculator helps you to control your weight loss. With FitApp you can look up your BMI and check out your ideal body weight. All you have to do is to type in your height and weight and then you will see if you are underweight or overweight. This supports you with your weight loss and helps you to reach your ideal body weight and stay healthy and fit.
Another feature of FitApp is voice feedback which gives you details like distance, the calories you've burned, the current pace and your average pace while you are running, jogging or walking.
FITAPP FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
★ Record of time, distance and pace
★ Measurement of average and top speed
★ Calories counter
★ Fitness and health diary and statistics of your tracked activities via GPS tracker
★ Voice feedback (calories, distance, current speed, average pace
★ BMI (body mass index) calculator
This FREE running app guarantees a lot of fun and helps you to stay fit and healthy. FitApp supports you with your training exercises and helps you to lose weight or keep your body weight.
If you have any questions, problems or improvement proposal do not hesitate to write us. This is our email address: email@example.com
Keywords: run, running, marathon, cycling, lose weight, jogging, calories, sports, fitness, gps, tracking, training, coach, pulse, weight, weight loss, workout, cardio, popular, health, walking, walk, run, bike, ideal weight, slim, dream weight, BMI, body mass index
Runtastic uses GPS to map and track your sports & fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking or walking. The Runtastic app tracks your cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation change, speed, calories & more) to help you reach training goals. Join us and become part of a global fitness community that is fun & motivational, whether you're looking to improve your health, build up cardio endurance, or train for a marathon! Runtastic is a great fit for users of all fitness levels.
APP FEATURES (limited in LITE version)
* Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS and monitor workout progress (time, distance, speed, pace, calories, elevation, etc.)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* Personal workout diary & metrics
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player
* Set goals for training time & distance
* Colored traces: Track changes in speed
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
Choose an expert training plan & track your body statistics. Training plans provide guidance & inspiration for fitness goals, such as: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 5k or 10k, running a half-marathon or running a marathon. Further health & fitness tips are provided by Runtastic Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the Runtastic Fitness Channel on YouTube!
RUNTASTIC WORKOUT MIX
Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music – to help users increase motivation, length of workout and calories burned! The first Runtastic Workout Mix is available now on Google Play.
WHO’S TALKING ABOUT RUNTASTIC?
MASHABLE: “... people are choosing instead to download Runtastic, since the company just announced it's hit 25 million mobile users. That's as much as Nike+ (11 million as of February) and runner favorite RunKeeper (14 million) combined.”
TECHCRUNCH: “Thanks to MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, Nike and many more, apps that keep track of your exercise and push you to drop those extra pounds are by no means novel. Nonetheless, bootstrapped European startup Runtastic is still managing to carve out a name for itself in a crowded space by offering a simple user experience, while still offering the deeper functionality of higher-end products.”
Keywords: Running, Runing, Jogging, Joging, Walking, Waking, Run, Jog, Walk, Biking, Fitness, Exercise, Exercize, 5k, 10k, Marathon, Training, Workout, Work-out, Cardio, Tracker, Traker, Track, Tracking, Traking, GPS, Routes, Music, Musik, Runtastik, App, Apps, My, Pal, Trainer
* Los kilómetros recorridos a partir de introducir el ritmo medio (min/km) y el tiempo acumulado.
* El ritmo medio(min/km) introduciendo el kilometraje total y tiempo acumulado.
* El tiempo que hemos necesitado para completar el entrenamiento teniendo en cuenta el kilometraje total y el ritmo medio (min/km).
* Referencias en km/h desde 10km/h hasta 20km/h. Clasificado en Ritmos moderados, Ritmos medios-altos y ritmos rápidos.
* A la hora de obtener el ritmo medio (min/km) o el tiempo empleado en el entrenamiento, podemos hacerlo con una distancia personalizada o mediante una distancia preestablecida en las distancias de milla, 10km, Media Maratón y Maratón.
* Detecta el idioma del teléfono del usuario y muestra el texto de ese idioma. Si el usuario no tiene configurado ninguno de esos idiomas se le mostrará el lenguaje por defecto (Español):
Los idiomas que tiene la aplicación son:
[-] Español (la que viene por defecto)
Agradecería posibles sugerencias a añadir en el futuro y opiniones sobre la aplicación. Es simple pero práctica.
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music during your workout.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors (appropriate heart rate zones depend on your weight).
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
- Update your weight to keep calories burned accurate.
Measure your performance over time
- View a detailed history of your activities (runs, walks, bikes, etc.) to see how you are doing.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives, like run for weight loss or run a 5K.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
- Post your activity stats (map, distance, calories, and time), fitness achievements and training plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
- Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including MyFitnessPal, Lose It, Fitbit, Withings, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
- View detailed reports of your tracked activity level, calories burned, weight loss, and many more stats over time.
Track, measure, and improve your fitness with RunKeeper.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Enter in two values from your Distance, Time, Pace and you can use this App to calculate the third. Easily calculate and compare between Miles, Kilometers, Meters, and Yards. Using this information the App will automatically calculate your Speed in MPH and KPH, Calories Burned and your predictions using Peter Riegel’s formula. Additionally each time you press one of the calculate buttons a record of it is stored in your history. This is a great feature as it allows you to keep track of weeks worth of workouts and training plans. The History will record the Date/Time, your Distance, Time, and Pace. To access your history go to the Calculate Tab, press the menu button, and select History.
Calories = Kilograms * Kilometers * 1.036
Peter Riegel’s formula: T2=T1*(D2/D1)^1.06
"Music For Running" is a highly effective application to help you reach your exercise target.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. This app provides an organized way to browse and watch YouTube videos. We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is.
Features of Running Diary:
- record tracks (gps-data, time, track)
- insert training session manually
- show training session detail / illustrate gps-data in a map
- delete training
- edit equipment
- create equipment
- add alarms for equipments (distance or time in month)
- delete equipment
- edit equipment
- manage training type selection in the preferences
- twitter training
- show time and distance while running
- enable/disable equipment alarms
- (de)activate equipment
- supports kilometers and miles
- switch between covered distance, average pace and average speed
- export and import trainings, equipments and preferences
- show gps signal while recording
- set default equipment per training type
- statistics for the finished training sessions (per in-app-payment)
- calculation of the burned calories
- Backup all training data to Dropbox
- filtering the list of training sessions by training type
- Voice output while recording a training session
Five major reasons for using our Running Tracker:
1. One time charge:
- Only one time charge for $3.99. No hidden fee or monthly/yearly service fee (as charged by most other running apps).
2. Easy to use:
-Running Tracker is very carefully designed to be user friendly. You can start using it after installation and no need to read manuals.
3. Smart, robust and dependable:
-In indoor mode, after punch in to start running, even the app is killed or the phone is turned off, the timer still works as normal.
-In outdoor mode with GPS, even the screen is locked, the distance measurement works as normal.
4. Best customer support:
-We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
5. Multiple useful features:
• GPS for accurate distance and pace
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume running
• Indoor mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary
• Monthly/Weekly Charts
• User-extendable Database
• Multi routes/shoes/types
• Track calories burned
• Database backup and restore to and from Dropbox, Google Drive or SD card.
• Export report in CSV or HTML format
• Send report in CSV or HTML file by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Imperial/Metric Unit
• Auto default
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Duplicate running record.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)，540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
- From the trail to the treadmill, your phone's GPS and accelerometer accurately record your distance, pace, and time. In-run audio feedback lets you know these metrics at every mile, so you can stay focused on your run.
- No sensor or additional products needed, just grab your phone and go.
- Get in-ear cheers from your friends on Facebook when you broadcast that you’ve started a run. Tag the friends you ran with and share a map of your route with friends and family.
- Have a song that gets you pumped? Set up PowerSongs to give yourself a boost with the tap of a button.
- Need extra motivation? Add a widget to your phone’s home screen to show when you ran last, display your total mileage, and for even quicker access into a run.
- Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handset Supported - Tested
• Motorola Droid2 Global * HTC ThunderBolt * HTC Incredible2 * HTC My Touch 4G Slide * Samsung Galaxy Nexus * Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy S
Nike+ Running Devices NOT Supported
- All Sony Ericsson Xperia devices
- All LG devices
We scan the Web and the wires to deliver the latest news of the sport as well as breaking information about fitness and sports science.
Keyword:trainer,walking, cycling, hiking, biking and more using the GPS,calories,Track, measure,run,workout,joggers, and walkers,map,Nutrition, food, diet, and weight tracking,marathon,Nike+, Garmin, Polar, CycleOps Joule, PowerTap, Fitbit, Timex, Magellan.
Join more than 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Post workouts to Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
* Integrate with bike speed & cadence and heart rate monitor sensors using ANT+
* Integrate with SonyEricsson's SmartWatch as a SmartExtra
* Access all your online settings: Profile, sharing, privacy, workout, audio & accessories
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
Track your runs with GPS, analyze your performance, join Challenges and see how you stack up against friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS WITH GPS
• View the map of your run and hear audio updates as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, splits, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate data from Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and earn Course Record honors
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• See how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Find and invite your friends via Facebook
• Motivate your friends with kudos and and comments
• Share your runs on Facebook and Twitter
FIND PLACES TO RUN
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Get even more feedback on your training with heart rate analysis, pace zone analysis, advanced segment effort comparison and Suffer Score calculations
• Level the playing field with leaderboards filtered by age and weight
• Hear your results immediately after completing a segment
• See a list of your friends currently out running or riding
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT STRAVA
“Strava’s phone app lets you get competitive any time you want. It ranks a user’s performance and compares it over specific courses to thousands of other athletes, with a worldwide leaderboard.” - Triathlete Magazine
“I’m loving that any time I want, I can fuel the competitive fire.” - Runnersworld.com
“We are already addicted, using it to try to beat the time of someone we have never met.” - Pocket-Lint
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 2.3.3 or above. Furthermore, there are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example Nexus One and HTC Hero. See our support site for more information:
After you have finished with recording, you can save your track. It will be stored in the root folder of your sd-card as an .kml file. By default, the name of the .kml file is the current date and time, so you exactly know when you logged your track.
If you have installed Google Earth on your desktop, just double click the .kml file. Google Earth will open and it will show your track.
For your pleasure, some extra information will be shown on the screen of Sports Tracker while recording, such as your current position (latitude, longitude, altitude) and your current speed.
Since Version 1.1 it´s also possible to see your current position on a google maps screen.
NOTE: Please do not give this application a bad rating because of it´s easy buildup - there are some other similiar applications that have a lot more extras BUT this is not the apprecation of Sportstracker.
The app is simple - select the distance wait for the signal and run :) It will automatically track your running using GPS and stop exactly when you pass the selected distance. It is much more easy to use than other sports tracker apps. You can now store and analyze your training sessions on your device. No internet logging - it works just offline.
Jogging Tracker will show the following data on the display, which makes it the best tracker for your runs:
3. Distance between start and end point.
4. Runner top speed
5. Average speed
6. Current speed
7. Trace of the route
8. Speed Chart
Jogging Tracker is using audio signals so you can prepare for the start, start exactly with the stopwatch and stop on the finish signal. We created the Jogging Tracker for the competitive persons who want to track their progress while running and as the app is great you should know that it is still in its initial state so we came with even more great features in future!
Jogging Tracker has 12 predefined standard running distances you can choose from and a free running mode as well.
500 meters running
800 meters running
1000 meters running
1500 meters running
2 km running
3 km running
5 km running
10 km running
1 mile running
2 miles running
3 miles running
5 miles running
Free running - run your own distance
Jogging Tracker is recording all your times and will show you a nice speed chart for the distance. You can preview the history at any time as it stays at your phone and you can also open and analyze it in Excel as it is recorded in CSV file.
You can preview the history by tapping on Menu -> History
You can switch the display units (km and miles are supported)
The history is also saved as a csv file so you can copy it and preview it in Excel.
It is much more simple than other sports trackers. There are no calories, weight loss or friends! No WiFi needed. It is just about you, your running, your time, and your speed!
Can be used also for walking, bicycle and even with a car as it is also a great speed meter ! it is a new epoch in running!
If you have some cool ideas about Jogging Tracker you can write them here as a comments. We will read all of them and try to implement the best and most useful of them.
The new iSki Tracker app is a must for trendy skiers and boarders. Record your days skiing in detail via your smart phone and analyze them afterwards.
Store slope kilometers, altitude and speed data as well as the detailed altitude profiles and total duration of days skiing etc.
With GPS tracking and recording you can also identify your position in the skiing area and visually represent your complete day skiing on a map. In the iSki Tracker app your and your friends’ days skiing are represented visually: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed, photos, map.
Your own iSkier Community
Create your own iSkier Community. How? Very simple! Via the new iSki Tracker. At close of day iSkier evaluates the day skiing, analyzes it and shares it with friends.
Additionally you can download the respective iSkier Community of the skiing area on the website of all iSki Tracker partners – the “iSki Book” for winter sport freaks, so to say. Via an overall view on the homepage of the skiing areas (partners) you can access and compare both the day’s performance and the overall performance in the skiing area – independently from any other platform. Thus the cumulative (anonymized) data of a skiing area is available for comparison: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed and weather on your day skiing.
Continued use of the Tracking Feature (GPS) running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Sportlyzer turns your smartphone into a free training program and sports tracking device.
- track training with GPS or log workouts manually
- see your training route on the map
- see, edit and delete workouts
- create and edit your training plan
- log daily metrics, health problems, daily notes, events, competitions and test results
- live data sync with Zephyr bluetooth heart rate monitor
Your data from Sportlyzer GPS Sports Tracker is uploaded to the cloud and made available to your trusted coach through the online or mobile apps (Sportlyzer Coach App). In the online app you can analyze your training data in depth and share it with your friends.
Coach, this is the easiest way for your athletes to keep you updated about their training and daily metrics.
At Sportlyzer.com you can coach more athletes in less time.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
Sportlyzer App needs access to:
- Modify/delete SD card contents - required by Google Maps
- Bluetooth administration - required for Heart Rate Monitor connection
- Prevent phone from sleeping - required for tracking your workout in the background (screen turned off)
- Coarse(network-based) location, fine (GPS) location - required for tracking your route
- Change your audio settings - required for voice feedback during workout
- Create Bluetooth connections - required for Heart Rate Monitor connection
- Full Internet access - required to sync data between www.sportlyzer.com and Sportlyzer App
- View network state - required to sync data between www.sportlyzer.com and Sportlyzer App
- Control vibrator - required for vibrating to notify on several events like on start of workout
- Read Google service configuration - required by Google Maps