Not for the feeble minded like me! Couldn't make any sense of this over-complicated and difficult app. I could get no good at all out of it. All I know for sure is auto-pause most definitely does not work (and I had excellent GPS reception).
Nice little app Used this for nearly a year, nice and easy to use. I don't need, or want, all the bells and whistles other apps have. Had a few problems at one point but an upgrade sorted that. Nice solid little app.
I've been using it for years I'm a distance runner. High school cross country and track. And this app works just great . Telling me the distance and my time. Plus it's very light on the phone and by far the most simple and useful
Simple, Reliable Simple, to the point, no flashy features, exactly what I need to record my jogging. Especially good for me as I'm staying in a country with slow and expensive internet.
Needs to be able to track me while running inside on track/treadmill. UPDATE: Used to be good but now the GPS hardly ever works.
Nice.Simple.Easy Very simple and easy to use. Consumes and stores lesser data in comparision to other popular apps. Provides all necessary data. Kindly add max. and min. Speed tab also.
- Training plans preview and morning notification (Currently plans managing is on the website only)
- Friends' activities maps
- Ukrainian translations fixes
- Design improvements
- Summary stats on activities view
- Smartwatches - some fixes
- Russian & Ukrainian translations (Thanks Andrii)
- Czech & Hungarian translations
- Altitude graph below the activity map
- Possibility to comment friends' activities